Superman Prime vs Thanos (Slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?
ermmhappy

Mr.Biscuits
Thanos.

123KID
thanos

Gecko4lif
sbp in a slight majority

Thanos is way more durable but not as strong or fast

Power16
Agrees

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Thanos.

I concur! yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP

cmack
smp wins this easy

SuperiorTech
Prime but thanos aint going down easy he has crazy durabillity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Prime but thanos aint going down easy he has crazy durabillity.

Gamara made him bleed. He got hurt by a black hole as well. He got cut by wolvie's claws in the IG saga correct?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gamara made him bleed. He got hurt by a black hole as well. He got cut by wolvie's claws in the IG saga correct?

I am not saying he is invincible or cant be hurt I am talking what it takes to put him down.

123KID
adamantium claws would **** up SBP as well

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by 123KID
adamantium claws would **** up SBP as well

I seriouly doubt that

Ouallada
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I seriouly doubt that

Let me rephrase nicely then. SMP would get cut by WOLVERINE's adamantium claws. There is no escaping the jobber aura.

123KID
adamantium would cut any top tier short of special cases like Surfer

Gecko4lif
Surfer doesnt get cut

He gets cracked by blunt force

Estacado
That's why he can't cut Colossus eh?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Estacado
That's why he can't cut Colossus eh? Just raking his claws against his chest was said to shred through it, and Colossus's organic steel was no match... no expression

Estacado
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Just raking his claws against his chest was said to shred through it, and Colossus's organic steel was no match... no expression
Where was it said?

Mr. Slippyfist
Where was it said? When Wolverine slashed him.

Soljer
Where was it said?

In the very same panel, by the omniscient narrator.

"But Colossus' organic steel is no match for pure Adamantium."

Or some such.

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer

Or some such.
Scan ,issue....etc?

Ouallada
Uncanny X-men Annual #6, iirc. Claremont's caption read something like "Organic steel, super strong, but no match for adamantium claws.".

Gecko4lif
Last time i checked wolverine couldnt do more then give col a papercut

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer

Or some such.
My bad then....embarrasment

The Mexican
SBP hasn't, without some external aid, beaten one, single top tier.

Thanos murders him.

King Kandy
Thanos can beat SMP, but not in a slugfest. He could only win if he had energy powers.

quanchi112
Gamara made him bleed. He got hurt by a black hole as well. He got cut by wolvie's claws in the IG saga correct? When did he get hurt by a black hole? What relevance does that have hear? Thanos wins.

iceman24567
Pure fist fight Prime wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pure fist fight Prime wins. Uhm no. Sorry Prime is powerful but hes done nothing to make me think he can take Thanos straight up.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm no. Sorry Prime is powerful but hes done nothing to make me think he can take Thanos straight up. So what? I'm convinced i don't remember asking you and i still think he wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has never beaten down like a city full of superheroes that I can remember. SBP has. While Weakened.

quanchi112
Thanos has never beaten down like a city full of superheroes that I can remember. SBP has. While Weakened. Uhm Prime didnt beat those heroes now did he? Sure it was very impressive but really who did he take out. Name me one hero in that pack that he completely took out worth noting?

quanchi112
So what? I'm convinced i don't remember asking you and i still think he wins. Which prime feat has you convinced?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhm Prime didnt beat those heroes now did he? Sure it was very impressive but really who did he take out. Name me one hero in that pack that he completely took out worth noting?

Red tornado in amazo's body. Wonder Woman. Alan Scott. Nuff said.

Galan007
Which prime feat has you convinced? Let me flip that on ya,
Who's Thanos beaten in a pure slugfest that's > Prime? smile

iceman24567
Which prime feat has you convinced? Just him taking out 32 Lanterns, Ion, The Teen Titans the JLA speed blitzing flashes wins me over actually.

