The animated Clone Wars series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Is it worth checking out? I mean, enough to justify purchasing the series for 35 dollars, that's the only way I'd be able to view them.

Ushgarak
Well, I thought it was very good. So long as you bear in mind it is a cartoon, with all the deliberate exaggeration of cartoons.

exanda kane
35 dollars seems an awful lot for one Volume (Unless it is both and it is justified). I picked up Volume One cheaply, gave it a spin et cetera. Not much in the way of story, not my kind of Star Wars.

Morridini
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Is it worth checking out?
I would say they are worth checking out, fun entertainment.

I mean, enough to justify purchasing the series for 35 dollars, that's the only way I'd be able to view them.

Not true, a while ago starwars.com released the series for everyone to see for free on their site: http://www.starwars.com/video/

Both with and without Directors Commentary (simply scroll down and select the 2-D Clone Wars Micro-series tag on the left side, you have to close the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars Series" tag firts to see it though).

JediSamuraiMRB
I liked the Clone Wars animated series. I bought it. Although I didn't spend $35. Check it out.

Tommy05
I once spent a day watching almost every episode. It was kickass and I am not even a real SWs fan. I liked the movie and games but I never read the books etc.

The big EH
it was pretty good, really cool how series 2 ended exactly where ep. 3 began, pretty syched up for the CG one thats coming out, wish they would stray away from the clone wars though and make an animated show for the EU after RotJ

Captain REX
I enjoyed them a great deal.

Count Makashi
They were great, cant wait for the new ones.

Darth Martin
New ones? Anyway they're great. I loved Mace and General Gievous. Count Dooku was bad*** as well and it makes great entertainment. Must have for a true SW fan.

Melcórë
That show cemented my love of Clone Troopers and Fordo in particular.

fascistcrusader
OK, I finally saw them. I wasn't too big of a fan of volume one, though Assaj Ventress was an interesting addition, but volume 2 was excellent. I especially loved the scene of Dooku training Grevious, I love how Dooku is so nonchalant about everything.

Darth Martin
He's bad*** in the cartoon.

Count Makashi
OK, I finally saw them. I wasn't too big of a fan of volume one, though Assaj Ventress was an interesting addition, but volume 2 was excellent. I especially loved the scene of Dooku training Grevious, I love how Dooku is so nonchalant about everything.

That's my favorite par as well. Dooku casually sparing with Grievous, teaching him and talking shit to him.

fascistcrusader
talking shit to him.

I loved this. Grevious is a force to be reckoned with who has killed many a jedi, an Dooku is just talking down to him and expressing disappointment in his every remark.

Count Makashi
talking shit to him.

I loved this. Grevious is a force to be reckoned with who has killed many a jedi, an Dooku is just talking down to him and expressing disappointment in his every remark.

The best part was-

when they were dueling, Dooku said> You are holding your saber to tightly, then with 1 strike , he disarms him of that saber, which ends in his hand and then says> now to lightly.

That was so badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.