Pyron Vs. Azeroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
This is Azeroth before Maelstrom. Can he absorb it?

Jedah popped when absorbing too much souls! Will Pyron pop when absorbing too much energy?

Burning thought
just him vs the planet? is there any defenders allowed? i think hed take it one way or another, if he cannot absorb, he is likely to punch it until it breaks i mean he absorbed his home world which apprently (although i have not seen proof) its the size of jupiter

i dont think Azeroth is the largest planet in fiction but ime not sure if he can take the magical energy, the well of eternity is like....boundless energy, Pyron will likely go pop if he tries to take that

Diamond Kisses
All habitants are in there, if any is capable of defending. It is Pyron at his prime and the habitants are not near his size. So I consider them a very low factor in the fight.

I was morelike thinking about Well of Eternity and the Sunwell smile

Diamond Kisses
Basically, it is:

Pyron Prime Vs. Azeroth the planet. Will he survive the absorbing?

Burning thought
indeed, ime not sure if Pyron has a limit tho, V2D would prob not tihnk so, but theres no proof he has no limit as far as ime concerned so it could go both ways depending on that factor, theres no way if he has a limit hes going to survive absorbing sunwell and well of eternity

Wandering Flame
V2D didn't post? eek!

I'm surprised by this. hmm

Violent2Dope
Pyron has no known absorption limit, and if sumthin there would keep him from absorbing it, he would just backhand that shit off the face of the planet, so I don't see why not.

Burning thought
he has no known limit so he can absorb infnite magic energy, riiigghht..

Kain has no known TK limit, he can launch dimensions through space lawls

Violent2Dope
I didn't say that. I even said that if sumthin were to keep him from eating it, he would have to destroy it.

You wanna play that game? Pyron was inspired by Galactus, he can eat the universe like Galactus can.

Burning thought
inspired confused how would someone being inspired by another character mean anything

also how would he destroy the well of eternity, its a well of infnite energy, also i think DK just means him absorbing it, not punching it otherwise he may as well float from a distance and use his full power in energy form to destroy it

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
inspired confused how would someone being inspired by another character mean anything

also how would he destroy the well of eternity, its a well of infnite energy, also i think DK just means him absorbing it, not punching it otherwise he may as well float from a distance and use his full power in energy form to destroy it 1. I was being sarcastic. erm

2. If it is infinate, I highly doubt Pyron can absorb it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. I was being sarcastic. erm

2. If it is infinate, I highly doubt Pyron can absorb it.

1. i see, i did not catch on roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

2. okie fair enough, yes it is an infnite well of power and energy, Darth could probably explan better since its in one of the books i think its described more accuratley, its the reason why Sargerus is actually interested in the speck that is Azeroth amongst the universe

Violent2Dope
Galactus would absorb it. cool

Burning thought
lawls, Galactus would be absorbed

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
This is Azeroth before Maelstrom. Can he absorb it?

Jedah popped when absorbing too much souls! Will Pyron pop when absorbing too much energy?

Not sure he would go pop, but I doubt he could absorb it.. It could be possible that he can absorb the planet, but the energy from the Well of Eternity would probably be too much for him to handle..

I'd say he would be capable of defeating Azeroth, but become defeated himself afterwards.. The popping is still in doubt, but since Pyron isnt a magical entity, he wouldnt be capable of handle the power that was granted to him..

So, it's kinda the Jedah scenario, but without the pop..

Look at Neltharion, who just gained a portion of the aspect powers.. He barely lived..

Burning thought
theres no possible way to absorb infnite energy, unless you are infnite yourself

Darth Extecute
theres no possible way to absorb infnite energy, unless you are infnite yourself

Since he is larger than Azeroth, embracing the planet and starting to "suck" it would be possible, but once the actual core.. once Well of Eternity enter the "absorbing" he would be in a big mess

Burning thought
hm ime not sure how exact he can be, we only ever see pyron absorbing the whole planet...ime not sure if he can actually pick and choose what parts of the planet he is going to absorb, so hmm, i tihnk hes going to be a gonner, the energy of the well is likely to either absorb him and make him part of it, OR hell dissipate because of the incredible influx of energy

Darth Extecute
hm ime not sure how exact he can be, we only ever see pyron absorbing the whole planet...ime not sure if he can actually pick and choose what parts of the planet he is going to absorb, so hmm, i tihnk hes going to be a gonner, the energy of the well is likely to either absorb him and make him part of it, OR hell dissipate because of the incredible influx of energy

If he succeed the absorbation, he wont live it trough.. that's definate imo..

