Champion vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
A non-jobbing Champion vs Superman. Who wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not Champion, that's fo' sho.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Not Champion, that's fo' sho.

If hes not jobbing I think he would stomp Superman. Not not jobbing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Alfheim
If hes not jobbing I think he would stomp Superman. Not not jobbing. Because of all of his unshown skillz? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Because of all of his unshown skillz? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can Superman do this?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4811/vsheroes2lo5.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Can Superman do this?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4811/vsheroes2lo5.jpg What the hell is that going to do?

Gecko4lif
What the hell is that going to do?
jazzercise your muscles ?

JasonK4
Superman

Alfheim
What the hell is that going to do?

Er I thought that showed hes more powerful than Superman. confused

Mr. Slippyfist
Er I thought that showed hes more powerful than Superman. confused By flinging back a bunch of heroes?

Anyway, what the hell is that going to do to Superman?

Alfheim
By flinging back a bunch of heroes?

Anyway, what the hell is that going to do to Superman?

Are you winding me up? Serioulsy your not joking?

Mr. Slippyfist
Are you winding me up? Serioulsy your not joking? I'm sorry for yanking your chain...

I should have realized that flinging back Superman would take him out. smile

Alfheim
I'm sorry for yanking your chain...

I should have realized that flinging back Superman would take him out. smile

The point is do you think that Superman is capable of throwing off those heroes when Thor or Hulk could give him enough trouble. If Champion can do that without trying what could he do if he was really trying.

I thought that was obvious.

Mr. Slippyfist
The point is do you think that Superman is capable of throwing off those heroes when Thor or Hulk could give him enough trouble. If Champion can do that without trying what could he do if he was really trying.

I thought that was obvious. No... and why? Because Superman doesn't throw off energy from his body like Champ did there... or whatever. Plus, they were only trying to tackle Champ... no expression

It's meaningless as well... I mean, in the same story Champ got his ribs broken by T-Dog. smile

Plus, Superman also doesn't have to go in close range to attack him, because if... and I do mean if Champ gets the upper hand on him, he can go back, and fire HV, and ice breath etc.
Wonder how Champion reacts to speed? Oh wait... Sassy was able to seemingly get the upper hand on him in that aspect. smile

Also, that's a one time feat. smile

Alfheim
No... and why? Because Superman doesn't throw off energy from his body like Champ did there... or whatever. Plus, they were only trying to tackle Champ... no expression

No they were trying to beat him up he threatened to destroy the earth. Even if they were trying to tackle him its still an impresive feat which Superman could not pull off at all.

It's meaningless as well... I mean, in the same story Champ got his ribs broken by T-Dog. smile

Are you refering to the time when Thor hit him? I dont think that broke anything.

Plus, Superman also doesn't have to go in close range to attack him, because if... and I do mean if Champ gets the upper hand on him, he can go back, and fire HV, and ice breath etc.

Champion can teleport objects.

Wonder how Champion reacts to speed? Oh wait... Sassy was able to seemingly get the upper hand on him in that aspect. smile

1. Champs wasnt trying
2. That was after Champions trainers had trained Sassy.
3. He took out Mantis in 2 seconds and she is much faster than Sassy. Mantis was able to trip up Runner and out run a bullet briefly.

Also, that's a one time feat. smile

No its not he then beat them all after they had recieved training.

Merlyn
you know what supes wouldn't do? get pwned by she-hulk....

champion on the other hand..... smile

Alfheim
Originally posted by Merlyn
you know what supes wouldn't do? get pwned by she-hulk....

champion on the other hand..... smile

You know what PIS is right? How does Champion beat Mantis in 2 seconds flat and then get beaten by She-Hulk in H2H?

Mr. Slippyfist
No they were trying to beat him up he threatened to destroy the earth By tackling him?

Are you refering to the time when Thor hit him? I dont think that broke anything. Thing.

Champion can teleport objects. Good. So can Darkseid. It helps little when you're getting your face smashed in.

1. Champs wasnt trying
2. He took out Mantis in 2 seconds and she is much faster than Sassy. Mantis was able to trip up Runner and out run a bullet briefly. He still dodged it, and he still tried to hit Sassy.

He caught her hand... she tried to punch him (either that, or his durability is good enough to mount the offense after a punch by Mantis...). no expression
A full nelson isn't hard to give, and hold... especially when you're a lot stronger than your opponent.

No its not he then beat them all after they had recieved training. By disqualifying Thor; by BFR'ing Hulk; by beating up Sassy, Colossus, and Thing.

Also, it's still a one time feat anyway.

This is pointless anyway. Champion has no feats to beat Superman, and what you're naming is rather pointless to say the least...

Ouallada
Actually, it works both ways. How does Champion get beaten by She-Hulk in H2H and then beat Mantis in 2 seconds flat?

Merlyn
You know what PIS is right? How does Champion beat Mantis in 2 seconds flat and then get beaten by She-Hulk in H2H? mmmkkk... i'll disregard it, because it doesn't suit your argument. smile

newho.... supes ftw... seriously. smile

Alfheim
By tackling him?

At any rate you think superman could throw all those guys off like that.

Thing.

I dont think thing broke his ribs. edit- yes he did but if you think that Thing can punch harder than Thor hammer.....

Good. So can Darkseid. It helps little when you're getting your face smashed in.

Well he tried it on Thor why wouldnt it work on Superman. He could have teleported his hammer away but he didnt.

He still dodged it, and he still tried to hit Sassy.

Yeah and that was still AFTER he rceieved training. What so because he didnt dodge Sass he didnt easily beat Mantis.

He caught her hand... she tried to punch him. no expression

Yes and shes one of the best MAs in the marvel universe, he had to be good to do that.

A full nelson isn't hard to give, and hold... especially when you're a lot stronger than your opponent.

He still used speed and Mantis has been able to use her strength against much stronger opponents like Thor anyway.

By disqualifying Thor; by BFR'ing Hulk; by beating up Sassy, Colossus, and Thing.

No he didnt disqualify Thor the judge did, yes he did BFR Hulk but thats because he thought he had no class. You you really think that if he can beat the others that easily wfatr training he would have lost. Hell he one shoted Sas. Furthermore it alsoi showed he could easily have teleported Thor hammer away despite the enchantment.

Also, it's still a one time feat anyway.

No but the ease in which he beat the others still indicates he could have done it again.

This is pointless anyway. Champion has no feats to beat Superman, and what you're naming is rather pointless to say the least...

If your going to ignore evidence and make up excuses then it is.

Originally posted by Ouallada
Actually, it works both ways. How does Champion get beaten by She-Hulk in H2H and then beat Mantis in 2 seconds flat?

How does it work both ways. Mantis is one of the best Mas in the universe he then gets beaten by somebody who gets trained by somebody with comparable skill...so in other words there is no way She Hulmk could have been anywhere near Mantis's skill level and therefore had no business beating Champion. Cap beat Shang Chi in H2H and then loses to Batroc...dont make sense

Originally posted by Merlyn
mmmkkk... i'll disregard it, because it doesn't suit your argument. smile

newho.... supes ftw... seriously. smile

Its got nothing to do with bias. Cap beats up Shand Chi then loses to a street thug that received a little MA training, does that make sense to you?

lando005
sups

G-Mafia
Superman wins this easily IMO.

Alfheim
Originally posted by G-Mafia
Superman wins this easily IMO.

No he does not.

Mr. Slippyfist
At any rate you think superman could throw all those guys off like that. I already answered.

It's still pointless. smile

I dont think thing broke his ribs. OK. smile
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6740/marveltwoinoneannual073qv5.jpg

Well he tried it on Thor why wouldnt it work on Superman. He could have teleported his hammer away but he didnt. Thor hit him once... I wonder how many blows Supes is gunna give him.

Plus, he hasn't BFR'ed since like... the 80's?

Yeah and that was still AFTER he rceieved training. What so because he didnt dodge Sass he didnt easily beat Mantis. What sort of training is going to make him as fast as Superman?

Yes and shes one of the best MAs in the marvel universe, he had to be good to do that. Anyway...
I like how you said earlier that Mantis has outran a bullet... how fast do you think Superman is exactly?

He still used speed and Mantis has been able to use her strength against much stronger opponents like Thor anyway. He didn't look like he used any speed... he looks like he caught her hand after it hit him.

And Thor gave her a full nelson?

No he didnt disqualify Thor the judge did, yes he did BFR Hulk but thats because he thought he had no class. You you really think that if he can beat the others that easily wfatr training he would have lost. Hell he one shoted Sas. Furthermore it alsoi showed he could easily have teleported Thor hammer away despite the enchantment. And in the end, Champ didn't beat Thor.

Scared of Huc?

When did three shots get turned into one shot? Although, that's one more shot than it took Surfer to beat Champion with. smile

Good.

No but the ease in which he beat the others still indicates he could have done it again. That he might be able to throw a bunch of people off of him? Perhaps... it's still a one time feat.

If your going to ignore evidence and make up excuses then it is What evidence did you bring up that is going to make him beat Superman?

Also, you can't even bring up any of Champion's low showings with you around, because you automatically write it off as pis... so who's really ignoring evidence, and making up excuses?

JasonK4
Anyway...
I like how you said earlier that Mantis has outran a bullet... how fast do you think Superman is exactly?
laughing out loud Definitely not faster than a speeding bullet.

G-Mafia
No he does not. I said in MY opinion. You can't dictate MY opinion. That said, Champion is boo-boo under Supes heel in MY opinion.

Soljer
No he does not.
Yeah he does. smile.

Alfheim
I already answered.

It's still pointless. smile

Yeah and im telling you that its still consist with the rest of the fight. Champion showed that power in the other fighst because he beat them easily and wasnt trying.

