Bone Claw Wolverine VS Splinter H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
no usage of claws just strictly H2H
can Wolverine take on Splinter??

just wanna hear some thoughts

Battlehammer
yes. whats splinter gunna do to him?

Not to mention Logan has vastly more combat experience and knows more styles and is likly the superior MA as well as superior stats. This just aint a fair fight.

BentonGrey
If Wolverine's healing factor hadn't been bumped up to ludicrous levels, etc., I think Splinter could take him. Heck, I think Splinter could take CLASSIC Wolverine.

python99
Originally posted by BentonGrey
If Wolverine's healing factor hadn't been bumped up to ludicrous levels, etc., I think Splinter could take him. Heck, I think Splinter could take CLASSIC Wolverine.

well lets leave his healing factor out of this one. We know Splinter wont keep him down for any lengthy period of time with it. Who has the more superior fighting skill?

Battlehammer
If Logan had say 3 months to prepare to be used to not have a healing factor. Then Logan takes it still and rather easily.

python99
healing factor is still there but why would he need 3 months prep???

Battlehammer
You just said wer eleaving the healing factor out............

cmack
he kicks splinter's ass

python99
Originally posted by Battlehammer
You just said wer eleaving the healing factor out............

When I said leave it out I mean its not gonna really help Splinter in any way he wont put down Wolvie. The fight is basically he has the better overall skill to the point where your oppenent admits he is outclassed thats all.

Kutulu
Originally posted by python99
When I said leave it out I mean its not gonna really help Splinter in any way he wont put down Wolvie. The fight is basically he has the better overall skill to the point where your oppenent admits he is outclassed thats all.

Splinter still gets his ass kicked.

llagrok
Splinter from the comics was a lot more formidable than the cartoon/movie version.

Odds are he would still lose though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.