Superman Prime vs Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Superman Prime

vs

Tenebrous

Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
Hyperion still loses.

But that doesn't mean Prime wins against T. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
SMP at this moment is a multiversal threat.

Tenebrious was a Galactic/Universal lvl threat.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Lulz.

Mr. Slippyfist

Tenebrious was a Galactic/Universal lvl threat. Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Lulz.

Photon009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...hold on...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Photon009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...hold on...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You can't laugh at Nvr....

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
You can't laugh at Nvr.... Ya he can.
The best debater on KMC can do whatever he wants... ermm

Photon009
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
You can't laugh at Nvr....

I can laugh at whoever i want. Im tired of being nice to most of you idiots.

Mr. Slippyfist
I can laugh at whoever i want. Im tired of being nice to most of you idiots. Don't worry A-dog, most people have the illusion that you're an idiot, and are extremely stupid. However, they can't see how good a debater you are, and how bad you pwn them. smile

Just what they wish to believe.

Estacado
Photon is a moron.
/ thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are Tenerbiouses feats?

What are Superman Primes?

Who has Tenebrious beaten on his own?

Who has Superman Prime beaten?

What universal barriers has Tenerbrious broken?

How about SMP?

Nuff said.

llagrok
I still think Hyperion loses.

Mr. Slippyfist
I agree with llag.

What universal barriers has Tenerbrious broken?
laugh laugh laugh laugh

How many has Prime broken that weren't already falling apart? erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I agree with llag.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

How many has Prime broken that weren't already falling apart? erm

The barrier to the 5th is just fine. Ooops. don't come for nvr sweetie.

Also, the phantom zone, the speed force barrier ect.

Mr. Slippyfist
The barrier to the 5th is just fine. Ooops. don't come for nvr sweetie.

Also, the phantom zone, the speed force barrier ect. We know exactly how he did that?

Ah, forgot about the PZ. And we don't know how he got out of the Force.

Thought you were specifically talking about the Source Wall.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We know exactly how he did that?
Yeah. He punched thru it.

Galan007
imho,
Prime seems to be the more powerful of the two, as far as feats go...

srug

Mr.Biscuits
I can laugh at whoever i want. Im tired of being nice to most of you idiots.
Lulz.

Val
Originally posted by Estacado
Photon is a moron.
/ thread.
All of his threads should start and end like this.

quanchi112
Dont see how Prime is a multiversal threat and how Tenebrous is a universal threat. I love Prime but dont see how hes a true multiversal threat. Tenebrous needed Aegis and the Surfer took them out with some sickening angle. Dont know who wins but with the lack of appearances of Tenebrous I give it to Prime becuz I have seen what he can do in combat.

Photon009
Originally posted by Galan007
imho,
Prime seems to be the more powerful of the two, as far as feats go...

srug

Tenebrous stalemating Galactus 1-on-1 >>>>>>>>>>> Anything SMP's done.

Sarutobi700
Supes lose 1000000000 times over. Tenebrous is Super Saiyan level he is tooo strong

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tenebrous stalemating Galactus 1-on-1 >>>>>>>>>>> Anything SMP's done.
Good lord. You are so far over the edge.

Galan007
Tenebrous stalemating Galactus 1-on-1 >>>>>>>>>>> Anything SMP's done. Aegis wasn't at that battle? Coulda sworn I saw her. confused

Photon009
Good lord. You are so far over the edge.

ME? Dude, you're the one thinking a pussy Kryptonian can beat a peer of Galactus.

And to answer Galan's question...yes, Aegis was at that fight. But she was beating on Surfer while Tenebrous was stalemating Galactus. And as soon as she put Surfer down, she came and helped Tenebrous out and one-shotted Big G, implying Tenebrous did quite a bit of damage to him (though he definitely took his fair share of damage as well), and it was shown before Aegis got involved that he stalemated Galactus.