OK. smile
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6740/marveltwoinoneannual073qv5.jpg

What so the Thing punches harder than Thor hammer now? Even the hthread creator stated it as PIS.

Thor hit him once... I wonder how many blows Supes is gunna give him.

So he was still be attacked and he still used his power, thats just an assumption that he cant use it

Plus, he hasn't BFR'ed since like... the 80's?

Oh right so its non-canon then is it? No its not and is therefore allowed.

What sort of training is going to make him as fast as Superman?

Anyway...

and Mantis tripped up one of the fastest beings in the universe...

He didn't look like he used any speed... he looks like he caught he hand after it hit him.

Thats just the way its drawn sometimes characters move fast but the way the artist illustrates it, it doesnt look fast. Obvoulsy if Mantis si fighting a deadly opponent shes not going to move slow is whe?

And Thor gave her a full nelson?

Thor tried to physcally restrain her

And in the end, Champ didn't beat Thor.

Thats because he got disqualified but Thor was still losing you really think Thor would have won that fight? Thor was losing and Champion even wanted to give him his hammer but the judges didnt allow it.

Scared of Huc?

Why would he be scared of Hulk when earlier on he threw Hulk off and about 6 other heroes?

When did three shots get turned into one shot? Although, that's one more shot than it took Surfer to beat Champion with. smile

My bad but you can clearly see from the dialogue that Champ wasnt trying he said that Sas was boring him.

That he might be able to throw a bunch of people off of him? Perhaps... it's still a one time feat.

Theres no perhaps about it. Superman would have enough trouble fighting Thor if those guys tried to tackle him he would be stomped. Even if that feat is just one its still consistent with what happened next. Champion was toying with the others and was not even trying. Thor got disqualified and was losing anyway, Champion even wanted to fight him with his hammer, he was also toying with Sasquatch as well hell he said sas was boring him, you can see that if he wanted to end it earlier he could have.

What evidence did you bring up that is going to make him beat Superman?

See above.

Also, you can't even bring up any of Champion's low showings with you around, because you automatically write it off as pis... so who's really ignoring evidence?

No you dont get it. If Cap beat Shang chi and then get beaten by a street thug what would you think. Thats why She-Hulk beating him is PIS because hes beaten opponents far more dangerous. Thing breaking his ribs is PIS because Thing does not punch harder than Thors hammer. Thats the whole point of PIS.

I said in MY opinion. You can't dictate MY opinion. That said, Champion is boo-boo under Supes heel in MY opinion.

Stop the backchat and just agree with me....just kidding. Anyway its good to try and prove it rather than just stating it.

G-Mafia
Drax gave Champion that one hitter-quitter once upon a time too you know.

Alfheim
Drax gave Champion that one hitter-quitter once upon a time too you know.

When? Champion jobs. What so Drax hist harder than Thor hammer and is more powerful than Thor, Hulk, Namor, Wonder Man, Doc Samosn, and Thing?

G-Mafia
When? Champion jobs. What so Drax hist harder than Thor hammer and is more powerful than Thor, Hulk, Namor, Wonder Man, Doc Samosn, and Thing? It was in a Silver Surfer comic, can't remember the number offhand though. I don't know if Drax hits harder than all those guys. But in that encounter Champion bit the curb pretty hard.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah and im telling you that its still consist with the rest of the fight. Champion showed that power in the other fighst because he beat them easily and wasnt trying. He beat Colossus, and Sassy easily, I'll admit.
The others he only BFR'd, or Thor got disqualified.

Plus, throwing people off you=beating? Eh?

What so the Thing punches harder than Thor hammer now? Even the hthread creator stated it as PIS. Thor only thrusted his hammer into his body... hardly a full shot from Thor, and hardly enough to write it off as pis.
If Champ was hurt by that, then he would have gotten his head smashed in by actual hammer shots by Thor. smile

Also, you're the thread creator, and it hardly makes you right.

So he was still be attacked and he still used his power, thats just an assumption that he cant use it If he can't concentrate, or doesn't have enough time to use his attack, then it would be pretty hard.
Are you going to be thinking of teleporting when you get about three Hulk haymakers in the face in about a second?

Oh right so its non-canon then is it? No its not and is therefore allowed. No. It just hasn't happened in like... 20 years, so why would he use it now?
Especially since Champion has honor... no expression

and Mantis tripped up one of the fastest beings in the universe... That must make Deathstroke a god...

Runner must have also been going pretty damn fast, since Mantis had enough time to say 18 words before the trip...

Thats just the way its drawn sometimes characters move fast but the way the artist illustrates it, it doesnt look fast. Obvoulsy if Mantis si fighting a deadly opponent shes not going to move slow is whe? And the main point is, Mantis only gave him a punch, and it deflected off his arm, and he grabbed her hand.

She knows he's a deadly opponent?

Thor tried to physcally restrain her That must make all holds the same then. smile

Thats because he got disqualified but Thor was still losing you really think Thor would have won that fight? Thor was losing and Champion even wanted to give him his hammer but the judges didnt allow it. After Thor caught him, Champion had to take away the hammer right away... no expression

Why would he be scared of Hulk when earlier on he threw Hulk off and about 6 other heroes? Because he had to BFR him, because he didn't want to fight him?

Even if, it was a joke.

My bad but you can clearly see from the dialogue that Champ wasnt trying he said that Sas was boring him. He congratulated Sassy after he dodged his punch. It doesn't take away the fact that Sassy dodged it.
Plus, even if he was toying. His aim must have to get 300% better if he's wishing to even punch a focused Superman's cape.

He also couldn't hit Thanos... and Thanos was toying with him... and weaker than he is now. smile

Theres no perhaps about it. Superman would have enough trouble fighting Thor if those guys tried to tackle him he would be stomped. Even if that feat is just one its still consistent with what happened next. Champion was toying with the others and was not even trying. Thor got disqualified and was losing anyway, Champion even wanted to fight him with his hammer, he was also toying with Sasquatch as well hell he said sas was boring him, you can see that if he wanted to end it earlier he could have. And if Superman was standing there like a douche... no wait, no he wouldn't.

If Thor was fighting smart, he would have probably crushed Champ... judging by him hurting Champ with a tiny thrust of course. smile

Champion wanted to fight Thor with his hammer? What's this then?
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9648/marveltwoinoneannual072ky3.jpg

Sassy was beginning to bore Champ? Wow! That must put him at liek galacTus level!!1

See above. No. smile

No you dont get it. If Cap beat Shang chi and then get beaten by a street thug what would you think. Thats why She-Hulk beating him is PIS because hes beaten opponents far more dangerous. Thing breaking his ribs is PIS because Thing does not punch harder than Thors hammer. Thats the whole point of PIS. I'm moving my head side to side. smile

Anyway... back to your 'point'... Champion got beat by She-Hulk, got ruffed up by Thing, seemingly had to think of a way out of Thor's fight, got two shotted by Surfer, gets one-shotted by Drax with the PG, embarrassed by Thanos (who actually is toying with him), etc.
When it happens quite often, and starts to override the good feats in numbers, then it stops being pis, and starts being delusion. smile

However, I find it cute you had to bring up Captain America out of nowhere. smile

Faceman
So who's winning ? smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Faceman
So who's winning ? smile I got the last word, so that automatically means that me, and Superman win. smile

Faceman
He should have made it Runner instead of Champ.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Faceman
So who's winning ? smile
Bran. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by JasonK4
Bran. smile

He's not just winning, he's stomping.

The Great Galen
IMO Champion has never been written to his full potential and as a result comes of incredibly weak. Considering his origins and the amount of power he has in him, I personally feel that Champ should be able to 10/10 top tiers like Surfer,Thor, Sentry, gladiator and even supes(current) with relative ease. At the very least, he should be writen as a being who is peer with a FP Tyrant....but unfortunatly the reality is that he is one of marvels biggest jobbers. As it stands right now based on feats and the overal display of power...supes takes this easily.

Faceman
Ok , but no one jump in, let them go at it a bit more....

G-Mafia
Even at his greatest potential I wouldn't put him in FP Tyrant weight class.

tkitna
Well, its hard to imagine a non-jobbing Champion as he's jobbed in just about every appearance. Truthfully, he should be able to beat Superman to death rather easily. He's a better fighter, never tires, cant die, and is durable as hell.

He's an Elder of the Universe and should pummel the kryptonian in my opinion.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by tkitna
Well, its hard to imagine a non-jobbing Champion as he's jobbed in just about every appearance. Truthfully, he should be able to beat Superman to death rather easily. He's a better fighter, never tires, cant die, and is durable as hell.

He's an Elder of the Universe and should pummel the kryptonian in my opinion. He'd probably ass rape Sentry then if that's the case at full potential. smile

The Great Galen
I dont see why not, if any character deserved a upgrade it would be a character like Champion. A full potential Champion that is written well should be beyond herald level approaching the powers of someone like tyrant...but its something we will never see.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I dont see why not, if any character deserved a upgrade it would be a character like Champion. A full potential Champion that is written well should be beyond herald level approaching the powers of someone like tyrant...but its something we will never see. Uh... wat?

The Great Galen
Im just saying that Champ is not really represented the way he should be, IMO I think he should be ubber PC kryptonian powerful...or better yet be as powerful as someone like Composite Superman

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Im just saying that Champ is not really represented the way he should be, IMO I think he should be ubber PC kryptonian powerful...or better yet be as powerful as someone like Composite Superman And Captain America should be at Thanos level IMO... it doesn't make it right... or even close to being right.

Red Shift
The notion that the Champion "should" be this or that is irrelevant.

He's lost to the Silver Surfer multiple times.

Drax knocked him out with one punch.

Thanos embarrassed him. Multiple times.

Amped She-Hulk destroyed him.

Regardless of what he SHOULD be, it's quite clear what he presently is.

