Which Character Needs/Deserves A Game of His/Her/It's Own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Yes, inspired by YP's thread. What VG character deserves a game of their own and why?

Remindme
I think there are only certain games you can really do this on without taking something away from the original game, like Vincent valentine in Dirge of Cerberus.

I think the only real characters you can do this on would be Mario, Zelda or Sonic characters and the like

InnerRise
JigglyPuff definitely deserves HIS own game. doped

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa039.png

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Yes, inspired by YP's thread. What VG character deserves a game of their own and why? Hayate! mad

Perhaps a game like Ninja Gaiden. no expression313

Originally posted by InnerRise

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa039.png

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I mean, Kirby does. erm

Oh wait, here he is. laughingajTmz0eAn9k

InnerRise
Relevancy?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Wandering Flame
That was for laughs, and I had the urge to post it. stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Balthier certaily deserves his own game, being my favorite of the FFXII gang.

Originally posted by InnerRise

Jigglypuff? I really don't think she's interesting enough by herself to merit her own game... ermm

Neo Darkhalen
Protoman, Metal Sonic ect.

Kero_Co
IDK about a jigglypuff game, but a medeival fantasy title with pokemon instead of humans would be awesome. Lucario would be the knight, Marowak would be a ninja, Mismagius black mage,etc, with special attacks taken straight from the diamond/pearl.

I want to see spin-offs for

Mizuti: older Mizuti, still crazy powerful, still crazy.

H.U.N.K.: I just love to play as this guy.

Knuckles-(besides chaotix) I hate how knuckles has been developed now. Knuckles use to be it, could do everything Sonic could and more and he had an great backstory. Now he just punches things. A Knuckles and Espio team up would be awesome.

Mr. Saturn, nuff said.

Blax_Hydralisk
Master Chief needs his own game.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Master Chief needs his own game.

apoc001
Magus from Chrono Trigger. I have no idea what kind of game it would be, though. Probably focus on his growth in 600 AD and his mastery of magic. Maybe it could be llike Prince of Persia. I dunno. Of course, not everybody likes Magus as much as I do, and it probably wouldn't sell a whole lot. But I'm sure a ton of money would be made from a game where you could play as Sephiroth...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
I think the only real characters you can do this on would be Mario, Zelda or Sonic characters and the like

Well we have seen Tails' Sky Patrol, Knuckles Chaotic, and Shadow the Hedgehog so I can say without a doubt...no other Sonic character deserves a game of his own or else we may end up with Big the Cat's Fishing Adventure which would end up being the most critically acclaimed game of Sonic's friends which would end up coming out with too many sequels throwing out the same game again and again with the scores slowly fading away to that of well Tails' Sky Patrol, Knuckles Chaotic, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

I don't think any character besides Link should have a game. My proof: Tingle got a game.

Mario seems to be the only one who can come out with good spin-off games like Wario Land, Luigi's Mansion, and Yoshi's Story (oh and sure Super Princess Peach).

Neo Darkhalen
Metal Sonic would be nice....
Protoman.....
and some more guys.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Mario seems to be the only one who can come out with good spin-off games like Wario Land, Luigi's Mansion, and Yoshi's Story (oh and sure Super Princess Peach).

I have yet to see a Bowser spin-off, which I'm sure I would love dearly.

Sol Valentine
A game is coming out for the X-Box 360 called Dead or Alive:Code Chronus. It either deals with the events before DOA or the events depicted when Kasumi was a runaway ninja.

Hayate needs a Ninja Gaiden-like game of his own called: Ninja Gaiden/DOA:Mugen Tenshin Chronicles.

Blax_Hydralisk
Axel needs his own game super13

Kingdom Hearts is already getting milked, though.

Violent2Dope
Ganondorf, and I am dead serious.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
A game is coming out for the X-Box 360 called Dead or Alive:Code Chronus. It either deals with the events before DOA or the events depicted when Kasumi was a runaway ninja.

Hayate needs a Ninja Gaiden-like game of his own called: Ninja Gaiden/DOA:Mugen Tenshin Chronicles. I thought Code Cronus was DOA4's scrapped name. erm

And yeah, a game with Hayate would be a smart idea.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Axel needs his own game super13

Kingdom Hearts is already getting milked, though. Axel's fanbase is all that he needs, and it consists mostly of girls. 13

Oh, and Pyron needs his own game....telling an adventure of eatings planets and stuff. 31

Kumar
Definitly Protoman and Ganondorf. I just beat Twilight Princess last night and Ganondorf is a ****ing badass. The thought of smashing shit with all his triforce-of-power goodness is enough to make any mans day.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, it would show what he is capable of. Ganondorf is easily my favorite fictional character.

I think Pyron should have one too, tho this is prolly the fanboy in me talking.

GEEKiN
CHUCK NORRIS needs his own game. haha

EvilAngel
Just a thought, i wouldn't mind Auron from FFX having his own. Fighting Sin with the other guardians sounds cool.

Burning thought
Kain needs his own game.......

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain needs his own game....... He HAS his own game. I wanna play as Elder God, so I would know what it is like to be a big octopus who never moves.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He HAS his own game. I wanna play as Elder God, so I would know what it is like to be a big octopus who never moves.

i was joking stick out tongue he does move, he has tentacles all over the place moving big grin youve completed the Raziel defiance beginning levels ime sure so youve seen him move or were you joking as well

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
i was joking stick out tongue he does move, he has tentacles all over the place moving big grin youve completed the Raziel defiance beginning levels ime sure so youve seen him move or were you joking as well He never moves his location. He is wedged in Nosgoth tight.

Wandering Flame
MC needs his own game.

jaden101
officer tenpenny from gta san andreas

and elvis from perfect dark

although...not in the same game...well...maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.