Also, 2 shotting the powered up Silver Surfer is something SMP could only dream of doing. So between 2 shotting Surfer, destroying a planet easily like it wasnt even there, stalemating Galactus, etc, Tenebrous easily wins this.

tkitna
Superman Prime should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Tenebrous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Superman Prime should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Tenebrous.
And yet is is superman prime who with a blast of ****ing heat vision, destroyed a whole section of the source wall. Beings on Tenebrious's lvl are stuck on that same wall.

Photon009
And yet is is superman prime who with a blast of ****ing heat vision, destroyed a whole section of the source wall. Beings on Tenebrious's lvl are stuck on that same wall.

Right. And Superbitch whine also gets his ass kicked by Bart Allen, and gets his mouth all bloody from 2 punches from Superboy Conner. Remember that you stupid ****ing idiot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right. And Superbitch whine also gets his ass kicked by Bart Allen, and gets his mouth all bloody from 2 punches from Superboy Conner. Remember that you stupid ****ing idiot.

First off, I'm reporting you. 2ndly, you realize that SBP is not SMP. SMP is an uber powered up version of a kid who would lose his power as he fought.

Photon009
First off, I'm reporting you. 2ndly, you realize that SBP is not SMP. SMP is an uber powered up version of a kid who would lose his power as he fought.

It's the same character, just a few years older. Have fun reporting me *****. Doesnt make you any smarter, and that's what you really need: a brain.

Soljer
Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's the same character, just a few years older. Have fun reporting me *****. Doesnt make you any smarter, and that's what you really need: a brain.

And you dont' understand that SMP is powered up far beyond SBP. Geez.

Photon009
And you dont' understand that SMP is powered up far beyond SBP. Geez.

Prove it. What's he done that proves that. I'll tell you what: NOTHING. He's still a whiny little ***** who you overrate by alot. Tenebrous kills him in 2 panels, end of story. I made this as a spite for idiots like you, but i didnt actually think you'd be dumb enough to think SMP wins. Unless you actually think SMP would beat Galactus....do you think that?

tkitna
I cant believe the hard-on this forum has for Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash. According to this board, they obviously must be equal or damn close to the Spectre in pure power alone. Darkseid should cower at the mere mention of these characters.

God DC sucks.

Photon009
I cant believe the hard-on this forum has for Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash. According to this board, they obviously must be equal or damn close to the Spectre in pure power alone. Darkseid should cower at the mere mention of these characters.

God DC sucks.

Thank you god, at least someone here besides me has a brain.

nvrbeenwthagirl

God DC sucks.

So basically you just hate DC characters. As if I didn't already know that. This board also has a hard on for Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, and Iceman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thank you god, at least someone here besides me has a brain.
Thus why you aren't a respected debater any more. Agreeing with company bashing isn't showing your ability to be objective.

Mr. Slippyfist
I reported him long before any of you wannabees!

Poserz!

The Great Galen
Spite thread, SMB takes it. Like nvr said SMB is a multiverse threat now dudes....so yeah do some research before u make asses out of yourself.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Spite thread, SMB takes it. Like nvr said SMB is a multiverse threat now dudes....so yeah do some research before u make asses out of yourself.

Super Mario Bros.?

quanchi112
ME? Dude, you're the one thinking a pussy Kryptonian can beat a peer of Galactus.

And to answer Galan's question...yes, Aegis was at that fight. But she was beating on Surfer while Tenebrous was stalemating Galactus. And as soon as she put Surfer down, she came and helped Tenebrous out and one-shotted Big G, implying Tenebrous did quite a bit of damage to him (though he definitely took his fair share of damage as well), and it was shown before Aegis got involved that he stalemated Galactus.

Also, 2 shotting the powered up Silver Surfer is something SMP could only dream of doing. So between 2 shotting Surfer, destroying a planet easily like it wasnt even there, stalemating Galactus, etc, Tenebrous easily wins this. Ok first off Prime is no pussy. No way hes a badass.