King Kandy
Wonder Woman.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Let me flip that on ya,
Who's Thanos beaten in a pure slugfest that's > Prime? smile Odin failed to put him down and I think hes above Prime. That was before Thanos's final amp.

quanchi112
Red tornado in amazo's body. Wonder Woman. Alan Scott. Nuff said. WW laughing

Im scared shitless I didnt know he had the power to defeat WW.

laughing laughing

Didnt Black Adam behead one of those silly amazos.

laughing

iceman24567
WW laughing

Im scared shitless I didnt know he had the power to defeat WW.

laughing laughing

Didnt Black Adam behead one of those silly amazos.

laughing Didn't prime uppercut Black Adam back to his dimension.

quanchi112
Just him taking out 32 Lanterns, Ion, The Teen Titans the JLA speed blitzing flashes wins me over actually. The teen titans.

Are you serious? laughing This impresses you?

The guy who just became the Ion but really didnt do anything that showed he was Ion. 32 characters that were created to die.

Which green lantern can you name with a history of feats?

The flashes thing was impressive but he was temporarily defeated and was scared of the flashes when he ran into them again.

quanchi112
Didn't prime uppercut Black Adam back to his dimension. Yes that was impressive but he it was where he was positioned. Thats why Black Adam went out of the picture not becuz Prime knocked him miles away. But taking his punches like nothing was impressive but its not something that would affect Thanos either.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by The Mexican
SBP hasn't, without some external aid, beaten one, single top tier.

Thanos murders him.
He man handled hal jordan while not being at full power,since when was hal jordan not a top tier,dont bother coming back,twice while weakened he has takin on nearly every heavy hitter in dc and come out on top.

iceman24567
Yes that was impressive but he it was where he was positioned. Thats why Black Adam went out of the picture not becuz Prime knocked him miles away. But taking his punches like nothing was impressive but its not something that would affect Thanos either. So are you trying to down play his feats because he iis against your one of your favorite characters? Typical and sad whatever i would love to see Thanos take on The Teen Titans and The JLA at the same time without any amping like Superboy-Prime did. I don't remember him being scaed my like not liking speedsters or some bull.

quanchi112
So are you trying to down play his feats because he iis against your one of your favorite characters? Typical and sad whatever i would love to see Thanos take on The Teen Titans and The JLA at the same time without any amping like Superboy-Prime did. I don't remember him being scaed my like not liking speedsters or some bull. He told then to stay away from him. The teen titans are jokes. They arent a powerful team at all. When did Prime take out the jla?

iceman24567
He told then to stay away from him. The teen titans are jokes. They arent a powerful team at all. When did Prime take out the jla? Not the whole Jla and i wouldn't call the Titans a joke even though Slade pretty much pus them to shame.

quanchi112
So are you trying to down play his feats because he iis against your one of your favorite characters? Typical and sad whatever i would love to see Thanos take on The Teen Titans and The JLA at the same time without any amping like Superboy-Prime did. I don't remember him being scaed my like not liking speedsters or some bull. If Prime didnt defeat all of the Titans and the JLA at once why must Thanos do it then. Right here you make it cound like the entire jla lineup was here. Look Prime is an awesome character who is powerful indeed but he isnt beating Thanos and what I have seen.

iceman24567
If Prime didnt defeat all of the Titans and the JLA at once why must Thanos do it then. Right here you make it cound like the entire jla lineup was here. Look Prime is an awesome character who is powerful indeed but he isnt beating Thanos and what I have seen. I never said he went up against the whole line but you down playing his feats to make him look inferior to Thanos is childish so what he doesn't like Flashes they did put him in the speedforce im sure when Thanos comes back he will be running from Drax too. Non amped Superboy took out Powergirl and The Martian Manhunter like they were nothing i don't care if you believe Thanos is stronger.

Avlon
Spite.

SBP crushes Thanos and his snail like speed in comparison.

SPB stronger AND far, far faster.

quanchi112
I never said he went up against the whole line but you down playing his feats to make him look inferior to Thanos is childish so what he doesn't like Flashes they did put him in the speedforce im sure when Thanos comes back he will be running from Drax too. Non amped Superboy took out Powergirl and The Martian Manhunter like they were nothing i don't care if you believe Thanos is stronger. Well I dont mean to downplay them if you think that I have. I just feel Thanos could and would beat him. Thor with the power gem couldnt ko Thanos and he was a fukcin beast. Prime just loses to Thanos.

Sirius77
Odin failed to put him down and I think hes above Prime. That was before Thanos's final amp.