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
If he succeed the absorbation, he wont live it trough.. that's definate imo..

Sargares, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden would on the other hand suceed and survive in absorbing the well of eternitys magical energy. smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by Utrigita
Sargares, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden would on the other hand suceed and survive in absorbing the well of eternitys magical energy. smile

indeed, their magic and powers allow them to do so

Darth Extecute

I believe that omnipotence, or near omnipotence would be granted either of those three that absorbed Well of Eternity..

Dar'Khan, an average warlock from Quel'Thalas absorbed a minor portion of the Sunwell and trough that he could mindcontrol Korialstrasz, battle multiple dragons, a mighty paladin, a number of high elves and Sylvanas without breaking a sweat.. All by himself..

Which was with a mere portion.. of the Sunwell.. Which isnt near the power of Well of Eternity..

And once Aveena gained awareness of her potentials, she annhiliated him and all his undead minions with one thought..

Any magical user that is capable of absorbing magical energies and learn from them would probably be quite unstoppable with Well of Eternity..

Burning thought
kain after consuming the well of eternity evil face

Diamond Kisses
Omnipotent as omnipotent stick out tongue

Does not matter who consumes it if they can gain the powers big grin

Burning thought
yeh but the average G.I joe/jane wouldnt neccerily be able to

then again Kain is like a walking well of eternity

Violent2Dope
I believe that omnipotence, or near omnipotence would be granted either of those three that absorbed Well of Eternity..

Dar'Khan, an average warlock from Quel'Thalas absorbed a minor portion of the Sunwell and trough that he could mindcontrol Korialstrasz, battle multiple dragons, a mighty paladin, a number of high elves and Sylvanas without breaking a sweat.. All by himself..

Which was with a mere portion.. of the Sunwell.. Which isnt near the power of Well of Eternity..

And once Aveena gained awareness of her potentials, she annhiliated him and all his undead minions with one thought..

Any magical user that is capable of absorbing magical energies and learn from them would probably be quite unstoppable with Well of Eternity.. I would like to point out that near omnipotence doesn't exist, that's like saying almost infinate. Also, absorbing a portion of infinate power is impossible as well.

Also, what makes you think Killy, Arich, and Sarg would be able to, but not Pyron? He has shown greater absorption feats IMO.

Darth Extecute
I would like to point out that near omnipotence doesn't exist, that's like saying almost infinate. Also, absorbing a portion of infinate power is impossible as well.

Also, what makes you think Killy, Arich, and Sarg would be able to, but not Pyron? He has shown greater absorption feats IMO.

I do believe you can say "near omnipotence".. For example, if a character can do ANYTHING except for traveling in time, they should be considered near omnipotent..
Sunwell isnt infinate.. but why wouldnt a portion of an infinate object be absorbable?

Because Killy, Archi and Sarg got the potentials, while Pyron isnt magical.. Just cosmical energy..

Violent2Dope
I do believe you can say "near omnipotence".. For example, if a character can do ANYTHING except for traveling in time, they should be considered near omnipotent..
Sunwell isnt infinate.. but why wouldnt a portion of an infinate object be absorbable?

Because Killy, Archi and Sarg got the potentials, while Pyron isnt magical.. Just cosmical energy.. 1. Then it is not omnipotent at all, it is or it isn't.

Because infinate means just that, how can a portion of sumthin that is evergoing(infinate) be absorbed?

2. .........Pyron can absorb Earth, which contains vast magical energies, whereas Killy, Archi, and Sarg have no absorption feat I know of. Just because they are magic, doesn't mean they can.

Darth Extecute
1. Then it is not omnipotent at all, it is or it isn't.

Because infinate means just that, how can a portion of sumthin that is evergoing(infinate) be absorbed?

2. .........Pyron can absorb Earth, which contains vast magical energies, whereas Killy, Archi, and Sarg have no absorption feat I know of. Just because they are magic, doesn't mean they can.

1. How? Due to warcraft mechanics.. When Dar'Khan absorbed the Sunwell, he slowly increased his powers.. that's how warcraft absorbation works.. trough time, they gain more and more of the object they absorb..
Let me try rephrase that to a more simple way..

