Orion vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackStorm
Does Orion stand a chance ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he does. AF FTW

TricksterPriest
He won't be able to take Juggs out, but he can easily BFR him.

quanchi112
Juggs beats him.

tkitna
Juggernaut if they slug it out.

Red Shift
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he does. AF FTW

What is the astro force going to do, do pray tell?

More than Stellaris's blast or the Godblast managed?

Mr. Slippyfist
I predict Orion getting beat around like he did against the General.

Red Shift
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I predict Orion getting beat around like he did against the General.

Astro Force didn't help him there, regardless of the General not being invulnerable or anything approaching it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Red Shift
Astro Force didn't help him there, regardless of the General not being invulnerable or anything approaching it. Orion looked like a baby rattle in General's hands.

quanchi112
Orion looked like a baby rattle in General's hands. When did this happen? Do you know the issue numbers? Id like to read about this.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did this happen? Do you know the issue numbers? Id like to read about this. WW3 (not the Black Adam one) part 2 or 3... JLA something... I forget the issue.

It's in the General/Shaggy Man respect thread though. smile

quanchi112
WW3 (not the Black Adam one) part 2 or 3... JLA something... I forget the issue.

It's in the General/Shaggy Man respect thread though. smile Thanks.

Red Shift
And I'm waiting on nvrbeenwthagirls reasoning, however broken I know it's going to be.

quanchi112
And I'm waiting on nvrbeenwthagirls reasoning, however broken I know it's going to be. Is this aza chorn from herochat?

Red Shift
Aza who?

G-Mafia
I know it's already been said but the Juggernaut takes this. After a long fight.

Red Shift
And I'm still waiting.

Priest
Juggernaut would win..
I see this playing out like a typical Thor and Juggy fight except Orion would be lacking the magic.

Gecko4lif
red

Whay are you named after the second gayest herald ever?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What is the astro force going to do, do pray tell?

More than Stellaris's blast or the Godblast managed?

The AF force blast the planet into dust and leaves Juggy floating in space as Orion Flies off the victor.

Priest
The AF force blast the planet into dust and leaves Juggy floating in space as Orion Flies off the victor.
Isen't that leaving the battle area?
Edit: i think Juggy can walk in space.

Red Shift

Ah, so you're conceding that Orion can't do a thing to so much as scratch the Juggernaut.

And regardless... you know... Marko doesn't need Earth under his feet to continue moving forward, as we've seen before.

Care to try again?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah, so you're conceding that Orion can't do a thing to so much as scratch the Juggernaut.

And regardless... you know... Marko doesn't need Earth under his feet to continue moving forward, as we've seen before.

Care to try again?

marko is a plot device character that everyone thinks cannot be hurt. But he's been shown to be hurt. He also wont' be able to do a thing to Orion since HE cannot fly. Now you try again. What is Cain going to do to Orion when he can't touch him?

Priest
marko is a plot device character that everyone thinks cannot be hurt. But he's been shown to be hurt. He also wont' be able to do a thing to Orion since HE cannot fly. Now you try again. What is Cain going to do to Orion when he can't touch him?
What are u talking about? The Juggernaut can't be hurt with his enhancements up.

Red Shift

Oh, yes, truly the Juggernaut is far more of a plot device than... say... a motherbox.

Go ahead and show me a top tier character doing enough damage to badly hurt the Juggernaut.

I'll be waiting.

janus77
Onslaught and WarHulk both physically overpowered him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, yes, truly the Juggernaut is far more of a plot device than... say... a motherbox.

Go ahead and show me a top tier character doing enough damage to badly hurt the Juggernaut.

I'll be waiting.

Orion is not a top tier character. He's a new God. A simple mother box can be converted to turn matter into energy and vice versa. You remind me of Photon. Are you his sock? roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Originally posted by Priest
What are u talking about? The Juggernaut can't be hurt with his enhancements up.
Onslaught?

could Galactus squish juggernaut with his fist?

