World War Hulk vs. This nice little godly gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Ok, so this is World War Hulk and he's just got done kicking the crap out of the Illuminati...and he's still plenty pissed and hungry for more...

Realizing this matter is now out of mortal hands, the gods decide to humor themselves and let some of their children play with Hulkie...

World War Hulk has to run this nice little gauntlet of gods, goddesses, and godlings...

1. Kratos - From "God of War"

2. The Warriors Three - Hogun, Fandrell, and Volstagg

3. Heimdell

4. Hercules

5. Ares (Marvel)

6. Wonder Woman - with sword, lasso, gauntlets, etc...(no godwave)

7. Current Thor

8. Destroyer Armor (possessed by Odin)

9. Ymir

10. Surtur

So, does Hulkie make it through our little godly gauntlet, and if not, where does he stop??? Also, for the last three battles, Hulk has his Warbound pals with him from Sakaar; but only for the last three battles!!

The battle setting is the entire state of New York.....

Symmetric Chaos
Isn't the jump from MarvelAres to WonderWoman a little extreme?

Stops at WW anyway.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Stops at WW anyway.

No, not really....not when you compare the two nowadays....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Did I miss Ares getting a huge power up or something?

SuperiorTech

Wonder Woman would beat Ares into the ground.

Comicbook_kid
Did I miss Ares getting a huge power up or something?

No, but are you saying that Wonder Woman should be BEFORE Ares on the list? Because I know a lot of people that would definately say otherwise to that...considering WW has gone toe to toe with DC's Ares and he's tougher than the Marvel Ares.

Symmetric Chaos
No, but are you saying that Wonder Woman should be BEFORE Ares on the list? Because I know a lot of people that would definately say otherwise to that...considering WW has gone toe to toe with DC's Ares and he's tougher than the Marvel Ares.

No . . . what I'm saying is that the last time I saw MarvelAres he was jumping toward Utron with an axe, not a great portrayal but you get my point. Whereas Diana was doing things drastically more impressive (ie it's an insane step from Ares to WW)

Comicbook_kid
No . . . what I'm saying is that the last time I saw MarvelAres he was jumping toward Utron with an axe, not a great portrayal but you get my point. Whereas Diana was doing things drastically more impressive (ie it's an insane step from Ares to WW)

Well, it's not that big a jump from Ares to Wonder Woman...Ares is still one tough customer....here's a little bio about him for anyone not all that familiar with him...

Ares possesses the typical powers of an Olympian, including superhuman strength, speed, durability, and reflexes, and virtual immortality, though some of his powers are substantially greater than most other Olympians.

Like all Olympians, Ares is superhumanly strong, though far more so than the majority of his race. Among the Olympians, his strength is equaled only by his uncles, Neptune and Pluto, and is exceeded only by his father, Zeus, and his half-brother, Hercules.

Ares' body generates almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity, granting him almost limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities. Ares' body is also highly resistant to physical injury. He can withstand great impact forces, temperature extremes, and falls from great heights without being injured.

However, also like all other Olympians, he can sustain injury. He has been injured by magical attacks from the likes of Zeus, by blows from Thor's hammer, and from high caliber bullets. However, Ares' godly life-force enables him to rapidly recover from most injuries in a short period of time. Ares is functionally immortal in the sense that he is immune to the effects of aging and hasn't aged since reaching adulthood. He is also unaffected by any known disease or infection.

While not as accomplished at magic as many of his fellow Olympians, Ares can sense the presence of other gods, demons, and the use of magic, call other gods, summon weapons from Olympus, and transport himself by teleportation to Olympus and to Earth at will.

He is, as fits his station as the Olympian God of War, a formidable hand to hand combatant. He is also an expert with numerous weapons, including ancient weapons and conventional, modern-day firearms. In his earlier appearances, he typically carried Olympian weapons like battleaxes, spears, swords, and daggers, but his most recent appearance shows him favoring a mixture of ancient and modern weapons, like gases, rays, firearms, and high-explosives.

Symmetric Chaos
Well, it's not that big a jump from Ares to Wonder Woman...Ares is still one tough customer....here's a little bio about him for anyone not all that familiar with him...

Ares possesses the typical powers of an Olympian, including superhuman strength, speed, durability, and reflexes, and virtual immortality, though some of his powers are substantially greater than most other Olympians.

Like all Olympians, Ares is superhumanly strong, though far more so than the majority of his race. Among the Olympians, his strength is equaled only by his uncles, Neptune and Pluto, and is exceeded only by his father, Zeus, and his half-brother, Hercules.

Ares' body generates almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity, granting him almost limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities. Ares' body is also highly resistant to physical injury. He can withstand great impact forces, temperature extremes, and falls from great heights without being injured.

However, also like all other Olympians, he can sustain injury. He has been injured by magical attacks from the likes of Zeus, by blows from Thor's hammer, and from high caliber bullets. However, Ares' godly life-force enables him to rapidly recover from most injuries in a short period of time. Ares is functionally immortal in the sense that he is immune to the effects of aging and hasn't aged since reaching adulthood. He is also unaffected by any known disease or infection.

