whats anakin standing on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
in ROTS the duel between obi wan and anakin they stand on flying things what are they ??

Plus its pretty silly for GL to set a duel where there is lots of hot lava . I know its only a film but if it was real those two whould melt in secounds laughing

~JP~
Lava collecting droids.

queeq
I like secounds.

General G
It took me a few secounds to read the post.

darthmaul1
That is why they had sheilds on them so they wouldn'g melt.

General G
Yeah, but OB1 and folk would melt in mere secounds.

queeq
laughing out loud

coolmovies
What sheilds ????

queeq
The sheilds of the frieghter.

Sesse
Originally posted by General G
Yeah, but OB1 and folk would melt in mere secounds.

his name was ANAKIN. not folk. mad mad

yettoh
under the platforms theres a blue thing thats the shield

queeq
The sheild?

Schecter
Originally posted by Sesse
his name was ANAKIN. not folk. mad mad

actually, at that point in the film he was darth vader, not anakin.

i win teh thread

closing...

queeq
Clsoing?

yettoh
nuthin bettee than a closed thread

Sesse
Originally posted by Schecter
actually, at that point in the film he was darth vader, not anakin.

i win teh thread

closing...

Actually he was Anakin!

Padme called him Anakin and he understood it!

So I win teh thread.

thread Iown = new thread();

queeq
Yuo have juts chllaneged Shcetcer... tihs is gonna be a good one.

Darth Dean
Jedi don't die until the End of Days.
Sith die in grisly ways.
And he was Darth Vader, Luke called him Anakin but that didn't mean he accepted it.

Sesse
So that guy who flew out of the Windu was sith? confused confused confused confused

queeq
Huh?

Sesse
Originally posted by queeq
Huh?

I was hes frend. Throo thek and tin.

You ar happy. Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Dean
English would be appreciated.

queeq
Wihch was the vrey hint form the begining... wink

Sesse
Damn.

Now how could I have missed that!? confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
in ROTS the duel between obi wan and anakin they stand on flying things what are they ??

Plus its pretty silly for GL to set a duel where there is lots of hot lava . I know its only a film but if it was real those two whould melt in secounds laughing as JP said, they were maintainence droids. and people are that close to lava all the time, watch the discovery channel.

queeq
laughing out loud

Sesse
The only question left now is simple...

Why didn't they do their force-push contest while lava-surfing? Would have been more entertaining.

Blump! hissssss.... Arrrh! You were my... Aargh! I loved you!
Blump! hissssss.... Arrgh, I hate you! Urrgh!
Drop Padme in there too.
Blump! hisssss... Arrrgh! My baby! urrgh! Nhggh!

Yoda: "More happening on Mustafar I feel..."

Rogue Jedi
because they are not idiots?

queeq
Nor entertainers. wink

Rogue Jedi
Exactly. They probably expended most of their energy concentrating on not FALLING into the lava.

queeq
They did a good job.

Rogue Jedi
Especally Annie, his little hover thingy was alot smaller than Obi's.

queeq
But he was sooooo much powerful.... wink

Rogue Jedi
sure, thats why Obi wan sliced and diced him.

Sesse
laggg? mad

Rogue Jedi
no comprende.

queeq
He PWNED Mace.

Rogue Jedi
Annie didnt pwn Mace. him chopping off Maces arm was the ultimate suckerpunch.

I guarantee you that if Mace had seen it coming, he'd have blocked it, killed Palpy, then outdueled Anakin.

what I had hoped to see was Mace versus Dooku. Mace would have won, but it would have been good.

Sesse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Annie didnt pwn Mace. him chopping off Maces arm was the ultimate suckerpunch.

I guarantee you that if Mace had seen it coming, he'd have blocked it, killed Palpy, then outdueled Anakin.

what I had hoped to see was Mace versus Dooku. Mace would have won, but it would have been good.

You know,

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts........

"The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do, and what a man can't do."

Rogue Jedi
You know,

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts........

"The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do, and what a man can't do." right back atcha.

queeq

Ah... and that is why he failed. He didn't see it coming. And why not? Where is the great Jedi then? Just seeing Anakin show up, being disobedient once again, going against his intentions of killing Palpy... that never caused a bell to ring in the mind of the oh so great and powerful Master Jedi???