Priest
Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught?
there was no reasoning behind that imo.
considering what the juggernaut took before with out a scratch that pretty retarded.
could Galactus squish juggernaut with his fist?
U have to be a powerful magic wielder or at least a skyfather to harm the Juggernaut. Galactus fits into that category.

nvrbeenwthagirl
considering what the juggernaut took before on scratch that even is retarded.

U have to be a powerful magic wielder or at least a skyfather to harm the Juggernaut. Galactus fits into that category.

Orion's AF does too. Considering the lvl at which it can be released.

Priest
Orion's AF does too. Considering the lvl at which it can be released.
Considering it couldn't do jack shit to the General I would disagree.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Considering it couldn't do jack shit to the General I would disagree. Superman unleashed didn't do jack to the general either.

Superman also hit the star conquerer with all his power, a being that was literally sitting on top of the world. It was Orion's AF that actually hurt the being.

Priest
Superman unleashed didn't do jack to the general either.

Superman also hit the star conquerer with all his power, a being that was literally sitting on top of the world. It was Orion's AF that actually hurt the being.
And Superman wouldent do jack shit to The Juggernaut. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Superman wouldent do jack shit to The Juggernaut. smile
Sure he wouldn't. We already know that the juggernaut got physically bitched by onslaught. The same onslaught in physical form couldn't stand up to the hulk. Nuff said. -

janus77
considering what the juggernaut took before with out a scratch that pretty retarded.

fair enough, I disagree with you on the Onslaught thing but it's opinion so no problem there.

as for the Skyfather-level comment... Thor's Godblast/force obviously achieved nothing more than a negating of juggernaut's forward momentum, so maybe you're right there...

and War Hulk and WWH both did achieve that. War Hulk going much further (though WWH wasn't interested in taking out characters outside of the illuminati so can't make a complete comparison with War Hulk).

I think that's the key thing though, that juggernaut is just +hugely resistant+ to physical force. not invulnerable nor indestructible. he's tough but there are characters out there out there that are just as tough and can output enough physical force to put him down.

too many people take his bragging as being some sort of objective statement of his powerset "nothing can stop the juggernaut", which then leads to statements such as "galactus can't physically hurt juggernaut" (not by you obviously, but certain other posters).

Badabing
Sure he wouldn't. We already know that the juggernaut got physically bitched by onslaught. The same onslaught in physical form couldn't stand up to the hulk. Nuff said. - I see Nvr is throwing down some pwnage. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Superman unleashed didn't do jack to the general either.

Superman also hit the star conquerer with all his power, a being that was literally sitting on top of the world. It was Orion's AF that actually hurt the being. The star conqueror eh? Ok well why has Superman beaten down Darkseid while Orion cant seem to beat his oldman when thats all he thinks about. Thank goodness Darkseids death is coming and Orion will finally get that victory over him hes always wanted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The star conqueror eh? Ok well why has Superman beaten down Darkseid while Orion cant seem to beat his oldman when thats all he thinks about. Thank goodness Darkseids death is coming and Orion will finally get that victory over him hes always wanted.

What the **** does this have to do with the thread? Not a thing.

quanchi112
What the **** does this have to do with the thread? Not a thing. Quit bringing up the lame villain the star conqueror.

Please he was lame.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quit bringing up the lame villain the star conqueror.

Please he was lame.

and yet he's managed to put the screws to the JLA, the future titans, even the avengers. He was so powerful that Dream had to come get him. Yeah, he's lame.

Ptr_Grifin
When Onslaught ripped them Gem out of Marko, He was NOT at normal levels. He was in a different universe prior to that in which he was severely weakened. He then returned home to Onslaught. (Malibu's run on the All New Exiles).

quanchi112
and yet he's managed to put the screws to the JLA, the future titans, even the avengers. He was so powerful that Dream had to come get him. Yeah, he's lame. Yes hes quite lame.

carver9
fair enough, I disagree with you on the Onslaught thing but it's opinion so no problem there.

as for the Skyfather-level comment... Thor's Godblast/force obviously achieved nothing more than a negating of juggernaut's forward momentum, so maybe you're right there...

and War Hulk and WWH both did achieve that. War Hulk going much further (though WWH wasn't interested in taking out characters outside of the illuminati so can't make a complete comparison with War Hulk).

