Top 10 Most powerful Villains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Inspired by nimbus006 topic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t471069.html

Same rules. But lets make it villains.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Prime
Darkseid
Thanos
Despero
Mangog

That is just going into beings who aren't abstracts like Mxy or Galactus.

lordboo
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Prime
Darkseid
Thanos
Despero
Mangog

That is just going into beings who aren't abstracts like Mxy or Galactus.
as well

h/p doomsday
tyrant(dp)
onsluaght
pc mongul
amazo

nimbus006
Is there a cap on tiers? Such as no one above high herald level...

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Prime
Darkseid
Thanos
Despero
Mangog

That is just going into beings who aren't abstracts like Mxy or Galactus. Is this in order or did you just name them at random. Why did you leave out Surtur. You put in Mangog so why not Surtur? Do you feel Mangog is more than Surtur?

Photon009
EVER:

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder
2. Thanos with the Heart of the Universe
3. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
4. Zero Hour Parallax
5. Akhenaten
6. Full Power Anti-Monitor
7. Full Power Galactus
8. Full Power Tyrant
9. Tenebrous & Aegis
10. Abraxas

Currently/Recently:

1. Full Power Anti-Monitor
2. Tenebrous & Aegis
3. House of M Scarlet Witch
4. Annihilus with the Quantum Bands
5. Alexander Luthor
6. Day of Vengeance Spectre
7. Kyle-Parallax
8. Thanos
9. Superboy/man Prime
10. Phalanx-Ultron

quanchi112
Originally posted by Photon009
EVER:

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder
4. Zero Hour Parallax
5. Akhenaten
7. Full Power Galactus
8. Full Power Tyrant
9. Tenebrous & Aegis
10. Abraxas

Currently/Recently:

2. Tenebrous & Aegis
5. Alexander Luthor
7. Kyle-Parallax
8. Thanos
9. Superboy/man Prime
10. Phalanx-Ultron Im curious how do you see the Beyonder being more powerful than Thanos with the heart of the universe?

Photon009
Originally posted by quanchi112
Im curious how do you see the Beyonder being more powerful than Thanos with the heart of the universe?

Pre-Retcon Beyonder was so powerful it was ridiculous,he didnt only beat LT and the other abstracts like Thanos did, but he embarassed them and scared the shit out of them. He also destroyed Death herself and blocked off the concept of Death itself, and even LT couldnt override him and set it back to normal.

quanchi112
Pre-Retcon Beyonder was so powerful it was ridiculous,he didnt only beat LT and the other abstracts like Thanos did, but he embarassed them and scared the shit out of them. He also destroyed Death herself and blocked off the concept of Death itself, and even LT couldnt override him and set it back to normal. Ok but Thanos took on everyone at once and defeated them with no real effort at all. MM presented somewhat of a challenge to the Beyonder. No one was competition to Thanos,not anyone one on one or the effort of an entire group.

Thanos didnt just defeat Lt he absorbed him and everything and everyone else he wanted to.

Horrificus
Is this in order or did you just name them at random. Why did you leave out Surtur. You put in Mangog so why not Surtur? Do you feel Mangog is more than Surtur? mangog, single-handedly defeated all of asgard.

Horrificus
Validus
Mangog
Hyperstorm
Despero
SBP
Sinestro
Thanos
Darkseid
Amazo
Loki

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
mangog, single-handedly defeated all of asgard. Ok and he singlehandedly got beaten by Thor. Surtur>Mangog

Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast

Horrificus
Ok and he singlehandedly got beaten by Thor. Surtur>Mangog

You obviously didn't see Thor beat Surtur during the Serpent Crown saga. One on One, while Odin fought Seth one on one.

And, when he fought Surtur, it was pretty close.

When he temporarily beat Mangog away, he was getting the crap kicked out of him badly, until sticking the hammer down Mangog's throat.

So, what you need to do, in order to keep from looking like a big-mouthed clown, is go read the comic I am talking about.

Then, compare the two battles.

Otherwise, you are just talking crap.

And, Surtur has NEVER beaten down all of Asgard. Ever.

My pal, Mangog has.

llagrok
mangog, single-handedly defeated all of asgard.

He ain't more powerful than Surtur.