Anakin PWNED Mace, because Mace was not paying attention. He never was where Anakin was concerned. THat started way back in TPM. Mace caused Anakin to fall for being an arrogant pr!ck.

hehehehe

Schecter
*braces for impending mace windu fanboy attack*

queeq
Bring it on. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Ah... and that is why he failed. He didn't see it coming. And why not? Where is the great Jedi then? Just seeing Anakin show up, being disobedient once again, going against his intentions of killing Palpy... that never caused a bell to ring in the mind of the oh so great and powerful Master Jedi???

Anakin PWNED Mace, because Mace was not paying attention. He never was where Anakin was concerned. THat started way back in TPM. Mace caused Anakin to fall for being an arrogant pr!ck.

hehehehe Being disobedient and attacking someone are two different things entirely. Anakin had no plans of attacking Mace, it was a reflexive action because Palpy had Anakin believing he could save Padme. Anakin didnt go to Palpys office thinking "Man, I am gonna chop Windu to pieces."

A Jedi senses someones intentions. Mace, when he FINALLY decided to kill Palpy, raised his saber, prepared for the killing blow, and Anakin, lightning fast, sliced off his arm. Anakin DID NOT plan on killing Mace...."What have I done?"....remember that line?

IF Anakin was planning on engaging Mace in combat, Mace would have sensed it and would have been ready for it. He would have defeated Anakin, Palpy would have been killed, Padme would have lived.

Mace

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
*braces for impending mace windu fanboy attack* actually, I am a fan of Kit Fisto. My stance on Annie vs. Windu is common sense for anyone who actually paid attention to the movies.

queeq
Being disobedient and attacking someone are two different things entirely. Anakin had no plans of attacking Mace, it was a reflexive action because Palpy had Anakin believing he could save Padme. Anakin didnt go to Palpys office thinking "Man, I am gonna chop Windu to pieces."

A Jedi senses someones intentions. Mace, when he FINALLY decided to kill Palpy, raised his saber, prepared for the killing blow, and Anakin, lightning fast, sliced off his arm. Anakin DID NOT plan on killing Mace...."What have I done?"....remember that line?

IF Anakin was planning on engaging Mace in combat, Mace would have sensed it and would have been ready for it. He would have defeated Anakin, Palpy would have been killed, Padme would have lived.

Mace

Now you're talking about Anakin... I was talking about MACE... why didn't he see it coming. I'm sure Anakin didn't see it coming, he's already a Sith in a way, living off his lust and desires... impulsive and arrogant. But Mace... if he was so great... should have seen it coming. I saw it coming since TPM and for me there was only seven years between the two... Mace had about twelve years between TPM and ROTS.

Rogue Jedi
Now you're talking about Anakin... I was talking about MACE... why didn't he see it coming. I'm sure Anakin didn't see it coming, he's already a Sith in a way, living off his lust and desires... impulsive and arrogant. But Mace... if he was so great... should have seen it coming. I saw it coming since TPM and for me there was only seven years between the two... Mace had about twelve years between TPM and ROTS. I dont think you even read my post, read it again, please.

queeq
I did and I agreed. About Mace.

Fisto doesn't do much to me. He looks cool but getting pwned like that by Sidious is...err... a disgrace.

Sesse
It was common sense that Soviet Union was a greater military might than Finland.

Finland:
250,000 men
30 tanks
130 aircraft

Soviet Union
1,000,000 men
6,541 tanks
3,800 aircraft

Still the mighty Soviet Union couldn't conquer Finland. Those troops were dedicated solely on that mission!

So power alone means nothing. Circumstances mean everything.
End results is what counts.

Mace could be anything, but he got raped.

Explanations have lot in common with assholes.

Every man has one and both of them stink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Rogue Jedi
I did and I agreed. About Mace.

Fisto doesn't do much to me. He looks cool but getting pwned like that by Sidious is...err... a disgrace. I like him as a character.

queeq
He hasn't got much canon character.

Rogue Jedi
I like the look, the constant smiling. very happy go lucky.

queeq
The easy death.

Rogue Jedi
changes nothing, at least he parried a couple of times. he didnt really have room to manuever...did I spell that right?

queeq
No, but we get ya.

Rogue Jedi
and he kicked ass at genosis.

queeq
In the few shots we saw him in action...

Rogue Jedi
irrevelant.

