Black Widow vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight on the roof tops in China just like in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Who wins?

SuperiorTech
Elektra

tkitna
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Elektra

jrodslam
Elektra for a very slight majority.

emporerpants
my pants win this fight

SwindlingSmurph
I'd like to see this fight in a comic, if written well.

But yeah, Elektra wins.

Konton
Elektra smashes Natasha's face in.

jinzin
Natasha can hold her own... briefly but Elektra has too much to fall back on FTW.

Paola
Elektra

Prep-Man
Elektra.

SamZED
Wel'' find out soon. But Elektra should win.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by SamZED
Wel'' find out soon. But Elektra should win. really? thats awesome.

SamZED
Yep. Elektra ambushed her at the end of Black Widow #2. Looks like they're gonna fight in 3

Bentley
Elektra wins handily.

Konton
I can't remember if they had fought before or not.

I know Elektra beat the crap out of Domino and some other girl at the same time and I can't remember if it might have been Widow or not.

leonidas
it wouldn't be a beat down by any stretch, but elektra would take her eventually. not impossible given the battlefield imo, that widow could take her a couple times.

Konton
Originally posted by SamZED
Yep. Elektra ambushed her at the end of Black Widow #2. Looks like they're gonna fight in 3

It's hardly going to be a fair fight, though. Widow is injured at the moment.

Lunacyde
Elektra.

Though movie versions Black Widow was 100x better smile

BruceSkywalker
Elektra wins hands down, but since they fight in Black Widow's new comic, Natasha will prolly win

Battlehammer
Cool fight widow tends to get underrated. Nice to see that not happening here. Whats widow equipment. Elektra wins but given what widow has on her she could make her work pretty hard for the win.

snoopdogg
Widow.

StiltmanFTW
Elektra.

YFZ 350
Elektra wins. She's to skilled.

namorsubby
I think Widow gives Elektra a run for her money........which is an expression for she contends with her well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.