My votes for Prime but I didnt get to see enough of Tenebrous to really see what hes capable of. He and Aegis surprised Galactus. Without Aegis though Tenebrous isnt beating Galactus on his own when hes ready for it. No way. The next appearance we see is the Surfer manipulating the crunch to defeat him. Hes very powerful yes and this method wouldnt be able to be replicated by Prime. But Prime is like Superman on steroids. I mean he has been taking on dc's finest whenever he shows up to earth and thats when he isnt at full power even. We will have to see what he does against Ion though but i hope he whips Ion's ass.

Prime isnt two shotting the amped Silver Surfer but he would beat him. Prime>Surfer for sure.

tkitna
Thus why you aren't a respected debater any more. Agreeing with company bashing isn't showing your ability to be objective.

I dont want to argue, but its hard to be objective when writers in DC have Superman blasting away the source wall with his almighty heat vision when its clear that characters so far above him cannot do the same thing.

How about Batman kicking the Spectre? Are you freaking serious?

Wonder Woman and her Godwave and Flash and his uber speedforce, infinite mass punches, and so forth,,,,,,come on. I mean the guy runs fast and now he's a some kind of god.

No wonder I cant read their books.

The Great Galen
I dont see why SMP couldnt 2 hot or even 1 shot Surfer, but at least u agree that Surfer would lose. I really am starting to hate the marvel bias in this board though, its like every discredits DC characters for some reason.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont want to argue, but its hard to be objective when writers in DC have Superman blasting away the source wall with his almighty heat vision when its clear that characters so far above him cannot do the same thing.

Wonder Woman and her Godwave and Flash and his uber speedforce, infinite mass punches, and so forth,,,,,,come on. I mean the guy runs fast and now he's a some kind of god.

No wonder I cant read their books.

If you'd actually read the books, you'd know that ww can't just summon the GW when she wants. And it's so powerful that it would destroy her if she doesn't use it quickly. You'd know that the flash doesn't run fast. He controls kinetic motion, has a speed aura, can transfer speed ect. Batman batkicked the spectre and the next page shows the spectre basically saying that he let batman do that to let off some steam.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont see why SMP couldnt 2 hot or even 1 shot Surfer, but at least u agree that Surfer would lose. I really am starting to hate the marvel bias in this board though, its like every discredits DC characters for some reason.

Not everyone. Just a vocal few.

Mr. Slippyfist
I really am starting to hate the marvel bias in this board though We would all gladly appreciate it if you left then. smile

quanchi112

No wonder I cant read their books. Both companies are inconsistent though to be fair. Damn human error. But I really think dc is stupid as shit with certain characters like the Spectre. I mean Batman wtf. Dc has awesome shit out though.

Countdown is cool and Sinestro Corps is awesome as well. Only current thing of marvel I really liked was WW Hulk.

tkitna
If you'd actually read the books, you'd know that ww can't just summon the GW when she wants. And it's so powerful that it would destroy her if she doesn't use it quickly. You'd know that the flash doesn't run fast. He controls kinetic motion, has a speed aura, can transfer speed ect. Batman batkicked the spectre and the next page shows the spectre basically saying that he let batman do that to let off some steam.

Ok, now everything makes perfect sense. Thanks.

I dont care about how or why WW has the Godwave or the scientific measure of Flashes power, its the fact that they do things so far out of their character that its just rediculous.

The Spectre wanted to let off some steam so he let Batman kick him. Fantastic writing. Who's 2 year old daughter or son came up with that?

I realize comics are fiction and characters do unbelievable things, but it seems to me that DC takes it to a whole different level.

quanchi112

I dont care about how or why WW has the Godwave or the scientific measure of Flashes power, its the fact that they do things so far out of their character that its just rediculous.

The Spectre wanted to let off some steam so he let Batman kick him. Fantastic writing. Who's 2 year old daughter or son came up with that?

I realize comics are fiction and characters do unbelievable things, but it seems to me that DC takes it to a whole different level. I bet if you read sinestro corps youd like it. Theres no way you couldnt like that awesome story.

Give dc a chance theres lots of great stuff there really is.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I realize comics are fiction and characters do unbelievable things, but it seems to me that DC takes it to a whole different level.