The Great Galen
So then how powerful do U think Champion should be, like if hes at full potential and not jobbing how strong do u think he should be?...herald level, mid tier, beyond herald level?

Red Shift
If I had my way he'd be every bit as dangerous as, say, the Runner.

The only times the Champion's ever looked respectable is when he's had the gem. Using it he's got wins over the Surfer, Adam Warlock... Thanos seemed incapable of beating him in a direct fight, but outsmarted him regardless.

tkitna
He'd probably ass rape Sentry then if that's the case at full potential. smile

My goodness. If I didnt know any better, i'd swear that comment was directed personally towards me since it has nothing to do with the thread. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
My goodness. If I didnt know any better, i'd swear that comment was directed personally towards me since it has nothing to do with the thread. wink Neither does Champion beating Superman... because it's got nothing to do with this thread. smile

Alfheim
He beat Colossus, and Sassy easily, I'll admit.
The others he only BFR'd, or Thor got disqualified.

He was beating Thor.

Plus, throwing people off you=beating? Eh?

No no no no. You dont get it. He EASILY threw them off and this is something Superman could not do because Thor would himself would give him trouble.

Thor only thrusted his hammer into his body... hardly a full shot from Thor, and hardly enough to write it off as pis.

I didnt say that the Thor fight was PIS...I said Thing hitting harder than Thor hammer is PIS. So Thor was pulling his punches, no he wasnt.

If Champ was hurt by that, then he would have gotten his head smashed in by actual hammer shots by Thor. smile

Your blowing it out of proportion diod you see Champion screaming agnoy or was he just slightly winded?

If he can't concentrate, or doesn't have enough time to use his attack, then it would be pretty hard.

Are you going to be thinking of teleporting when you get about three Hulk haymakers in the face in about a second?

I could say the samething about thrwoing a punch. If hes skilled in teleportation he will be skilled enough to do it even if hes getting punched

No. It just hasn't happened in like... 20 years, so why would he use it now?
Especially since Champion has honor... no expression

Its still canon.

That must make Deathstroke a god...

So Mantis still tripped up Runner, period.

Runner must have also been going pretty damn fast, since Mantis had enough time to say 18 words before the trip...

Oh do me a favour, thats just how it was written. Are you serious so Runner was moving so slow that Mantis had time to speak. Oh I know so when you see people dodging bullets, and their talking the bullets are going in slow motion.....sheesshshhh.

And the main point is, Mantis only gave him a punch, and it deflected off his arm, and he grabbed her hand.

Oh I see he didnt block it...it deflected off his arm now...oh I get it.

She knows he's a deadly opponent?

Well shes an integalactc traveller and had been spying on the elders. Even if she didnt know. You see some giant alien coming towards you your not going to mess around because you doint know what hes capable of so you would be weary.

That must make all holds the same then. smile

No but it still doent change tha fact that Thor wasnt fast enough to do it and Champion was.

After Thor caught him, Champion had to take away the hammer right away... no expression

Yeah but he was still winning.

Because he had to BFR him, because he didn't want to fight him?

Even if, it was a joke.

Not because he was scared though was it.

He congratulated Sassy after he dodged his punch. It doesn't take away the fact that Sassy dodged it.
Plus, even if he was toying. His aim must have to get 300% better if he's wishing to even punch a focused Superman's cape.

He wasnt taking it serioulsy he even said that sassy was boring him you are forgetting the context of the fight.

He also couldn't hit Thanos... and Thanos was toying with him... and weaker than he is now. smile

Not written properly what happened to his ability to teleport objects when he was stranded in space all of a sudden he forgot he could do that. Thanos stated that Champion fought like the Hulk but despite the fcat that the Champion didnt want the Hulk because he had no finese.

And if Superman was standing there like a douche... no wait, no he wouldn't.

Yeah of course I was going to assume that Superman would stand still.

If Thor was fighting smart, he would have probably crushed Champ... judging by him hurting Champ with a tiny thrust of course. smile

Yes because Champion was writhing in agony. Champion was on the floor gasping for breath. Champion almost passed out. Oh I remember Champion was sligthly winded.

Champion wanted to fight Thor with his hammer? What's this then?
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9648/marveltwoinoneannual072ky3.jpg

My bad its like early in the am here. Thor would have still lost the hammer didnt even hurt him that much just winded him.

Sassy was beginning to bore Champ? Wow! That must put him at liek galacTus level!!1

Yeah because thats the point I was trying to make. Oh I know Sas is tough class 100 brick and Champion was toying with him which makes Champion tough.

Anyway... back to your 'point'... Champion got beat by She-Hulk, got ruffed up by Thing, seemingly had to think of a way out of Thor's fight, got two shotted by Surfer, gets one-shotted by Drax with the PG, embarrassed by Thanos (who actually is toying with him), etc.
When it happens quite often, and starts to override the good feats in numbers, then it stops being pis, and starts being delusion. smile

I can give you numerous example were Apoc has jobbed.....for example ducking from a table. Oh right so because Apoc ducked from a table and it happened in a comic that means its ok? Hell even if its happens numerous times it can still be PIS but you have to look at the powerset of the character.

However, I find it cute you had to bring up Captain America out of nowhere. smile

You completely missed the point didnt you....

No you dont get it. If Cap beat Shang chi and then get beaten by a street thug what would you think. Thats why She-Hulk beating him is PIS because hes beaten opponents far more dangerous. Thing breaking his ribs is PIS because Thing does not punch harder than Thors hammer. Thats the whole point of PIS.

tkitna
Neither does Champion beating Superman... because it's got nothing to do with this thread. smile

Your right. I forgot we were talking about Superman. Nobody in Marvel can even come close to beating him. Sorry for my lapse in memory. Carry On. cool

Alfheim
Your right. I forgot we were talking about Superman. Nobody in Marvel can even come close to beating him. Sorry for my lapse in memory. Carry On. cool

Superman could beat him with other powers but not with his sytrength in my opinion.

tkitna
Superman could beat him with a fart. Come on now Alfheim, you realize this is Superman being talked about on KMC dont you? You really should have known better.

Alfheim
Superman could beat him with a fart. Come on now Alfheim, you realize this is Superman being talked about on KMC dont you? You really should have known better. laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
Superman could beat him with other powers but not with his sytrength in my opinion.
Pretty sure Suerman has strength but ive never heard of him having sytregnth

Alfheim
And Captain America should be at Thanos level IMO... it doesn't make it right... or even close to being right.

Thats a terrible example Champion is an Elder of the universe. Cap is just an enhanced human. erm

SuperiorTech
Ares is the God of war didnt stop him from getting one-shotted by the hulk.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Ares is the God of war didnt stop him from getting one-shotted by the hulk.

Yeah has got some good showings whoich totally contradict how he is being written now.

Symmetric Chaos
Thats a terrible example Champion is an Elder of the universe. Cap is just an enhanced human. erm

The HighEvolutionary is also just an enhanced human.

Mr. Slippyfist
He was beating Thor. Until Thor hit back. smile

No no no no. You dont get it. He EASILY threw them off and this is something Superman could not do because Thor would himself would give him trouble. Like I said... irrelevant.

Superman is not going to let a bunch of people tackle him.

Plus, Thor by himself gave Champion a little bit of a fight... so I don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.

I didnt say that the Thor fight was PIS...I said Thing hitting harder than Thor hammer is PIS. So Thor was pulling his punches, no he wasnt. No Thor wasn't pulling his punches, he just hit Champion with a weak attack, even if he was going all out.

However, if Thor would have hit Champion with an attack like this:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/thorvsterrax22kc.jpg

Wait, what about an attack like this:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-16-17.jpg

Or, perhaps something like this:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30030le2.jpg

However, you know what Thor did do to Champion, he did this:
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9382/marveltwoinoneannual072qi9.jpg

Ya, Thing breaking his ribs is unsupported... and Thor barely hit Chump. Smiley face

Your blowing it out of proportion diod you see Champion screaming agnoy or was he just slightly winded? I'm blowing something out of proportion?
No no no no. You dont get it. He EASILY threw them off and this is something Superman could not do because Thor would himself would give him trouble.

Say what?

I could say the samething about thrwoing a punch. If hes skilled in teleportation he will be skilled enough to do it even if hes getting punched What?

So, let's say Hulk is pounding on a being. Let's give Hulk a speed boost, and let's give him the ability to fly. Let's also give way faster hands.
Let's let this upgraded Hulk punch you. Now how the f*ck are you going to react fast enough without getting pounded if your name be Champion?

Why would he be thinking about teleporting even, if he is getting at least 3 Hulk level haymakers landed on his face a second?

Keep in mind, said Champion had time to think about BFR'ing the things he did, before he did it. smile

Its still canon. So is Superman hucking opponents away in less than a second (although it's recent). Doesn't mean he's going to do it in every fight.

Plus, Champion hasn't done that since like his first appearance... Let's use a little bit of our brains to figure out in how many comics he hasn't done this, shall we?

Marvel Two in One annual # 7 <-> She-Hulk #11.
In a span of 19 comics, or 23 years he hasn't done this... what in the f*ck gives you the idea he's going to do it now?

*information is taken from here:
http://comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=605 *

So Mantis still tripped up Runner, period. OK.

Oh do me a favour, thats just how it was written. Are you serious so Runner was moving so slow that Mantis had time to speak. Oh I know so when you see people dodging bullets, and their talking the bullets are going in slow motion.....sheesshshhh. I'm just giving context.

Unless you believe Runner was going at top speed...

Also, can you give me one example where people are talking after a bullets fired? erm

Oh I see he didnt block it...it deflected off his arm now...oh I get it.
Either that, or they both punched each other.

Either way, guess what? That's also a one-time showing of his skill... funny, yes?