10 being general infinite power..
1 being general vague power..
Along the way of absorbation, slowly he rise in the ranks of level.. from 1, to 2.. from 2, to 3.. from 3, to 4.. and so on.. all the way to 10..

When Dar'khan was absorbing sunwell, Korialstrasz told the blue dragons that if he absorbed only minor more amounts of the sunwell, he would be unstoppable.. and then he would not have even absorbed a portion of it..

2. If you look into WoW, all characters with somewhat powerful magical abilities can absorb energy sources..

Violent2Dope
1. How? Due to warcraft mechanics.. When Dar'Khan absorbed the Sunwell, he slowly increased his powers.. that's how warcraft absorbation works.. trough time, they gain more and more of the object they absorb..
Let me try rephrase that to a more simple way..

10 being general infinite power..
1 being general vague power..
Along the way of absorbation, slowly he rise in the ranks of level.. from 1, to 2.. from 2, to 3.. from 3, to 4.. and so on.. all the way to 10..

When Dar'khan was absorbing sunwell, Korialstrasz told the blue dragons that if he absorbed only minor more amounts of the sunwell, he would be unstoppable.. and then he would not have even absorbed a portion of it..

2. If you look into WoW, all characters with somewhat powerful magical abilities can absorb energy sources.. 1. You know what, I will just concede this irrevelant point.

2. But INFINATE magic?

Diamond Kisses
Sargeras dreamt of making the powers of the Well of Eternity to his own yes

Then entirely annhiliate the universe, but that is another story stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Sargeras dreamt of making the powers of the Well of Eternity to his own yes

Then entirely annhiliate the universe, but that is another story stick out tongue He can dream all he wants, until he has the feats to back it up, he isn't absorbing infinate magic.

Diamond Kisses
Sargeras is no fool. Differently from Jedah, Sargeras knows his limits raver

Besides, there are characters in Warcraft that has absorbed loads of powers, but not one single person has absorbed too much. Darkstalkers may have limits, but none have seen any limit in the Warcraft universe. Not that kind of limit smile

Burning thought
Jedah is a fool indeed, are there any intelligent beings in darkstalkers?

Diamond Kisses
The guy who fooled Jedah I believe was kinda bright big grin

Burning thought
hm yeh but in the end he had his soul ripped out, he was both greedy and a little blind since if i were he, id have a good many guards or spies keeping eyes out for any enemies, i cant see how Jedah if Oz was keeping an eye on things could just come in and kill him. He did not even flee

Darth Extecute
Sargeras is no fool. Differently from Jedah, Sargeras knows his limits raver

Besides, there are characters in Warcraft that has absorbed loads of powers, but not one single person has absorbed too much. Darkstalkers may have limits, but none have seen any limit in the Warcraft universe. Not that kind of limit smile

Neltharion had problems with his newly found powers, but that was because he lacked the potentials to carry them..

Violent2Dope
hm yeh but in the end he had his soul ripped out, he was both greedy and a little blind since if i were he, id have a good many guards or spies keeping eyes out for any enemies, i cant see how Jedah if Oz was keeping an eye on things could just come in and kill him. He did not even flee I'm gonna go with none of those guards would even be a minor threat to Jedah. Ozomu himself was an A+ class Makai, and Jedah easily took his soul to make the Majigen.

Jedah was tricked by one of the few he trusted into absorbing all the power of the gates at once, which desroyed him, but one thing to note is that Jedah absorbed much of it before being destroyed.

Also, why is Jedah a fool? He is more intelligent than Kain, and more intelligent than most of the WoW(shorter to type) verse. Hell, Pyron holds vaster knowledge than most in WoW, his only rivals would be those such as Sargeras or other Titans(this is knowledge, not any other intellectual attributes).

Also, Jedah's "limit" was all the power of Makai in its entirety, not so bad really.

Also, WoW characters have no limits? Just because no one has shown it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Pyron has greater absorption powers than any in WoW that I know of, why? FEATS. He eats whole planets, adding to his vast power, and builds his massive knowledge as well(he scans the planets he eats). Tell me...what has Sargeras or Killy ever absorbed?

Also, Ozomu was an idiot. He thot that him, a mere A+ class, would be able to permanently kill a nigh unkillable being for good, usurp Makai from Belial of all people, and become Emperor. Keep dreaming Ozom.

