WW3 vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Who faced the strongest opponents, Black Adam or The Hulk?

smile

vlaaad12345
Black adam imo,strange jobbed and lately just isnt what he used to be,sentry was a letdown,and bb was a skrullsad.

TricksterPriest
Black Adam faced the JSA and part of the JLA. WW3>WWH.

celestialdemon
If Strange/Zom would have been written correctly, then I'd say WWH. But since he wasn't, I'll go with Black Adam.

llagrok
Originally posted by celestialdemon
If Strange/Zom would have been written correctly, then I'd say WWH. But since he wasn't, I'll go with Black Adam.

Strange/Zom was written correctly?

A fraction of Zom's power can be anything from metahuman level to skyfather level. From what we saw, it was nothing more than low herald.

Erik-Lensherr
Black Adam

Soljer
World War 3, easily.

Kutulu
Originally posted by celestialdemon

How well would Black Adam recover from having a hole blown through his stomach and spine?

llagrok
Originally posted by Kutulu
How well would Black Adam recover from having a hole blown through his stomach and spine?

That really is a stupid question.

This thread isn't about which character took the most damage and recovered from it, but which character faced the strongest opponents. Black Adam wouldn't get hit in the same way the Hulk was.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Strange/Zom was written correctly?

A fraction of Zom's power can be anything from metahuman level to skyfather level. From what we saw, it was nothing more than low herald.

but the fact is that base strange would rape wwh

Strange + a power boost should have been a no contest

quanchi112
Black Adam faced stiffer competition at once. Fighting a group of beings at once with the power they had and to have him winning or holding his own was very impressive.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Black adam imo,strange jobbed and lately just isnt what he used to be,sentry was a letdown,and bb was a skrullsad. The Black Bolt Hulk beat was a Skrull?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
The Black Bolt Hulk beat was a Skrull?

Apparently as Bendis even hinted at Skrull BB has been around since the Kree/Skrull War

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Apparently as Bendis even hinted at Skrull BB has been around since the Kree/Skrull War A stupid ass retcon that has pissed off many fans.

D-Block
Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam faced stiffer competition at once. Fighting a group of beings at once with the power they had and to have him winning or holding his own was very impressive.

Estacado
So in WWH storyline Hulk beat a fake Black Bolt ,Zom who got pwned by Angel(x-men) and stalemated a fake Superman.....haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
So in WWH storyline Hulk beat a fake Black Bolt ,Zom who got pwned by Angel(x-men) and stalemated a fake Superman.....haermm It doesnt change the fact that the scream would have laid out Rhode Island.

llagrok
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
but the fact is that base strange would rape wwh

Strange + a power boost should have been a no contest

lmao, are you retarded?

It wasn't Strange without magic + an undetermined boost. You do know that Strange normally uses magic, don't you?

quanchi112
lmao, are you retarded?

It wasn't Strange without magic + an undetermined boost. You do know that Strange normally uses magic, don't you? Leave out the insult. Im so sick of you bashers.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Leave out the insult. Im so sick of you bashers.
Then leave.

pr1983
Guys, all of you, c'mon, there's no need for this...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Then leave. I like it here thats why I dont leave. smile

Horrificus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Black adam imo,strange jobbed and lately just isnt what he used to be,sentry was a letdown,and bb was a skrullsad.

bb was a skrull?

Gecko4lif
lmao, are you retarded?

It wasn't Strange without magic + an undetermined boost. You do know that Strange normally uses magic, don't you?

Are you that stupid?

Re-read what i wrote. And this time use that useless lump of gray matter in that thing you call a skull

hulkcpbifiussjf
well black adam did face some tough guys but so did hulk... The X-men includin a classic juggs, BB, Zom/strange, and the sentry who looked quite imressive compared to his usual showings.. i mean hulk is a t a level no one thought he could be on in this series.

llagrok
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Are you that stupid?

Re-read what i wrote. And this time use that useless lump of gray matter in that thing you call a skull

lmao

You really are dense

Gecko4lif
obviously there is a lack of communication here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.