~JP~
Ah... and that is why he failed. He didn't see it coming.

hehehehe

EXACTLY big grin

God I love it when you can read my mind. evil face

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~JP~
EXACTLY big grin

God I love it when you can read my mind. evil face

Being disobedient and attacking someone are two different things entirely. Anakin had no plans of attacking Mace, it was a reflexive action because Palpy had Anakin believing he could save Padme. Anakin didnt go to Palpys office thinking "Man, I am gonna chop Windu to pieces."

Mace

Sesse
Since when must you have been planning something for a jedi to sense it?

Example: Those training droids that luke blocked shots with. They sure as hell did not plan anything. They were mechanical devices with no consciousness.

And in episode 1. Those battle droids. Obi 1 blocked off shots from bizarre angles many times. They did not plan those shots either!

So your argument as a Mace fandog is flimsy at best!

Rogue Jedi
Since when must you have been planning something for a jedi to sense it?

Example: Those training droids that luke blocked shots with. They sure as hell did not plan anything. They were mechanical devices with no consciousness.

And in episode 1. Those battle droids. Obi 1 blocked off shots from bizarre angles many times. They did not plan those shots either!

So your argument as a Mace fandog is flimsy at best! first and foremost, Luke battling training droids have no place here, it never happened in the movies. moving on....

Yes, Obi Wan was aware that the droids had one specific thing in mind: KILL THE JEDI. by knowing this, he was able to concentrate on them and deflect their fire BECAUSE he knew that they were trying to kill him. By knowing this, he had no need to be aware of their consciousness, or lack thereof.

Mace never imagined that Annie would lock blades with him.

Remember his words "If what you have told me is true, you will have gained my trust?" Mace TRUSTED Annie. despite his fears at having Annie trained, despite Annies rebellious nature, Mace TRUSTED him.

Sesse
What the heck?

Did you visit your fridge every time that scene happened or are you just blind?

What the fudge is happening here?!
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4661/trainingyy0.jpg

And droids dont think.

Episode 2:

ObiWan :" Well if droids could think, there would be none of us here , would there?"

Your ignorance is stunning.
Please, rent the flims and watch them before posting any more facts.

Rogue Jedi
What the heck?

And droids dont think.

Episode 2:

ObiWan :" Well if droids could think, there would be none of us here , would there?"

Please, rent the flims and watch them before posting any more facts. do yourself a favor, go back and read my post again. I acknowledged that droids have no consciousness, and I explained how Obi was able to block their fire.

Before calling me ignorant, you should learn now to read. you know, to recognize words and realize what it means to place them together in a sentence? come on, I know you can do it.

I have seen the movies more times than you know, thanx.

Sesse
first and foremost, Luke battling training droids have no place here, it never happened in the movies. moving on....

Let this speak for itself.

Rogue Jedi
FORUM RULES, you ****:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t441810.html

Sesse
Yes, They are there.

Good job at violating them!

"but once an argument has clearly gone beyond attacking a position and is simply an insult/flamefest, the mods will stop it. Warnings will be issued, and bans if necessary."

Needless to say, I feel insulted by your statement.

Rogue Jedi
What the heck?

And droids dont think.

Episode 2:

Please, rent the flims and watch them before posting any more facts.

Here you go:

Yes, Obi Wan was aware that the droids had one specific thing in mind: KILL THE JEDI. by knowing this, he was able to concentrate on them and deflect their fire BECAUSE he knew that they were trying to kill him. By knowing this, he had no need to be aware of their consciousness, or lack thereof.

pay special attention to the last sentence I posted.....PLEASE tell me you understand what I was implying there.......Get it? Got it? GOOD. *pats your head* Its OK, we all have our off days.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, They are there.

Good job at violating them!

"but once an argument has clearly gone beyond attacking a position and is simply an insult/flamefest, the mods will stop it. Warnings will be issued, and bans if necessary."

Needless to say, I feel insulted by your statement. what, by calling you an idiot? no worse than you calling me ignorant. see how that works?

do you paint yourself into corners on purpose, or is it something that happens by accident?

Sesse
Your statements dont concern me. Only facts taken directly from the movies.

"By knowing this, he had no need to be aware of their consciousness, or lack thereof."

You are in no position to make such interpretation.

There are places for fanfic. And this is not one of them.

Sesse
what, by calling you an idiot? no worse than you calling me ignorant. see how that works?

do you paint yourself into corners on purpose, or is it something that happens by accident?