Also, Mantis has been tagged before, and she couldn't break free from his full nelson, so I can't see why it's such a great showing...

Well shes an integalactc traveller and had been spying on the elders. Even if she didnt know. You see some giant alien coming towards you your not going to mess around because you doint know what hes capable of so you would be weary. So, if I spy on Mike Tyson, but never see him fight, I must know what he's capable of? Seems reasonable...

Perhaps, perhaps not.

No but it still doent change tha fact that Thor wasnt fast enough to do it and Champion was. Ah, I forgot when Thor tried to give her a full nelson...

Yeah but he was still winning. Didn't seem like it... Especially since the fight stopped right after he was hit... no expression

Not because he was scared though was it. Because Hulk was too much of an animal (what a stupid excuse). roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's the excuse I give when I'm scared as well...

He wasnt taking it serioulsy he even said that sassy was boring him you are forgetting the context of the fight. It was a boring fight because he started to hit Sassy...

Not written properly what happened to his ability to teleport objects when he was stranded in space all of a sudden he forgot he could do that. Thanos stated that Champion fought like the Hulk but despite the fcat that the Champion didnt want the Hulk because he had no finese. Written properly?
I like how you're basing Champion off of two, maybe three comics... funny actually.

Because Champion couldn't hit Thanos. I'd be pissed too if I couldn't hit my opponent as he was so vastly superior to me in skillz. Especially after I touted myself the best fighter in the universe...

Yeah of course I was going to assume that Superman would stand still. So... completely irrelevant to any forum battle?

Yes because Champion was writhing in agony. Champion was on the floor gasping for breath. Champion almost passed out. Oh I remember Champion was sligthly winded. Yes because Thor was fueled with anger. Thor was spitting he was hitting so hard. Thor's eyes were red. Oh, I remember Thor only giving a tiny thrust.

smile

My bad its like early in the am here. Thor would have still lost the hammer didnt even hurt him that much just winded him.
I surely hope you don't stick to the hammer barely hurting him in your next response. smile
I mean, context is a beautiful thing.

Yeah because thats the point I was trying to make. Oh I know Sas is tough class 100 brick and Champion was toying with him which makes Champion tough. Sassy is like a buttstain to Superman. Annoying, but with one wipe, that buttstain is gone.

Also, since this is somehow relevant to Superman by your standards... Superman one-shotted Despero... who makes Sassy look like a flee in comparison. smile

I can give you numerous example were Apoc has jobbed.....for example ducking from a table. Oh right so because Apoc ducked from a table and it happened in a comic that means its ok? Hell even if its happens numerous times it can still be PIS but you have to look at the powerset of the character. Even Apocalypse has good showings... and his showings far out weigh his bad ones... Champion can't say the same.
Plus, ducking from a table means that he ducked from a table... he didn't get knocked out, he didn't get beat, he didn't get embarrassed, he ducked from a table.
Personal fear has nothing to do with physical stature.

You should have compared Rhino instead.

You completely missed the point didnt you....

No you dont get it. If Cap beat Shang chi and then get beaten by a street thug what would you think. Thats why She-Hulk beating him is PIS because hes beaten opponents far more dangerous. Thing breaking his ribs is PIS because Thing does not punch harder than Thors hammer. Thats the whole point of PIS. I got the point.
I just found it funny how you had to bring up Cap...

Mr. Slippyfist
Your right. I forgot we were talking about Superman. Nobody in Marvel can even come close to beating him. Sorry for my lapse in memory. Carry On. cool Well, that was a stupid comment.

***** your problems to someone else, because I like Marvel more than DC. I'm just not stupid. smile

King_Mungi
Sassy is like a buttstain to Superman. Annoying, but with one wipe, that buttstain is gone.

Also, since this is somehow relevant to Superman by your standards... Superman one-shotted Despero... who makes Sassy look like a flee in comparison. smile

sad

Your 100% right, but it still hurts sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
sad

Your 100% right, but it still hurts sad laughing out loud

tkitna
I'm just not stupid. smile

Quit selling yourself short.

Mr. Slippyfist
Quit selling yourself short. Almost means something coming from you...

tkitna
Almost means something coming from you...

Now your just trying to flatter me. Go ahead, i'll allow it.

carver9
I'm giving this to supes. If it was a champion that is written on how his powers is SUPPOSE to be then I'll give it to him but he sucks in comics. Power wise>>superman- incaculable strength, knows every fighting style and technique in the universe, nigh invulnerable, super human speed. That alone would f*** superman up, giving his other powers, the fight should be a stomp but again champion sucks in comics.

Superman wins this all day.

Champion written correct should win this veeeeeeeeeeeeery easily but hey, have that ever happened, so he loses.

quanchi112
Supes should win this.

Alfheim
Until Thor hit back. smile

Plus, Thor by himself gave Champion a little bit of a fight... so I don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.

Why did the fight stop. Did it stop because he was losing or because weapons are not allowed in the ring? I thought it was common sense to say that weapons are not allowed.. The hammer blow didnt even hurt him, so he went ugg so that means he was in trouble? He could have clearly taken more because he wasnt in any pain after getting hit. Hell Superman beat Thor but landed flat on his back and thats without the hammer.

Like I said... irrelevant.

Superman is not going to let a bunch of people tackle him..

That is a stupid statement obvoulsy it demonstrates that Champ is far more powerful than Superman.

No Thor wasn't pulling his punches, he just hit Champion with a weak attack, even if he was going all out.

However, if Thor would have hit Champion with an attack like this:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/thorvsterrax22kc.jpg

Wait, what about an attack like this:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-16-17.jpg

Or, perhaps something like this:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30030le2.jpg

However, you know what Thor did do to Champion, he did this:
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9382/marveltwoinoneannual072qi9.jpg

Ya, Thing breaking his ribs is unsupported... and Thor barely hit Chump. Smiley face

I'm blowing something out of proportion?.

Crap Thor hits Champ and the reason why it didnt drop him was beacuse it wasnt that hard? Ok your using your logix the reason why Cap hasnt been able to KO Namor is because he wasnt punching that hard. Yeah because obvoulsy he wasnt because hes KOed Crossbones.

Say what?

Right so Superman is stronger than. Hulk, Namor, Doc Samson, Thing, Sasquatch, Collosus and Wonder Man.

So, let's say Hulk is pounding on a being. Let's give Hulk a speed boost, and let's give him the ability to fly. Let's also give way faster hands.
Let's let this upgraded Hulk punch you. Now how the f*ck are you going to react fast enough without getting pounded if your name be Champion?

Why would he be thinking about teleporting even, if he is getting at least 3 Hulk level haymakers landed on his face a second?

Keep in mind, said Champion had time to think about BFR'ing the things he did, before he did it. smile

Thats just an assumption that he couldnt do it. Like I said he dealt with Mantis so basically Champion is just gonna stand there and get punched.

So is Superman hucking opponents away in less than a second (although it's recent). Doesn't mean he's going to do it in every fight.

Doesnt matter its still valid for this forum.

Plus, Champion hasn't done that since like his first appearance... Let's use a little bit of our brains to figure out in how many comics he hasn't done this, shall we?

Marvel Two in One annual # 7 <-> She-Hulk #11.
In a span of 19 comics, or 23 years he hasn't done this... what in the f*ck gives you the idea he's going to do it now?

*information is taken from here:
http://comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=605 *

Right so because he hasnt done it that makes it non-canon? Hell the Thing refernced what happened in SS 87. Regardless of wether you like or not its still a legitimate feat by the forum rules so tough

OK.

I'm just giving context.

Unless you believe Runner was going at top speed...

No but when Superman speed blitzes hes not always going at top speed either but hes still going pretty fast. You dindt gice context it was an absurd statement.

Also, can you give me one example where people are talking after a bullets fired? erm

Stop taking the piss. no expression

Either that, or they both punched each other.

Yeah because they are both highly trained MAs Champion dindt block her punch its just bounced off of course thats the most logical explanation. Actually I dont even think Champion blocked it I think they were dancing.

Either way, guess what? That's also a one-time showing of his skill... funny, yes?

Yeah it is because everytime Champion has a decent feat its always a one time feat. If Champion blocks a punch he didnt actually block it....it bounced off his arm. If he gets hit by Thor hammer, Thors blow wasnt that powerful. Its funny how you keep belittling his feats.

Also, Mantis has been tagged before, and she couldn't break free from his full nelson, so I can't see why it's such a great showing...

Yeah because since shes been tagged before means thats shes slow now. Hell Superman has been tagged before therefors his slow.....good grief.

So, if I spy on Mike Tyson, but never see him fight, I must know what he's capable of? Seems reasonable...

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Furthermore you dont mess around with an opponent who you dont know because you know you could get **** up.

Ah, I forgot when Thor tried to give her a full nelson...

What you want me to explain it agin. Champion had to be fast enough to do it. Even is it was due to strength cleary he had to be fast. Thor was not fast enough and even if its not a full nelson calss 100 person trying to restrain you equals alot.

Didn't seem like it... Especially since the fight stopped right after he was hit... no expression

It was againt the rules! Whats wrong with you was Champion in pain. Was he panting for breath? Was he moaoning in pain? Was he on one knee? Or was he standing up normally.

Alfheim

Because Hulk was too much of an animal (what a stupid excuse). roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's the excuse I give when I'm scared as well...

Stupid. He just threw off Hulk, Thor, Sasquatch, Wonder Man, THing, Doc Samson and Namor and hes gonaa get scared if Hulks gets pissed. Use your head.

It was a boring fight because he started to hit Sassy...

Or maybe because Champion said so....sheeesshhhh!!!

Written properly?
I like how you're basing Champion off of two, maybe three comics... funny actually.