And myx failed to put Superman-prime down. Myx even got pwned.

Sirius77
The teen titans.

Are you serious? laughing This impresses you?

The guy who just became the Ion but really didnt do anything that showed he was Ion. 32 characters that were created to die.

Which green lantern can you name with a history of feats?

The flashes thing was impressive but he was temporarily defeated and was scared of the flashes when he ran into them again.

He ttok out hal and guy.

Hal and Guy>> Thirty two gls easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
And myx failed to put Superman-prime down. Myx even got pwned. Prime didnt do it on his own he had help and he was amped. Its temporary as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Spite.

SBP crushes Thanos and his snail like speed in comparison.

SPB stronger AND far, far faster. Yeah I guess the Surfer is slower than a snail and so is the fallen one. laughing Thanos just cant seem to beat anyone with speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prime didnt do it on his own he had help and he was amped. Its temporary as well.

Hippocrit. In another thread, you were trying to say mxy wasn't shit and prime bitched him. Now you completely use my same argument to suit your needs. You fail.

manjaro
Originally posted by Ouallada
Let me rephrase nicely then. SMP would get cut by WOLVERINE's adamantium claws. There is no escaping the jobber aura.

probably not. especially seeing as how in last months ultimate powers wolverine was not able to cut Hyperion. and as his adamantium claws went scraping across his chest to no avail and cuased sparks to flair up he asked the eternal "what are you made of?" ....PLus hello??? this is the guy who all but raped MXy, and we know that 5D imps powers are 'two degrees of infinity' higher than any 3-d beings. so that mean stronger than thanos. when thanos can juggle planets without nigh unlimited cosmic artifacts we can talk

quanchi112
He ttok out hal and guy.

Hal and Guy>> Thirty two gls easily. Thanos could take out either green lantern you just mentioned.

Sirius77
Prime didnt do it on his own he had help and he was amped. Its temporary as well.

So thanos wasn't amping himself against odin?

Also, all anataz did was keep myx there. Also, he was holding them both
prisoner. So it was really Superman-prime vs myx and anataz.

Sirius77
Thanos could take out either green lantern you just mentioned.

And sbp did so within two panels.

quanchi112
Hippocrit. In another thread, you were trying to say mxy wasn't shit and prime bitched him. Now you completely use my same argument to suit your needs. You fail. Prime did make him look bad but cant beat him on his own. He had someone else cut off his magic. So he outsmarted mxy but doesnt have the power himself to just destroy mxy. You dont ever even understand what it is im telling you half the time.

quanchi112
So thanos wasn't amping himself against odin?

Also, all anataz did was keep myx there. Also, he was holding them both
prisoner. So it was really Superman-prime vs myx and anataz. laughing

Thanos was amping himself he didnt just get the cosmic cube,. Mxy described how Prime wont have this powerup much longer. It isnt permanent, why do you think some threads have Prime from countdown in it. This isnt that Prime.

Sirius77
Yeah I guess the Surfer is slower than a snail and so is the fallen one. laughing Thanos just cant seem to beat anyone with speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not runner. Runner molested thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prime did make him look bad but cant beat him on his own. He had someone else cut off his magic. So he outsmarted mxy but doesnt have the power himself to just destroy mxy. You dont ever even understand what it is im telling you half the time. please. You are just a hippocrit. and he didnt' outsmart mxy. He didn't even realize that he couldn't kill mxy. he was never a threat to mxy's life.

quanchi112
And sbp did so within two panels. It wasnt that easy against Superboy now was it?

quanchi112
please. You are just a hippocrit. and he didnt' outsmart mxy. He didn't even realize that he couldn't kill mxy. he was never a threat to mxy's life. If he didnt outsmart mxy his will wouldnt have been taken and he wouldnt have been without magic.

Thats called duping the tricktser.

wink

Sirius77
Prime did make him look bad but cant beat him on his own. He had someone else cut off his magic. So he outsmarted mxy but doesnt have the power himself to just destroy mxy. You dont ever even understand what it is im telling you half the time.