You are ignorant. That is a fact.

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=define%3A+ignorant&btnG=Google-haku&meta=

But calling me idiot is clearly an insult.

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=define%3A+idiot&btnG=Hae&meta=

Rogue Jedi
Your statements dont concern me. Only facts taken directly from the movies.

"By knowing this, he had no need to be aware of their consciousness, or lack thereof."

You are in no position to make such interpretation.

There are places for fanfic. And this is not one of them. and you are in said position? what entitles you to make judgemental calls on this moreso than I?

Fan fic? what the bloody hell are you babbling about now?

tell me this, when you say "battle training droid", you mean the remote he trained with aboard the falcon?

Rogue Jedi
You are ignorant. That is a fact.

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=define%3A+ignorant&btnG=Google-haku&meta=

But calling me idiot is clearly an insult.

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=define%3A+idiot&btnG=Hae&meta= crylaugh you have GOT to be kidding me...... why am I wasting my time even talking to you? crylaugh

Sesse
Because I backed up my statements with facts taken from the movies. I did not make them up like you tend to.

"thing in mind: KILL THE JEDI. by knowing this, he was able to concentrate on them and deflect their fire BECAUSE he knew that they were trying to kill him. By knowing this, he had no need to be aware of their consciousness, or lack thereof."

PROVE this statement.

Where can you show me that the films make it clear that Obi Wan really did this.
If you cannot show me the exact spot, I am considering your statement a piece of fanfic. And that belongs in expanded universe.

So prove your point or dont. But dont give any half assed explanation. I have no time to read through them.

Rogue Jedi
Because I backed up my statements with facts taken from the movies. I did not make them up like you tend to.

"thing in mind: KILL THE JEDI. by knowing this, he was able to concentrate on them and deflect their fire BECAUSE he knew that they were trying to kill him. By knowing this, he had no need to be aware of their consciousness, or lack thereof."

PROVE this statement.

Where can you show me that the films make it clear that Obi Wan really did this.
If you cannot show me the exact spot, I am considering your statement a piece of fanfic. And that belongs in expanded universe.

So prove your point or dont. But dont give any half assed explanation. I have no time to read through them. wel, if this isnt the case, how do YOU explain it? how do you explain how Obi Wan was able to deflect fire from non sentient beings? hmm?

And I have provided all the "proof" you need, you are just choosing to ignore it. gimmee a sec and I'll try and find a link that will help your microscopic little mind absorb this.

Rogue Jedi
For starters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_powers

and:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_(Star_Wars)

Read and pay attention for once.

Sesse
I asked YOU to show me the evidence.
You chose to provide me the source material instead.

In this case, you failed back up your statement with a proof of any kind.

I consider your arguments void of any factual content and leave them as they are.

Consider yourself ignored.

Rogue Jedi

In this case, you failed back up your statement with a proof of any kind.

I consider your arguments void of any factual content and leave them as they are.

Consider yourself ignored. what kind of facts do you want? I provided you two links. one explains the power of a Jedi, the other delves into what the force is and how it works. It's not my fault you can't see the writing on the wall. Are you trying to tell me you read both links and STILL do not get it?

Ignore me, see if I care. But it's not me you are ignoring, it's the painfully obvious truth. Buh bye now.

queeq

Wikipedia is NOT source material stick out tongue ....

And now you two kids cut it out.

Rogue Jedi
facts...pffft....watch the movies and pay attention, the facts are there.

queeq
Apparently the facts are debatable.

Or as Jack Skellington used to say: WHAT DOES IT MEAN! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!

Sesse
Wikipedia is NOT source material stick out tongue ....

And now you two kids cut it out.

It is not the expected answer either.

If I ask you who is Jesus Christ and you hand me a bible, that is not an answer!

That might be the source where you compose your answer from.

But it is not sure as hell MY problem or job to find the answer from the material YOU might think it can be found from.

Apparently the facts are debatable.

Wrong.
A fact cannot be debated.

"A statement that is objectively true and can be verified."

Sesse
Hmm.. Could have originally just made 1 post.........

Rogue Jedi
It is not the expected answer either.

If I ask you who is Jesus Christ and you hand me a bible, that is not an answer!

That might be the source where you compose your answer from.

But it is not sure as hell MY problem or job to find the answer from the material YOU might think it can be found from.

