Superman Prime runs the gauntlet (slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
1.Classic Rogue(X-men)
2.Gladiator

How far those he get?
Discuss.
smile

Val
Apparently he stops at Rogue.

quanchi112
Why do you set up these spite threads to antagonize people. We all know Prime clears this with ease. I respect uniomni even if I disagree with his statement. that got this whole thing going.

SuperiorTech
Rogue wtf is rogue doing on the list.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why do you set up these spite threads to antagonize people. We all know Prime clears this with ease. I respect uniomni even if I disagree with his statement. that got this whole thing going.
This is a serious thread.estahuh

SuperiorTech
Rogue goes and gets the rest of the x-men gladiator gets the guard and they still catch a beating.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
This is a serious thread.estahuh Becuz you never stoop to making spite threads.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Becuz you never stoop to making spite threads.

And you never stoop to bait threads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And you never stoop to bait threads. I mean come on Prime vs Rogue then Gladiator. Its like me making an Odin vs Darkseid thread when we all know well and fine ds loses and badly.

shifty

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Val
Apparently he stops at Rogue. Well he is still a teenager, and rogue has that southern belle charm. She could seduce him into sleeping with her and take his power without him removing her head first.

Mr. Slippyfist
And both of you never stoop to shutting the f*ck up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I mean come on Prime vs Rogue then Gladiator. Its like me making an Odin vs Darkseid thread when we all know well and fine ds loses and badly.

shifty
sure. cuz Odin is going to be able to resist being told to kill himself.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Well he is still a teenager, and rogue has that southern belle charm. She could seduce him into sleeping with her and take his power without him removing her head first. You too!

You used to be a king that happened to be sexy... and now you're HueyFreeman... star of the popular Boondocks... that isn't on anymore... you bastard! sad

quanchi112
sure. cuz Odin is going to be able to resist being told to kill himself. Only works in dc.

shifty

He would need the ale to pull a win over Odin though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Only works in dc.

shifty

He would need the ale to pull a win over Odin though.

He could simply absorb Odins power into himself. And the ALE is part of DS powerset. Like the Odin force is part of Odin's.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You too!

You used to be a king that happened to be sexy... and now you're HueyFreeman... star of the popular Boondocks... that isn't on anymore... you bastard! sad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KZ9Fbzaf8&feature=related
hey its back

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KZ9Fbzaf8&feature=related
hey its back gkvQWQ8SE-0

quanchi112
He could simply absorb Odins power into himself. And the ALE is part of DS powerset. Like the Odin force is part of Odin's. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Yeah sure it is? He couldnt simply absorb Odins power? Why hasnt he absorbed Superman's,Orions, or Mary Marvel's? big grin

Sundipped
Easy win for Prime. He'll prolly 1 shot em both.

Gecko4lif
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Yeah sure it is? He couldnt simply absorb Odins power? Why hasnt he absorbed Superman's,Orions, or Mary Marvel's? big grin
Because that would be intelligent and we all know that writers hate for darksied to do something like that

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Because that would be intelligent and we all know that writers hate for darksied to do something like that Becuz he cant. Its really simple actually. Darkseid has already stated that he isnt capable of all the death dealing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.