Outsmarted myx? Omniscient, read the comic hes in, knew about ic before it happened myx? Right...

quanchi112
Not runner. Runner molested thanos. Thanos won and the Runner also had the space gem.

stick out tongue

iceman24567
Prime did make him look bad but cant beat him on his own. He had someone else cut off his magic. So he outsmarted mxy but doesnt have the power himself to just destroy mxy. You dont ever even understand what it is im telling you half the time. I understand that you love Thanos but i fail to see how he can defend against somebody that can out punch 3 flashes simultaneously.

Avlon
Yeah I guess the Surfer is slower than a snail and so is the fallen one. laughing Thanos just cant seem to beat anyone with speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL @ this reply.

When have those 2 ever speedblitz.

Not rush in like idiots...but speedblitz.

And when has Thanos shown superspeed?

Sirius77
laughing

Thanos was amping himself he didnt just get the cosmic cube,. Mxy described how Prime wont have this powerup much longer. It isnt permanent, why do you think some threads have Prime from countdown in it. This isnt that Prime.

It may not be permanent, but as of now it is still in effect. Also,
sbp would rape thanos, even without his enhancements. Easily.
It would be like runner with pc powers.

quanchi112
I understand that you love Thanos but i fail to see how he can defend against somebody that can out punch 3 flashes simultaneously. This speed shit gets to be ridiculous on here. Prime hasnt used speed that you claim he does on practically anyone. Thanos would wear him down with his incredible durability.

Sirius77
It wasnt that easy against Superboy now was it?

Yes it was. He choked guy. And broke hals arm. All in two panels.
Right after he he pwned thirty two gls.

quanchi112
LOL @ this reply.

When have those 2 ever speedblitz.

Not rush in like idiots...but speedblitz.

And when has Thanos shown superspeed? Oh thats right according to you everyone in dc has superspeed while everyone in marvel is slow as dogshit. Gimme a break man. The fight between Prime and Sodam looked like a brawl that ended up with two guys bashing each other with slabs of concrete and their heads off the ground.

Yes you are right they fought smart and didnt just brawl.

Sirius77
If he didnt outsmart mxy his will wouldnt have been taken and he wouldnt have been without magic.

Thats called duping the tricktser.

wink

No, its called being powerful enough to pwn abstracts with physical strength.

Sirius77
Thanos won and the Runner also had the space gem.

stick out tongue

He still got raped. Runner didnt even know how to use the space gem.

quanchi112
Yes it was. He choked guy. And broke hals arm. All in two panels.
Right after he he pwned thirty two gls. He didnt beat Superboy in two panels. Most of the gls are just created to die. But him doing that to hal is impressive. Thanos would bitchslap hal as well.

quanchi112
He still got raped. Runner didnt even know how to use the space gem. He was using it subconsciously. Thanos won so how did he get raped?

laughing

When has Prime flown around anyone and beat them to death with speed anyways?

Avlon
Oh thats right according to you everyone in dc has superspeed while everyone in marvel is slow as dogshit. Gimme a break man. The fight between Prime and Sodam looked like a brawl that ended up with two guys bashing each other with slabs of concrete and their heads off the ground.

Yes you are right they fought smart and didnt just brawl.

Don't get mad because that is the case most of the time.

Fact...SBP is much stronger and much faster.

Thanos gets pwned.

Sirius77
This speed shit gets to be ridiculous on here. Prime hasnt used speed that you claim he does on practically anyone. Thanos would wear him down with his incredible durability.

Never used speed? Like blitzing three flashes, and dodging the flashes punches and then smoking him?

And durability? Like two dimensions or something?

iceman24567
This speed shit gets to be ridiculous on here. Prime hasnt used speed that you claim he does on practically anyone. Thanos would wear him down with his incredible durability. Your fanboy ways are pretty ridiculous too at the moment speed plays a big factor in a fight the facts are Prime can hit Thanos a thousand times before he can react and don't say that won't effect Thanos because then you would be on another level of fanboyism.

quanchi112
No, its called being powerful enough to pwn abstracts with physical strength. Uhm please. How can you not realize she affected him. It wasnt all Prime I mean why does she say shit backwards then. Why? Why? You only see what you want to see. Its explained right on panel what she is doing.

Sirius77
He didnt beat Superboy in two panels. Most of the gls are just created to die. But him doing that to hal is impressive. Thanos would bitchslap hal as well.