It doesnt matter its still bad writing. You know why Jim Starling wrote the Thanos Quest and hes read Champions first appearances and know he knows that because Thing mentioned this in SS. You can ***** all day about how its over 20 years old but the forum rules state that canon feats are allowed. Champion was left stranded in space and the writer made him forget that he could use his teleportation therefore its crap. Its like a writer decding that Spiderman can stick to walls for no apparent reason...its crap. Not only that Champion use teleportation sveral times.

Because Champion couldn't hit Thanos. I'd be pissed too if I couldn't hit my opponent as he was so vastly superior to me in skillz. Especially after I touted myself the best fighter in the universe...

Yeah because Champion has the same personality as you?

Yes because Thor was fueled with anger. Thor was spitting he was hitting so hard. Thor's eyes were red. Oh, I remember Thor only giving a tiny thrust.

smile

Stop being an idiot.

Being threatens to destroy the world + Thor doesnt want the earth destroyed + has hammer in hand + Previoulsy owned him and a load of heroes = Hits Champion as hard as he ****ing can!!!!

Use your blood head for the love of god.

Sassy is like a buttstain to Superman. Annoying, but with one wipe, that buttstain is gone.

Thor isnt.

Even Apocalypse has good showings... and his showings far out weigh his bad ones... Champion can't say the same.
Plus, ducking from a table means that he ducked from a table... he didn't get knocked out, he didn't get beat, he didn't get embarrassed, he ducked from a table.
Personal fear has nothing to do with physical stature.

So what now I got to explain how ducking from a table is PIS? Its not just about the shwoings its about POWERSET. If a herald of G loses to a street levler its PIS no matter how many times it happens unless there is a good explantion. With the Elders there are two types those who develop powers and those whose use tech. Those who devlop powers tend to be sub-skyfather.

Runner- one of the fastest beings in the universe.
Contemplator- spent billions of years developing mental pwoers and in my opinion has sky-father level feats.
Obilterator- Dedicated his life to hunting. Was beating Surfer until Surfer moleculy altered his tech. Not PIS because an explanation was given but he was still more powerful than Surfer.
Champion- diedicates his life for billions of hears to H2H and is crap WTF?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The HighEvolutionary is also just an enhanced human.

Yeah and HE is an enhanced like Cap isnt he? Oh thats it no hes not.

Ouallada

How does it work both ways. Mantis is one of the best Mas in the universe he then gets beaten by somebody who gets trained by somebody with comparable skill...so in other words there is no way She Hulmk could have been anywhere near Mantis's skill level and therefore had no business beating Champion. Cap beat Shang Chi in H2H and then loses to Batroc...dont make sense

Because logic, as well as PIS works both ways. There is PIS for both high feats AND low feats, even though PIS for high feats is frequently ignored by people who expound the power levels of that character.

I know what Mantis can do. I know what She-hulk can do. My line of reasoning is that the opposite of what you just wrote holds true as well. Mantis is much more skilled than She-Hulk. IF Champion cannot beat She-Hulk, then his skill level cannot be compared to that of Mantis, thus making that high showing PIS. Just needed to point that out.

Alfheim
Because logic, as well as PIS works both ways. There is PIS for both high feats AND low feats, even though PIS for high feats is frequently ignored by people who expound the power levels of that character.

I know what Mantis can do. I know what She-hulk can do. My line of reasoning is that the opposite of what you just wrote holds true as well. Mantis is much more skilled than She-Hulk. IF Champion cannot beat She-Hulk, then his skill level cannot be compared to that of Mantis, thus making that high showing PIS. Just needed to point that out.

You also need to take into account the powerset of the character. We dont expect Watchers to lose to Heralds of Galactus when by defualt they are more powerful.

Elders vary in power according to their pasttime. The Runner dedicated his life...to running and as a result is one of the fastets beings in the uiniverse. Obliterator dedicated his life to hunting and is actually more powerful than SS but SS found a way to ruin his tech. A well written Elder who has dedicated his life to H2H has no business losing to She-Hulk.

Ouallada
You also need to take into account the powerset of the character. We dont expect Watchers to lose to Heralds of Galactus when by defualt they are more powerful.

Elders vary in power according to their pasttime. The Runner dedicated his life...to running and as a result is one of the fastets beings in the uiniverse. Obliterator dedicated his life to hunting and is actually more powerful than SS but SS found a way to ruin his tech. A well written Elder who has dedicated his life to H2H has no business losing to She-Hulk.

Well, on-panel feats always take precedence over information fed to us by the writers via handbooks etc. Runner is above herald level because of what we have seen of him, in addition to what we are told of him. His blitzing of Thanos with some gems and his complete destruction of the surfer adds to the info we are given. Thus, we can safely say that Mantis tripping Runner was a low-showing bordering on PIS.

For Champion, we are told that he is supposed to be this and that, but his on-panel feats are pretty much a wash. For everything that we can read as a good feat there is another that reads as a low feat. I agree that he should definitely beat She-Hulk. However, this victory is because of the information that I know of him via hyperbole of sorts, and not because of his average feat level.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well, this is entertaining.
I'd advise you to reread my comments, but that won't help.

Deny, deny, deny. smile
Why did the fight stop. Did it stop because he was losing or because weapons are not allowed in the ring? I thought it was common sense to say that weapons are not allowed.. The hammer blow didnt even hurt him, so he went ugg so that means he was in trouble? He could have clearly taken more because he wasnt in any pain after getting hit. Hell Superman beat Thor but landed flat on his back and thats without the hammer. It stopped after Thor hit him, and Champion wanted the weapon taken away.

However, Champion could clearly see that Thor had the hammer before the fight started, so... Um ya?

The hammer blow did though, and whether he could have taken more is irrelevant, as Thor could have dished out blows way more powerful. How much pain would a hammer blow that took out Terrax, or smashed Celestial armor caused Champion?

Plus, your whole point behind this, is to show that Thing breaking his ribs isn't pis because Thor didn't... however, let me say a shorter version:

Thor didn't hit Champion with a powerful blow. He hit him, sure, but a thrust is nothing compared to a swing. Hell, here's a little comparison:
Go hit something as hard as you can with a thrust from a hammer or something (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I don't believe Thor hit him near as hard as he could have), and then hit that same object with a swing.
What's going to cause more damage?

Anyway, to make a long story short... Thor hitting Champion and not breaking his ribs, DOES NOT make Thing breaking Champion's ribs pis.

I can't even see why I had to get into this...

Also, I found something that perfectly describes Thor's history.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_2001_035_32.jpg
*read it*

Taken from here:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_2001_035_31.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_2001_035_33.jpg

And before you get into that... Thor knows who Gladiator is. smile
Why would Thor hold back? Because he f*cking can.

That is a stupid statement obvoulsy it demonstrates that Champ is far more powerful than Superman. No, a stupid statement would be saying Superman would let them all tackle him.

Plus, let's say Champion is far more powerful than Superman... so? What does that do then? Is Champion going to hit him? Is Champion going to fight as fast as Superman? Is Champion going to one-shot Superman if he connects? What exactly is going to happen?

You squirming around sticking to one feat also does not prove he's more powerful than Superman.
What it proves is that if Superman tackled him, that Champion could whip him in the air... and we all know how many times Superman has been defeated that way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus, since I know you're going to answer with something stupid...
That power has only been demonstrated to throw opponents. It hasn't shown massive offensive power... it hasn't shown KO power. Thing survived, etc.

Plus, I've already said that Superman can't do the same. He doesn't have the Power Primordial, so I can't see how it's relevant anyway. That's like saying Champion is weaker than Superman because he can't fire blasts out of his eyes. It's different powers, so why are you comparing them?

And let's also say that it was pure strength in which he accomplished this. Well, that just proves he's hella strong, and should be able to one-shot all of those characters... doesn't it? Wrong! It was later contradicted in almost every fight he's been in.
Plus, in the end, all he did was throw some heroes off of him.

Crap Thor hits Champ and the reason why it didnt drop him was beacuse it wasnt that hard? Ok your using your logix the reason why Cap hasnt been able to KO Namor is because he wasnt punching that hard. Yeah because obvoulsy he wasnt because hes KOed Crossbones. Well... duh!?

The problem with your reasoning, is that Thor has hurt, and damaged foes more powerful than Champion... with full blows. Mangog, a Celestial? He's also pretty much crushed Terrax with one shot.
And you know how that's backed up? Because Thor was hitting harder than he normally does in those scenes.

Who the hell has Cap punched out that's stronger and more durable than Namor?

Plus, in the end, it's also backed up that Thor didn't hit him as hard as he could, because it's artistically drawn that he only gave him a thrust with his hammer.

Right so Superman is stronger than. Hulk, Namor, Doc Samson, Thing, Sasquatch, Collosus and Wonder Man. Use your head.

I was saying that you were blowing something out of proportion... because you were. no expression
If you're going to keep naming a one time feat like it's Jesus, than I as sure as hell am going to do the same. Except it's backed up. smile

Thats just an assumption that he couldnt do it. Like I said he dealt with Mantis so basically Champion is just gonna stand there and get punched. And Mantis is as fast as Superman...

Durn! You sure got me there...

Another thing, not only is Superman faster than Mantis, he's also stronger. And when you get hit once when your name is Champion, by Superman, then that one blow will offset your balance, and three will do worse, and six, and nine, and etc.
If your balance is put off, then it's mighty hard to fight back... just in case you're wondering.

Doesnt matter its still valid for this forum. OK then. I don't even have to prove anything... hell, I might as well just quit this argument right now, and just answer this point.

Champion gets chucked away before he can react 10/10.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/JLoA14-19.jpg

Right so because he hasnt done it that makes it non-canon? Hell the Thing refernced what happened in SS 87. Regardless of wether you like or not its still a legitimate feat by the forum rules so tough

OK.
No, I mean that he hasn't done it in so long, that it makes pretty hard to believe that he'd do it now.

