4 Koopalings Vs. well 4 Koopalings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Team 1

Roy Koopa: From what has been revealed about Roy's personality, he is more brawn than brains, preferring brute force over thinking things through. Despite this gruff, tough-guy demeanor, Roy wears a pink shell and a pair of pink sunglasses, which may be a reference to the fact some say pink is a manly color.

Iggy Koopa: is one of the eight children of Bowser, of which, he is the fourth oldest; Iggy is depicted as a mechanical genius, who is also demented and is generally portrayed as having a rainbow mohawk and glasses with swirls on them.

Lemmy Koopa: is one of Bowser's eight children; despite being the second oldest of the Koopalings, Lemmy is rather small in size, he also has a rainbow Mohawk and a lazy eye.

Morton Koopa Jr: is one of Bowser's eight children and is the sixth oldest Koopaling. Although he has a large build, Morton doesn't appear to be as powerful as some of his other large brothers, like Ludwig or Roy. This may just be due to the fact that he is one of the younger Koopalings, and needs to grow some more.

Unlike his siblings, many of Morton's features are unique, and are not shared traits. He is the only Koopaling to have brown skin, whereas the others all have orange skin. Morton is also the only one of his siblings to have a unique shell color. While his siblings have either green or pink shells, only Morton has a gray one. He is also the only one to have a white head. Another unique feature of Morton's is the large, star-shaped birthmark on the left side of his face.

Team 2

Wendy O. Koopa: is one of Bowser's eight children and his only daughter. Wendy is, more or less, a spoiled brat with a quick temper, often going into a rage over little things. She is also fairly materialistic and greedy.

Ludwig von Koopa: is the oldest Koopaling and Bowser's second-in-command. As such, he has the greatest authority of all the Koopalings, at least, until the arrival of Bowser Jr.

Like the other Koopalings, not much of Ludwig's personality is known; what is known is that he composes "Koopa Symphonies" and is somewhat arrogant and cruel. He's also known for being an evil genius too, and the smartest of all the Koopalings. In the games though Iggy replaces him in that title.

Bowser Jr. (sometimes written as Bowser Junior): is Bowser's eighth child and the apparent heir to the Koopa throne. Bowser Jr. is seemingly the youngest of Bowser's eight children and the Koopa King's favorite offspring (at least, for the time being). His other seven children, who used to conquer whole kingdoms, are now regulated to simply guarding Bowser's Castle. Bowser Jr., on the other hand, is allowed to accompany his father in various schemes, and is even the main antagonist of two games. Bowser Jr. seems to be the perfect son for Bowser as he wants to do nothing but his father's will (i.e. kidnap Peach and destroy Mario). The evil king himself even shows emotions toward his new son, a side of Bowser that is rarely seen.

Larry Koopa: is the second youngest of Bowser's eight children, and is mentally unstable, but a cruel koopaling never the less, Like the other Koopalings, not much of Larry's personality has been revealed. What has been revealed is he is interested in sports because he used bombs as bowling balls in Hotel Mario and he was revealed to be a master of tennis, but has not appeared in any Mario sports games, Larry is seemingly best known to have a large blue mohawk which he, unlike his brother Ludwig, brushes and cleans. Though in Super Mario World he had gray-greenish hair. He also has a small body because he id the 2nd youngest of all the Koopalings. He has 4 visible fangs on the top corners of both sides of his mouth.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Darkhalen/SevenKoopalings.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Darkhalen/Koopalings8.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee217/Darkhalen/BowserJr_SMG.png

So who wins?

Burning thought
the 4 kooperlings win for sure, i mean..this is spite...how can the 4 kooperlings not win this? roll eyes (sarcastic) its not fair that people make spite threads so much

Neo Darkhalen
I don't make Spite threads, it's very simple 4 koopalings take on the other 4, I like the koopalings.

You can only have 4 in a team, and it seems very simple and non biased they are all on level terms.

Team 1 is
Roy
Iggy
Lemmy
Morton Jr.

Team 2 is
Wendy O
Larry
Bowser Jr.
Ludwig Von.

Diamond Kisses
Jokes are even funnier when you realise that others did not understand it stick out tongue

Ozone
You should have named the two teams.

Violent2Dope
Lemme break down their abilities. I assume they have their wands.

Roy: Physically strongest Koopaling, rivaled only by Ludwig. When he lands after a jump, the entire airship he is on shakes, showing he can cause mini earthquakes, and disorients opponents with them.

Iggy: As stated, is a genius, and can shoot two wand blasts at once.