Like hulk clapping away a cosmos, or breaking dr. stranges hands and stopping him from using magic, or Thor cracking open a celestials armor when odin and 3 other skyfathers couldn't dent one, or captain america and his rediculous aresenal of showings, or galactus eating planets and getting pwned by the thing or thor? come on. You are really just being biased.

quanchi112
Like hulk clapping away a cosmos, or breaking dr. stranges hands and stopping him from using magic, or Thor cracking open a celestials armor when odin and 3 other skyfathers couldn't dent one, or captain america and his rediculous aresenal of showings, or galactus eating planets and getting pwned by the thing or thor? come on. You are really just being biased. And so are you. The point is both are inconsistent. Ok now everyone name something they think is shitty about each company. Lets it drop please. Both companies fukc up and both churn out very very good shit.

Some prefer marvel while others prefer dc. Some even like them equally.

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
Super Mario Bros.?

Mario + Star = Invincible.

tkitna
Like hulk clapping away a cosmos, or breaking dr. stranges hands and stopping him from using magic, or Thor cracking open a celestials armor when odin and 3 other skyfathers couldn't dent one, or captain america and his rediculous aresenal of showings, or galactus eating planets and getting pwned by the thing or thor? come on. You are really just being biased.

I understand what your saying, but if the two companies are a measuring stick to each other,,,,Marvel cant compare when it comes down to feats.

When Thor or whoever is pictured towing planets on their back, we'll debate.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
And so are you. The point is both are inconsistent. Ok now everyone name something they think is shitty about each company. Lets it drop please. Both companies fukc up and both churn out very very good shit.

I agree. Its just when you see threads like this and somebody actually believes a hero has a chance or actually defeats a being like tenebrous, it tends to baffle me.

Ok, i'm off my soapbox and I admit that both companies have good and bad stuff.

quanchi112
I understand what your saying, but if the two companies are a measuring stick to each other,,,,Marvel cant compare when it comes down to feats.

When Thor or whoever is pictured towing planets on their back, we'll debate. I think back in the day both had characters doing silly stuff like that all the time. I think Thor and Odin used to do some crazy shit back in the day. Im glad the both have become somewhat more believable. Its kind of silly when you can go back in time when you want to and destroy galaxies. A few characters should be able to perform these feats but not regular heroes.

Soljer
Indeed. It was the Silver Age, was it not, that featured such plainly idiotic feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed. It was the Silver Age, was it not, that featured such plainly idiotic feats. Or so I have heard from being on here. Precrisis and silver age is just to ridiculous. Im just glad its over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And so are you. The point is both are inconsistent. Ok now everyone name something they think is shitty about each company. Lets it drop please. Both companies fukc up and both churn out very very good shit.

you missed the point.

quanchi112
you missed the point. No I didnt. You called him biased when you yourself are. Point is both companies have great stuff to offer. He pointed to some dc moments and then you stated yammering about some marvel moments. You favor dc while he favors marvel. Quit making this into a dc vs marvel thing.

KK the Great
Dear Logic,

How can I rape thee?

Let me count the ways.

1) SMP at this moment is a multiversal threat.

2) Tenebrious was a Galactic/Universal lvl threat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
Dear Logic,

How can I rape thee?

Let me count the ways. I agree 100 percent. I dont know if nver even believes what he types sometimes. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I didnt. You called him biased when you yourself are. Point is both companies have great stuff to offer. He pointed to some dc moments and then you stated yammering about some marvel moments. You favor dc while he favors marvel. Quit making this into a dc vs marvel thing.

You missed the point. And Actually my current regular reads are

Mighty Avengers
All xmen titles
Thor
wonder woman
titans
Jla
jsa

Hardly favoring one over the other.

I pick up sin corps and countdown and new gods but those are mini's.
I do plan on getting she hulk as I saw her pwning absorbing man in the store today. She may end up a regular. So thank you very much.

quanchi112
You missed the point. And Actually my current regular reads are

Mighty Avengers
All xmen titles
Thor
wonder woman
titans
Jla
jsa

Hardly favoring one over the other.