And thanos didnt beat squirrel girl in two panels either.

quanchi112
Your fanboy ways are pretty ridiculous too at the moment speed plays a big factor in a fight the facts are Prime can hit Thanos a thousand times before he can react and don't say that won't effect Thanos because then you would be on another level of fanboyism. Which character has Prime done this to?

Why do people give Thanos a win over Superman genius but suddenly when Prime is involved Prime uses his speed that Superman also has.

Thanos wins over Superman and would also beat Prime. They both have about the same speed.

smile

quanchi112
And thanos didnt beat squirrel girl in two panels either. Who has beaten SG? If you take her seriously?

Sirius77
He was using it subconsciously. Thanos won so how did he get raped?

laughing

When has Prime flown around anyone and beat them to death with speed anyways?

What part about blitzing three flashes do I have to spell out for you?

Originally posted by dman2008
Superboy prime speed blitzing the flashes

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prime5jb.jpg

iceman24567
Even if you believe Superman and Prime are the same speed Prime is alot stronger and has less weaknesses than Superman thats why he gets the win over Thanos that was downed by Drax.

quanchi112
What part about blitzing three flashes do I have to spell out for you? I know hes fast just as I know Supermans fast. Again when did he beat anyone with speed like the runner was doing. Runner was simply destroying shit with speed not by actually even hitting anything or anyone in particular. When did Prime do anything like the Runner?

Sirius77
Uhm please. How can you not realize she affected him. It wasnt all Prime I mean why does she say shit backwards then. Why? Why? You only see what you want to see. Its explained right on panel what she is doing.

It was stated that all she was doing was keeping him there.

Also, if she did steal his magic, then why didnt myx pwn Superman-prime when he "got it back" as you would referr to it? Because he
couldnt.

quanchi112
Even if you believe Superman and Prime are the same speed Prime is alot stronger and has less weaknesses than Superman thats why he gets the win over Thanos that was downed by Drax. laughing Ok ok. What weakness does Superman have that Thanos exploits?

No he just beats his head in an dhe has the same speed Prime does. Drax was created to kill Thanos neither of these other two characters were.

Tell me what weakness has you giving Thanos a win over Superman.

iceman24567
I know hes fast just as I know Supermans fast. Again when did he beat anyone with speed like the runner was doing. Runner was simply destroying shit with speed not by actually even hitting anything or anyone in particular. When did Prime do anything like the Runner? Didn't the flash beat the Runner in a speed contest? Dudn't Prime speedblitz the Flashes? hmmm

quanchi112
It was stated that all she was doing was keeping him there.

Also, if she did steal his magic, then why didnt myx pwn Superman-prime when he "got it back" as you would referr to it? Because he
couldnt. His will was broken.

quanchi112
Didn't the flash beat the Runner in a speed contest? Dudn't Prime speedblitz the Flashes? hmmm Again when did Prime injure anyone by just flying by them? Runner didnt have to touch you but Prime does.

Sirius77
I know hes fast just as I know Supermans fast. Again when did he beat anyone with speed like the runner was doing. Runner was simply destroying shit with speed not by actually even hitting anything or anyone in particular. When did Prime do anything like the Runner?

Ill say this again.

Three. Flashes.> Runner. Any day. Bart merged with the speed force wasnt enough to stop him.

Sirius77
His will was broken.

Broken? Broken enough to deny Superman-prime his magic after torture? Yeah...

iceman24567
laughing Ok ok. What weakness does Superman have that Thanos exploits?

No he just beats his head in an dhe has the same speed Prime does. Drax was created to kill Thanos neither of these other two characters were.

Tell me what weakness has you giving Thanos a win over Superman. Again i never said anything about Thanos taking advantage of Supermans weaknesses stop assuming so much i was stating the fact that with all of the people he has beaten it's obvious he has no weaknesses so he is on a different level than Superman. Just as Thanos would beat Superman, Prime would beat Thanos.

Sirius77
Again when did Prime injure anyone by just flying by them? Runner didnt have to touch you but Prime does.

When he stomped the ground and knocked out a few toptiers.

quanchi112
Ill say this again.