I think that's the key thing though, that juggernaut is just +hugely resistant+ to physical force. not invulnerable nor indestructible. he's tough but there are characters out there out there that are just as tough and can output enough physical force to put him down.

too many people take his bragging as being some sort of objective statement of his powerset "nothing can stop the juggernaut", which then leads to statements such as "galactus can't physically hurt juggernaut" (not by you obviously, but certain other posters).

Dont agree with none of this. It will always be juggernaut>hulk. Hulk has never in his entire career hurt the juggernaut but the same cant be said for the hulk.

Juggernaut has proven on more than 8 occassion to be completely invulnerable. The only true thing that actually ever penetrated his skin has only been magic, anything else aint nothing but a nuisance.

It has been stated on panel already that juggernaut is stronger than the hulk, dont ask for me to bring it up for you because you have seen it numerous of times arguing against a writer that stated this.
It has been stated in comics and on panel that juggernaut has unlimited strength. It has been stated on panel that juggernaut is completely invulnerable. It has been stated on panel that if the juggernaut dont change his ways he will be responsible for killing every being on the planet because of his unstoppable rampage. And also juggernaut is powered by one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe next to galactus and thats cytorrak.

Everyone that juggernaut has fought has been nothing but a flee to him, including thor. The sad thing about it is that it takes teams to even bring him down and they never seem to accomplish injuring him, theyre only tactic ALWAYS is finding a telepath to bring him down instead of physically bringing him down.

The only time I can think of him actually being injured was when he fought the xforce and was stabbed in the eye by shatterstar but guess what, shatterstar possessed a magical sword. Another time I remember him being injured was when he fought thor and guess what, thor had to strip him of his power, so thor incaculable strength wasnt even enough to get the juggernauts attention. Another being that harmed the juggernaut was another magical being that stripped him of his flesh but guess what, juggernaut was still walking with a smile on his face and broke the guys neck.

Face the fact, juggernaut is invulnerable.

Priest
Sure he wouldn't. We already know that the juggernaut got physically bitched by onslaught. The same onslaught in physical form couldn't stand up to the hulk. Nuff said. -
The same Onslaught that was kicking the crap out of Thor, The Xmen, and the Advengers. Nuff Said. smile
Not to mention Cain was not a classic levels at the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The same Onslaught that was kicking the crap out of Thor, The Xmen, and the Advengers. Nuff Said. smile
Not to mention Cain was not a classic levels at the time.
Wrong. It was the Ultraverse it self that weakened Cain and Sienna Blaze. I have the series thanks. Upon returning the 616, they are back to normal. It was the universe itself that depowered them.

h1a8
Isen't that leaving the battle area?
Edit: i think Juggy can walk in space.

Juggs can only walk on nothing if he was first walking on something and then that something cease to exist below him. But yes it is leaving the battlefield. Good point.

Horrificus
Onslaught and WarHulk both physically overpowered him. War Hulk tripped him, and Onslaught, well, Onslaught story line should be expunged from the entire Marvel Library.

Accel
Originally posted by carver9
It has been stated on panel already that juggernaut is stronger than the hulk, dont ask for me to bring it up for you because you have seen it numerous of times arguing against a writer that stated this.
It has been stated in comics and on panel that juggernaut has unlimited strength.
Right, but you forgot the fact that none of that is true. At all.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Badabing
I see Nvr is throwing down some pwnage. laughing out loud
He has his game face on today

He must be on his man period

Priest
Wrong. It was the Ultraverse it self that weakened Cain and Sienna Blaze. I have the series thanks. Upon returning the 616, they are back to normal. It was the universe itself that depowered them.
How do u figure that he was returned to his normal classic levels?
anyways, this is Orion vs Juggernaut, u have yet to answer me how is Orion gonna beat Juggy, unless ur concluding that Orion is equals to Onslaught.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How do u figure that he was returned to his normal classic levels?
anyways, this is Orion vs Juggernaut, u have yet to answer me how is Orion gonna beat Juggy, unless ur concluding that Orion is equals to Onslaught. Orion's astro force has turned back UNIVERSAL destorying forces. He'll beat Juggy as he has no problem killing him.

