C&C 3 Mammoth tank VS TS Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
they fight in 3 diffrent areas

first- Vegetation dense forestland, roots, trees, mud

then- Urban city environment

finally- endless grasslands and plains, no geographical features or points of strategic interest

Mammoth does not have railguns, only its normal duel cannons and missles, Titan has its large main cannon and target designator.
Mammoth Tank
http://www.blogas.lt/uploads/g/games/65018.jpg
VS
Titan Mech
http://redalert3.net.ru/new/AlexCh/tsg/original/TitanII.jpg

Burning thought
heres what i think

Jungle/ Veg battlefield

i think in this one their both going to be greatly slowed, the thick mud and grass is going to be a bother for the tracks of the tank to get through, as well as for the legs of the mech, although the mech i would give this to him in manouvarbility, the Titan mech legs could step over obstacles and although the mammoth can most likely smash through them their going to be a hinderence, the mud may also slow the tracks movement, wheras the feet of the mech would get slowed in the mires they will far more easily manouvre and escape this weakness.

eventually when they are within eachothers range the designator i would say on the Titan will allow it to target the best possible path through the trees, its high powered cannon ripping through the forestry and blowing the tank, although the tank may win, id give this battle to the titan 7/10

Urban city area

the tall city skyscrapers, buildings will be obstacles indeed, both for offensive and defence purposes, both of them will find that the tall buildings cna protect yet the streets and alleys can become a difficult place to let loose shots, the drunken missles of the Mammoth would likely work against it, although skillfully used, could be used to fire shots down alleys and then move, thinking the coast is clear the Titan may manouvre out to follow the Tank only to be hit by missles as the tank moves. The large Titan cannon may aslo be strong enough to blow a scraper down, burying the tank, whatever happens it would take a lot of strategy to survive

Mammoth tank 6/10

Grassy plains

The mammoth tanks tracks will be at their best here, nothing to hinder their speed and movement, the Titan likely slightly slower can still keep some pace due to height, also being low on the ground may make the Mammoth a harder target to hit from range, wheras the large Titan is far easier. The massive Titan cannon aided by the designator could quite easily in theory be able to target the tank and allow shots to hit, if the tank takes several its likely to be scrap, yet its speed will give it a boost likely possible to survive some hits and its larger variety of weaponry in missles and double cannos are a plus

Equel terms, possibly 6/10 to mammoth tank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.