It doesn't make it non-canon, it makes it almost ridiculous to prove going by forum standards that he's going to do it.

I don't give a shit if he referenced it.

No but when Superman speed blitzes hes not always going at top speed either but hes still going pretty fast. You dindt gice context it was an absurd statement. I never said Superman does.

Yes I did. She had time to say a lot of words.

Plus, are you comparing Runner's speed to Champion's?

All she did was trip him. erm

Stop taking the piss. no expression You made the comment.
When were people talking after a bullet was fired?

I'd really like to know. smile

Yeah because they are both highly trained MAs Champion dindt block her punch its just bounced off of course thats the most logical explanation. Actually I dont even think Champion blocked it I think they were dancing. Like I said, either it deflected off him, or they hit each other. It could have very well been both of them countering each other.

I guess they were dancing if you think it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah it is because everytime Champion has a decent feat its always a one time feat. If Champion blocks a punch he didnt actually block it....it bounced off his arm. If he gets hit by Thor hammer, Thors blow wasnt that powerful. Its funny how you keep belittling his feats. Well, he's only got one-time feat of showing his touted bestests skillz in teh yewniverse, off the top of my head. What does that say? On the other hand, he's been bested by She-Hulk, Thanos, Drax... I guess...

OK.

OK.

I'm not belittling his feats. However, I'm not about to make something that he isn't out of his feats.

You know what's not one-time feats though? Him getting his ass kicked.

Yeah because since shes been tagged before means thats shes slow now. Hell Superman has been tagged before therefors his slow.....good grief. No. It's just that you're acting like it's the best feat ever.

According to you... I guess that makes Superman slow.

Furthermore you dont mess around with an opponent who you dont know because you know you could get **** up. It's impossible to underrate your opponent, I guess...

What you want me to explain it agin. Champion had to be fast enough to do it. Even is it was due to strength cleary he had to be fast. Thor was not fast enough and even if its not a full nelson calss 100 person trying to restrain you equals alot.
All Champion had to do was grab her arm really, and turn her around. You don't have to be extremely fast to do it. It's a novice move as well. I remember me and my school yard chums doing it back in like grade 4. Although it's pretty effective.
Oh well...

Thor didn't try it first off...

It was againt the rules! Whats wrong with you was Champion in pain. Was he panting for breath? Was he moaoning in pain? Was he on one knee? Or was he standing up normally. No, but he doesn't have to be to know that it's going to hurt if he's hit again.

Stupid. He just threw off Hulk, Thor, Sasquatch, Wonder Man, THing, Doc Samson and Namor and hes gonaa get scared if Hulks gets pissed. Use your head. Like I said before, I was joking about it..

However, throwing a bunch of people off you = beating I guess...

Plus, Champion's excuse was piss poor whether joking or not. no expression

Or maybe because Champion said so....sheeesshhhh!!!
That's what I mean. After he hit Sassy, he started to say it was a boring fight.

It doesnt matter its still bad writing. You know why Jim Starling wrote the Thanos Quest and hes read Champions first appearances and know he knows that because Thing mentioned this in SS. You can ***** all day about how its over 20 years old but the forum rules state that canon feats are allowed. Champion was left stranded in space and the writer made him forget that he could use his teleportation therefore its crap. Its like a writer decding that Spiderman can stick to walls for no apparent reason...its crap. Not only that Champion use teleportation sveral times. I admit it was bad writing... Champion should have been demolished by Thanos's blows.

First off... when has Champion teleported himself (not saying he hasn't done it, but I haven't seen it)?

Second off, if he has teleported himself before, then well, that kind of f*cks over him ever teleporting anyone on the forum. Since he apparently doesn't have that power anymore.

Yeah because Champion has the same personality as you? No, I'm just throwing it out there. However, me thinks it would be mighty frustrating for any being to be bested after they dubbed themselves the best fighter in the universe.
He wasn't as good as Thanos, so he started to get pissed, and pissed. It makes perfect sense actually.

Stop being an idiot.

Being threatens to destroy the world + Thor doesnt want the earth destroyed + has hammer in hand + Previoulsy owned him and a load of heroes = Hits Champion as hard as he ****ing can!!!!

Use your blood head for the love of god. As I showed earlier, Thor holds back.
Plus, the thing about the Gladiator scenes I showed were that earlier, Gladiator had actually owned Thor, instead of flung him back.

Plus, in the Two in One annual, Thor wasn't about to be killed, and maybe he held back (he sure as hell didn't look like he was trying too hard), but just because you state reasons, it doesn't make it true.

Also, it helps my case, that all Thor did was thrust the hammer into him... smile

Thor isnt. And Champion didn't beat him... point?

So what now I got to explain how ducking from a table is PIS? Its not just about the shwoings its about POWERSET. If a herald of G loses to a street levler its PIS no matter how many times it happens unless there is a good explantion. With the Elders there are two types those who develop powers and those whose use tech. Those who devlop powers tend to be sub-skyfather.

Runner- one of the fastest beings in the universe.
Contemplator- spent billions of years developing mental pwoers and in my opinion has sky-father level feats.
Obilterator- Dedicated his life to hunting. Was beating Surfer until Surfer moleculy altered his tech. Not PIS because an explanation was given but he was still more powerful than Surfer.
Champion- diedicates his life for billions of hears to H2H and is crap WTF? You didn't explain why ducking from a table is pis... no expression In fact, it's a mental game... it has nothing to do with powerset.

It's a good thing that Heralds don't lose to street levelers then.

And, Champion has like one showing of his skill, and he's been beaten many times. I don't care about how long he's trained.

Anyway, I'm done here. This was entertaining at first, but now it's pretty annoying. smile

Bad Ash231

Wasn't him.

superkronick92
qAEOX8f5JU8

Alfheim
Cant be bothered to reply to that post but i'll just post this.

Also, I found something that perfectly describes Thor's history.
*read it*

Taken from here:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_2001_035_31.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_2001_035_33.jpg

And before you get into that... Thor knows who Gladiator is. smile
Why would Thor hold back? Because he f*cking can.

You didnt read it. Lets hear what Thor said: "Gladiator I have considered thee a comrade in-arms! But as thou hast repeatedly endangered mortal lioves, taking these to the very brink of death--- I can do this no more."

He didnt hold back beacuse he can he held back because they were friends. Are Champion and Thor friend? Did Champion threaten to destroy the world? Yes, therefore Thor wasnt holding back.

I never said Superman does.

Yes I did. She had time to say a lot of words.

Plus, are you comparing Runner's speed to Champion's?

All she did was trip him. erm

What so now im gonna have to explain the relevance of mantis tripping Runner....nah man im not gonna do that.

Look you got some valid points but this is just dragging on too much but to be quite frank I think you are just belittling feats. This is dragging on too much and i'll just leave it as this.

He's an Elder of the Universe and should pummel the kryptonian in my opinion.

Well, on-panel feats always take precedence over information fed to us by the writers via handbooks etc.

Its got nothing to do with Handbooks. You know who tha Watchers are you know who Eternals are and you know what they are capable of. The Elders are like a race in themselves.

Runner is above herald level because of what we have seen of him, in addition to what we are told of him.

Yes but its not just him look at the other and look at what they can do with the skills they possess. The Champion being a wimp is like Uatu losing to weaker beings, thats PIS because you know as a race Watchers are more powerful.

His blitzing of Thanos with some gems and his complete destruction of the surfer adds to the info we are given.

The gems didnt make him faster

Thus, we can safely say that Mantis tripping Runner was a low-showing bordering on PIS.

I disagree obvoulsy Runner wasnt going at top speed, but niether do Superman when he speedblitzes.

For Champion, we are told that he is supposed to be this and that, but his on-panel feats are pretty much a wash. For everything that we can read as a good feat there is another that reads as a low feat. I agree that he should definitely beat She-Hulk. However, this victory is because of the information that I know of him via hyperbole of sorts, and not because of his average feat level.

Im not sure what you mean exactly by hyperbole.

james2099
Thor got disqualified because he used his hammer in a boxing match..Thats cheating....Did anyone else have a weapon?...Have you ever seen a boxing match with one boxer holding a weapon?...Champion would have killed thor without his hammer in a HAND TO HAND FIGHT...THOR ONLY WINS HIS FIGHTS WITH HIS HAMMER NOT HIS FISTS..Thats why hes been knocked out by superman,gladiator,wonderman and many more when they removed his hammer...HYPERION was going to kill thor when he lost his hammer...Did you see the look on thors face when hulk told thor to fight him without his hammer???... without his hammer he is dead meat to a lot of bricks...BRINGING A HAMMER TO A BOXING MATCH..LMAO!!!!!....COWARD!!!!!!..FIGHT LIKE THE OTHERS..LMAO!!!!

Alfheim
Originally posted by james2099
Thor got disqualified because he used his hammer in a boxing match..Thats cheating....Did anyone else have a weapon?...Have you ever seen a boxing match with one boxer holding a weapon?...Champion would have killed thor without his hammer in a HAND TO HAND FIGHT...THOR ONLY WINS HIS FIGHTS WITH HIS HAMMER NOT HIS FISTS..Thats why hes been knocked out by superman,gladiator,wonderman and many more when they removed his hammer...HYPERION was going to kill thor when he lost his hammer...Did you see the look on thors face when hulk told thor to fight him without his hammer???... without his hammer he is dead meat to a lot of bricks...BRINGING A HAMMER TO A BOXING MATCH..LMAO!!!!!....COWARD!!!!!!..FIGHT LIKE THE OTHERS..LMAO!!!!

To be fair Champion must have seen him with the hammer but didnt do anything until he got hit with it. I still think he would have lost the fight because even then the blow didnt hurt him that much and Thor had trouble hitting him.