Burning thought
smarter than Kain? lawls....what in heaven, or on earth would make you even imagine Jedah or Pyron defeats kain and even bolder the entire Warcraftverse in intellect, he is a fool, mainly his own intellect is obviously not high since this Oz guy knows things Jedah who is supposedly so powerful and intelligent did not, if Oz is such an underling who then Jedah obviously rules by mere power..sort of like pyron and from looking at it most of the DSverse, if your strong you win, no intellect involved, meatyheads.

also i was not proposing the Guards would do anytihng to harm Jedah, once again your following the same line of thought as what Pyron probably follows, take that as a compliment if you wish since you love it so much. I was proposing he was a fool not to have guards or SPIES making sure he is safe, if Jedah was coming they could of told Oz and he would try to escape evne if it was futile, although Jedah can teleport, did he to get to Oz?

Oz cannot be expected to know the future, but he at least knows about the realm, and items of interest, wheras Jedah follows what his servent is saying no matter what it means doing and ends up getting destroyed, fool he is.

Diamond Kisses
All Darkstalker and Legacy of Kain is below Ner'Zhul in intellect raver

And he is a mere orc wink

Ask Darth Extecute angel

Burning thought
i dont know about that roll eyes (sarcastic) , as great as his mind is, and although its capacity is great, i do not agree his mind is greater than that of the Elder God, or Kain now he has mind emblem to combine with his own mind. As known (to me at least and those who have understanding of the lokverse) the emblems draw from the power of the pillars which govern the concepts of the world, one of which is mind, the very concept of the mind is at kains leisure so he should be near to equel to Nerzuel

if not kain then Elder God who is ancient and not far from omniecient beats him for sure, but he certainly as an orc does not beat them, as the Lich king he is a good contender of intellect

Violent2Dope
smarter than Kain? lawls....what in heaven, or on earth would make you even imagine Jedah or Pyron defeats kain and even bolder the entire Warcraftverse in intellect, he is a fool, mainly his own intellect is obviously not high since this Oz guy knows things Jedah who is supposedly so powerful and intelligent did not, if Oz is such an underling who then Jedah obviously rules by mere power..sort of like pyron and from looking at it most of the DSverse, if your strong you win, no intellect involved, meatyheads.

also i was not proposing the Guards would do anytihng to harm Jedah, once again your following the same line of thought as what Pyron probably follows, take that as a compliment if you wish since you love it so much. I was proposing he was a fool not to have guards or SPIES making sure he is safe, if Jedah was coming they could of told Oz and he would try to escape evne if it was futile, although Jedah can teleport, did he to get to Oz?

Oz cannot be expected to know the future, but he at least knows about the realm, and items of interest, wheras Jedah follows what his servent is saying no matter what it means doing and ends up getting destroyed, fool he is. So many things about DS you said is dead wrong.

1. Pyron in knowledge knows more than Jedah, Kain, and most of WoW, his knowledge is vast. Oz knows things Jedah did not? Do you even know what happened? I doubt it. Also, Belial was the strongest in Makai, that is true, but he is also one of the smartest, he was nigh omniscient.

2. Jedah would easily locate and kill Ozom. Spies would do nothing to help.

3. Once again, you clearly know nothing about what happened. Not enough power was flowing from the gate, so Jedah told Ozom to destroy A FEW seals, Ozom said fvck you and destroyed ALL! Jedah trusted Ozom, he had no reason to think he would betray him, it was his trust for Ozom that led to his downfall.

Violent2Dope
All Darkstalker and Legacy of Kain is below Ner'Zhul in intellect raver

And he is a mere orc wink

Ask Darth Extecute angel In terms of knowledge, Pyron has him beat, but in terms of manipulation, Nerzhul has Pyron there.

Burning thought
So many things about DS you said is dead wrong.

1. Pyron in knowledge knows more than Jedah, Kain, and most of WoW, his knowledge is vast. Oz knows things Jedah did not? Do you even know what happened? I doubt it. Also, Belial was the strongest in Makai, that is true, but he is also one of the smartest, he was nigh omniscient.

