Hulk vs Tanaraq!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Tanaraq vs

1) Mindless Hulk

2) Savage Hulk

3) Post Onslaught Hulk

4) Current Hulk (world war Hulk)

5) Maestro

6) War Hulk

Wich Hulks can beat Tanaraq?

Bouboumaster
Bump

celestialdemon
Tanaraq would beat them all.

guy222
Didn't Beta Ray Billl have Tanaraq beat?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Didn't Beta Ray Billl have Tanaraq beat?

No, they never fought.

Tanaraq powered up Wrecker and with the Surtur army defeated Bill, then Bill later breifly clashed with Sasquatch but that wasn't Tanaraq.

Scoobless
Tanaraq had taken control of Sas ... what's the difference?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
Tanaraq had taken control of Sas ... what's the difference?

Not in the manner of taking control of his body and gaining all his power, he was merely making Sasquatch seeing illusions of his friends making him think they were villians. It wasn't Tanaraq...far from it.

1. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaFlight_5_0011.jpg

shksprtx
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Tanaraq would eat them all.

Fixed it for ya...

Horrificus
ok, is this the gay hulk or riverdance hulk?

Madvillain
Tanaraq would slaughter all versions off Hulk.

Knowsbleed33
I can't envision a scenario where Hulk wins this.

janus77
Mindless Hulk should win if Tanaraq is around Onslaught levels, potentially there's no feasible way to out strength Hulk so ...

llagrok
Tanaraq kills all.

tkitna
Originally posted by janus77
Mindless Hulk should win if Tanaraq is around Onslaught levels, potentially there's no feasible way to out strength Hulk so ...

Tanaraq isnt all about physical strength though is he? I thought he was one of the Great Beasts and mystical in nature. I know he can control peoples heads, but thats honestly about all I know about him. You might be right, but I always thought there was more to Tanaraq than that.

janus77
I assumed that this would be a physical confrontation, as there's no other way Hulk would/could compete - if it's magic or something, Hulk gets bfr'd instantly.

I have no knowledge of Tanaraq's place in the hierarchy of things, just was suggesting that if he was around Onslaught levels, he'd get beat.

-K-M-
Originally posted by tkitna
Tanaraq isnt all about physical strength though is he? I thought he was one of the Great Beasts and mystical in nature. I know he can control peoples heads, but thats honestly about all I know about him. You might be right, but I always thought there was more to Tanaraq than that.

Yeah he's far more then that

Tanaraq (616)

Tanaraq (Exiles)

janus77
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah he's far more then that

Tanaraq (616)

Tanaraq (Exiles)
his strength isn't beyond Hulk - as far as that profile goes no mention of the traditional "infinte"/"near infinite" stuff.

he'd win with magic for sure, but what kind of a versus match would it be to pit a god against Hulk and not limit it to some competitive plane (strength/durability etc)?

oh, how do the Great Beasts stack up against Odin, Cyttorak etc?

Nihilist
tanaraq wins all

-K-M-
Originally posted by janus77
his strength isn't beyond Hulk - as far as that profile goes no mention of the traditional "infinte"/"near infinite" stuff.

he'd win with magic for sure, but what kind of a versus match would it be to pit a god against Hulk and not limit it to some competitive plane (strength/durability etc)?

oh, how do the Great Beasts stack up against Odin, Cyttorak etc?

I made the bios, and his limit of strength is unknown, but hasn't shown a limit

Hence why this is a spite thread.

Unknown, we have yet to see his full abilities, but from the Omega Flight mini he is right up there

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Tanaraq vs

1) Mindless Hulk

2) Savage Hulk

3) Post Onslaught Hulk

4) Current Hulk (world war Hulk)

5) Maestro

6) War Hulk

Wich Hulks can beat Tanaraq?

Beta Ray Bill owned Tanaraq, all of them would obliterate him.

FearOfBlood
you keep on saying hulk's weak, does not make him weak

laughing out loud

-K-M-
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Beta Ray Bill owned Tanaraq, all of them would obliterate him.

No he didn't, he never fought Tanaraq. He fought Sasquatch, not Tanaraq and Sasquatch had a mental breakdown which caused the fight to stop

Nihilist
Originally posted by -K-M-
No he didn't, he never fought Tanaraq. He fought Sasquatch, not Tanaraq and Sasquatch had a mental breakdown which caused the fight to stop

km why do you even bother to explain to him he is too ignorant to understand,id save your breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.