Ouallada

Its got nothing to do with Handbooks. You know who tha Watchers are you know who Eternals are and you know what they are capable of. The Elders are like a race in themselves.

It doesn't just refer to handbooks. Writers give us info through the omniscient narrator, handbooks, dialogue and so on. A lot of levels for obscure characters are established at least partially by these means. However, on-panel > fed information. That was what I was trying to say.

Yes but its not just him look at the other and look at what they can do with the skills they possess. The Champion being a wimp is like Uatu losing to weaker beings, thats PIS because you know as a race Watchers are more powerful.

Well, even within races and creature types there are obvious distinctions. Anyone who believes in the theory of evolution will attest to this. Not all the elders have the same levels of power, and their feats serve to establish what ambiguous information cannot. For example, you could say that Superman has a better resistance to magic than most other Kryptonians do. As an extension, he is invariably a Kryptonian himself, but that doesn't mean that an entity that beats Superman beats every other Kryptonian, and vice versa. We do not generalise across races in the real world, and we should not start here.

The gems didnt make him faster

I'm sure people would interpret this differently, but I generally agree with you. This shows exactly how capable the runner is, and shows that he is above surfer level, and closer to THanos. However, the runner's own levels should not be used as a proxy for Champion's own level, just like we do not use Elijah Wood as a proxy for the entire male population.

I disagree obvoulsy Runner wasnt going at top speed, but niether do Superman when he speedblitzes.

Hence the low showing that borders on PIS. I tend to give this feat less weight when arguing for the runner though.

Im not sure what you mean exactly by hyperbole.

Hyperbole may not have been the correct word. Think of it more as information that has been disseminated from the writers, but which has not been proven through feats of any sort. We know what Champion can do theoretically through the power primordial and his mastery of fighting arts, but have rarely seen most of his abilities shown to a large scale through feats (his best ones are with pg). His known feats aren't really anything to crow about, to be honest.

Oh, and don't worry about the aggression. I understand.

Alfheim
It doesn't just refer to handbooks. Writers give us info through the omniscient narrator, handbooks, dialogue and so on. A lot of levels for obscure characters are established at least partially by these means. However, on-panel > fed information. That was what I was trying to say.

Ok

Well, even within races and creature types there are obvious distinctions. Anyone who believes in the theory of evolution will attest to this. Not all the elders have the same levels of power, and their feats serve to establish what ambiguous information cannot. For example, you could say that Superman has a better resistance to magic than most other Kryptonians do. As an extension, he is invariably a Kryptonian himself, but that doesn't mean that an entity that beats Superman beats every other Kryptonian, and vice versa. We do not generalise across races in the real world, and we should not start here.

I see what your saying but let me elaborate. Not all Kryptonians are the same but you expect all kryptonians to have certain characteristics to a certain degree. The thing with the Elders is that they dont all have the same power levels but they are all good at what they do. For example The Collector could probably get beaten by Rick Jones but like his name say he has a massive collections of artifacts, aleins, tech etc, hes not rubbish at collecting. Having an Elder that has dedicated his life to MA being crap is like having a Watcher at herald level.

I'm sure people would interpret this differently, but I generally agree with you. This shows exactly how capable the runner is, and shows that he is above surfer level, and closer to THanos. However, the runner's own levels should not be used as a proxy for Champion's own level, just like we do not use Elijah Wood as a proxy for the entire male population.

Well to be fair im not using The Runner as a porxy for Champion im using all the Elders. We would not expect all Kryps to be as powerful as Superman but I think we would expect all Krptonians to have a certain level of power.

Furthermore I think Jim Starlin basically ruined The Elders not just Champion. When you think about it its a whole load of PIS becaue obvoulsy the writer wanted to find a way for the Surfer to beat more powerful characters.

1. I dont think its PIS for Mantis to trip up Runner, but he could have got back on his feet and kicked her ass.
2. Why didnt Grandmaster do anything? Hes probably even more powerful than Runner and is arguably skyfather level.
3. Why didnt Contemplator do anything hell Contemplator is also arguably skyfather.
4. Jim Starlin obvoulsy read Champions first appearnce were he pawned the heroes and somehow enabled SS to beat Champion with no explanation. Also in the Thanos Quest he made Champion forget that he could teleport objects and perhaps from that means save himself from being stranded.
5. Why is the Gardener a character who has constantly been shown as good guy suddenly turned to evil with no explantion?

The further you analyse it not just with Champion but the whole thing was just crap writing.

Hence the low showing that borders on PIS. I tend to give this feat less weight when arguing for the runner though.

Well I think its a low showing not PIS. Bare in mind Mantis has breifly outrun a bullet after it has been fired and KOed an enraged Quicksilver, now I know that these feats are below tripping the Runner but it shows she can be pretty fast. Also bare in mind she is a cosmic level MA. Top tier MAs like Cap and Wolverine have used their skills to counter speedsters its logical that an MA with more skill could trip and even faster speedster. Runner obvoulsy underestrimated her as well, but he should have just got to his feet and kicked her ass.

Hyperbole may not have been the correct word. Think of it more as information that has been disseminated from the writers, but which has not been proven through feats of any sort. We know what Champion can do theoretically through the power primordial and his mastery of fighting arts, but have rarely seen most of his abilities shown to a large scale through feats (his best ones are with pg). His known feats aren't really anything to crow about, to be honest.

Oh, and don't worry about the aggression. I understand.

Ok.

Alfheim
Theres this as well.

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198700520sm9.jpg

But despite this SS beat Champion terrible just terrible....

B.A
Whats your sudden fascination with Champion Alf?

Alfheim
Originally posted by B.A
Whats your sudden fascination with Champion Alf?

Ive been an Elders fan since the 80s. Its just coming to my attention they ahve turned him into the cosmic Rhino.

When Big G ate the Elders I wrote to Marvel and complained...dont know if they read the letter though.

B.A
Marvel suck. I doubt it.

Make a respect thread for him. I am a fan as well.

Alfheim
Originally posted by B.A
Marvel suck. I doubt it.

Make a respect thread for him. I am a fan as well.

There already is a thread. The sad fact is that most of Champs showings kinda suck. Jim Starlin ruined him and its been downhill from there.

B.A
There is?

Gotta check that out.

I cant find it.

Link?

Alfheim
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t456732.html

Ouallada

I see what your saying but let me elaborate. Not all Kryptonians are the same but you expect all kryptonians to have certain characteristics to a certain degree. The thing with the Elders is that they dont all have the same power levels but they are all good at what they do. For example The Collector could probably get beaten by Rick Jones but like his name say he has a massive collections of artifacts, aleins, tech etc, hes not rubbish at collecting. Having an Elder that has dedicated his life to MA being crap is like having a Watcher at herald level.

Agreed about the level of general ability. That is what I was talking about, with Champion getting many wins accorded on this forums precisely because of what we associate with his race, in addition to fed information. However, if feats override preconceptions of Champion's level, then we cannot ignore them and need to factor them in. I would sooner argue that Champion's level is an outlier compared to the rest of his race than to ignore his inconsistent feats.

Well to be fair im not using The Runner as a porxy for Champion im using all the Elders. We would not expect all Kryps to be as powerful as Superman but I think we would expect all Krptonians to have a certain level of power.

Furthermore I think Jim Starlin basically ruined The Elders not just Champion. When you think about it its a whole load of PIS becaue obvoulsy the writer wanted to find a way for the Surfer to beat more powerful characters.

1. I dont think its PIS for Mantis to trip up Runner, but he could have got back on his feet and kicked her ass.
2. Why didnt Grandmaster do anything? Hes probably even more powerful than Runner and is arguably skyfather level.
3. Why didnt Contemplator do anything hell Contemplator is also arguably skyfather.
4. Jim Starlin obvoulsy read Champions first appearnce were he pawned the heroes and somehow enabled SS to beat Champion with no explanation. Also in the Thanos Quest he made Champion forget that he could teleport objects and perhaps from that means save himself from being stranded.
5. Why is the Gardener a character who has constantly been shown as good guy suddenly turned to evil with no explantion?

The further you analyse it not just with Champion but the whole thing was just crap writing.

I think a lot of it, once again, is because of the abovementioned fed information, which means that we subconsciously emphasise feats that are in accordance with said preconceptions and attribute the rest to PIS and crappy writing. There obviously was some poor writing, but to be honest surfer has beaten a lot of powerful characters. It just swings both ways, I guess. As for Grandmaster and Contemplator, it could be because their specialised abilities are more of a tactical nature than a proactive, battle-oriented nature?

Well I think its a low showing not PIS. Bare in mind Mantis has breifly outrun a bullet after it has been fired and KOed an enraged Quicksilver, now I know that these feats are below tripping the Runner but it shows she can be pretty fast. Also bare in mind she is a cosmic level MA. Top tier MAs like Cap and Wolverine have used their skills to counter speedsters its logical that an MA with more skill could trip and even faster speedster. Runner obvoulsy underestrimated her as well, but he should have just got to his feet and kicked her ass.

It definitely is a low showing. I guess it could be PIS at a stretch if someone were to argue that way, but I generally subscribe to the view of it being a low showing too.

Soljer
Bump.

Yowsa
Superman. If Thing can break his ribs then Supes can break his face.

horrorwolf
Key word here is non-jobbing....but Superman still wins for an 8/10 minimum.

Yowsa
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Key word here is non-jobbing....but Superman still wins for an 8/10 minimum.

He jobbed his first appearance? I'm not an expert on him but has he any other feats that show him powerful enough for the Thing fight to be jobbing?

Galan007
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The sad fact is that most of Champs showings kinda suck. Nah...

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8283/shehulk80065ld3.th.jpg

shifty

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Yowsa
Superman. If Thing can break his ribs then Supes can break his face.