Priest
Orion's astro force has turned back UNIVERSAL destorying forces. He'll beat Juggy as he has no problem killing him.
It failed to damage the General no expression
I don't feel like debating with you on this topic because it always seems like this would go around in circles.
If u provide feasible evidence on how the Orion may win, I'll get back to u. smile

TricksterPriest
Boomtube. Nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It failed to damage the General no expression
I don't feel like debating with you on this topic because it always seems like this would go around in circles.
If u provide feasible evidence on how the Orion may win, I'll get back to u. smile First of all, Orion, Working in the JLA must abide by thier rules. They do not kill. It's already established that he has to pull back on the blast as not to kill. You should know this, since you are trying to debate about Orion's power.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Boomtube. Nuff said.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/juggy.jpg

janus77
that's only if Cyttorak wants to play ball. what if Cyttorak isn't all that happy with his pet Cain?

Priest
First of all, Orion, Working in the JLA must abide by thier rules. They do not kill. It's already established that he has to pull back on the blast as not to kill. You should know this, since you are trying to debate about Orion's power.
the narration described the AF as galaxy busting, Orion was going all out smile
AF is all hyperbole my friend.

Priest
that's only if Cyttorak wants to play ball. what if Cyttorak isn't all that happy with his pet Cain?
Currently the Cyttorak and Cain are on the same page.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the narration described the AF as galaxy busting, Orion was going all out smile
AF is all hyperbole my friend. no. He used it in JKFW to turn back UNIVERSAL destroying forces. Either way, galaxy busting is enough to push back and kill juggy. Universal is over kill. And the AF was used on panel to help collapse a reality and push back the multiversal ALE being. All hyperbole?

janus77
yeah but, Cyttorak wasn't on the level in the page after the above scan smile

almost all juggernaut vs x fights are Cyttorak vs x fights.
as such, you just need to decide how invested Cyttorak is, in any particular conflict, before finding a winner.

Priest
no. He used it in JKFW to turn back UNIVERSAL destroying forces. Either way, galaxy busting is enough to push back and kill juggy. Universal is over kill. And the AF was used on panel to help collapse a reality and push back the multiversal ALE being. All hyperbole?
u can show me point be in the direction n which Classic Juggeranut with full enhancment as been killed let alone damaged by anything.
Hell Thor's God blast that was able to bust Exitars dome but dident scratch Cain.
I'll admit Cain is a walking plot device, but i can except it.

Priest
yeah but, Cyttorak wasn't on the level in the page after the above scan smile

almost all juggernaut vs x fights are Cyttorak vs x fights.
as such, you just need to decide how invested Cyttorak is, in any particular conflict, before finding a winner.
they were on the same page in the next book when the Cyttorak returned him to full power, and "unstoppable".

nvrbeenwthagirl
u can show me point be in the direction n which Classic Juggeranut with full enhancment as been killed let alone damaged by anything.
Hell Thor's God blast that was able to bust Exitars dome but dident scratch Cain.
I'll admit Cain is a walking plot device, but i can except it.

Becuz Thor was sick, I take it that the Godblast comes from him. Thus It wasn't full strength.

janus77
Thor was sick?
and I thought The Godblast was some concentrated Odin-force stuff?

any proof?

Priest
Thor was sick?
and I thought The Godblast was some concentrated Odin-force stuff?

any proof?
He's pulling shit out of his ass,
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/thoegodblast.jpg
read the narration nvr, the Godblast was at full strength, Thor even mentions how he successfully used it against Galactus and the Celestials.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's pulling shit out of his ass,
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/thoegodblast.jpg
read the narration nvr, the Godblast was at full strength, Thor even mentions how he successfully used it against Galactus and the Celestials.

I don't see it say that it's at full strength. He says it is mixed with his blood and at the time, Thor was sick.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor was put under a dizzy spell that wore off after he got KO'ed and woke up...

quanchi112
I don't see it say that it's at full strength. He says it is mixed with his blood and at the time, Thor was sick. Thor was sick....

laughing laughing out loud laughing

janus77
Godforce seriously doesn't look impressive at all.
and how on earth did it "give pause" to a Celestial?