I pick up sin corps and countdown and new gods but those are mini's.
I do plan on getting she hulk as I saw her pwning absorbing man in the store today. She may end up a regular. So thank you very much. You still favor dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You still favor dc.

No. That is only your perception. many times, I argue for a dc charcter never even giving anyone the win. Why? Becuz people sell DC characters short.

quanchi112
No. That is only your perception. many times, I argue for a dc charcter never even giving anyone the win. Why? Becuz people sell DC characters short. Who sells them short. This forum tends to favor dc characters. Go to herochat if you want to see a forum favor marvel characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who sells them short. This forum tends to favor dc characters. Go to herochat if you want to see a forum favor marvel characters.

This forum doesn't favor marvel or dc. Hero chat is for marvel zombies.

quanchi112
This forum doesn't favor marvel or dc. Hero chat is for marvel zombies. You just said people sell dc characters short and that is why you argue for them now you say this forum doesnt. If you are only a member of this forum who sells dc characters short then a poster or two? First off go to herochat before you make judgments of a whole entire forum.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You just said people sell dc characters short and that is why you argue for them now you say this forum doesnt. If you are only a member of this forum who sells dc characters short then a poster or two? First off go to herochat before you make judgments of a whole entire forum.

First of all, I said people sell DC characters short. You see how you dont' read. never said this forum. That would imply that certain people sell them short. The forum as a whole is pretty balanced except when it comes to Thanos and Thor wanking. Now I don't need to go to hero chat when the goof balls that come here and represent show me exactly what is going on over there. I can just imagine a hundred plus page thread about how the hulk could beat galactus if he got mad enough.

quanchi112
First of all, I said people sell DC characters short. You see how you dont' read. never said this forum. That would imply that certain people sell them short. The forum as a whole is pretty balanced except when it comes to Thanos and Thor wanking. Now I don't need to go to hero chat when the goof balls that come here and represent show me exactly what is going on over there. I can just imagine a hundred plus page thread about how the hulk could beat galactus if he got mad enough. Who says stuff like that plus this forum has the storm fanboys and that fanboyism is by far the worst on the internet.

KK seems like an intelligent poster. Cant think of any other herochatters at the moment. But I mean if you went there you could maybe stop them from selling dc characters short.

Kutulu
The forum as a whole is pretty balanced except when it comes to Superman and Darkseid wanking.

fixed.
tikmc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
fixed.
tikmc

Don't fix my shit EVER again you rediculous hack. More people here dont' give DS the credit he deserves. And Superman sucks ass. So get that bull shit outta here.

quanchi112
fixed.
tikmc Well at least the Superman backers acknowledge his defeats while the Ds'ers want to play it doesnt count entirely to much.

quanchi112
Don't fix my shit EVER again you rediculous hack. More people here dont' give DS the credit he deserves. And Superman sucks ass. So get that bull shit outta here. Darkseid is a pussy anymore. You saying he isnt is giving him way to much credit. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid is a pussy anymore. You saying he isnt is giving him way to much credit. laughing
get outta here with that kiddy 5 year old bullshit. enough people have already told you that that was just retarded. Grow up.

Sirius77
Really off topic guys...

quanchi112
get outta here with that kiddy 5 year old bullshit. enough people have already told you that that was just retarded. Grow up. Its not childish its true. The man got clobbered by Batman.

Now the thug beatdown makes sense he must have gotten hit by high fathers staff offpanel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Really off topic guys... Prime wins we already covered this.

Estacado
Seriously......Why isn't that ****tard Photon banned yet?

quanchi112
Seriously......Why isn't that ****tard Photon banned already? Who do you think you are? Show some respect for once. I really cant stand people like you. You show up and dont even post about the topic at all and just flame on someone for what? To look cool, this is a wakeup call start treating people with respect around here. I mean he wasnt saying shit to you and you come in here asking for him to be banned to look cool I suppose.

Mr. Slippyfist
Seriously......Why isn't that ****tard Photon banned yet? Someone go find the quote where he admitted to being a sock... seriously...

