Dr. Strange vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
Both are current, both at their most powerful, angry and doing their best to destroy the other one...

Horrificus
Wow. Never thought of this one.

This could be the "Main Event".

Both have such a knowledge of magic and mysticism, it's scary.

But, Thor might be able to pull some warrior stuff out of his butt and take it, unless Strange is already prepared with some anti-Thor Hoo Doo.

nimbus006
If their both at their most powerful then Thor would be Rune King Thor...no?

Anyway, im going to assume you mean normal versions at their most powerful, and if thats the case Dr. Strange is going to win almost everytime. At his best he is too well prepared, and utilizes his spells really well.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by nimbus006
If their both at their most powerful then Thor would be Rune King Thor...no?

Anyway, im going to assume you mean normal versions at their most powerful, and if thats the case Dr. Strange is going to win almost everytime. At his best he is too well prepared, and utilizes his spells really well.

Yeah thats what I meant, sorry. I'm talking about them pulling out all the stops, like when Strange went after WWH.

Personally, I give it to Thor. His hammer can block Strange's spells...

Gecko4lif
thor can break thru anything strange has

Loki ass rapes strange everytime they meet while he can barly slow thor

llagrok
Current Thor would beat the current Strange it seems.

Sundipped
I don't see why current Strange is matched up against top tiers. Why use the depowered version of Strange in these matchups?

Classic Strange has knowledge of the black arts and could absorb all the mystical abilities of Thor like he did to Shuma. Then it's no contest.

llagrok
Classic Strange vs Thor would be no contest, what would be the point of that?

Rewmac
Originally posted by llagrok
Classic Strange vs Thor would be no contest, what would be the point of that? None. I don't get why people compare characters this way.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
thor can break thru anything strange has

Loki ass rapes strange everytime they meet while he can barly slow thor

"Ass Rape", yes.
My favorite of all the debate-terminology.
Excellent point! What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.