Kazuya's Scars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I'm not talking about Kazuya's chest scar, I was wondering how he got the other scars on him. Was it a cause of the volcano?

ragesRemorse
wow

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by atv2
I'm not talking about Kazuya's chest scar, I was wondering how he got the other scars on him. Was it a cause of the volcano?

You didn't have to make a thread on this...

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by atv2
I'm not talking about Kazuya's chest scar, I was wondering how he got the other scars on him. Was it a cause of the volcano? Look guy, you're not supposed to make threads like this...it's so insignificant..questions like that go in threads that discuss the actual game. This saves space on the forum. erm

This is probably the first time you're reading this, so I won't blame you. wink

Just do a topic search (search function is self-explanatory, use the advanced options to search for topics with the word Tekken) and ask the question there.

As for the answer to your question, yes most likely it was from falling as a child. No one could do jack to him once he acquired Devil's power.

atv2
Adminstrator, I can't get the answers I need on this thread. Cut it off please! Thank You.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Look guy, you're not supposed to make threads like this...it's so insignificant..questions like that go in threads that discuss the actual game. This saves space on the forum. erm

This is probably the first time you're reading this, so I won't blame you. wink

Just do a topic search (search function is self-explanatory, use the advanced options to search for topics with the word Tekken) and ask the question there.

As for the answer to your question, yes most likely it was from falling as a child. No one could do jack to him once he acquired Devil's power. Falling in magma killed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.