While not as accomplished at magic as many of his fellow Olympians, Ares can sense the presence of other gods, demons, and the use of magic, call other gods, summon weapons from Olympus, and transport himself by teleportation to Olympus and to Earth at will.

He is, as fits his station as the Olympian God of War, a formidable hand to hand combatant. He is also an expert with numerous weapons, including ancient weapons and conventional, modern-day firearms. In his earlier appearances, he typically carried Olympian weapons like battleaxes, spears, swords, and daggers, but his most recent appearance shows him favoring a mixture of ancient and modern weapons, like gases, rays, firearms, and high-explosives.

. . .

And Diana just has crap feats like fighting Superman as a near equal.

Comicbook_kid
. . .

And Diana just has crap feats like fighting Superman as a near equal.

Which is why Diana is on the list after Ares...just like I said. Yes, it's a jump, but not that drastic a jump...anyways, you get the picture...

SuperiorTech
Ares best showings were probably in his mini whenever he faced thor he handled got one-shotted by hulk but everyone was getting beat by hulk in wwh.Have not been impressed with anything he has done in mighty avengers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is why Diana is on the list after Ares...just like I said. Yes, it's a jump, but not that drastic a jump...anyways, you get the picture...

It's a pretty big Jump from Ares to wonder woman. i'd put ares against say aquaman. WW is so far ahead of ares in every area, that there should be some people between them. Like wonderman, Supergirl, Vision, Starfire, ect.

BlackJackStorm

Stops at WW anyway.

So, you think Wonder Woman is > than Strange/Zom and Sentry ? laughing

BlackJackStorm
BTW: WWH clears it.

lordboo
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
BTW: WWH clears it.
aint getting past 6 or 7

no cance in hell against 8,9,10

janus77
WW's tools are the only worry, or else he gets clear to 8 or 9.

Power16
Originally posted by janus77
WW's tools are the only worry, or else he gets clear to 8 or 9.

Or 9? Not even going to mention the Wonder Woman and Thor but how exactly would he have a chance to past 8.

janus77
8 and 9 are speculative, hence the "8 or 9".
he did manage to beat a Maestro possessed Destroyer and he has a good degree of resistance to magical/mystical attacks, so it's fair to speculate.

strength and durability-wise, there's not much that'll test him before then, Thor and WW included.

Soljer
Wonder Woman is dozens of times more formidable than Ares.

The Hulk stops at 6.

Kutulu
Gets up to 8, possibly 9.

People tend to forget that WWH employs tactics, which last time he fought Destroyer armor he slammed the visor shut right before it's disintigration beam went off, causing great internal damage to it.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's a pretty big Jump from Ares to wonder woman. i'd put ares against say aquaman. WW is so far ahead of ares in every area, that there should be some people between them. Like wonderman, Supergirl, Vision, Starfire, ect.

Yes, I agree with you, but you obviously didn't notice the title of this thread...

Those individuals you listed aren't gods, goddesses, or godlings...yes they're more powerful and definately more of a threat than Marvel's Ares, but they don't fall into the "godly" category...

Mr. Slippyfist

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Gets up to 8, possibly 9.

People tend to forget that WWH employs tactics, which last time he fought Destroyer armor he slammed the visor shut right before it's disintigration beam went off, causing great internal damage to it. When did Hulk fight the destroyer armor Id like to read about this.

I think he stops at 8. Odin in the armor is to much for him imo.

B.A
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
So, you think Wonder Woman is > than Strange/Zom and Sentry ? laughing laughing out loud

He stops at 6.

Bouboumaster
Possibly stop at Diana (2/10 to Hulk), die at Odin 10/10.

Kutulu
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Hulk fight the destroyer armor Id like to read about this.

I think he stops at 8. Odin in the armor is to much for him imo.

Yeah he loses against the armor possessed by Odin for certain.

He defeated the Destroyer armor in Hulk 461, where it was possessed by Maestro.

quanchi112

He defeated the Destroyer armor in Hulk 461, where it was possessed by Maestro. That damn Hulk, that sounds like a nice feat to have.

Kutulu
That damn Hulk, that sounds like a nice feat to have.

Hulk won by slamming the Destroyer's visor shut just as it used it's disintigration beam, causing it to backfire against the armor.

quanchi112
Hulk won by slamming the Destroyer's visor shut just as it used it's disintigration beam, causing it to backfire against the armor. I really wish the rest of the forum would start giving the Hulk the respect he deserves.

Kutulu
I really wish the rest of the forum would start giving the Hulk the respect he deserves.

If a comic came out where Hulk beat down Galactus, he would still lose to Batman on this forum.

quanchi112
If a comic came out where Hulk beat down Galactus, he would still lose to Batman on this forum. Whatever these Hulk fanboys did to some of these posters on this forum here has caused an anti hulk stance. No matter what the Hulk has done people dont want to give him credit for it. Its either pis or the guy was jobbering to him. Excuses I say excuses.