2. Jedah would easily locate and kill Ozom. Spies would do nothing to help.

3. Once again, you clearly know nothing about what happened. Not enough power was flowing from the gate, so Jedah told Ozom to destroy A FEW seals, Ozom said fvck you and destroyed ALL! Jedah trusted Ozom, he had no reason to think he would betray him, it was his trust for Ozom that led to his downfall.

1. pff in knowledge, and what is this based on? just because he scans so many worlds, can you prove he scans every world please? all ive heard menstion is of him destroying and absorbing so many planets and races also just because he has quantity does not mean his knowledge has quality...all this knowledge could be worthless for all any of us know or he could of been absorbing cavemen.

3. if i knew nothing i would not even know the names..fail..dur, also i heard it was the other way around, Ozom told Jedah he should destroy a few more seals and Jedah did so, can you show me where this happened?

Violent2Dope
1. pff in knowledge, and what is this based on? just because he scans so many worlds, can you prove he scans every world please? all ive heard menstion is of him destroying and absorbing so many planets and races also just because he has quantity does not mean his knowledge has quality...all this knowledge could be worthless for all any of us know or he could of been absorbing cavemen.

3. if i knew nothing i would not even know the names..fail..dur, also i heard it was the other way around, Ozom told Jedah he should destroy a few more seals and Jedah did so, can you show me where this happened? 1. Because cavemen have great power and life forces that would satiate Pyron. roll eyes (sarcastic) Pyron knows more, the fact he can near instantly make advanced robots proves that. Also, I think in the OVA he was called the keeper of all knowledge or some shit like that, not positive tho.

3. Nevermind, I was wrong. I admit that. Ozom said that Jedah would have to destroy all the seals, and Jedah trusted Ozom's judgement.

Diamond Kisses
he was nigh omniscient.

So he can be near omniscient, but no character can be near omnipotent? ermm

Burning thought
1. Because cavemen have great power and life forces that would satiate Pyron. roll eyes (sarcastic) Pyron knows more, the fact he can near instantly make advanced robots proves that. Also, I think in the OVA he was called the keeper of all knowledge or some shit like that, not positive tho.

3. Nevermind, I was wrong. I admit that. Ozom said that Jedah would have to destroy all the seals, and Jedah trusted Ozom's judgement.

1. who are you to decide how the average earth man has more than a cave man? hell how did you even judge this and making advanced robots proves nothing in knowledge, its simply a way of being, just because humans make guns and Aztechs or the ancient civilisations used swords and low tech does not mean were neccerily more knowledgable....were still using half of the things they come up with from hundreds if not thousands of years ago in modern times.

Burning thought
So he can be near omniscient, but no character can be near omnipotent? ermm

roll eyes (sarcastic) i know, thats exactley what i was wondering laughing

Diamond Kisses
Who was it that accused V2D for having a habit to make things up? I start to believe that 'who' might be right hmm

Burning thought
smile i think i know who but i will not menstion his name in here incase ime wrong and i end up using the name of the wrong person

Violent2Dope
I lol at you for not knowing the difference between "NIGH" and "NEAR". Nigh omniscient means all but omniscient.

Violent2Dope
Who was it that accused V2D for having a habit to make things up? I start to believe that 'who' might be right hmm No one I can think of.

Burning thought
I lol at you for not knowing the difference between "NIGH" and "NEAR". Nigh omniscient means all but omniscient.

erm....wtf....thats basically the same thing, near or Nigh...all but omniciscient makes just as much sense as near

and it was prob a PM, maybe he pmed DK as well

Diamond Kisses
Sigh! You really need to start reading up before making statements, V2D stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Sigh! You really need to start reading up before making statements, V2D stick out tongue Oh. Woops. smile

Burning thought
Oh. Woops. smile

indeed, two whoops, incorrect language and trying to put me down for not knowing anything on DS, when who was wrong? oh yes it was you.....

its why i laugh when people on Comic VS like Estacado used to say i didnt know anything about comics then i trump him and he ends up wrong....lawls

Violent2Dope
indeed, two whoops, incorrect language and trying to put me down for not knowing anything on DS, when who was wrong? oh yes it was you.....

its why i laugh when people on Comic VS like Estacado used to say i didnt know anything about comics then i trump him and he ends up wrong....lawls Most people in the comic vs. are like that.