Wrong.
A fact cannot be debated.

"A statement that is objectively true and can be verified." what you are saying is not FACT, it is OPINION.

Sesse
Yes.
Academic opinion.

In science there are ways things can and can not be presented. Those are the guidelines that allow anyone to present anything in a rational meaningful way.

Or are you perhaps claiming that the standards used by scientific study are somehow wrong?

Lets clarify a bit: Some thing is lectured as a fact. After attending the lecture, a student forms his opinion from the factual contents of the presentation.
In a course exam, students opinions are compared with the agreed existing facts. By passing the course, student has demonstrated that his knowledge and opinion are CLOSE ENOUGH to the facts to be called valid by themselves.

Rogue Jedi
I'm talking about your opinion on a scene in a movie. You can define what a fact is all day long, but that doesn't change what you say about the scene from opinion to fact.

Sesse
I refer to a FACT on screen."Because in the movie Padme said that she wanted to have her baby on Naboo, I can state as a fact that Padme wanted to have her baby on Naboo!" No room for argument.

All my opinions are derived from the facts shown on screen. If there are arguments from me that clearly state my own arguments as facts, I would very much want to see them.

"facts...pffft....watch the movies and pay attention, the facts are there."

Comments like these are easy to throw. By stating this, it is your task to handle out solid evidence and show a valid source for it.

Rogue Jedi
dude, you are implying that it is a FACT that Sidious won the duel. are you denying this?

Sesse
No.

He won the duel. You admitted this yourself:

---------------------

-Why did Yoda enter the fight?
To kill Sidious, to bring an end to the Sith uprising.

-Why did Sidious fight against Yoda?
He was forced to, he didnt want to.

-In the end, did Sidious get what he wanted?
Yes and no. He survived, but so did Yoda.

-What about Yoda?
Nope.

I think Germany won the Kursk tank Battle in 1943

Germany lost 50,000 men. 300 tanks and 200 aircraft.
USSR horrible 180,000 men 1,600 tanks 1,000 aircraft.

The Wehrmacht wanted to crush the Soviet front. They failed.
The Soviets wanted to push the Wehrcmacht back from their current positions. They failed.

Germany inflicted alot more casualties than USSR.

With your logic, the Germany won the battle.

Yoda came in to kill Sidious. This is proved by the quote: "Destroy the Sith we must". A fact.

Sidious tried to escape Yoda after he was surprised by his arrival. Proof: "Master Yoda, You survived!" - Since there is no need to state the obvious, viewer can assume the line was meant to convey genuine surprisement.

Yoda was confident that he could destroy Sidious. Proof: "If so powerful you are, why leave?" Line delivered after his failed escaping attempt is most likely communicating Yodas doubt in Sidious' abilities.

They fight. Both fall. Yoda looks up and notices that his way APPEARS to be closed (We cannot be 100% sure that the central pod cannot be controlled from an external source). The way they got up there to begin with was aboard the central pod. Now the pod is up several dozen meters, and I sure as hell dont see ladders.

It is hard to determine whether Yoda could make a force jump that high, but without knowing the exact height and Yodas maximum jumping height, this argument cannot be presented.

Also the possible injuries caused by the fall cannot be used against him. We only see Yoda holding his side, but without a verbal confirmation, we must assume he was "OK".

Yodas killer line comes after he hops next to Bail : "Into exile I must go. FAILED have I."

Why was Sidious laughing while hanging from his own pod then? Hard to say. I cant state that as a proof, as he could be just laughing for his own evilness. Who knows?

Sidious kept his position of power despite Yodas attempt to kill him.

In this case, Yoda was apparently the attacker. He had a clear objective. He failed to accomplish it.
To win sidious just had to stay alive.

To simplify it any more would force me to draw a picture. Surely this doesn't have to get to it.

Rogue Jedi
I admitted nothing. I said Sidious didnt want to fight yoda, but, when forced to, his main priority was to kill him.

the rest of your post is just meaningless psychobabble.

Sesse
Too high level for you perhaps?
Logic and reasoning is a psychobabble?

Your opinion is as good as are your evidences. Without this "psychobabble" you aren't in position to claim anything.

Just tell me what points in my post are incorrect. Which ones of them are my opinions and not directly connected to the things seen onscreen.

If you cannot make any of my points invalid, my post must be valid.