Mr. Slippyfist

He defeated the Destroyer armor in Hulk 461, where it was possessed by Maestro. Destroyer was kicking his ass (not that that's a bad feat, because it's the f*cking Destroyer, but still)...
Plus, somehow Hulk soul tackled Maestro (because the Destroyer was touching his blood)... and seemingly went into the Destroyer armor, because Maestro sucked with it.

Odin however...

If a comic came out where Hulk beat down Galactus, he would still lose to Batman on this forum. If a comic came out with Hulk beating Galactus... I would never read anything involving Hulk ever again... would be the dumbest shit ever. no expression

Plus, damn rights he'd lose to Batman! Give the man his respects.

Kutulu
Whatever these Hulk fanboys did to some of these posters on this forum here has caused an anti hulk stance. No matter what the Hulk has done people dont want to give him credit for it. Its either pis or the guy was jobbering to him. Excuses I say excuses.

Hulk suffers from the same problem any variable-strength characters do on a forum like KMC; his strength level simply varies too much. A non-angry Hulk gets his ass kicked by Namor, Iron Man, Captain America, etc., where a super pissed off Hulk beats down all of Marvel Earth with nobody who can stop him until he practically begs Tony to hit him with the satellite beam.

A character like Superman though is always Superman, power level is static unless he sundips or becomes even stronger, but never becomes weaker.

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
If a comic came out with Hulk beating Galactus... I would never read anything involving Hulk ever again... would be the dumbest shit ever. no expression
laughing out loud I almost hope it happens now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
laughing out loud I almost hope it happens now. This forum would shut down. It couldnt handle the Hulk beating Galactus.

Mr. Slippyfist
This forum would shut down. It couldnt handle the Hulk beating Galactus. That's because there is no conceivable way it could possibly happen within reason. no expression

quanchi112
That's because there is no conceivable way it could possibly happen within reason. no expression In comics anythings possible. Reason goes right out the window when you open up a comic book.

smile

Mr. Slippyfist
In comics anythings possible. Reason goes right out the window when you open up a comic book.

smile No it doesn't. smile

Even if Galactus is extremely hungry, and Hulk is at his Roid Rage levels in WWH, he would still get destroyed by Galactus. smile
No possible way it could happen without massive pis, and a dumbass writer, and you'd be the first to believe it. no expression

quanchi112
No it doesn't. smile

Even if Galactus is extremely hungry, and Hulk is at his Roid Rage levels in WWH, he would still get destroyed by Galactus. smile
No possible way it could happen without massive pis, and you'd be the first to believe it. no expression What if Galactus was nearly starved and was at his levels when the Fallen One was about to take him out. Actually weaker than that. WW Hulk at his most powerful.

Ah screw it WW Hulk at his most powerful vs Galactus that stalemated Sentry.

laughing

The headlock to end all headlocks.

laughing laughing laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
What if Galactus was nearly starved and was at his levels when the Fallen One was about to take him out. Actually weaker than that. WW Hulk at his most powerful.

Ah screw it WW Hulk at his most powerful vs Galactus that stalemated Sentry.

laughing

The headlock to end all headlocks.

laughing laughing laughing He punked Fallen One. no expression

And before you bring up the Tyrant one, I guess that would be the only way Hulk could win... hell, Spider-Man could probably win, as Galactus couldn't even walk (although he did teleport to another dimension).

Sentry has something Hulk doesn't have... f*ck it. We don't know the circumstances. smile Jesus could have came down, and took away all of Galactus's powers for all you, or I know.

So, Mcduffie?

SwindlingSmurph
Stops at 6.

quanchi112
He punked Fallen One. no expression

And before you bring up the Tyrant one, I guess that would be the only way Hulk could win... hell, Spider-Man could probably win, as Galactus couldn't even walk (although he did teleport to another dimension).

Sentry has something Hulk doesn't have... f*ck it. We don't know the circumstances. smile Jesus could have came down, and took away all of Galactus's powers for all you, or I know.

So, Mcduffie? I was just joking.

laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
I was just joking.

laughing So?

Hulk still isn't beating Galactus, joking or not. smile

Utrigita
Hulk still isn't beating Galactus, joking or not. smile

thumb up

B.A
Hes probably deadly serious. hes just that stupid. erm

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Wonder Woman is dozens of times more formidable than Ares.

The Hulk stops at 6.

NiņoAraņa
hmm. I wonder if Heimdell could teleport people away now...

shifty

strengthkills
That's because there is no conceivable way it could possibly happen within reason. no expression

There is a new arc coming out in 2010,where Hulk is Galactus.

It has to do with everything marvel,Hulk is like the last survivor and eats planets...Dead serious.

strengthkills
For the thread,8-10 he will lose...8 should trade places with 10 however.

Hulk has a good chance at Ymir if Hulk is at worldbreaking levels.

Thor has a good chance even though Hulk would probably still win,WW with the gauntlets is similar to Thor in WM ,right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by strengthkills
For the thread,8-10 he will lose...8 should trade places with 10 however.

Hulk has a good chance at Ymir if Hulk is at worldbreaking levels.

Thor has a good chance even though Hulk would probably still win,WW with the gauntlets is similar to Thor in WM ,right?
WW with the gauntlets becomes 20 times stronger and more durable than she already is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.