Thats PIS because he took a a blow from Thors hammer and was fine the next panel.

Originally posted by Galan007
Nah...

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8283/shehulk80065ld3.th.jpg

shifty

Well its non-jobbing so really it relates to his first appearance and his fight with SS.

Yowsa
Mmmm well he still loses.

batdude123
Well its non-jobbing so really it relates to his first appearance and his fight with SS.

"Non-jobbing" doesn't equate to looking at his top feats while ignoring his other feats just because you don't like them.

Yowsa
Originally posted by batdude123
"Non-jobbing" doesn't equate to looking at his top feats while ignoring his other feats. thumb up

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
"Non-jobbing" doesn't equate to looking at his top feats while ignoring his other feats just because you don't like them.

Batdude...

You're attempting reason with the person that gave the Punisher odds over Hal and Kyle as a Green Lantern....

You, really, might as well be typing in Russian for all the understanding it'll convey.

batdude123
Da.

batdude123
Here we go:

Я ненавижу его.

Кстати, Супермен бьется в дерьмо из Чемпион.

Soljer
That help, Alf?

Mr. Slippyfist
Well its non-jobbing so really it relates to his first appearance and his fight with SS. His first appearance? Where he got his ribs broken by Thing?

His fight with SS... where he got two shotted by a weaker than today Surfer?

---

Superman fukken stomps his ass hole through his mouth.

Mindset
Champion is the greatest fighter in the omniverse, this has been proven every time he graces a comic book page.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mindset
Champion is the greatest fighter in the omniverse, this has been proven every time he graces a comic book page. I stand corrected.

I forgot about that... shit! sad

Champ puts Superman's adam apple through his penis like a kidney stone with a pressure point.

psycho gundam
i sense sarcasm.
wink champion is not a intriguing enough character for marvel to write him defeating all heroes AGAIN. he has no real motive or end goal, just fighting forever. try to sell a comic with that storyline.

Mindset
Yea, Marvel really went all out with his powers.

In a boxing match he would beat TOAA.

psycho gundam
i think champion SHOULD win, i just know better and say why he wouldn't win

severance
If this is h2h only superman definitely loses. If supes uses his full powerset then Champion could be beaten. This is how Surfer could beat him and he still remain champion. When she hulk beat him h2h then he became the fallen one

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
Batdude...

You're attempting reason with the person that gave the Punisher odds over Hal and Kyle as a Green Lantern....

You, really, might as well be typing in Russian for all the understanding it'll convey.

Actually I didnt.

Soljer
Actually I didnt.

Oh, really?

After 100 years he would be better because:

<Insert Punisher Fanboy Drivel Here>

Phantom Zone
Oh, really?

Wait a aminute show me the link to the page were I said that....

Soljer
Click the little 'post' link, ya lazy bum.

Phantom Zone
*shrug* so and I retracted it. I dont know DCU that well the thread was supposed to be fun. Cant remember everything I say I certainly didnt say he could be equal to Parrallax.

Soljer
I dont know DCU that well

That much is painfully clear.

the thread was supposed to be fun.

It has been. For PR, X, Juntai, Bran, myself, Jinzin...pretty much anyone that made you look a fool.

Cant remember everything I say I certainly didnt say he could be equal to Parrallax.

You compared him to classic Parallax on multiple occasions.

Phantom Zone

You compared him to classic Parallax on multiple occasions.

Show me.

Soljer
Show me.

Find it yourself, I'm not wading through the twenty plus pages of "OMGZ, teh punisher da best! He didz teh surgereez on himslef!" the last few days have brought us.

Phantom Zone
I cant find it so i'll just make excuses instead, especially since I know he didnt

thumb up Ok got it.

Soljer
thumb up Ok got it.

You're not going to fool anyone, Alf.

A multitude of posters have had to sit through the last few days of bullshit; I'm sure I'm not the only one that recalls you comparing the Punisher to Parallax. smile.

Phantom Zone
I still cant find it, so i'll just cop out and say somebody saw me say it without providing any evidence

Soljer

A multitude of posters have had to sit through the last few days of bullshit; I'm sure I'm not the only one that recalls you comparing the Punisher to Parallax. smile.

smile.

Phantom Zone
I'll just keep saying people saw it and not provide any evidence because I know he didnt say it

Soljer

smile.

Yowsa
Wow stop sucking for a second mate.

Badabing
Okay, this has carried on long enough. Xmark, Juntai, Bran, Soljer, Jinzin and Phantom Zone, all of you have gone at it through several threads. It stops now. I'll hand out warnings to all of you if it doesn't.

Does it really take 5-6 people to go at Phantom Zone?

Yowsa, you're not even involved so stay out of it.

Thanks.

Juntai
Originally posted by Badabing
Okay, this has carried on long enough. Xmark, Juntai, Bran, Soljer, Jinzin and Phantom Zone, all of you have gone at it through several threads. It stops now. I'll hand out warnings to all of you if it doesn't.

Yowsa, you're not even involved so tay out of it.

Thanks. You're acting as if I've been hounding him or something, I've only made a handful of posts, and only to make a handful of points.

thadarknite84
If hes not jobbing I think he would stomp Superman. Not not jobbing.
I don't understand why people like to try and use jobbing as an excuse for why one character wins over the other. This is not the WWE and you can't take away from the story because it is canon.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
You're acting as if I've been hounding him or something, I've only made a handful of posts, and only to make a handful of points.

Yeah. Of everyone, Juntai, Jinzin, X, and Bran are totally innocent.

Yowsa
Originally posted by Badabing

Yowsa, you're not even involved so tay out of it.

Thanks. 131dur

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by thadarknite84
I don't understand why people like to try and use jobbing as an excuse for why one character wins over the other. This is not the WWE and you can't take away from the story because it is canon.

In all fairness hes "jobbed" too much so you cant call it jobbing anymore . Its just that really The Champion should do better than he does and isnt written they way he was originally intended.

Yowsa
In all fairness hes "jobbed" too much so you cant call it jobbing anymore . Its just that really The Champion should do better than he does and isnt written they way he was originally intended.

Thats pretty much true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thadarknite84
I don't understand why people like to try and use jobbing as an excuse for why one character wins over the other. This is not the WWE and you can't take away from the story because it is canon. Yes jobbing is just an excuse.

Yowsa
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes jobbing is just an excuse.

So if Thanos got beaten by Thing then thats usable? Also means Wolverine can cut Thanos with bone claws, so Thanos ain't shit in durability right?

Badabing
Originally posted by Juntai
You're acting as if I've been hounding him or something, I've only made a handful of posts, and only to make a handful of points. Okay, you're not on double secret probation anymore. biscuits
131dur You Durred me! durhuc

Yowsa
ninja

Mindset
So if Thanos got beaten by Thing then thats usable? Also means Wolverine can cut Thanos with bone claws, so Thanos ain't shit in durability right?

Wolverine didn't have bone claws when he cut him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine didn't have bone claws when he cut him.

Actually, if memory serves, Wolverine's cut Thanos twice.

Once with bone claws, once with adamantium.

The time with bone claws was noncanon, however.

quanchi112
So if Thanos got beaten by Thing then thats usable? Also means Wolverine can cut Thanos with bone claws, so Thanos ain't shit in durability right? Yes...all loses are usable. But really we have to go by each and every situation. Wolverine cutting Thanos and him being fine doesnt say his durability is subpar because he was fine. Now if Wolvie defeated him straight up then yes but he just cut him and it had no affect on him. wink

Unnatural-POWER
Yes...all loses are usable. But really we have to go by each and every situation. Wolverine cutting Thanos and him being fine doesnt say his durability is subpar because he was fine. Now if Wolvie defeated him straight up then yes but he just cut him and it had no affect on him. wink

Wolverine wouldn't be able to cut Superman. Superman > Thanos in durability?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Wolverine wouldn't be able to cut Superman. Superman > Thanos in durability? How do we know that he wouldnt be able to cut Superman. Thanos couldnt be dazed and confused by a Kalibak punch.

He wouldnt be three shotted by Cyborg either.

Thanos durability>>Superman durability.

Unnatural-POWER
How do we know that he wouldnt be able to cut Superman. Thanos couldnt be dazed and confused by a Kalibak punch.

He wouldnt be three shotted by Cyborg either.

Thanos durability>>Superman durability.

Even if, and i doubt it, but even if Adamantium was some godly powered substance that could cut through these characters with god-like durability, Wolverine wouldn't have the strength to push hard enough for it to penetrate the skin of someone with the durability of Superman.

And by the way pal, i would always consider it PIS that he cut Thanos, but then Wolverine is a ball of PIS rolled onto the pages of Marvel Comics anyway.

Relax Quan, i wasn't baiting you, although i guess it seems that way when i re-read what i wrote.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Even if, and i doubt it, but even if Adamantium was some godly powered substance that could cut through these characters with god-like durability, Wolverine wouldn't have the strength to push hard enough for it to penetrate the skin of someone with the durability of Superman.

And by the way pal, i would always consider it PIS that he cut Thanos, but then Wolverine is a ball of PIS rolled onto the pages of Marvel Comics anyway.

Relax Quan, i wasn't baiting you, although i guess it seems that way when i re-read what i wrote. Youll hardly ever hear me say pis.

Symmetric Chaos
Youll hardly ever hear me say pis.

SquirrelGirl vs Thanos

Unnatural-POWER
Youll hardly ever hear me say pis.

If you want to accept Thanos as not being durable enough to withstand a piece of metal from cutting his skin, that's up to you friend.

However, if Superman was cut with a piece of metal, i'm sure i wouldn't be the only one to find that a little ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SquirrelGirl vs Thanos When did I say pis....I think its a joke comic and that it isnt canon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>