dormammau&umar vs thanos w/ig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
can the two who beat eternity defeat thanos w/ig with 7 days prep?

celestialdemon
Nope. No chance in hell, unless they retrieve the HOTI during those 7 days.

Utrigita
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Nope. No chance in hell, unless they retrieve the HOTI during those 7 days.

agreed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why would they need the heart of the U? When they can just go into an alternate universe and Get another IG? Or use MJJ's power.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why would they need the heart of the U? When they can just go into an alternate universe and Get another IG? Or use MJJ's power.

Not all Infinity Gauntlets are created alike.

Terryc250
IG > MJJ

IMO

Utrigita

and how exactly are they going to get another IG ore steal MJJ's Power that IMO wouldn't be enough to defeat a wielder of the IG.

celestialdemon

Because it's Dormammu and Umar against Thanos not Dormammu, Umar, and MJJ vs Thanos. And if retrieving an alternate version of the IG were that easy, then someone else would have thought of doing that already.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Not all Infinity Gauntlets are created alike.

since when? Your proof of this?

celestialdemon
since when? Your proof of this?

Impossible Man with an alternate IG couldn't even create a world without Galactus' help and was scared of the abstracts. Thanos, Warlock, and even Nebula with the main IG treated the abstracts like insects.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Impossible Man with an alternate IG couldn't even create a world without Galactus' help and was scared of the abstracts. Thanos, Warlock, and even Nebula with the main IG treated the abstracts like insects.
Impossible man was an idiot. In that same story, eternity wanted the IG. Now why do you suppose Galactus wanted to get it back to eternity. Exactly. Becuz the IG still had the same threat lvl. Or else eternity wouldn't have given a **** about it. Hell, galactus can destroy or create a world on his own.

Utrigita
Impossible man was an idiot. In that same story, eternity wanted the IG. Now why do you suppose Galactus wanted to get it back to eternity. Exactly. Becuz the IG still had the same threat lvl. Or else eternity wouldn't have given a **** about it. Hell, galactus can destroy or create a world on his own.

not necessarily correct nvr all eternity is a part of multieternity thus they possibly share information. it is quiet possible that the Eternity from the alternate universe was under the impression that the IG in his reality was capable of doing the same as the IG did in the 616. Will like to point out that this is all speculation. smile

celestialdemon

And Nebula was a damn near brainless zombie when he took possession of the IG. Didn't stop her from knocking around the abstracts.

Eternity wouldn't have cared about it? Funny, but 5 cosmic cubes were able to put Eternity in a coma, yet he's never cared about them. So, I wouldn't judge an object's power by whether Eternity cares or not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Nebula was a damn near brainless zombie when he took possession of the IG. Didn't stop her from knocking around the abstracts.

Eternity wouldn't have cared about it? Funny, but 5 cosmic cubes were able to put Eternity in a coma, yet he's never cared about them. So, I wouldn't judge an object's power by whether Eternity cares or not.
different writers who have time to flesh out more story content. I own that story, and the impossible man was an idiot with out a murderous heart. nebula even brain dead was a villianous murderer. Not the same at all. The imp destoyed a star system by accident with his guantlet but couldn't recreate his planet if he tried. Shows that it was his limitations and not that IG.

Mr Master
When they can just go into an alternate universe and Get another IG?

No such thing as Alternate IGs.

Those Two IGs in those "What IF" craps,
(Silver Surfer & IM) were from Divergent Realities (fake 616 copies)

Silver Surfer/IG wasn't even noticed by the Aspect of Eternity of that Divergent reality.
IM/IG couldn't create a Planet, was scared of that Aspect of Eternity of that Divergent reality.

Silver Surfer/IG doesn't exist, Surfer destroyed it.
IM/IG has never been heard from since.

The Real IG, the 616 IG is the only IG of consequence.

Or use MJJ's power.

dontgetit

celestialdemon
different writers who have time to flesh out more story content. I own that story, and the impossible man was an idiot with out a murderous heart. nebula even brain dead was a villianous murderer. Not the same at all. The imp destoyed a star system by accident with his guantlet but couldn't recreate his planet if he tried. Shows that it was his limitations and not that IG.

How is it his limitation when the IG grants the user any wish he wants?

