Batman 1 mill vs Karate kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Can the man who wtfpwned Bat-god take down kk?

1. Post Zero hour
2. Pre Zero hour

tjcoady
personally, I am very against utilizing any of the DC One Million characters in versus threads. Trust me, I have read every single one of the One Million issues (down to and including Young Justice, Green Arrow, and Young Heroes in Love), and there are really not enough feats from any of them, even the most well documented like Supes One Million or MM One Million to really ever be able to compare if they could beat an established character. I mean, the feats we've seen of them are pretty impressive, but it's impossible to gauge a character that we didn't really get to see interact with any known characters for longer than an issue.

Gecko4lif
bump

spetznaz
Interesting match.

On a skill level, classic Karate Kid is on a higher plateau than BM1M. Skill to skill KK is on a different echelon.

Thus it appears that the match should go to KK.

The only issue I have (that in my opinion makes this a little hard to judge), is that BM1M is quite potentially (well, arguably) the 2nd best 'human' martial artist in DC (human is in quotes because both he and KK have exhibited abilities that are anything but, e.g., in KK's case taking on PC Kryptonians/Daxamites ....even Superhumans were generally not able to do that in PC days. Also using human makes things a bit easier, especially when it comes to people like WonderWoman or gods like Ares .....who have fighting abilities and skills extraordinaire, and use them ...unlike people like Superman for example .....which would make the mix of their inherent powers coupled with their fighting skills very hard to place in a tier)

< Obviously when i say 'best human' I am totally ignoring people like Shiva, Richard Dragon and Bruce Wayne ...who are also 'human' because they simply do not compare to the likes of classic KK and BM1M, who in comparison would be gods>

Anyways, if KK is the 'best human' martial artist in DC, then BM1M would come second.

Now, skill wise KK is superior. But BM1M still knows a whole load of martial styles, including inter-galactic ones (all the way to, ahem cough cough, 'telepathic octopus' styles)

Furthermore, the dude is a super genius (I ahve the comic, but i cannot recall his IQ .....suffice it to say that it is high enough that it makes Bruce Wayne look like a dunce).

Then there is the tech levels that he has. His bloody suit is a super-computer, he can create doppelgangers of himself, and he can capture souls.

Thus, he may not be at the same exact level as KK, but he has other 'factors' that can bridge the gap.

In more or less the same way that Batman (Bruce) may be Shiva's inferior in PURE hand to hand, but in a full out fight with ALL measures alowed, Bruce would win. He would not win iwth a punch to the gut or a kick to the face, but he would win maybe by a slow-release nerve agent permeating the battle space, or a flash-grenade, or something.

Just because someone is inferior than you in a certain aspect or skill doesn't mean that he cannot defeat you if he prepares for it, and BM1M is like a mix of Batman and Midnighter .....with tech from the future, the abilities of multiple man, the IQ of Dr Doom on steroids, the fighting abilities of KK after a hard day's work, and more cunning than mephisto during a game of chess.

He would probably find a way to take down Karate Kid ....even though Karate Kid found out how to take down PC Kryptonians.

Caveat 1: One of KK's lesser known skills is the abilities to spot weaknesses in anyone or anything (e.g. unbreakable crystals), thus he might spot a weakness in BM1M and take him out ina second.

Caveat 2: You do not engage PC Kryptonians/Daxamites unless you are te sh!t. Maybe KK is at such a level that BM1M, unless he has real prep time, wouldn't be able to touch him (although it should be noted that BM1M's suit is a super computer)

Caveat 3: Classic KK wouldn't even have to touch BM1M to win ....his ability to spot weaknesses in anything allowed him to even create earth fissures (earthquakes basically) by stomping.

Anyways, there are ways that BM1M could win, and in an ALL OUT fight I'd have slight odds in his favor (maybe 5.5 out of 10).

In a straight out H2H fight (with no tricks allowed) it is KK 10/10.

Oh, and I did not consider the current KK who got bloodied by Bruce Wayne. No one lost or won that fight, but the ability to hang with Bruce basically discredit that KK in my book (although what is funny is that i am accepting a KK who can hang with PC Kryptonians). But hey, itis comics ....with its flying men, cosmic spidermen, weird purpled colored people with crazy gloves, and people who name themselves after flying rodents or small furry animals with a bad attitude.

Gecko4lif
Well Batman came from farther in the future then KK and as such knew more styles

but i agree with the skill gap thing

Faceman
Is this a hand to hand fight , or can the combatants use tech, weaponry ?

Gecko4lif
only things they normally carry

for bm1mill he can only use things we have seen

Galan007
imo,
The only chance Bats has, is the 'soul-steal' maneuver -- Other then that, KK ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.