Master Chief vs The Space Marine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
One side you got the Halo fanboys. On the other, you got your Doom fanatics.

Here is the question? Can Master Chief outgun the Space Marine in a Deathmatch?

To give neither person the advantage, the battle will take place in the Ruins stage from Gears of War.

Which trigger-happy mofo will win?

Burning thought
if they get their own weapons and powerups i think Doom guy, he has that BFG, it would blast through all the layers of the arena and the beams from its core would explode dicintegrating MC, or they both lose, MC self destructs at the same time Doom guy launches the BFG blast, ripping them both to shreds

Wandering Flame
Would be nice to state what weapons they have.

Assuming they both have smgs, due to MC's superior durability, reaction time, speed and experience...I'm giving my vote to the Chief. 13

Burning thought
i agree there, if its SMGs chief wins and possibly easily

Snafu the Great
Last time I checked, both M.C. and the S.M. both have automatic weapons. I'll admit that the Chief can wield both of them at the same time, but the Marine has a Chaingun that can easily match the automatics.

And given our love for action movies in which the Chaingun (or Mini-Gun), we know how destructive those things can be.

Burning thought
yes but what WF means is that MC can go at incredible speed and is robotic quick and accurate, fighting a human (Doom guys just a marine afterall) even though he may have great trainging, courage and etc etc he does not have the skill and stamina with just a SMG

but if he gets the mini gun and chief just has an SMG he would be in trouble, a mini gun rips hard, or a plasma machine cannon

Wandering Flame
In a few days I will change my name to "Wandering The Flame", so when people want to abbreviate my name they will refer to me as "WTF". So one would say, "as WTF just said, Ryu is fast enough to dodge bullets" etc.

Burning thought
rolling on floor laughing seriously? that would be excellent

Wandering Flame
Not really changing it, though. I just thought of a funny thing to say. stick out tongue

Wandering Flame is a cool name. I sat thinking of what to change my name to for hours so as to not be Sado-sama anymore (it wasn't a name I really wanted, I just wanted Sado22 to go WTF?!? as soon as he saw the name, and the avatar I had matched his personality too in my opinion, so I was acting like his clone), and Wandering Flame is based on one of my favorite songs so, I'm keeping it. smile

As for the match, depending on what the two have it can go either way.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
As for the match, depending on what the two have it can go either way.

Master Chief has his Halo gear while The Space Marine has his gear.

fascistcrusader
I'm going with the chief on this one.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Doom guys mini-gun will be useless because it's big and heavy and will be hard to keep on the Chief. However if the Doom guy gets his "WTFpwn all" weapon he might win.

Snafu the Great
You also forgot that The Space Marine can use a Berserker Med-Pack. He would be invunerable from 14-21 seconds...and he can rip apart Master Chief barehanded.

Also, some of the Marine's weapons can match Master Chief's.

Csdabest
Im going with Cheif. Sniper riffle, or Splazer.(Spartan Lazer).

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
You also forgot that The Space Marine can use a Berserker Med-Pack. He would be invunerable from 14-21 seconds...and he can rip apart Master Chief barehanded.

Also, some of the Marine's weapons can match Master Chief's.

he can't rip what he can't catch. And thee's no proof even in "beserker" mode that he can even penetrate the Chief's armor. Not with his hands.

Wandering Flame
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.