Three. Flashes.> Runner. Any day. Bart merged with the speed force wasnt enough to stop him. Runner with the space gem>>three flashes.

quanchi112
When he stomped the ground and knocked out a few toptiers. Stomping the ground is a lot different than flying by someone and injuring them just becuz your flying at such speeds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Runner with the space gem>>three flashes.

No. Bart was literally the speed force. The Space gem on it's own doesn't have infinite power like the speed force does.

quanchi112
Again i never said anything about Thanos taking advantage of Supermans weaknesses stop assuming so much i was stating the fact that with all of the people he has beaten it's obvious he has no weaknesses so he is on a different level than Superman. Just as Thanos would beat Superman, Prime would beat Thanos. Well if Supermans weaknesses are irrelevant then why isnt speed brought in. You said before that Prime is so much faster he just crushes him with speed. Thanos cant take advantage of any of Supermans weaknesses and he possesses this speed but he beats Superman but not Prime. You dont make any sense.

He could beat them both but would have a fight on his hands with Prime. But he would win that fight.

quanchi112
No. Bart was literally the speed force. The Space gem on it's own doesn't have infinite power like the speed force does. Wasnt the speed force wrekced though. I have never seen anyone destroy the space gem.

laughing

iceman24567
Well if Supermans weaknesses are irrelevant then why isnt speed brought in. You said before that Prime is so much faster he just crushes him with speed. Thanos cant take advantage of any of Supermans weaknesses and he possesses this speed but he beats Superman but not Prime. You dont make any sense.

He could beat them both but would have a fight on his hands with Prime. But he would win that fight. So are you saying speed and strength won't be a factor in this fight?

quanchi112
So are you saying speed and strength won't be a factor in this fight? No Im not. But why doesnt the speed advantage that you emphasized so greatly not aid Superman but just aid Prime. Your logic doesnt add up.

Sirius77
Which character has Prime done this to?

smile

Originally posted by dman2008
Superboy prime speed blitzing the flashes

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prime5jb.jpg

Read em' and weep.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Im not. But why doesnt the speed advantage that you emphasized so greatly not aid Superman but just aid Prime. Your logic doesnt add up.

Speed does aid superman. what are you talking about?

Sirius77
Who has beaten SG? If you take her seriously?

And how many people have beaten Drax? Alot.

quanchi112
Speed does aid superman. what are you talking about? Im not cluing you in. If you follow my responses to iceman youll figure it out why I have responded in this manner. Either way I really dont care.

Avlon
So are you saying speed and strength won't be a factor in this fight?

Of course he is. Why would either SBP or Superman use tools that would result in victory? laughing

Captain Cold must be uber becuase flash doesn't clock him in a picosecond in every comic.

quanchi112
And how many people have beaten Drax? Alot. See what I mean. You know the circumstances of that dont you. So why should I have to explian it again. Im sure you know it this post of yours doesnt relate to the battle at hand. No one is created to kill anyone in this thread so bringing this up means nothing.

quanchi112
Of course he is. Why would either SBP or Superman use tools that would result in victory? laughing

Captain Cold must be uber becuase flash doesn't clock him in a picosecond in every comic. Yes again becuz no one in marvel has superspeed. Quicksilver is all marvel has right? laughing

You have already admitted Supes would lose to Thanos. This would be much closer but the result would be the same.

Sirius77
Runner with the space gem>>three flashes.

No. You dont even read Flash. If you did, youd know silly
that statement is. Flash, without being merged with the speed force outran death to the end of time in alot less than a few seconds.
Imagine what three flashes would do...

Sirius77
Wasnt the speed force wrekced though. I have never seen anyone destroy the space gem.

laughing

And eternity has gone catatonic... your point?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes again becuz no one in marvel has superspeed. Quicksilver is all marvel has right? laughing

You have already admitted Supes would lose to Thanos. This would be much closer but the result would be the same.

Superman is likely very very close to thanos in strength. SBP is at least ten times the victor in the strength department against SM. No way Thanos is beating up on SBP. He couldn't beat up on a daxamite, who are stronger than superman.

quanchi112
No. You dont even read Flash. If you did, youd know silly
that statement is. Flash, without being merged with the speed force outran death to the end of time in alot less than a few seconds.
Imagine what three flashes would do... Why run would you could mentally teleport. The space gem makes you faster than any flash.

