Versitility vs Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Team Versitile

Silver surfer
Firestorm
Composite Superman
Tangent Superman
Kilawog or Hal
3rd Age spawn
Martain manhunter
Legion (marvel and in full control of his powers)
Quaser

Vs

Team Power

Thanos
Pc Validus
Darkseid
Gog
Doomsday
Classic juggernaut
Orion
Hank henshaw
Thor

Mr. Slippyfist
"Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)"

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)"
I only have 24 characters stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I only have 24 characters stick out tongue I can't follow it, because it breaks the rules though. It's too hard to discuss. Also, it's one off...

Gecko4lif
shortened it

Now it is 7 off

Gecko4lif
bump

Bouboumaster
Wich is 3rd age Spawn? Isn't "God Spawn"?

Galan007
My first inclination is that 'team versatile' should take the solid majority.

King Kandy
I think team Power would win.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wich is 3rd age Spawn? Isn't "God Spawn"?
No

1st age is noob spawn
2nd is king of hell spawn
3rd is Regular spawn but with unlimited energy
4th is God spawn
5th is uber noob spawn

Bouboumaster
Team Power got Thanos, who is a notch above everyone else. And they have Darkseid.

I go with team power. Brain and power of Thanos + Omega Effect of Darkseid is a deadly combination. Thanos alone would smack some of team versality.

Gecko4lif
If you ask me

Firestorm
Composite Superman
Tangent Superman

Are the biggest players for the versitile team

Firstorm has crazy matter manip
Composite superman is a all round beast
Tangent superman can get any ability he can think of

janus77
quite a few members of "Team Power" are more fitting on "Team Versatile" and Surfer straddles both teams.

as it stands, Thanos wins. wipes out the also rans on Team-V with a few blasts, then gets to work on the Surfer while the others take what's left.

or they all just use Juggernaut as a wrecking ball (until Surfer bfrs him into hell).

Sirius77
This is composite superman vs pc validus, Thanos and henshaw .

Tron
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Basically.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I only have 24 characters stick out tongue

Funny, but closed.

(And BTW, some of the characters were on the wrong sides.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.