celestials vs anti-monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swerve1988
who wins?

guy222
There's billions of Celestials

TheGame17
how many celestials?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGame17
how many celestials? A Universe of them.

quanchi112
Celestials curbstomp this fool.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by quanchi112

Agreed

nvrbeenwthagirl

What is thier greatest feat?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is thier greatest feat? They dont struggle with characters such as Supergirl and take Odin amped and all the ASGARDIANS AND TREAT THEM LIKE CHILDREN.

Poor Am cant even kill Sodam Yat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They dont struggle with characters such as Supergirl and take Odin amped and all the ASGARDIANS AND TREAT THEM LIKE CHILDREN.

Poor Am cant even kill Sodam Yat.
And yet it was antimonitor's power that amped Superman prime so much that he was able to crack the fifth dimension, hold mxy hostage, fly from universe to universe, ect. The Celestials don't have any feats. You are such a tard. YOu don't take anything in context, i've made up in my mind you are like 10. Becuz you completely ignore relevant events to characters you do not root for. Supergirl in no way gave AM a hard time.

Kutulu
And yet it was antimonitor's power that amped Superman prime so much that he was able to crack the fifth dimension, hold mxy hostage, fly from universe to universe, ect. The Celestials don't have any feats. You are such a tard. YOu don't take anything in context, i've made up in my mind you are like 10. Becuz you complete ignore relevant events to characters you do not root for. Supergirl in no way gave AM a hard time.

If it's all of the celestials, then they win, as they have Scathan on their side.

Superherovandal
you do know that through out COIE his powerset was variable due to the situtations. When he was at full power he was capable of going at it with Spectre. at his weakest he was was basically exhausted and killed by Supes. quanchi you're forgeting to mention the situations behind his powersets. I'd assume that this is at strongest so yeah Celestials get absorbed.

Superherovandal
And yet it was antimonitor's power that amped Superman prime so much that he was able to crack the fifth dimension, hold mxy hostage, fly from universe to universe, ect. The Celestials don't have any feats. You are such a tard. YOu don't take anything in context, i've made up in my mind you are like 10. Becuz you complete ignore relevant events to characters you do not root for. Supergirl in no way gave AM a hard time. do you even know if this is fact or is this just your speculation?

TricksterPriest
Classic or current AM?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do know that through out COIE his powerset was variable due to the situtations. When he was at full power he was capable of going at it with Spectre. at his weakest he was was basically exhausted and killed by Supes. quanchi you're forgeting to mention the situations behind his powersets. I'd assume that this is at strongest so yeah Celestials get absorbed.

Scathan > A.M.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do know that through out COIE his powerset was variable due to the situtations. When he was at full power he was capable of going at it with Spectre. at his weakest he was was basically exhausted and killed by Supes. quanchi you're forgeting to mention the situations behind his powersets. I'd assume that this is at strongest so yeah Celestials get absorbed. We go by current dont we if it isnt mentioned. Yeah those are the rules here. smile

Am gets crushed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Scathan > A.M.

Scathan was purely PIS. At any rate, AM stood up to the power of the Spectre. At best scathan would only be able to stalemate AM. And scathan was a PIS event if I ever saw one.

quanchi112
And yet it was antimonitor's power that amped Superman prime so much that he was able to crack the fifth dimension, hold mxy hostage, fly from universe to universe, ect. The Celestials don't have any feats. You are such a tard. YOu don't take anything in context, i've made up in my mind you are like 10. Becuz you completely ignore relevant events to characters you do not root for. Supergirl in no way gave AM a hard time. Prove that Am powered him up.

You make up shit all the time and its really old. I dont even take you seriously at all anymore. So continue to post your thoughts as facts and Ill keep laughing.

quanchi112
Scathan was purely PIS. At any rate, AM stood up to the power of the Spectre. At best scathan would only be able to stalemate AM. And scathan was a PIS event if I ever saw one. Again Nver doesnt want to count Scathan even though he was at Lt level.

This is current Am and he cant even kill Sodam Yat.

The classic one was killed by Supes anyways,

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove that Am powered him up.

You make up shit all the time and its really old. I dont even take you seriously at all anymore. So continue to post your thoughts as facts and Ill keep laughing.