Hell Hulk with Celestial Tech bitchslapped Juggernaut... so I'd imagine Celestials would just take Odin and dunk him in their tea.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Hell Hulk with Celestial Tech bitchslapped Juggernaut... so I'd imagine Celestials would just take Odin and dunk him in their tea.
Excellent Point.

Priest

It broke thru Exitar's dome piece.

Red Shift
Excellent Point.

No, not at all, and you've still failed to prove any evidence towards your argument.

janus77
It broke thru Exitar's dome piece.
a scan?
surely there must be something to explain this truly bizarre feat, no?

why would the Asgardians create The Destroyer if a mere Godblast was capable of hurting a Celestial?

makes no sense. at least they go through the trouble of making Galactus really really really really really ... weak before putting him through the indignity of a Godblast no expression.

Priest
a scan?
surely there must be something to explain this truly bizarre feat, no?

why would the Asgardians create The Destroyer if a mere Godblast was capable of hurting a Celestial?

makes no sense. at least they go through the trouble of making Galactus really really really really really ... weak before putting him through the indignity of a Godblast no expression.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsCelestial1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsCelestial2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsCelestal3.jpg

janus77
ah, so the belt increased the power by 10 or the blast he shot at juggernaut was weaker than the one he shot at Exitar (thus not necessitating the Belt)?

still loony but at least it doesn't seem as silly as suggesting Celestials are < Juggernaut in terms of durability no expression.

quanchi112
No, not at all, and you've still failed to prove any evidence towards your argument. Youll get used to that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ah, so the belt increased the power by 10 or the blast he shot at juggernaut was weaker than the one he shot at Exitar (thus not necessitating the Belt)?

still loony but at least it doesn't seem as silly as suggesting Celestials are < Juggernaut in terms of durability no expression.

Thus The feat isn't the same. The juggernaut did not withstand the same force that the celestial didn't.

Red Shift
Waiting on your proof that Orion's firepower is beyond Thor's, nvrbeenwthagirl.

You know... factual evidence.

Anything, really.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Waiting on your proof that Orion's firepower is beyond Thor's, nvrbeenwthagirl.

You know... factual evidence.

Anything, really.

Jack Kirby's Fourth world. Try it sometimes.

quanchi112
Jack Kirby's Fourth world. Try it sometimes. So when you ask for proof Ill just direct you to a series. I mean you provided nothing really at all. You said go read fourth world. If you want to actually make a point make a reference to a specific event that occurred in fourth world.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So when you ask for proof Ill just direct you to a series. I mean you provided nothing really at all. You said go read fourth world. If you want to actually make a point make a reference to a specific event that occurred in fourth world.

Um desaad made reference to the event. I made reference to the event. Get lost. If you want to know the event, Then read the ****ing thread.

quanchi112
Um desaad made reference to the event. I made reference to the event. Get lost. If you want to know the event, Then read the ****ing thread. What the shared feat again.

Yeah Orion and the fourth others who aided him in that feat would most certainly crush Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the shared feat again.

Yeah Orion and the fourth others who aided him in that feat would most certainly crush Thor.

No. How about you learn to read. ORION ****ING turned back UNIVERSAL destroying forces with the Asto force in JAck kirby's fourth world. Now get lost troll.

quanchi112
No. How about you learn to read. ORION ****ING turned back UNIVERSAL destroying forces with the Asto force in JAck kirby's fourth world. Now get lost troll. Post a scan. Thor ran off Galactus. Thats impressive. Trump that feat troll. quit making claims you dont ever back up. I dont know why I even bother asking you to put up or shut up. If you arent going to prove what you claim dont respond back.

Ptr_Grifin
I didn't see where it said in that scan that the belt he put on the hammer made it stronger. It said the belt was to help Mjolnir contain the blast, not amp it.

h1a8
Personally, I don't think the AF is going to harm juggs, unless it is greater than the Cytorrak's enchantment. Neither do I think Orion physically can harm Juggs by punches either. With that said, I think Juggs loses to BFR from either the boomtube or being thrown in space. Outside help isn't allowed right?