Estacado
Who do you think you are? Show some respect for once. I really cant stand people like you. You show up and dont even post about the topic at all and just flame on someone for what? To look cool, this is a wakeup call start treating people with respect around here. I mean he wasnt saying shit to you and you come in here asking for him to be banned to look cool I suppose.
How about you just shut the up and check his post where he admitted that he is a sock?

Sirius77
Just saying. But yeah, isn't smp awesome? I read countdown 23... and it was amazing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who do you think you are? Show some respect for once. I really cant stand people like you. You show up and dont even post about the topic at all and just flame on someone for what? To look cool, this is a wakeup call start treating people with respect around here. I mean he wasnt saying shit to you and you come in here asking for him to be banned to look cool I suppose.

If there was some way that I could get you banned, I would do it. Hell I'd make a generous donation to the forum if I could.

quanchi112
How about you just shut the up and check his post where he admitted that he is a sock? When you were banned didnt you come back immediately and sock?

laughing

quanchi112
Just saying. But yeah, isn't smp awesome? I read countdown 23... and it was amazing. Finally we agree on something. Hes my favorite dc character and third favorite overall. I hope he whips Ions ass by the way.

quanchi112
If there was some way that I could get you banned, I would do it. Hell I'd make a generous donation to the forum if I could. Well I dont want to get anyone banned. Thats not the kind of poster I am.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I dont want to get anyone banned. Thats not the kind of poster I am.

smile

Is that what you are calling yourself now adays? A poster? laughing laughing laughing

Estacado
When you were banned didnt you come back immediately and sock?

laughing
This is why I don't like you , you always talk bullshit I came back as an obvious sock you failure because I wanted to talk to Rex nothing more after that I left.thumb down

Kutulu
How about you just shut the up and check his post where he admitted that he is a sock?
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/PotKettle_small.jpg

quanchi112
Is that what you are calling yourself now adays? A poster? laughing laughing laughing What would you call me?

nvrbeenwthagirl

I'm reporting you for being racist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
What would you call me?

everything that would get me banned.

quanchi112
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/PotKettle_small.jpg Cosign.

Ban him but not me for doi9ng the same thing. He should just come out and say it.

Estacado
Fail.
I came back as an obvious sock you failure because I wanted to talk to Rex nothing more after that I left.thumb down

quanchi112
everything that would get me banned. I havent reported you one time yet and I stand true to my word. I wont report you until someone reports me for something silly.

Mr. Slippyfist
I havent reported you one time yet and I stand true to my word. I wont report you until someone reports me for something silly.
*reported for trolling*

quanchi112
This is why I don't like you , you always talk bullshit I came back as an obvious sock you failure because I wanted to talk to Rex nothing more after that I left.thumb down You socked and he allegedly socked. Now answer me this when you socked did they add more time on your ban or less?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cosign.

Ban him but not me for doi9ng the same thing. He should just come out and say it.

I'm going to say a few sentences about you. keep in mind, I mean the TOTAL opposite of these sentences.

I totally Adore you.

I think you are a genius.

I think you are a respected poster who has our forum's best interest at heart.

You are cleary an unbiased poster.

you are a logic poster with excellent debating skills.

You are a rose among Thorns.

You have the adoration of everyone.

You post purely with the intention of enlightenment.

quanchi112
*reported for trolling* Nver you watch your ass.

laughing laughing

Estacado
You socked and he allegedly socked. Now answer me this when you socked did they add more time on your ban or less?
I see that you are still an idiot and comprehend what I'm sayin......there was no other way for me to talk to him.....and I knew I will get banned for more days.

quanchi112
I'm going to say a few sentences about you. keep in mind, I mean the TOTAL opposite of these sentences.

I totally Adore you.

I think you are a genious.

I think you are a respected poster who has our forum's best interest at heart.

You are cleary an unbiased poster.

you are a logic poster with excellent debating skills.

You are a rose among Thorns.

You have the adoration of everyone.

