Current Thor runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
1) Namor
2) The Fantastic Four
3) Iron Man in Hulk Buster Armour
4) Storm / Iceman / Colossus
5) The Juggernaut
6) Magneto
7) Gladiator
8) Black Bolt
9) Sentry
10) WWH
11) Silver Surfer

Ouallada
Stops at 11, or clears.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Ouallada
Stops at 11, or clears.

agreed.

Erik-Lensherr
He gets to 6 although Iceman can give him problems.

Not to mention the order isn't the correct one.

llagrok
Thor has always had trouble with the Juggernaut.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor has always had trouble with the Juggernaut. He means Magneto... no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He means Magneto... no expression

I wasn't replying to him.

I was just saying.

Mr. Slippyfist
I wasn't replying to him.

I was just saying. Oh I bet...

I just wanted to point out Thor getting beat by Magneto. smile

nimbus006
Thor has always had trouble with the Juggernaut.

I still think he gets to Surfer.

Galan007
Oh I bet...

I just wanted to point out Thor getting beat by Magneto. smile giggle00

Anyhow,
Stops at #5. ermmgrin

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
giggle00

Anyhow,
Stops at #5. ermmgrin

Last i read of Juggs he was running through a wall into a lake, but he did get his classic power levels back...

What has happenned since?
Is he back?
Has he done anything?

Galan007
Originally posted by nimbus006
Last i read of Juggs he was running through a wall into a lake, but he did get his classic power levels back...

What has happenned since?
Is he back?
Has he done anything? Meh,
I was thinking 'classic' Juggs...

Ohh well,
I guess Thor makes it all the way to #6 then.
herbhappy

llagrok
If Juggernaut doesn't stop him, then he clears it.

Power16
Why would he lose to Magneto?

Sirius77

Soljer
A lot of these guys could take Thor, including Iceman, the Juggernaut, Gladiator, and the Surfer.

However, more often than not, they will lose against him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer wins. smile

guy222
Stops at WWH

Val
Surfer wins. smile
WRONG!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
WRONG! sad
Surfer wins?

Val
sad
Surfer wins?
WRONG AGAIN!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
WRONG AGAIN! Surfer wins!

?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stops at 5.

Val
Surfer wins!

?
thumb up

Terryc250
Current Thor is Rune King Thor right? If so he clears it, or loses to surfer, but probably clears it

Power16
If Current Thor is Rune King why would he lose to Surfer.

Val
There's not even a hint of rune magic to be seen in current Thor.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Terryc250
Current Thor is Rune King Thor right? If so he clears it, or loses to surfer, but probably clears it No. It hasn't been shown, but it's safe to assume he isn't.

Acrosurge
Stops at 11, or clears. I'm comfortable with this, even though we can only speculate at where Thor's power level is now. Much like current Surfer, we know that they're stronger than their classic incarnations, but we don't know how much stronger.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'm comfortable with this, even though we can only speculate at where Thor's power level is now. Much like current Surfer, we know that they're stronger than their classic incarnations, but we don't know how much stronger.

I agree also.

Gecko4lif
even if current thor is only at classic levels he has already beat pretty much everybody on that list as classic

Acrosurge
Did Thor and Dr. Strange ever throw down? It seems like a battle that should have happened at some point.

I'd like to see Thor and Surfer go at it again. The Warrior Madness battle was incredibly lame for both characters.

Mindship
Stops at 11, or clears.
I'm comfortable with this, even though we can only speculate at where Thor's power level is now. Much like current Surfer, we know that they're stronger than their classic incarnations, but we don't know how much stronger.
I'd like to see Thor and Surfer go at it again.

llagrok
What if Thor gets backup from Iron Fist 313

Erik-Lensherr
Oh I bet...

I just wanted to point out Thor getting beat by Magneto. smile

And ?

Priest
Thor clears it.

james2099
Superman beat his ass so if anyone on the list is as strong or stronger and as fast or faster they beat thor ass the same way superman beat it,If he makes it to juggernaut and its no bfr then he stops right there and if bfr is used and the writers are not here to let him win because the name of the book is thor and he is their hero then like superman gladiator beats his ass...on here if gladiator kicks his hammer out of his hand and then kos his ass he wont have the writers to have gladiator stand around and forget he can kill thor 50 ways before thor can move..I hate it when people use FIXED FIGHTS to determine who will win...Thor can fight people like the hulk,wonderman,ironman,and other slow bricks but when you add superstrong planet splitting lightspeeding killers against a slow strong guy with a hammer and i dont care how strong that hammer is if a guy can move many times faster than light and destroy a planet or even a moon with a punch then on here...With no writer,NO INTERFERENCE, no books titled THOR then there is no way in hell thor can beat that kind of power when his head can be seperated from his shoulders before he can even move.

Bouboumaster
11 or clears

llagrok
Originally posted by james2099
Superman beat his ass so if anyone on the list is as strong or stronger and as fast or faster they beat thor ass the same way superman beat it,If he makes it to juggernaut and its no bfr then he stops right there and if bfr is used and the writers are not here to let him win because the name of the book is thor and he is their hero then like superman gladiator beats his ass...on here if gladiator kicks his hammer out of his hand and then kos his ass he wont have the writers to have gladiator stand around and forget he can kill thor 50 ways before thor can move..I hate it when people use FIXED FIGHTS to determine who will win...Thor can fight people like the hulk,wonderman,ironman,and other slow bricks but when you add superstrong planet splitting lightspeeding killers against a slow strong guy with a hammer and i dont care how strong that hammer is if a guy can move many times faster than light and destroy a planet or even a moon with a punch then on here...With no writer,NO INTERFERENCE, no books titled THOR then there is no way in hell thor can beat that kind of power when his head can be seperated from his shoulders before he can even move.