Mr Master
The imp destoyed a star system by accident with his guantlet but couldn't recreate his planet if he tried. Shows that it was his limitations and not that IG.

This isn't true.

Imp didn't do jack, except ask Galactus to help him create a Planet.

Mr Master
In order for us to ever see another Alternate IG,
we'll have to wait till someday a Divergence takes place again,
in a Reality where needlessly and senselessly the year 1992 is in a perpetual Timeloop,
therefore giving someone a chance to take the IG away from Thanos
even though the original IG story's been dead for nearly 20 years.

On top of this, it's all a fake copy of the original story.

This is why Divergent Realities is the dumbess shit in Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
This isn't true.

Imp didn't do jack, except ask Galactus to help him create a Planet.

Um in the panel it shows a system being destroyed in the far off as he talks to silver surfer. But anything to diminish anything that which could take away from the Precious IG and that lovely hiearchy of yours. I completely understand you and your followers. Do what you do as always.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is it his limitation when the IG grants the user any wish he wants?

There was no reason for everyone to be up in arms for the IG which the IMP possessed if it were really that weak.

Mr Master
Um in the panel it shows a system being destroyed in the far off as he talks to silver surfer.

Really, please point me to the page, I have the book open in front of me.

This should be fun.
But anything to diminish anything that which could take away from the Precious IG
and that lovely hiearchy of yours.

What the f**k?

You were wrong and I corrected you,
why add this off-topic personal bull shit attack?

I completely understand you and your followers.

hum

Do what you do as always.

Speak the truth, post the proof, if I'm wrong make no excuse?

I shall.

Peace and love yall.

Mr Master
in a Reality where needlessly and senselessly the year 1992 is in a perpetual Timeloop,

smile

celestialdemon
There was no reason for everyone to be up in arms for the IG which the IMP possessed if it were really that weak.

But there is an obvious difference in power level if it can't even create a planet.

Again, judging the abstracts reaction isn't a good indicator. Eternity wasn't concerned with 5 cosmic cubes that were able to put him in a coma. Then when the Goddess joins 30 cubes together, Eternity still considers the matter beneath him. huh

Galan007

smile *waits for an 'Ultimate Universe' version of the IG* stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
*waits for an 'Ultimate Universe' version of the IG*

That's be awesome.

But I doubt we'll ever see an Ultimate IG,
just like there's no Ultimate UN.

Unfortunately the nearest thing to Cosmic you'l get from the Ultimate Universe is Gah lak tus,
and that thing is really an army of robots impersonating the Prime Multiverse's Galactus.

It feeds like Galactus on Planets,
but that's no encased infinite Star like big G,
that's no balance to Reality like big G,
that's no representitive of equity.
that's no source of any UN of any kind.

So while the LT can deal with the Ultimate Universe, (if need be)
no other outside-Cosmic influence has touched the Ultimate Universe,
that Reality only has Heroes & Villains.

It's not even made up of Eternity,
it's unconscious Space & Time,
that's why when the LT held both the Prime reality and Ultimate reality next to each other,
there was the consciousness of Eternity and a Formless blob:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6521/ltbackzz1ni7.th.jpg

Galan007
that's why when the LT held both the Prime reality and Ultimate reality next to each other,
there was the consciousness of Eternity and a Formless blob:Probably because the Ultimate 'verse hasn't been around long enough for Eternity to manifest itself?

srug

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6521/ltbackzz1ni7.th.jpg lolz @ Chibi-LT! eek!

Utrigita
That's be awesome.

But I doubt we'll ever see an Ultimate IG,
just like there's no Ultimate UN.

Unfortunately the nearest thing to Cosmic you'l get from the Ultimate Universe is Gah lak tus,
and that thing is really an army of robots impersonating the Prime Multiverse's Galactus.

It feeds like Galactus on Planets,
but that's no encased infinite Star like big G,
that's no balance to Reality like big G,
that's no representitive of equity.
that's no source of any UN of any kind.

Actually Master the great gun fired at Gah Lak Tus is the alternate version of the UN. Just like Gah Lak Tus is the alternate version of Galactus smile

If we will see a Ultimate IG it would imo be something that looks like the IG but much bigger and much more advanced then the IG from the 616 was shown.

I sent you a PM with the writer of the of stories comments on the subject and told you that if you wanted the entire Mail I could forward it to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.