You post purely with the intention of enlightenment. laughing out loud laughing

Val
I reported every post on Page 5. Enjoy your bans.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I'm much too smart. I posted very wisely this time around.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
I reported every post on Page 5. Enjoy your bans. cry

Kutulu
Originally posted by Val

Reported for overuse of the report button. furious

quanchi112
I see that you are still an idiot and comprehend what I'm sayin......there was no other way for me to talk to him..... Ok you are right. You socked to get in one really good question about why you were banned? I think people should be allowed one sock after a ban to clear their name and ask any questions they may have about the reasoning behind their ban? You are right. laughing

Ps. Werent you banned for insulting. Didnt you just insult my intelligence? Dont worry I wont reprt you Im just saying is all.

Im wont report you unless I find out bran really did report me. shifty

Bran did you report me becuz the lion kicks your tigers ass all over the place? laughing

Sirius77
Quanchi, I can see that your trying to improve your posting skills by not being as biased (that may just be me... Ive only seen this thread and a couple others so far...) and I admire that because I'm not perfect myself. But to act like YOU don't have problems with any posters and that you have never said any underhanded comments to a fellow poster is bull. So before you start pointing fingers at Estacado and Nvr, look at yourself.

But seriously... it's getting kind of tense on this thread. But yeah, this really has nothing to do with me, but just my opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok you are right. You socked to get in one really good question about why you were banned? I think people should be allowed one sock after a ban to clear their name and ask any questions they may have about the reasoning behind their ban? You are right. laughing

Ps. Werent you banned for insulting. Didnt you just insult my intelligence? Dont worry I wont reprt you Im just saying is all.

Im wont report you unless I find out bran really did report me. shifty

Bran did you report me becuz the lion kicks your tigers ass all over the place? laughing

You are really an excelllent, intelligent, well rounded, unbiased, well respected member of our community.

P.S. I mean all of that as much as I mean to get me some pussy tonight.

Mr. Slippyfist
P.S. I mean all of that as much as I mean to get me some pussy tonight. You're getting a cat tonight?

quanchi112
Quanchi, I can see that your trying to improve your posting skills by not being as biased (that may just be me... Ive only seen this thread and a couple others so far...) and I admire that because I'm not perfect myself. But to act like YOU don't have problems with any posters and that you have never said any underhanded comments to a fellow poster is bull. So before you start pointing fingers at Estacado and Nvr, look at yourself.

But seriously... it's getting kind of tense on this thread. But yeah, this really has nothing to do with me, but just my opinion. I do insult from time to time Ill admit. But its usually in retaliation. But one thing I dont do is storm onto a thread and call for someones head. I have never asked for anyone to be banned. I might insult someone back but wont campaign for a poster to be banned no matter how much we disagree.

quanchi112
You're getting a cat tonight? laughing

Kutulu
You're getting a cat tonight?
http://azahar.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/lolcat-faith-heealer.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://azahar.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/lolcat-faith-heealer.jpg

LOL. that was sooo funny. I actually chuckled. Too bad I deplore you. sad

darthgoober
Someone go find the quote where he admitted to being a sock... seriously...
Ask and yea shall receive...

Originally posted by batdude123
It did when you left, armandovalles... didn't it? smile

Actually, yes. After Whirly left, i left, and then alot of the people here started to leave one after another. Wolverine8888, Rage, almost everybody's gone....it sucks.

And here's a link in case anyone doubts the quotes...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9716814& amp;highlight=armandovalles+forumid%3A77+userid%3A
107956#post9716814

quanchi112
LOL. that was sooo funny. I actually chuckled. Too bad I deplore you. sad Who do you actually like on this forum?

KK the Great
But yeah, isn't smp awesome?

Not at all.

Even cancer has a slight bit of awesomeness in that it gives you the greatest excuse to get out of ANY obligation you might have, and you can namedrop your disease and practically any woman will have pity sex with you.

Falloutboy Prime has no such redeeming qualities.

I would rather have cancer than read a comic starring this character.

Captain REX
There have been too many reports out of this thread for me to reasonably want it to live.

Estacado's socking was dealt with months ago. Get with the times.

And bashing is not tolerated. You should ALL know that.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.