Sirius77
No Im not. But why doesnt the speed advantage that you emphasized so greatly not aid Superman but just aid Prime. Your logic doesnt add up.

Superman-primes speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supermans speed.

Your logic doesnt add up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why run would you could mentally teleport. The space gem makes you faster than any flash.

No. Teleportation just means you are in two places at once. Speed is something all together different. And wally was able to beat Teleportation.

quanchi112
Superman is likely very very close to thanos in strength. SBP is at least ten times the victor in the strength department against SM. No way Thanos is beating up on SBP. He couldn't beat up on a daxamite, who are stronger than superman. How do you know Prime is ten times as strong as Superman?

Which daxamite could beat Thanos? Name one specifically.

quanchi112
No. Teleportation just means you are in two places at once. Speed is something all together different. And wally was able to beat Teleportation. Not the space gem though do some research and youll figure this out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How do you know Prime is ten times as strong as Superman?

Which daxamite could beat Thanos? Name one specifically.

PC Monel.

quanchi112
Superman-primes speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supermans speed.

Your logic doesnt add up. Hes that much faster.

Like 10 times huh? What proves this claim.

Sirius77
See what I mean. You know the circumstances of that dont you. So why should I have to explian it again. Im sure you know it this post of yours doesnt relate to the battle at hand. No one is created to kill anyone in this thread so bringing this up means nothing.

And Gamora?

You brought up conner, knowing full well that they would job out any character to him on his last appearence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not the space gem though do some research and youll figure this out.

I already know. The space gem allows someoen to teleport. It has nothing to do with speed. You have to have the time and space gem to be able to use speed becuz speed is direction with motion in relation to time.

quanchi112
PC Monel. Did you just name a precrisis being?

laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you just name a precrisis being?

laughing laughing laughing
Well being that precrisis legion is now back into continuity, or hadn't you noticed, i was just making it clear.

quanchi112
I already know. The space gem allows someoen to teleport. It has nothing to do with speed. You have to have the time and space gem to be able to use speed becuz speed is direction with motion in relation to time. Runner with the space gem is what we are talking about. Hes faster than any flash.

quanchi112
Well being that precrisis legion is now back into continuity, or hadn't you noticed, i was just making it clear. Well keep naming precrisis beings. Its jus so funny you had to name soneone that ridiculously fake to beat Thanos.

You really must respect Thanos power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Runner with the space gem is what we are talking about. Hes faster than any flash.

No.The runner says sometimes he would think about a place and be there. That is teleportaion. Not speed. Thanos can teleport. The runner's speed feats are his of his own power. Thanos even says that that was the space gem working for the runner when he would teleport. The flash has beatan instantaneous travel before. And Bart with speed force>>>>>Wally.

Sirius77
Hes that much faster.

Like 10 times huh? What proves this claim.

When has superman ever speedblitzed any of the flashes, much less three of them and then almost beat the flash merged with the speedforce out of the speed force? Not once. No one has.

Avlon
Yes again becuz no one in marvel has superspeed. Quicksilver is all marvel has right? laughing

I admitted that Supes and Thanos are peers.

Once again, stop dodging and show us the incredible examples of Thanos speed.

Sirius77
Runner with the space gem is what we are talking about. Hes faster than any flash.

Prove it with feats.

Mr. Slippyfist
No.The runner says sometimes he would think about a place and be there. That is teleportaion. Not speed. Thanos can teleport. The runner's speed feats are his of his own power. Thanos even says that that was the space gem working for the runner when he would teleport. The flash has beatan instantaneous travel before. And Bart with speed force>>>>>Wally. Wasn't Bart struggling to go faster than light once...ermm

Sirius77
Didnt wally run to the end of time without being merged with the speed force?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wasn't Bart struggling to go faster than light once...ermm

Didn't bart beat zoom, where wally running full speed ahead could hardly keep up? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't bart beat zoom, where wally running full speed ahead could hardly keep up? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm talking about a feat with numbers in it. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm talking about a feat with numbers in it. smile

He had to be going faster than light to beat zoom.

