Cowboy Bebop RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KenpachZaraki

Swimming Bird
Name: Spike Spiegel
Aliases: Swimming Bird (old indian)
Birthdate: Jun/26/2044
Appearence: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p1/Sheldonrucker2003/spike25.jpg
Personality: Spike is more of a closed off individual and always seems to speak with wisdom. He's a littl emore headstrong than most but has one very important detail: he has no fear of death.
History: Before working with Jet and the rest of the hunters on the bebop, Spike worked for the Red Dragon Syndicate. When he planned to leave and take Julia with him, his nemesis, Vicious, commanded Julia to kill Spike. Instead of killing him, she onlt shot him in the eye. This is why one is fake. After many years Spike was only working as a bounty hunter, until he confronted Vicious after the death of Julia. Afterwards he killed Vicious and was thought to be dead himself.

KenpachZaraki
((Wow to be honest I didn't know that he had the alias swimming bird. Well it's approved. Welcome to the rp? How many members should we wait for before we start? I think we should try to wait for at least the other two members of the bebop crew to be taken.))

Swimming Bird
((Seems like it would be smart))

KenpachZaraki
((I am trying to think of the first job for the bebop crew in the rp. It pays really well so it has to be something really dangerous like capturing a armed homicidal maniac.))

Jedireaper
Name: (Dont know the other main characters names) Kevin Traynor.
Aliases: Reaper, Jedi, Jedireaper, Trev, Trever.
Birthdate: Sept/10/2054
Appearence:
Personality: Quiet, calm and often a loner,
History: Kevin joined the Bebop crew after the show was cancelled, He was a secondary-school student at the time. Due to unforseen circumstances followed Spike back to their ship and stowed away. After a while he was discovered. He became friends with Spike and also showed he was good with a weapon, a natural. He is green though and not experianced.

KenpachZaraki
((The other was is to describe his appearence. Oh, and since this has to do with you Swimmining... What are your thoughts on the character?This is a unhosted roleplay which means I don't have as much power as I would in the other RP forum. I think an addition to the bebop crew should be approved by people who currently play cannon members of the crew. Even though Ed's not a currently a member of the crew I did found this RP and still have some saying onto these matters.))

Jedireaper
I dont mind. I think that charcters a little weak. Once I get into it, ill make a better character.

Jedireaper
((A fellow Bleach fan yea! Q: If you seen season 2: Does Ruchia Kuchki get excecuted?))

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by KenpachZaraki
((The other was is to describe his appearence. Oh, and since this has to do with you Swimmining... What are your thoughts on the character?This is a unhosted roleplay which means I don't have as much power as I would in the other RP forum. I think an addition to the bebop crew should be approved by people who currently play cannon members of the crew. Even though Ed's not a currently a member of the crew I did found this RP and still have some saying onto these matters.))

I guess we can start it off like we are trying to dump him on the planet but decide to let him stay. Imagine that he had some debt collectors that he running from (Basically a male Faye hahaha) but he needs to know that Spike really doesn't have many friend and isn't that good at making them

Jedireaper
((That was what i decided on. Only not so well thought out.))

Jedireaper
Name: Kevin Traynor.
Aliases: (Jedi, Jedireaper. These are his user names on the Internet) Trev, Trever. (Sometimes called in real life)
Birthdate: Sept/10/2054
Appearence:
Height: 185.5cm (73 inches)
Hair colour: Dark Blonde
Eye colour: blue
Nationality: ???
Clothes: Red Jacket with two white stripes on length of each sleeve, blue jeans, belt, sneakers, non-descript white shirt.
Personality: Quiet, calm and often a loner,
History: Kevin joined the Bebop crew after the show was cancelled, His parents had died when he was young and Kev had been staying at an orphanage center. Due to unforseen circumstances (See SBs post) followed Spike back to their ship and stowed away. After a while he was discovered. He will eventually become friends with Spike. When he finally is accepted he shows he is good with a weapon, a natural. He is green though and not experianced. (any better)

KenpachZaraki
((I guess that's fine and no... You can see all of bleach at Crunchyroll.com and read it at Onemanga.com)

Jedireaper
Ohhkay

KenpachZaraki
((You're welcome.))