Im sorry, but that is how proving works around here. Most colleges around world have similar methods.

Rogue Jedi
Too high level for you perhaps?
Logic and reasoning is a psychobabble?

Your opinion is as good as are your evidences. Without this "psychobabble" you aren't in position to claim anything.

Just tell me what points in my post are incorrect. Which ones of them are my opinions and not directly connected to the things seen onscreen.

If you cannot make any of my points invalid, my post must be valid.

Im sorry, but that is how proving works around here. Most colleges around world have similar methods. nah, not too high a level for me, it's just that you are comparing real life shit to a scene in a movie. It doesnt add up.

yoda or sidious winning the duel is a MATTER OF OPINION. there are no facts, no evidence, at least not in this duel.

If you were to tell me that vader beat luke in ep. 5 because he lopped off his hand, THATS a fact. luke being disarmed is the EVIDENCE.

Sesse
More excuses.

Like I said: Point out a flaw of logic from my post regarding the fight-scene.

If you can't, I will consider my arguments true.

Rogue Jedi
More excuses.

Like I said: Point out a flaw of logic from my post regarding the fight-scene.

If you can't, I will consider my arguments true. your only point is that Yoda fled, thats what you keep going back to. yoda fled, therefore he lost.
you cant accept the possibility that if it had continued as a saber duel that yoda would have won. it's like you wont even allow it to be a possibility.

Sesse
What IF there was a stormtrooper who was hiding in a senate pod?
He was about to get a clear shot at Yoda just before he fell.
(Notice Stromtrooper! it could have been a clonetrooper. Or even a Wookie!)
He could have sniper Yoda while he was battling with Sidious.
What IF that clone trooper happened to be force sensitive too?

What IF he had joined the duel?

This all belongs to EU. Not in I II III area.

Rogue Jedi
What IF there was a stormtrooper who was hiding in a senate pod?
He was about to get a clear shot at Yoda just before he fell.
(Notice Stromtrooper! it could have been a clonetrooper. Or even a Wookie!)
He could have sniper Yoda while he was battling with Sidious.
What IF that clone trooper happened to be force sensitive too?

What IF he had joined the duel?

This all belongs to EU. Not in I II III area. ever hear of the saying "you are making a mountain out of a molehill?"

Sesse
Actually yes, and still my arguments stand unchallenged.
And so they shall remain, if all I have to do is to answer yes/no questions regarding molehills.

Rogue Jedi
OK then, apparently you have it all figured out and your word is infallible.

good luck with that.

Sesse
thankyou.

Rogue Jedi
see how that works?

tell me, o wise one, whats the meaning of life? is there really a god? is there life on other planets? I want FACTS.

Sesse
Sure you want facts. Like you wanted the fight between Yoda and Sidious to be a draw.

Why don't you ask the result of 100 divided by 0?

That way you would seem so much wiser. You could make a problem I cant solve. Why don't you answer those questions to me first.

That would really be something. And while you're at it call the press... They too may find your findings groundbreaking.

Rogue Jedi
Sure you want facts. Like you wanted the fight between Yoda and Sidious to be a draw.

Why don't you ask the result of 100 divided by 0?

That way you would seem so much wiser. You could make a problem I cant solve. Why don't you answer those questions to me first.

That would really be something. And while you're at it call the press... They too may find your findings groundbreaking. dude, relax, I am just giving you a hard time. wink

Sesse
Man, and I really tried to answer in as sincere, stern and emotionless way as humanly possible.
It tends to come off as rude sometimes.

My apologies. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Man, and I really tried to answer in as sincere, stern and emotionless way as humanly possible.
It tends to come off as rude sometimes.

My apologies. stick out tongue well, you are full of shit. deal with it. laughing

dont feel bad, so am I. wink

queeq
I refer to a FACT on screen."Because in the movie Padme said that she wanted to have her baby on Naboo, I can state as a fact that Padme wanted to have her baby on Naboo!" No room for argument.

Well, here you go wrong. The FACT is: Padme SAYS she wants to have her baby on Naboo. The fact is NOT she WANTS to have her baby on Naboo. She could be lying. See the difference? Hence, you're opinion is at stake here.

Fact about Yoda-Sidious is: Yoda runs, Sidious stays in power and goes about his business undisturbed for the next 25 years. Interpretation: Yoda loses, Sidious wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.