King of Tears in Cosmic Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
where would you put kot in the d.c. cosmic ranking?

Mr.Biscuits
I'll put em right here ---------> .

Citizen V
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
I'll put em right here ---------> .

RLY? NEVAH! shocking

TricksterPriest
I don't know much about him, other than the Guardians imprisoned him and his empire, and he gave Johnny Sorrow his mask.

Golgo13
bump for Operator. BTW, I'd place KOT near or at Shuma's level.

operator616
At first it was defeated by the spectre, then he was completely helpless against it, that one fact does tell us a lot. It's also the "king" of the creatures that were exiles to the sub. realms after God created the universe (pretty impressive id say). Still though, his defeat(s) are rather unimpressive (aside from the spectre one)

though i can see the comparison being made to Shuma, they're quite similar. And in power level too, KoT should be around the same (or above) Shuma's level, imo.

Galan007
KoT's been neutered so much over the years.

Most recently the JSA All-Stars faired well against it, and it was captured/imprisoned by Anna Fortune-- a n00b mage from the 1800's.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
KoT's been neutered so much over the years.

Most recently the JSA All-Stars faired well against it, and it was captured/imprisoned by Anna Fortune-- a n00b mage from the 1800's.

IIRC, they didn't do much physically to the creature and when she did imprison him, KOT was about to get out. It was only temporary.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
IIRC, they didn't do much physically to the creature and when she did imprison him, KOT was about to get out. It was only temporary. KoT didn't do much to them, either. That's why it is a poor showing, imo.

It was Anna's fault that KoT was released. A more seasoned mage likely wouldn't have made the same mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.