Striding Cloud
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Aliases: Cloud
Birthdate: 1/1/2058
Appearence:http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/BobbieThePsycoFreak/anime%20ppl/thchainscytheboy.jpg
Height: 185.5cm (73 inches)
Hair colour: Orange
Eye colour: black
Nationality: Japanese
Clothes: Pic
Personality: Hot Headed, Annoyed Easily, Smart ass, talkative
History: Ichigo is a 15-year-old who attempts to cultivate a detached image, for which he keeps his eyebrows constantly furrowed. Ichigo has natural orange hair, a fact that annoys many upperclassmen in his school, who constantly pick fights with him. Ichigo claims that he does not care what others think (both about his hair and other subjects) and seems to enjoy fighting the bullies.

Ichigo is also a capable student, ranked at 23 of 322 in his school.Ichigo regularly studies and doesn't neglect his schoolwork, due to the fact that he has nothing better to do at home. It is later revealed that Ichigo joined the Bebop crew.

KenpachZaraki
((Accepted as long as Swimming doesn't mind, but you always name your character after anime characters.))

Striding Cloud
(Why would swimming mind?)

KenpachZaraki
((I don't know I am not him. Oh, and your birthdate and age don't match up according to birthday you are barely 13. Just turned today infact.))

Striding Cloud
(Okay. ><

KenpachZaraki
((I edited my last post))

Swimming Bird
I guess we can have him like as a replacement for the always running away faye. you know just incase she runs off we won't be down a member

KenpachZaraki
((Ok then he is approved as long as long as he states what his real age is because it alterates between parts of his bo.))

Striding Cloud
I'm the same age as Ed. I said that before just messed up my char sheet.

KenpachZaraki
((So 14 it is ..Weird you have the same birthdate down to at least the day.))

KenpachZaraki
((I Guess if no one will take them I can take Jet and Faye at least temporarly.

kenpachizaraki
((Ok, that's it I am taking over Faye and Spike and starting this RP.))
"What 1 Billion Wulongs?!" Jet yelled out of shocked as he watched the crew's favorite program which was supposed to be canceled, but just came back on the air right now.

Jedireaper
((Whats happening with this?))

kenpachizaraki
((??? I thought my post was pretty clear.))

Jedireaper
((What??? No I mean explain the opening, its kinda short and doesnt give me anything to go on....))

kenpachizaraki
((If you got a problem with with that it means you got a problem with me and I am pretty sure fighting isn't allowed in this forum. It's as simple as that. There's no way I can stretch out.))

Swimming Bird
Spike strolled into the living area of the ship to see what all the fuss was about from Jet. "What's all the excitement for?"

Jedireaper
((How should I enter as I have only seen very little of the bebop series. Mostly Planetes))

kenpachizaraki
((Well it would help to be shocked about a "1 Billion Wulong Bounty" considered the bounties are always in the millions to my knowladge.))

Swimming Bird
((let's just hope that Ed didn't add some zeros and decimals like last time))

Jedireaper
Trev followed Spike in. He looked past Spike to Jet. "Did you say 'one-billion wulong'?" He asked passing Spike with a suprised expression on his face. He sat on a counter top watching Jet. The low thrum of the ship's drives seemed dulled in the living area.

Jedireaper
huh?))

kenpachizaraki
"That's right I said it 1 Billion wuulongs. A man named named Mosima Halet escaped from the only Maximum Security Prison on Mars which lies somewhere in the tallest mountain in the milky way galaxy known as Olympus Mons. Even with after the terraforming done to earth a little after the advent of space colonization they still require special equipment to help them breath, but the location of said prison is kept secret by the Martian Goverment and surveillance of any kind is out lawed. It's the same when it comes to using satilite surveillance to photograph the area. Anyway this man is a maniac who formly went by the Alias "Loki". In the name of the norse god of trickery he caused complete chaos by murdering randomly, Hacking into various databases, and many other crimes to numerous to mention in the time we have left. Mosima hijacked a transport ship that was delivering more prisoners and delibrately set free half the entire population all of which has just been found and dealt with. It's belived he not knowing how to pilot a ship accidently crashed the ship into Mount Fuji as the wreck of the ship was found there just a week ago. I am sorry we don't have a picture of Mosima as he managed to destroy all record of his appearence." The guy in the cowboy costume finished talking in way that made him like like he was responding to Trev's question and then information about the guy appeared.
"Wow there isn't really any hint to his his appearence sounds and it sounds like this guy is highly dangerous. No wonder why the bounty is high, so I don't know about you, but I think we should take it guys. Since Faye has taken off again so we don't have to worry about her opinion." Jet replied and then bye the time he finished talking he had shut off the TV because the program was over.

