Beowulf vs Kratos(God of War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Beowulf- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_%282007_film%29

vs

Kratos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratos_%28God_of_War%29

Kutulu
Kratos hands down.

Although I'd be tempted to say otherwise after trying to unlock the damn hidden costumes in God of War 1, but hey, the hidden costumes rule.

llagrok
Kratos is an absolute stomp.

Rewmac
Kratos...Dude...Beowulf is joke compared to Kratos.

Cubicks
Hehehe, I am picturing the gory finisher of Kratos ripping Beowulf apart.

Rewmac
The Chaos Blades would do it...Or the life absorbtion of the Olympus Blade...

Barbarian Shams
Beowulf is strong, but not superstrong like Kratos. Kratos has demonstrated numerous feats of Superhuman strength both ingame and in cut-scenes as well. Some include ripping ppl in half with his bare hands, lifting giant stone columns, chucking the Colossus nearly half a mile when he still had some god power, knocking down minotaurs and overpowering them in strength duels, and perhaps one of the most impressive, yanking on the head of the Hydra and pulling it back onto the mast of his ship while the creature was struggling to resist. Beowulf just doesn't have a prayer against a demigod like Kratos who wins this 9/10 easily.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Beowulf is strong, but not superstrong like Kratos. Kratos has demonstrated numerous feats of Superhuman strength both ingame and in cut-scenes as well. Some include ripping ppl in half with his bare hands, lifting giant stone columns, chucking the Colossus nearly half a mile when he still had some god power, knocking down minotaurs and overpowering them in strength duels, and perhaps one of the most impressive, yanking on the head of the Hydra and pulling it back onto the mast of his ship while the creature was struggling to resist. Beowulf just doesn't have a prayer against a demigod like Kratos who wins this 9/10 easily.

^^ QFT, I'd actually put it at 10/10, since Kratos has shown immense durability as well.

skyfather
kratos stomps him,he beat ares,zeus,the sisters of fate,the list goes on.
beowulf would meet a horrible end in this fight.

Mr. Slippyfist
Kratos without any weapons would rip him in half, IMO.

Violent2Dope
Kratos could have a wooden pike thru his leg and be weaponless, he would STILL win this fight, poor Beowulf has no chance. Kratos has slain monsters Beowulf would shit himself against.

spetznaz
I'd say this is a battle between the meanest gnarliest yard dog you've ever seen (Beowulf) against the meanest gnarliest lion you've ever seen (Kratos).

Lion wins.

There is a reason why Beowulf is a slayer of monsters, while Kratos replaced the god of war.

Beowulf would die a hero's death, but it would be a fast one.

Val
Lulz.

This is like the comic book equivalent of Luke Cage Vs Majestic.

Barbarian Shams
Ok how about I just say Kratos wins 10/10 against Beowulf to make Kutulu happy lol?? I was actually joking when I made the 9/10 statement. I've played both God of War games so many times that it's very apparent in my mind that Kratos is far stronger than any normal human due to his demigod heritage and can utilize powers that no mortal can wield, the powers of the Olympian Gods. I also like spetnatz's analogy with the dog and the lion. For my analogy, it would be like pitting the nastiest and meanest 25 foot great white shark against the nastiest and meanest 75 foot Megalodon which would bite it in half with a single bite. The Meg representing Kratos and the Great White representing Beowulf, Meg eats the White shark with no problem at all.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Ok how about I just say Kratos wins 10/10 against Beowulf to Kutulu happy lol?? I was actually joking when I made the 9/10 statement. I've played both God of War games so many times it's very apparent in my mind that Kratos is far stronger than any normal human due to his demigod heritage and can utilize powers that no mortal can wield, the powers of the Olympian Gods. I also like spetnatz's analogy with the dog and the lion. For my analogy, it would be like pitting the nastiest and meanest 25 foot great white shark against the nastiest and meanest 75 foot Megalodon which would bite it in half with a single bite. The Meg representing Kratos and the Great White representing Beowulf, Meg eats the White shark with no problem at all.

Heh I was just kiddin' with ya. big grin

In all seriousness though did you beat the Challenge of the Gods? I swear I almost broke my controller I got so angry during it.

Larceny
Beat both, and the challenge of gods in each game.

Kratos 10/10

quanchi112
Kratos stomps this fool.

Barbarian Shams
I've completed Challenge of the Titans in GOW 2 but Challenge of the Gods is something I've still not completed. It's a pain in the butt for me and thats all I'm going to say.

Mr. Slippyfist
My brother beat Challenge of the Gods, and I believe I beat Challenge of the Titans.

I also got to the hardest part of the game on Titan mode in the first week or so of the game, and haven't played it since (the part where you fight every bad guy in the game right before the giant Sister of Fate). And basically flew through the entire game except that part...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.