Burning thought
hm indeed, thats why i prefer to stay away from there, instead of actually trying to learn all the characters because from looking at it, its just a load of threads filled with people trying to annoy the other by posting smiles and putting them down with "owned" or "failed" images, spose it beats debating to them anyway.

but ime moaning about nothing...lawls at myself

Violent2Dope
hm indeed, thats why i prefer to stay away from there, instead of actually trying to learn all the characters because from looking at it, its just a load of threads filled with people trying to annoy the other by posting smiles and putting them down with "owned" or "failed" images, spose it beats debating to them anyway.

but ime moaning about nothing...lawls at myself Not everyone is like that, you get a few actual debaters like Mr Master and whatnot.

Burning thought
Not everyone is like that, you get a few actual debaters like Mr Master and whatnot.

hmm indeed i am being unfair, there are good debaters

Violent2Dope
hmm indeed i am being unfair, there are good debaters Yeah, Mr Master has too many scans, debating with him isn't fair. sad

Burning thought
comic book vs would seem a very easy place to debate in if you actually know a great deal on comics and have some scans to prove it, since in games not everything is written or stated but basically all comics are written and theres battles and feats throughout the entire thing, wheras most games are story or gameplay which gives less evidence since gameplay is actually invalid in most debates

Violent2Dope
comic book vs would seem a very easy place to debate in if you actually know a great deal on comics and have some scans to prove it, since in games not everything is written or stated but basically all comics are written and theres battles and feats throughout the entire thing, wheras most games are story or gameplay which gives less evidence since gameplay is actually invalid in most debates Yeah, and in games the characters don't shout,"ZOMG! IM FLIENG AT 10000000000 TYMES LYTESPEDE!"

Burning thought
well exactley, for some reason in comics the characters constantly say what their doing, even talking to themselves, i swear half the comic book characters are insane or mad, i mean why would you be flying along and suddenly say to yourself "ime going at 3 million times lightspeed hurray for speed!!" or sum such ,or that superboy one where he is talking to his Dog and says "i threw that quantum star millions of lightyears away" i mean its ridiculous

Violent2Dope
well exactley, for some reason in comics the characters constantly say what their doing, even talking to themselves, i swear half the comic book characters are insane or mad, i mean why would you be flying along and suddenly say to yourself "ime going at 3 million times lightspeed hurray for speed!!" or sum such ,or that superboy one where he is talking to his Dog and says "i threw that quantum star millions of lightyears away" i mean its ridiculous Well if I threw a quantum star millions of lightyears away, I would be telling everyone, including my dog about it. That's some gangsta shit right there.

Burning thought
its pretty ridiculous though, some of the things they come out with in comics for characters to do, especially dogs, young kids and even men is the sort of thing a loony toon would do

Violent2Dope
its pretty ridiculous though, some of the things they come out with in comics for characters to do, especially dogs, young kids and even men is the sort of thing a loony toon would do There's a Thor Girl. no expression

Some shit in comics are good, I hate how they milk some characters tho...Spidergirl and She-Hulk shouldn't exist...Krypto should get stabbed in the forehead by Kryptonite. That's why I like Superboy/man Prime, he has Supe's powers and look, only has a much different persona, a more radical disposition, and doesn't hold back, if he can break it, he will break it, if he can kill you, he will kill you, if he can rip your arms off, he WILL rip your arms off.

Burning thought
There's a Thor Girl. no expression

Some shit in comics are good, I hate how they milk some characters tho...Spidergirl and She-Hulk shouldn't exist...Krypto should get stabbed in the forehead by Kryptonite. That's why I like Superboy/man Prime, he has Supe's powers and look, only has a much different persona, a more radical disposition, and doesn't hold back, if he can break it, he will break it, if he can kill you, he will kill you, if he can rip your arms off, he WILL rip your arms off.

i like characters like Galan, hes a cool dude, has power and tech combined, hate LT...lame for a powerful entity, ime creating my own omniverse at the moment and i try to at least make the cosmics somewhat imposing or powerful, but the LT just luks odd to me..hmm

indeed though she-hulk.....spiderwomen lameeeee!!

Wandering Flame
These damned Pyron threads.

Burning thought
zomg lies he does not have threads, he doesnt even wear clothes he would burnz them off!! nd ime sure hed know hed luk ridiculous in some tunic or tuxedo and a bow tie anyway

Violent2Dope
i like characters like Galan, hes a cool dude, has power and tech combined, hate LT...lame for a powerful entity, ime creating my own omniverse at the moment and i try to at least make the cosmics somewhat imposing or powerful, but the LT just luks odd to me..hmm

indeed though she-hulk.....spiderwomen lameeeee!! Big G is cool, yes. LT is gay as hell. I also like Beyonder, pure power with a personality and a unique story.

