Superboy Prime Vs Flying Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Superboy Prime Vs Flying bricks

SBP from Corps War takes on:

Gladiator
Mr Majestic
Apollo
Superman
Hyperion (classic)
Black Adam (Pre-WW3)

No prep.

Takes place on Empty Earth.

With no worries about destruction.

Who wins?

Sirius77
sbp. The only one hell have trouble with is majestros...

Hell be pretty tired though.

Rorschach
They kick his ass.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Rorschach
They kick his ass.
I dont see that happening at all against full power sbp not after the ass beating he just gave ion.

Gecko4lif
sbp eats there unborn babies

Priest
team

spetznaz
The only one i see giving him some trouble is Mr. Majestic. Not that he would win (it would be the same as having a full grown African lion fight 5 housecats and a dobberman ....now, the African lion wouldn't consider the housecats much game, and thus it would the the dobberman that would give the lion the biggest challenge ....but at the end of the day that African lion would kill the dobberman with abundant ease. The lion may use 10 kJ of energy on the housecats, but may have to up that to say 15-20kJ for the dog).

With prep, Majestros may even be able to pull a surprise (he did have a super intellect and access to Kherubim war-ware), but even that would be HIGHLY questionable.

Suffice it to say that SBP takes down the team. Takes it down hard. Takes it down fast.

Majestros goes down some seconds after the others do.

JediSamuraiMRB
SPB Prime loses

nvrbeenwthagirl
No way they can win. Espeically under the power of the sun. He has uber Durability AND healing powers on top of all of that speed and strength. Apollo Gladiator are killed instantly. BA is knocked into another dimension. Mr. Majestic, Superman and Hyperion are al retconn punched into lil school girls.

lando005
prime

Estacado
Gladiator ,Apollo and Hyperion are non factors.

G-Mafia
Majestic is being overrated. His durability is garbage.

Hannibal-Lector
I came in this threadl itterally thinking bricks wtih wings on them... or something... SBP/SMP me thinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.