Is david icke a reptillian?! HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERsLy8Dks6w&eurl=http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14745 evil face

lord xyz
Surely this proves it's bullshit right? Why would a reptillian shout reptillian all over?

Magee
Obviously he is a rebel lizard who wants to inform the world about his race in a very subtle and fail way so the leaders don't kill him. I mean he cant come right out and show his true form and after so many years of people not beleiving his crazy he decided to show us his reptile eye.

lord xyz
Surprisingly, there's also an explanation as to how Santa delivers presents.

Deano
Originally posted by Magee
Obviously he is a rebel lizard who wants to inform the world about his race in a very subtle and fail way so the leaders don't kill him. I mean he cant come right out and show his true form and after so many years of people not beleiving his crazy he decided to show us his reptile eye.

your right! glad you are finally waking up magee smile

david icke does say that not all of these aliens are bad. just a specific race cool

Magee
Most aliens dont care about humans it's just them damn repitles, they need a hobby although I guess they get a good laugh from controlling us all with out us even realising. Still they should think about about taking up golf.

Deano
well those reptiles are the aliens. among many other races im sure.

Magee
I think maybe they evolved from the dinosaurs, like a bunch of raptors survived, reproduced and evolved over millions of years surpassing our technology and understanding millions of years ago and at some point left earth. Perhaps they came back and decided they needed slaves and some thing to give them a good laugh so they decided to speed up our evolutionary process, yes It all makes sense!

lord xyz
It's a good story, much like how reindeer can pull a sleigh all around the world and not get tired.

Deano
well im sure they came here. anything is possible

Magee
THEY WERE ALWAYS HERE!

Deano
yeh our ancients tell us that. it makes perfect sense.

us humans will do the same one day. find a planet when ours becomes destroyed, and then we will control it

lord xyz
Originally posted by Deano
well im sure they came here. anything is possible How can you be so sure though?

Deano
just go with what you feel

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by lord xyz
Surely this proves it's bullshit right? Why would a reptillian shout reptillian all over?

People tend to disbelieve things that they are told straight.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
just go with what you feel Even though what you're saying is delusional?

Deano
you obviously know everything.

in your opinion its delusional. what research have you done on the subject?

lord xyz
you obviously know everything.

in your opinion its delusional. what research have you done on the subject? What research have I done on God?

Look, delusional is having a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. You believe there are aliens because David Icke said so and because people in power have slit pupils. What would you say if I told you that all women in power are actually men who are good at hiding penises and the reason for that is that they have power? Surely you'd say women can have power too, and I would respond with no, every woman with power was secretly a man. Just like you'd respond with all people with slit eyes are of this reptillian race. The eyes are the only evidence, from my point of view, having slit eyes on television is normal. YES, on television, because I've never seen it offscreen, and I bet no one else has. Also, if they were reptillians, how can they be so smart to rule the world, but so stupid as to show they are reptillian AND so ignorant/arrogant as to let David Icke get away with yelling it to everyone? It doesn't add up, therefore, you are delusional.

Bicnarok

Magee
No you idiot he as an alien reptile shape shifting thing.

lord xyz

Mr. Slippyfist
Do the lizard folk have any relation to the Crab People, or the Mole Men?

Katsu
I feel David Icke is one of the Elite.

First, he tells you about 95% Truth then when you believe everything he says he talks about the Elite being shapeshifting reptlians messed

I like Icke for he is awakening people but i dont like his reptiliantheory which only makes conspiracy theories look like complete nonsense and fairytales.

Yes, there are huge conspiracies out there but no reptilians involved in any of them, just a Satan worshipping Elite.

Mr Parker
well said. you pretty much nailed it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Katsu
I feel David Icke is one of the Elite.

First, he tells you about 95% Truth then when you believe everything he says he talks about the Elite being shapeshifting reptlians messed

I like Icke for he is awakening people but i dont like his reptiliantheory which only makes conspiracy theories look like complete nonsense and fairytales.

Yes, there are huge conspiracies out there but no reptilians involved in any of them, just a Satan worshipping Elite.

Circular argument....

lord xyz
Just got a photo for my driving license, and I have slit eyes.

Does this mean I'm part of the bloodline? Or when I get pulled over will the police say there's a law against lizards from driving?

Bicnarok
damn we got an aliens spy on here.smile

Magee
You see these slit eyes and people morphing with sky+ or any digital tv recorder. Some times when you pause or rewind there will be a part of the picture which looks exactly like all those omg look a lizard videos.

ragesRemorse
So, wait. I'm confuzzled here. Is it the illuminati, the Bankers or the Lizards who are controlling us? Or, is there no control but rahter, just the illusion of control?
Either way, does anyone know how to kill a reptillian?

Bicnarok
Well seeing as these Reptilians are some sort of demon like beings, could be difficult, use your Astral self to calmly dismantle their entity by using a virtual power light blasting sword you summon out of the ether.

cujo131
The Bankers, Bilderbergs, and Illuminati are all the Lizards, in theory.

Nothing is 100% possible, and nothing is 100% impossible.

Oh, and my virtual light power blasting sword is a brilliant verdant green.

And I can take rips off of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.