Thor Girl is worse IMO. I mean come one...THOR GIRL!?

Ozone
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
These damned Pyron threads.

We all know why they're made.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Ozone
We all know why they're made. Because you touch yourself at night.

Ozone
Because you touch yourself at night.

haermm Nice try.

Utrigita
i like characters like Galan, hes a cool dude, has power and tech combined

All hail Galactus big grin

Remindme
No wai

Galactus wears a totem as a helmet....or is it just his head?

Utrigita
Originally posted by EvilAngel
No wai

Galactus wears a totem as a helmet....or is it just his head?

It's a helmet. Constructed along with the rest of his armor to regulate and control his internal energies.

Violent2Dope
Beyonder would still pwn him. 313

Disco suit ftw!

Utrigita
Beyonder would still pwn him. 313

Disco suit ftw!

So that was why Galactus tech was capable of stealing Beyonders powers eek!

Violent2Dope
So that was why Galactus tech was capable of stealing Beyonders powers eek! Dr. Doom used it, and he is smarter than Big G. Also, it used materials made by Beyonder. Classic Beyonder>>>Entire Pantheon.

Burning thought
apart from TOAA

Galactus is much cooler than Beyonder, who is just an arrogent mug who in actuality and reality was being humoured by the real abstracts, he was a cube being or something wasnt he in reality, still powerful but not all powerful

Galactus has a cool hat, cool guns that equel 1000 suns, universe nullifying powers

Violent2Dope
apart from TOAA

Galactus is much cooler than Beyonder, who is just an arrogent mug who in actuality and reality was being humoured by the real abstracts, he was a cube being or something wasnt he in reality, still powerful but not all powerful

Galactus has a cool hat, cool guns that equel 1000 suns, universe nullifying powers Umm...no, there was this little thing called a retcon, that changed it, and Current Beyonder STILL>Galactus.

Burning thought
what do you mean, TOAA will always>>>all the characters at once, hes the embodiment of marvel or the main editors

also thats the reality of the Retcon, all those events were in reality to the story fake and he became the truth that was a cube being, so storywise he was never truly that great

i wouldnt kno, i dont know his current state much

Violent2Dope
what do you mean, TOAA will always>>>all the characters at once, hes the embodiment of marvel or the main editors

also thats the reality of the Retcon, all those events were in reality to the story fake and he became the truth that was a cube being, so storywise he was never truly that great

i wouldnt kno, i dont know his current state much 1. Did I mention TOAA?

2. He was retconned by a guy who disliked him, he had a hard on for the big yellow queer. That is the only reason.

3. He is still one of the most powerful Marvel beings.

Burning thought
well you said entire pantheon, whats the Marvel pantheon then, isnt that like all their Gods and top tiers, in which case TOAA is like their ultimate God

Utrigita
Umm...no, there was this little thing called a retcon, that changed it, and Current Beyonder STILL>Galactus.

laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
well you said entire pantheon, whats the Marvel pantheon then, isnt that like all their Gods and top tiers, in which case TOAA is like their ultimate God Well, I don't count him, top guy on Pantheon was LT.

Utrigita
Dr. Doom used it, and he is smarter than Big G. Also, it used materials made by Beyonder. Classic Beyonder>>>Entire Pantheon.

No he isn't but Doom doesn't suffer under CIS and PIS smile

No the "weapon" Doom built into his armor was made from the Tech from Taa II.

Classic Beyonder I will not comment on...

Violent2Dope
No he isn't but Doom doesn't suffer under CIS and PIS smile

No the "weapon" Doom built into his armor was made from the Tech from Taa II.

Classic Beyonder I will not comment on... Current Beyonder>Galactus.

Utrigita
Current Beyonder>Galactus.

Based on what exactly??? that a inhuman Mutant tricked the illuminatri and created a copy earth on a astroid through Reality Warping???

Ore is it Kosmos that toke a human form and got punked by thanos who with all his shields up was hammered down by Galactus.

Pre retcon Beyonder > Galactus Sure

Current Beyonder > Galactus no way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.