You fail on so many lvls. And I pwn you on every lvl. I'm rarely proven wrong. People can have differences of view point and say that I'm wrong, but you should beware to challenge be so blatantly without knowing the full outcome of things.

guy222
Celestials FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials FTW

What are thier feats? Do they have any multiversal feats?

quanchi112
You fail on so many lvls. And I pwn you on every lvl. I'm rarely proven wrong. People can have differences of view point and say that I'm wrong, but you should beware to challenge be so blatantly without knowing the full outcome of things. How come in every thread you come into you are always wrong. You dont know a thing about the Celestials.

Ok since this is about current am what feats does he have tha makes you feel he wins this.

quanchi112
What are thier feats? Do they have any multiversal feats? Pwned Protege.

Kutulu
You fail on so many lvls. And I pwn you on every lvl. I'm rarely proven wrong. People can have differences of view point and say that I'm wrong, but you should beware to challenge be so blatantly without knowing the full outcome of things.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
How come in every thread you come into you are always wrong. You dont know a thing about the Celestials.

Ok since this is about current am what feats does he have tha makes you feel he wins this.

I haven't given AM the win tard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pwned Protege.

That is a PIS event. never to be repeated again. And it was by one celestial. Not all the rest.

lordboo
That is a PIS event. never to be repeated again. And it was by one celestial. Not all the rest.
gotta agree wth you,even though its cannon....its one of the worst cases of pis ever imo

quanchi112
That is a PIS event. never to be repeated again. And it was by one celestial. Not all the rest. This is all of the celestials so it counts. And I guess when the do something multiversal nver just doesnt count it.

Bentley
Its a PIS example, Scathan is worse continuity than Preretcon Beyonder.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
gotta agree wth you,even though its cannon....its one of the worst cases of pis ever imo

Hey Buddy

Making Scathan badass is no different than Starlin making Thanos 'God" with Heart of the Infinite

guy222
What are thier feats? Do they have any multiversal feats?

Scathan pawned Protege

4TH Celestial Host melted the Odin/Destroyer

5TH Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force after it defeated Galactus and the PF

One Anti Monitor vs over 10 Billion Celestials. Kinda easy choice

nvrbeenwthagirl
Scathan pawned Protege

4TH Celestial Host melted the Odin/Destroyer

5TH Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force after it defeated Galactus and the PF

One Anti Monitor vs over 10 Billion Celestials. Kinda easy choice

NOt really. The Spectre could beat every Celestial at once wielding the power of God. AM stood up to that power. Even if SPectre used it incorrectly.

lordboo
Hey Buddy

Making Scathan badass is no different than Starlin making Thanos 'God" with Heart of the Infinite
sup pal
my point is i find it hard to believe that LT, the 2nd most powerful being in marvel needed help in such a way big grin

Air Legend
NOt really. The Spectre could beat every Celestial at once wielding the power of God. AM stood up to that power. Even if SPectre used it incorrectly.
The Spectre doesn't have God's power. You can't even get your DC facts straight. Also, all the Celestials would curbstomp the Spectre. If you add Scathan to the mix, it is overkill.

Erik-Lensherr
Current Anti-Monitor ? We don't know much about him.

Classic Anti-Monitor at full power ? Wins in a stomp.

Ouallada
As we've been through before, AM stalemating Spectre isn't a reliable feat. If anyone arguing for AM on the basis of the Spectre feat does so without calling PIS, the rest of the people here can use Scathan's PIS. It works both ways.

quanchi112
NOt really. The Spectre could beat every Celestial at once wielding the power of God. AM stood up to that power. Even if SPectre used it incorrectly. Since when did anyone say Spectre was the power of God. Do you always mix facts up on purpose or what.

Am was defeated by regular heroes while the Spectre failed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Current Anti-Monitor ? We don't know much about him.

Classic Anti-Monitor at full power ? Wins in a stomp. Supergirl ring a bell?

Terryc250

PIS is when a normally weaker character gets amped up powers to defeat someone normally stronger, however we've never seen Scathan weaker, so how can u be so sure its PIS?

Mr. Slippyfist
Scathan looks like he's about as powerful as a normal Celestial.
And Celestial tech is teh bomb!

Anyway... I really... really can't see AM win, or even do good. erm

quanchi112
Am gets the curbstomp of all curbstomps. To fight against one host he loses let alone the whole lot of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.