Red Shift
No. How about you learn to read. ORION ****ING turned back UNIVERSAL destroying forces with the Asto force in JAck kirby's fourth world. Now get lost troll.

And Thor's absorbed universe destroying attacks as well.

Try again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Thor's absorbed universe destroying attacks as well.

Try again.

Absorbing an attack is different than Turning back one with energy OUTPUT. you fail. And Thor turned back a GALAXY destroying attack. You really fail.

quanchi112
Im curious what others think on this. Which is greater, the godblast or the astro force?

Red Shift
Absorbing an attack is different than Turning back one with energy OUTPUT. you fail. And Thor turned back a GALAXY destroying attack. You really fail.

Nope. Thor's absorbed attacks which were going to destroy massive parts of the universe.

Thor's also turned away Galactus, injured Celestial level beings, killed Mangog with an energy attack, and knocked out the Hulk in the MC II reality.

And what exactly do you have Orion doing with the Astro Force?

Anything else besides you're amazing "omgfg!!1 universe!!!1" feat?

Desaad
Nope. Thor's absorbed attacks which were going to destroy massive parts of the universe.

I believe you are talking about the Death Bomb, which was going to destroy 1/5 of the universe.

Hahaha

MC II reality as evidence of something?

REALLY?

Thats just the funniest thing in the above.

Hazsekswthurmom
Red shift=Photon009

Red Shift
Originally posted by Desaad

Thats just the funniest thing in the above.

And you've carefully avoided the other three, in continuity examples.

Desaad
Not at all, I simply picked the best of the bunch to mock.

The others have their caveats that you didn't mention; I just chose not to elaborate.

For example...The "energy blast" that "killed" Mangog (actually Anti-Energy blast, to be precise) was against a Mangog who no longer had the power and hate of a billion, billion beings, but who fed off the hate of a Thanos clone.

Hardly the same thing.

And the blast was right down this less powerful Mangog's throat, not straight onto his body. We have no reference for how durable the insides of this obviously weaker Mangog are.

"Injured Celestial Level beings" comes with the fact that, hey, that Celestial was in fact Exitar, who pretty much has his armor destroyed in every appearance.

Turning away Galactus is undoubtedly extremely impressive, but comes with the fact that Galactus was engaged in a furious battle with Ego when attacked, and the fact that this showing comes from an era long before the cosmic hierarchy was established, and Strange was tossing off attacks against the Living Tribunal.

To be clear, none of the above has anything to do with the comparison of the Astro Force and the Godblast, or Thor and Orion. Simple observations and clarifications.

Red Shift
Originally posted by Desaad
Not at all, I simply picked the best of the bunch to mock.

The others have their caveats that you didn't mention; I just chose not to elaborate.

For example...The "energy blast" that "killed" Mangog (actually Anti-Energy blast, to be precise) was against a Mangog who no longer had the power and hate of a billion, billion beings, but who fed off the hate of a Thanos clone.

Hardly the same thing.

And the blast was right down this less powerful Mangog's throat, not straight onto his body. We have no reference for how durable the insides of this obviously weaker Mangog are.

"Injured Celestial Level beings" comes with the fact that, hey, that Celestial was in fact Exitar, who pretty much has his armor destroyed in every appearance.

Turning away Galactus is undoubtedly extremely impressive, but comes with the fact that Galactus was engaged in a furious battle with Ego when attacked, and the fact that this showing comes from an era long before the cosmic hierarchy was established, and Strange was tossing off attacks against the Living Tribunal.

To be clear, none of the above has anything to do with the comparison of the Astro Force and the Godblast, or Thor and Orion. Simple observations and clarifications.

And said Mangog was still powerful enough to take attacks powerful enough to destroy stars and to beat Thor unconscious with a handful of attacks.

Do pray tell what level beings have damaged Celestial armor, and what level they were at, since it's such a common occurrence.

A 2000 foot tall Destroyer with all of Asgard inside it, and the Odin Sword? All of which managed to take a hand of a Celestial off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.