another marvel vs dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
marvel
thor
loki
beta ray bill
nate grey
morg
makarri

dc
superman
dr fate
g lantern(guy)
martian manhunter
wonder woman
flash(barry allen)

who takes the win?

golem370
I would say Marvel team Beta Ray Thor,Morg,Thor & Makkari for the win

guy222
is this morg w/wol

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
is this morg w/wol
no pal, just regular

Photon009
Thor and Superman stalemate until Thor uses his versatility for the win, but it would take a very long time. And Loki can hold off Dr. Fate until he gets some help from Thor to put Fate down.

Beta Ray would eventually get rid of the arrogant Gardner, knowing Gardner he'd probably make a giant green hammer and some armor and try to beat Bill down at his own game, and lose bad. When Gardner plays it smart i put him only slightly below Hal, and the #2 GL, but on average he's not quite that good.

Nate Grey absolutely crushes Martian Manhunter. It's not really much of a fight in my opinion. Nate has superior telepathy and vast psionic energy manipulation, something that's gonna put J'onn in big trouble.

Morg crushes Wonder Woman in the quickest, most bloody fight of the night. Diana has good damage soak and durability, but against piercing and sharp weapons she's not nearly as good. And that's what Morg uses: a nearly indestructable axe that can cut through almost anything. Including chopping Diana's head off. Morg is also stronger, faster, more versatile, and more durable, and has comparable fighting skills.

Makkari and Barry would be one for the record books. Barry loses though. Makkari at full potential was shown to be faster than Buried Alien (BARRY ALLEN) in the Quasar series, and Barry doesnt have the speedforce control that Wally has to be able to dictate the pace of this fight. Plus, Makkari's an eternal, he has great healing, roughly class 25 strength, good durability, etc.

Overall, Marvel wins decisively.

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

Bouboumaster
Marvel

Gecko4lif
superman -wins
dr fate- loses
g lantern(guy)- loses
martian manhunter- wins
wonder woman- Loses
flash(barry allen)- wins

wow I see this as a tie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.