Lemmy: Fvckin annoying ass hole that rides on a ball that bounces around, and throws multiple bouncy balls around the battlefield.

Morton Jr.(LOL, BOWSER'S FIRST NAME IS MORTON!): Is physically strong, tho not as much as Roy or Ludwig. He is very quick on the draw when firing his wand.

Wendy: Like Lemmy, only not as fvckin annoying, and shoots hula hoops instead of bouncy balls.

Ludwig: The strongest of the original 7 actually. He possesses the powers of most of the 7, he has Roy's strength and earthquake jump, Morton's fire rate, can shoot two blasts, and jumps alot like that peckerhead Larry.

Larry: Jumps alot...fvckin peckerhead.

Bowser Jr.: All I know is that he is very fast, as shown in SMS, and is fairly smart(operated that big robot in SMS), and if he has that brush, can use it to grant his "wishes".

IMO, Team 2 wins.

Neo Darkhalen
I would have gone with team 2, as you can see from above the teams are named.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lemme break down their abilities. I assume they have their wands.

That is true all but Bowser Jr. have their wands in the battle

Team 1 can be named team, Berserk

Team 2 can be named team Koopa

IMO: Team 2 would win, another note Bowser Jr. does not have the magic paintbrush, this would give him an unfair advantage over the others, if he could turn into shadow Mario.

Violent2Dope
What does Bowser Jr. have?

Neo Darkhalen
Hmmm, perhaps he can have the paintbrush, but not the ability to transform into shadow mario, how is that?

Violent2Dope
Okay.

Neo Darkhalen
Since it would be unfair for the other team, if he could become Shadow Mario, he would just stomp on them all, and win easily, where as if he just has the paintbrush to use for say making Pirhana plants or something like that, the others could use their wands or abilities, to give them a fair chance.

I would say that Roy, would go barging in there so his chances of staying in battle are limited, Iggy would build his machines and attack, using stealth to wait then strike, lemmy is agile on his ball and could confuse, and make some of the others dizzy, he could easily be beat if his ball is lost, Morton may be a cunning sort, and use his strengh to forward attack, but also run away and wait for an opponent to come to him and use his wand to strike.

Wendy would use her rings to trap the others, but may go in a fit of rage if hit meaning she could be open for a final attack, Ludwig would be a true fighter and hard to beat him and Jr. would make a good team with a mix of power and speed, Larry would be good at the back mearly using his bombs and tennis skills to attack them from a distance, but could be easily beat at close range, or if his bombs are returned to him, he could counter until the bomb expoldes.

Safe bet I say is team 2 (Koopa)

Violent2Dope
I agree. Altho Lemmy is a fvckin annoying ass hole, Wendy is also fvckin annoying with her rings that could replicate what Lemmy would with his balls, Ludwig...well, he's the biggest threat on Team 2 IMO, as he has strength equal to or slightly less than Roy, jumps all the time like a peckerhead like Larry, has brains of Iggy, has the quick draw of Morton, and also composes music. Roy is a big threat on Team 1, but Larry is essentially his foil, Larry is almost NEVER on the ground, and would not be effected by Roy's earthquakes, and could shoot him. Team 2 ftw.

Neo Darkhalen
Very true, the only thing I may see in Ludwigs folly is could he get along with Jr. Since he has lost his throne to Jr. and also has become the second favorite I wounder if they could stay allies long enough, but a safe bet is to put on Ludwig, only if Roy AND Morton attacked togther would things get tight for him.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, Roy's overwhelming physical power and Morton's quick shots could mess him up.

Neo Darkhalen
He would be in a tight spot with them both, Lemmy I belive would loose not only his advantage, but his offensive attacks if team Koopa were able to destroy his ball.

Violent2Dope
Well, he has more than one. big grin

Neo Darkhalen
He must have 1000's, imagine Bowsers Bill.

Larry I could see being more harm then good to team Koopa, since his bombs could go all over the place he could take down his own team members, or at least weaken them so that team Berserk can attack the fallen koopa's.

Violent2Dope
He is also very quick and has a wand as well.

Neo Darkhalen
That is true with his wand he is a threat, but Bowser would be more then upset, to find his castle destroyed and 1000's of balls hit him on the head and burst.

But like you said taking the wand into account he does make up for it with some good old magic, and his agility and stamina make him a hard target to hit.

Violent2Dope
Yes, I still believe Team 2 would win, but with difficulty.

Neo Darkhalen
Also the moral case of could they hurt there sibblings that badly, but it is Roy and Morton who are the backbones of team 1, as Ludwig and Jr. are of team 2.

Neo Darkhalen
Team 2 FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.