Jedireaper
Trev smiled. One-billion. He thought. "So where did you say he was last seen? He crashed into mount Fuji. Where is it?"

kenpachizaraki
(Jedi? Extra bio question?Where were you born Earth, Space, or Mars and where did you grow up?))
"It's in the Chubu region of Japan's main island Honshu. Oh, and the report implies he was last seen as he was Hi-jacking the prison transport ship. " Jet replied though he just barely renembered that part about where Mt. Fuji was.

Jedireaper
((London, England))
RP in a min'?

kenpachizaraki
((Sure...))

Jedireaper
"Oh! Japan." He smiled. "Guess we go then."

Swimming Bird
"Once we get into the atmosphere, I'll take the Sword-Fish and scout around the mountain area." Spike walked past them nonchalantly just like always and rounded a corner towards the docking bay.

Jedireaper
"I guess this is the one I have to prove my skills in." He then turned to Jet. "What should I do big guy?"

kenpachizaraki
((To be perfectly honest I was worried my scenario wouldn't fly with Swimming Bird as he is the Real Cowboy Bebop Expert not me.))
"Just wait for now and once Spike's scouted out the area we will probably find a safe place to land The Bebop to land." Jet told Kevin.

"Ed is hiking near Mt. Fuji, come on Ein!" Ed yelled as Ein trailed behind her.
((Appearently the third person thing is an english addition, but all for keepin it? *Raises his hand*...I like it.))

Jedireaper
((Right))

Kevin looked at Ed and Ein as they entered then back to Jet. "Well I'll be here then." He then raised the pistol he used and stared down the barrel, checking the meager pistol over. (I dont really know much about Cowboy Bebop so my character wont be saying much of interest sorry. I am watching it though! Soo good!)

Jedireaper
((Without even a clue why *Rises hand*))

kenpachizaraki
((You've said you don't know much if anything about bebop, so Ed is a young female hacker who everyone one the bebop mistaked for a girl until Faye found out she was a girl that way that really confirms it considering she was young enough to be completely flat, but obviously that is about to change. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrsuky IV was a famous hacker who went by the alias Radicial Edward before joining the bebop crew. She left before the end of the series. In other words Ed is on the ground and doesn't even know about the Sword Fish being near by soon.(As it should still be launching. If we auto-launch that is.))

Jedireaper
((oooooh-kay. I dont know all the cast. Tell me a short name and bio of Jet, Fayne, I'll be watching an episode of Bebop tonight.))

Swimming Bird
Jet Black is an ex-cop who joined up with Spike to be a bounty hunter after he lost his arm due to a betrayal. Jet is about six feet tall and extrememly muscular. His face has various scars and he has what seem like spikey-mutton chops on his chin

Faye Valentine is con artist that was originally one of the first to test a the space gate program. When the program well, blew the hell up, she was put in cryo-sleep for more than fifty or so years. She didn't exactly join the Bebop crew, more as just annoyed the hell out of them and never left.

Jedireaper
((Thanks!))

kenpachizaraki
((Here is an edit:**** I hate typos and if I don't block out my swearing I am afraid it's probably going against some type of rule.)
((You've said you don't know much if anything about bebop, so Ed is a young female hacker who everyone one the bebop mistaked for a girl until Faye found out she was a BOY that way that really confirms it considering she was young enough to be completely flat, but obviously that is about to change. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrsuky IV was a famous hacker who went by the alias Radicial Edward before joining the bebop crew. She left before the end of the series. In other words Ed is on the ground and doesn't even know about the Sword Fish being near by soon.(As it should still be launching. If we auto-launch that is.))
((Getting more information...Sometimes Wiki cannot be trusted, but as far as I know the Bios on Bebop main characters it has are amazing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cowboy_Bebop_characters
Now if you excuse me I am going to read that Jet Bio so I can do the part justice then finished reading some eyeshield 21.))