Thor's gone 3x lightspeed no expression

And he swings his hammer at FTL speeds.

How does that make him a slow brick?

Kutulu
Originally posted by james2099

Ahhh, my eyes! Use paragraphs! jr_shakefist

Erik-Lensherr
While flying

Doesn't change the fact that he hasn't displayed reactions or fighting speed anywhere near that.

Compared to the likes of Superman and Flash he actually is slow.

Thor doesn't have fighting speed or reaction time anywhere near those 2.

Gecko4lif
thor doesnt have slow reaction times
they are actually faster then light

He has slow thinking times

He is just to damn stupid

Kutulu
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Thor doesn't have fighting speed or reaction time anywhere near those 2.

Thor does have a very fast reaction time, this has been shown numerous times throughout his career.

D-Block
I think he clears it. I hope he and SS battle in the future and show what type of power they really have now.

Larceny
Clears it.

Mr. Slippyfist
And ? It sounds silly. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Stops at WWH Agreed. The Sentry and Thor fight would be awesome as well.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
1) Namor
2) The Fantastic Four
3) Iron Man in Hulk Buster Armour
4) Storm / Iceman / Colossus
5) The Juggernaut
6) Magneto
7) Gladiator
8) Black Bolt
9) Sentry
10) WWH
11) Silver Surfer

Call me crazy, but I personally don't believe Black Bolt should be before Gladiator, Magneto, and Juggernaut...and quite possibly Iceman....

....but that's just me embarrasment

Sure he's powerful, but c'mon......

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thor does have a very fast reaction time, this has been shown numerous times throughout his career.

I hope you're not serious.

james2099
the FF has stopped galactus and thor has been knocked out by wonderman,gladiator and awwwww hell its no use trying to argue with thor fanboys....If tyrant and galactus was on the list they would say he would clear it also...... I wished that superman was on the list instead of the stronger and faster and more skilled gladiator so that i could hear all of their excuses why supes KOED thor with one punch that shook nothing but thors brains.....THE NERVE OF SOME FANBOYS...SHEESH!!!

B.A
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. The Sentry and Thor fight would be awesome as well. Wrong.

Thor outclasses Hulk.

Guy is pretty much wrong most of the time and you agree with him. crazy

B.A
I hope you're not serious. laughing out loud

He has great reaction times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kutulu
I hope you're not serious.

He stopped Extremis Iron Man in the middle of a speed blitz, so why would you say he doesn't?

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor3dcp0012tb1.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor3dcp0013yl9.jpg

SuperiorTech
He stopped Extremis Iron Man in the middle of a speed blitz, so why would you say he doesn't?

Yeah he stopped him but it's not like he was moving so fast thor could not see him coming and react.I dont see his reaction speed along the lines of flash or sups but yeah he is fast.

Kutulu
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Yeah he stopped him but it's not like he was moving so fast thor could not see him coming and react.I dont see his reaction speed along the lines of flash or sups but yeah he is fast.

Agreed, just saying that Thor's reaction time is often underrated here.

Erik-Lensherr

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor3dcp0012tb1.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor3dcp0013yl9.jpg

Speed Blitz ? Not really. He was just charging twoards him and he even had time to say something while flying.

Larceny
Speed Blitz ? Not really. He was just charging twoards him and he even had time to say something while flying.

What the hell is a speedblitz if not charging at someone at high speeds? no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Larceny
What the hell is a speedblitz if not charging at someone at high speeds? no expression

A bullrush is not a speedblitz.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
A bullrush is not a speedblitz.
Yeah but if you think about it, EVERY speedblitz has to start with a single shot and as often as not the first shot comes from the front not the side or back. That's not to say that I consider a bullrushing to be blitzing, but in my mind it's actually a little more impressive to be able to perceive and react to the initial attack that the subsequent ones...

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah but if you think about it, EVERY speedblitz has to start with a single shot and as often as not the first shot comes from the front not the side or back. That's not to say that I consider a bullrushing to be blitzing, but in my mind it's actually a little more impressive to be able to perceive and react to the initial attack that the subsequent ones...

A pro baseball player can hit a ninety mile per hour fastball.

How well do you think he'd manage if there were a second trailing an inch behind the first? And a third behind that one, and a fourth, fifth, and sixth?

Mr. Slippyfist
You would also travel faster in a straight line, than if you attacked moving side to side...

Mr. Slippyfist
Edit...

Newjak

How well do you think he'd manage if there were a second trailing an inch behind the first? And a third behind that one, and a fourth, fifth, and sixth? Well in theory if he hit the first one he would also hit the others ones if they are so close behind eachother.

You know the first ball hits the second and third and fourth and so on stick out tongue

darthgoober

How well do you think he'd manage if there were a second trailing an inch behind the first? And a third behind that one, and a fourth, fifth, and sixth?
But if the attacker is put down while attempting the first shot, then there's not likely to BE anymore attacks. Don't get me wrong, interrupting a charge from Flash is nowhere near as impressive as blocking multiple punches from him just because of the numbers involved, but then again if you can consistently tag Flash before he reaches you in the first place then he's going to have a tough time throwing multiple punches in the first place(also note that I'm not comparing Iron Man's speed to Flash's, he's just the first that comes to mind when I approach the subject).

When I mentioned it being more impressive, I was actually thinking of a blitz that started off successfully and is then interrupted(because that's normally what happens), I wasn't thinking of a character blocking/dodging EVERY attack in the blitz. That's undeniably more impressive...

G-Mafia
He goes down somewhere between 5 & 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.