Battle of the Bricks!!! Which team of Bricks is gonna break first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Ok everybody, here goes..........The Battle of The Bricks!!!

Four tough bricks on each team....but which team of bricks are toughest???

On Team 1 we have....

Ares (Marvel) - Team Leader
Kalibak
Orion
and
The Thing

VS...........

Team 2 which consists of.......

Hercules - Team Leader
Namor, the Sub-mariner (freshly dipped out of water)
Wonder Man
and
Colossus

Our battle takes place in and around the entire Grand Canyon....and it's no-holds-barred fighting with no-holding-back..........

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

Gecko4lif
Team 1 by alot

Orion solos

SuperiorTech
Orion would beat most if not all of team 2 himself

TricksterPriest
.............if Orion has the AF, this is a stomp in team 1's favor. If it's a slugfest, it's still a stomp, but at least team 2 has a chance of taking 1 or 2 people on team 1 out.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

Isn't that giving Orion a weeeeee bit too much credit??

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Isn't that giving Orion a weeeeee bit too much credit??

Actually no happy

Soljer
Holy shit, yeah, Orion can damned near solo.

SwindlingSmurph
Orion ftw.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

123KID
herc punches him and cleans his clock with superior strength as seen by feats.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 123KID
herc punches him and cleans his clock with superior strength as seen by feats.

Does anybody take this guy serously?... no i didnt think so stick out tongue

cmack
herc gets no love, why he is uber strong, he is stronger than thor, he is god dam hercules greek god known for strength and being a great warrior, he needs alot more respect, i hope his new series gives him some great feats because he dserves it

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm guessing this is mortal herc since it doesn't say immortal herc. At any rate, Orion is as strong and durable as superman. And he's a much better fighter. he's got very good reflexes and acrobatic skills as well. He'd make short work of the other team pretty much alone. kalibak is now as strong as Orion with other powers to boot. Psychich Omega beams for the win.

B.A
Uh why is Orion being overrated?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Uh why is Orion being overrated?

Over rated? Do you know how powerful Orion is? He's the Physical Match of Superman.

His Astro force has hurt the star conquerer, released a galaxy destorying blast, and contributed to fighting the ALe being.

He's also shown to be one of the most skilled beings in the universe in hand to hand combat and has good super speed reflexes.

B.A
This is H2H.

How do we know he is as strong as Superman?

Show me something that proves he so over Hercules in strength and skill.

I am not saying your wrong but lets see something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
This is H2H.

How do we know he is as strong as Superman?

Show me something that proves he so over Hercules in strength and skill.

I am not saying your wrong but lets see something.

Death of the New Gods number 2.

As for skill, In the DS respect thread there is a fight that shows thier hand to hand skill. It's like watching two huge muscle guys fight with the skill of Gamora Lite. I'll find the link and send it to you PM.

B.A
The thing is thats not showing me, just telling me an issue number.

Thats the problem with this forum everyones all mouth. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
The thing is thats not showing me, just telling me an issue number.

Thats the problem with this forum everyones all mouth. erm

No one has posted any scans of the DOTNG for me to find. The link with Orion's fight with DS is in the DS respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=366402&pagenumber=2

second post from Draco shows the fight with DS and Orion's skill.

B.A
But what has he got that shows him having Superman level strength. Actual feats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
But what has he got that shows him having Superman level strength. Actual feats?
He's stalemated Superman in battle a couple of times. And there are a few on panel demo's of his durability. Let me see if i can find the respect orion thread. BRB stick out tongue

B.A
I saw his fights and Superman seems to be above him in H2H.

Thats not a strength feat really.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
I saw his fights and Superman seems to be above him in H2H.

Thats not a strength feat really.

Doomsday has NO strength feats, do you doubt he is as strong or stronger than Superman? Nd it's stated on panel in the Death of the new gods that the two are physical equals.

B.A
The difference between Doomsday is he has beaten Superman to death. Orion has gone toe to toe.

To be honest I don't see any feats that make him solo everyone here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
The difference between Doomsday is he has beaten Superman to death. Orion has gone toe to toe.

To be honest I don't see any feats that make him solo everyone here.

Jsut the opposing team. smile

B.A
Why.

Give me proof.

TricksterPriest
Read Orion's respect thread. He's a match for Supes. He has superspeed comparable to Supes. That alone says he solos.

B.A
I have been through it before and I don't really remember Superman speed feats and what not.

SHOW me.

I am not saying your wrong but no one is showing me yourself. This forum lives on, read the respect thread, never showing people themselves.

Laziness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Why.

Give me proof.

I gave you the link to the page where he holds his own against DS. DS can pimpsmack the entire opposing team.

King_Mungi
shifty

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic003-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic004-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic005-1.jpg

B.A
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I gave you the link to the page where he holds his own against DS. DS can pimpsmack the entire opposing team. Batman makes Darkseid bleed.

How can we trust anything with him again.

Besides links didn't work.

B.A
Originally posted by King_Mungi
shifty

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic003-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic004-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic005-1.jpg This is H2H.

So thats not allowed.

shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by B.A
This is H2H.

So thats not allowed.

shifty

Hence the shifty smile..shifty

B.A
Canadians suck.

shifty

But honestly I have been speaking to a Canadian girl and I am not sure when she is hitting on me. messed

King_Mungi
When she is? Just make some reference to hockey, beer, maple syrup or a beaver....our national animal shifty

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by B.A
I have been through it before and I don't really remember Superman speed feats and what not.

SHOW me.

I am not saying your wrong but no one is showing me yourself. This forum lives on, read the respect thread, never showing people themselves.

Laziness.

..............Because we expect people to be smart enough to READ THE DAMN PAGES FOR THEMSELVES. miffed I hate people who refuse to take the initiative and read the threads for themselves.

B.A
Originally posted by King_Mungi
When she is? Just make some reference to hockey, beer, maple syrup or a beaver....our national animal shifty I mean if she is. stick out tongue

Well she keeps telling me to come to Canada and other things of that nature. Any tips on how to score Canadian girls? laughing out loud

Are they easy? I am sure you are. evil face

B.A
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..............Because we expect people to be smart enough to READ THE DAMN PAGES FOR THEMSELVES. miffed I hate people who refuse to take the initiative and read the threads for themselves.

Well if you want to prove a point you should do it yourselves not let the guy who made the respect thread do it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by B.A
I mean if she is. stick out tongue

Well she keeps telling me to come to Canada and other things of that nature. Any tips on how to score Canadian girls? laughing out loud

Stop being so ugly stick out tongue

B.A
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stop being so ugly stick out tongue Damn you to hell.!! miffed

Your mother didn't seem to think so last night!! evil face

Thats right I went wannabe gangster on your ass. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.