Mr. Slippyfist
He had to be going faster than light to beat zoom. Key word 'had'...

But whatever. smile

Ouallada
Originally posted by manjaro
probably not. especially seeing as how in last months ultimate powers wolverine was not able to cut Hyperion. and as his adamantium claws went scraping across his chest to no avail and cuased sparks to flair up he asked the eternal "what are you made of?" ....PLus hello??? this is the guy who all but raped MXy, and we know that 5D imps powers are 'two degrees of infinity' higher than any 3-d beings. so that mean stronger than thanos. when thanos can juggle planets without nigh unlimited cosmic artifacts we can talk

616 wolverine here. And yes, I would bet that Wolverine's claws would cut anyone in an actual crossover, regardless of whether or not the opponent has withstood better.

Mxy and prime is still ambiguous for me right now, at least until I see what mxy's intentions are.

Estacado
laughing

Can you tell me what is this powerup?You seem to be an expert on it.....

quanchi112
Can you tell me what is this powerup?You seem to be an expert on it..... Mxy explained his muscles were swollen with power and that it was only temporary. Do me a favor and read a comic for once.

quanchi112
And Gamora?

You brought up conner, knowing full well that they would job out any character to him on his last appearence. When did Gamora beat Thanos? laughing

You do know they werent fighting for real and that Thanos made her into the deadly woman that she is,right.

quanchi112
When has superman ever speedblitzed any of the flashes, much less three of them and then almost beat the flash merged with the speedforce out of the speed force? Not once. No one has. Why would Superman take on all three of the flashes? Isnt he one of the good guys? Again prove Prime is that much faster than Superman. Im waiting for this proof. People claiming speed wins this day are wrong. Thanos beats on Superman and speed doesnt save him and the same would go for Prime. Although Prime would last a lot longer than regular old Clark.

quanchi112
No.The runner says sometimes he would think about a place and be there. That is teleportaion. Not speed. Thanos can teleport. The runner's speed feats are his of his own power. Thanos even says that that was the space gem working for the runner when he would teleport. The flash has beatan instantaneous travel before. And Bart with speed force>>>>>Wally. Here my friend is what the space gem allows someone do. Poor flash cant be this fast now can he. Can he do this?

laughing

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurfer044-13-1.jpg

quanchi112
I admitted that Supes and Thanos are peers.

Once again, stop dodging and show us the incredible examples of Thanos speed. No they arent, sorry but Thanos would layeth the smacketh downeth on Supes. Everyone knows that. We have found out Supes cant even beat some old shadow demons. The ppor dolt that he was underestimated them. Its a good thing he had Mr. Niracle there to bail him out of a bind.

Anyways the point is speed doesnt help Superman beat Thanos and it wont help Prime either.

Again Thor and Superman are peers not Superman and Thanos. He looks down on top tiers. smile

Estacado
Mxy explained his muscles were swollen with power and that it was only temporary. Do me a favor and read a comic for once.
Explain it to me that what kind of powerup he got.......

quanchi112
Explain it to me that what kind of powerup he got....... Read the comic. It was explained that it wasnt Prime under his own power. laughing

Do you read these comics?

Estacado
Read the comic. It was explained that it wasnt Prime under his own power. laughing

Do you read these comics?
Can you comprehend what I'm saying?
Tell me what kind of power up did Prime get.....

quanchi112
Can you comprehend what I'm saying?
Tell me what kind of power up did Prime get..... It hasnt been explained ye so as not to ruin how the sinestro corps ends, I assume. Geez man have you been following dc at all lately.

There are a shitload of events that happen before Prime gets in his black suit that have yet to be revealed.

Estacado
It hasnt been explained ye so as not to ruin how the sinestro corps ends, I assume. Geez man have you been following dc at all lately.

There are a shitload of events that happen before Prime gets in his black suit that have yet to be revealed.
That's it!You can't tell what kind of "powerup" he got and what kind of effects does it have on prime.

quanchi112
That's it!You can't tell what kind of "powerup" he got and what kind of effects does it have on prime. But we do now he is powered up. It hasnt been explained but we do know he has one. Its only temporary so everything Prime does in countdown cant really be used for him becuz he is powered up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>