Horrificus
Originally posted by llagrok
He ain't more powerful than Surtur.
I know all about Surtur. I know what he is, what he has done, where he comes from, etc.

But, I will just ask one question:

Can you show that Surtur has had more powerful showings than Mangog? Because, I am just going on what Mangog has actually done.

Terryc250
EVER:

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder
4. Zero Hour Parallax
5. Akhenaten
7. Full Power Galactus
8. Full Power Tyrant
9. Tenebrous & Aegis
10. Abraxas

Currently/Recently:

2. Tenebrous & Aegis
5. Alexander Luthor
7. Kyle-Parallax
8. Thanos
9. Superboy/man Prime
10. Phalanx-Ultron

also if that is a list from most powerful to weakest, abraxas should be above galactus, tyrant, and T&A..

he was destroying the multiverse, killing every single galactus in each universe, and only the UN was able to stop him

nvrbeenwthagirl
EVER:

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder
4. Zero Hour Parallax
5. Akhenaten
7. Full Power Galactus
8. Full Power Tyrant
9. Tenebrous & Aegis
10. Abraxas

Currently/Recently:

2. Tenebrous & Aegis
5. Alexander Luthor
7. Kyle-Parallax
8. Thanos
9. Superboy/man Prime
10. Phalanx-Ultron

I knew this list was wrong just looking at it.

Thanos with the heart was more powerful than the classic beyonder.

llagrok
I know all about Surtur. I know what he is, what he has done, where he comes from, etc.

But, I will just ask one question:

Can you show that Surtur has had more powerful showings than Mangog? Because, I am just going on what Mangog has actually done.

He took a blast that required all of Tarene's power and energy.

Estacado
Edit.

quanchi112
You obviously didn't see Thor beat Surtur during the Serpent Crown saga. One on One, while Odin fought Seth one on one.

And, when he fought Surtur, it was pretty close.

When he temporarily beat Mangog away, he was getting the crap kicked out of him badly, until sticking the hammer down Mangog's throat.

So, what you need to do, in order to keep from looking like a big-mouthed clown, is go read the comic I am talking about.

Then, compare the two battles.

Otherwise, you are just talking crap.

And, Surtur has NEVER beaten down all of Asgard. Ever.

My pal, Mangog has. Uhm didnt Odin absorb Surtur becuz you truly cant kill him. Thor beat him barely temporarily with the Odin focre backing him up.

Did Thor have the Odinforce backing him up when he just ya know grabbed Mangog by the horns and whipped his ass.

Surtur always>Mangog.

Avlon
This is wayyyyy too broad.

What level are we looking at? Under skyfather? Skyfather +?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
This is wayyyyy too broad.

What level are we looking at? Under skyfather? Skyfather +? I feel the same way. People are naming characters with the infinity gauntlet and naming abstracts. I would think Odin and Tyrant are as powerful as you can get, Galactus and above are off limits. But I didnt make the thread and am just guessing.

Horrificus
Uhm didnt Odin absorb Surtur becuz you truly cant kill him. Thor beat him barely temporarily with the Odin focre backing him up.

Did Thor have the Odinforce backing him up when he just ya know grabbed Mangog by the horns and whipped his ass.

Surtur always>Mangog. i can't hear u when you're negative!

Power16
Isn't this made with the same rule as the top 10 heroes as in no one above high heralds. Pretty much everyone mention so far has been above said pretense.

quanchi112
i can't hear u when you're negative! Im just mentioning some of the events that you left out. Thor took on Surtur with the odinforce while he took on Surtur without it.

smile

Horrificus
Im just mentioning some of the events that you left out. Thor took on Surtur with the odinforce while he took on Surtur without it.

smile
Verily, tis true.

quanchi112
Verily, tis true. K, Im no Thor expert but I have read quite a few stories. I mean to keep up with Thor as I have always liked him.

Horrificus
I am definitely a Thor follower too.

Bouboumaster
No Skyfather allowed:
My favorites

1- Dr Doom
2- Lex Luthor
3- Magneto
4- Superman Prime
5- Loki
6- Bulleyes
7- Deathstroke
8- The Joker
9- Brainiac
10- Mystique

I prefer Marvel to DC but I have to concede that, in general, DC have a better rogue gallery that Marvel.

My favorite evil dude in overall is the one who has achieve the most, both company compared: Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.