Harry Potter Marathon!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin

916TopaZ-xx
No Hp 5??

Barker
That's not quite out on DVD yet, herbnone.

Sam Z
Um... What's a "marathon"??

ariwin
Originally posted by Sam Z
Um... What's a "marathon"??

What do you mean.... yea they aren't playing POA, but I own it so my plan is to watch all of them on ABC Fam and then watch the fifth, I'm going to have myself a merry harry potter weekend.. haha!

Running Mascara
That's cool!!

I hope I didn't miss the first movie ermm

916TopaZ-xx
When is it?

xEsaulx
Another reason why they haven't aired the last two movies on ABC Family and other stations is because y'know the channels like HBO and what not? They purchase a contract to allow them to have first dibs on airing movies for x amount of time. After that time expires it's up for grabs

Sam Z
Originally posted by ariwin
What do you mean.... yea they aren't playing POA, but I own it so my plan is to watch all of them on ABC Fam and then watch the fifth, I'm going to have myself a merry harry potter weekend.. haha!

I mean - "what is the meaning of the word?"
Foreigner here...

Running Mascara
I missed it sad

916TopaZ-xx
Was iT Yesterday??

ariwin
They played it all weekend pretty much.. I watched all of them... I completely forgot how young all of the actors are in the first one.. it was cool going back and watching them.

Sam Z - a marathon on tv is pretty much when they will play a specific movie over and over again in the span of a couple of days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.