kenpachizaraki
((Watanabe stated in an interview, "Sometimes I'm asked the question, 'What does Spike think of Faye?' I think that actually he likes her quite a bit. But he's not a very straightforward person so he makes sure he doesn't show it." Why can't I stop reading it?By the time this rp takes place I would only be 79 years old, so compared to other alot of other Sci-Fi anime it's really not that futuristic and yet I still love it. Wow 5 Years older the faye. Faye would only be Thirteen if in a series set in this year.))

kenpachizaraki
((I don't think I'll come up with anymore questions after though I am curious at the age of 17 what ever happened to school Jedi?))

kenpachizaraki
((I just got a great addition to the plot..Wait mabe I should have that as part of the next plot. Keep an eye on my post it's going to be big. I can't belive I just did a pun. Well I can, but still.))

kenpachizaraki
((I Really wish Cowboy Bebop: Tsuioku no Yakyoku would be release in America already.))

Jedireaper
((my character finished school.))

kenpachizaraki
((When are we going to finish the RP. I hop the other Rp I am doesn't die. It looks like it's going too for the second time ever.))

Jedireaper
((Have a seperate thread for discusssion and quote all the previous story non related posts to the new thread. And state the very same.))

Kevin looked at Fayne as she walked into the lounge. She looked at Kevin in discust. Then walked over to Jet. (wanted her in this).

"I'll be going." Kevin slipped out of the ships lounge and he walked along the circular hallway on what he would consider the roof if he wasnt in the know of physics.

Fayne looked over Jets shoulder and switched the TV on. "Anything good?"

Swimming Bird
((No 'n' in Faye))

Spike walked along the long corridor until the he found that docking bay like area. It wasn't exactly a docking bay since it only held three ships, but it still served it's purpose. He walked over to the swordfish and inspected it for any damages that Jet might have missed from their last hunt. Memories started to come back of what happened to Julia and the events at the the Red Dragon building. He still hadn't told anyone but Jet what had happened.

Jedireaper
Trev followed Spike the extremely small docking bay. He watched him inspect the ship. "Need a hand?"

Jedireaper
Faye. Right sorry))

Swimming Bird
"No, I only trust Jet to work on the Swordfish." Spike continued to inspect the ship until he was satisfied with the work that Jet had put into it. He leaned in close at the parts that still needed to be repainted and tried to calculate just how much it was going to cost him. Even the amount that he would get from the bounty flooded through his mind and how many people would get a share.

Jedireaper
santa

kenpachizaraki
Jet headed for the command center of the bebop or whatever it was called, so he could start flying the ship down to Earth if everything goes as planned. He then sneezed loudly.
"**** I think I caught a cold." Jet said through what ever kind of commication system they used.

Jedireaper
(You sound like you or the character or both, dont have a clue lol)

kenpachizaraki
((I didn't say that OOC so why would you Assume I had one IRL.))

Swimming Bird
Spike crawled into the all too familiar cockpit of the Swordfish, and did a calibration test to see if there were any problems. It read '100%' except for a few minor damages that could looked at more thoroughly once they were planetside.

kenpachizaraki
While Jet saw Spike checking the Swordfish's condition through the monitor he decided to check out The Bebop's own condition and then contacted spike though what ever communication system they use.((If I renember correctly Radio doesn't work in space because sound is a type of wave the requires a medium in which to travel, so I am at a lack of ideas.))
"It seems evidence of a virus on bebop Spike." He said with a grim look on his face.

Jedireaper
(Radio waves travel through space, and maybe the Sword Fish has a speaker in the cockpit. Besides he is in a pressurised hanger space lol) Trev left the hanger and shut the pressure seal door. "Good luck." He made his way through the ship to the Cargo area. The boxes within were all strapped down.

Jedireaper
(TV signals work in a simular fashion to Radio Waves. Sound waves reuqire a medium to travel through and light is constant for any medium, radio waves use line of sight signals. They transmit using VHF. How do you thing our radio waves are being sent to satelites in space. How do you think astronaughts talk to each other?)

kenpachizaraki
((Let's just continue this with argueing with each other.))

Jedireaper
((I wasnt arguing?? It was just some information. Lets continue.))

kenpachizaraki
((Yes let us.))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.