Devilsaur vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Link is armed only with a Sword similar to the Mastersword but none of it's powers, and a Hyrule shield. To win this Link needs Skill

VS

A Devilsaur, What you see is what you get, huge Dinosaur like reptile. (Ignore the Undead, that's just me)

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/WoWScrnShot_120307_022343.jpg

ESB -1138
Which Link?

Remindme
Er....let's go with.....Ocarina of Time. Only Zelda i've played.

Feel free to comment on the other Links though

ESB -1138
OoT Link is dead. Only Link that can win this would be Twilight Princess Link.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Remindme
Link is armed only with a Sword similar to the Mastersword but none of it's powers, and a Hyrule shield. To win this Link needs Skill

VS

A Devilsaur, What you see is what you get, huge Dinosaur like reptile. (Ignore the Undead, that's just me)

You are a lying liar! That is not your lifetime kills mhm

ESB -1138
Okay...CC has gone crazy

Diamond Kisses
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/7/customsig_110777_Om.gif

My brother have taught me how to check up what could be false claims about characters in World of Warcraft stick out tongue

ESB -1138
How?

Diamond Kisses
Since Remindme is playing on an european server, his character information is accessable for public trough the site:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/

If you then search for his character name and list them after realm, which he have posted in his signature- you get his character up. That combined with the fact that I know his level and class makes it very easy to pick him out of all the characters named 'Ventus' smile

I there can see his level, gear, stats, talents, skills, reputation and Player-Vs-Player progress.
I can also see his professions, which guild he is a member of and the information of all his guild members big grin

ESB -1138
Okay...kind of glad I don't play World of Warcraft now.

Diamond Kisses
I quit a long time ago, while my brother quit just recently stick out tongue

Remindme
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
You are a lying liar! That is not your lifetime kills mhm you hurt me deep, do you think i am a liar? crybaby

You considered that not my most played character?

It's just my current preffered character

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
OoT Link is dead. Only Link that can win this would be Twilight Princess Link.

so, what about Twilight princess Link, how does he win?

Diamond Kisses
you hurt me deep, do you think i am a liar? crybaby

You considered that not my most played character?

It's just my current preffered character

Which is your mass-murderous character then? smile

ESB -1138
OH! You got told! CC has burnt your @$$!!

Remindme
Which is your mass-murderous character then? smile

Of course i am! I wouldn't post something on my signature with pride if it wasn't my handiwork erm

Rogue is a psychopath in the making, mark my words, he will become evern greater than that of my mage!

Doesn't anyone trust me? sad

Originally posted by ESB -1138
OH! You got told! CC has burnt your @$$!!

I don't think she did.... or didn't mean to, or something

and

Answer what i posted before

ESB -1138
so, what about Twilight princess Link, how does he win?

He can throw a 10-50 ton goron with ease, overpower Ganondorf in a sword lock, and is really uber powerful. TP Link would be more than able to defeat Devilsaur.

Diamond Kisses
Of course i am! I wouldn't post something on my signature with pride if it wasn't my handiwork erm

Rogue is a psychopath in the making, mark my words, he will become evern greater than that of my mage!

Doesn't anyone trust me? sad

I don't think she did.... or didn't mean to, or something

and

Answer what i posted before

My brother sat a lot of hours each day for multiple months to gain High Warlord rank. This was before Alterac Valley was cross realmed and he had a total of around 40.000 honorable kills.

Are you saying that YOU who have started playing relativly recent has one level 54 character and a second character with 31393 Honorable kills? stick out tongue

Are you blaming me for not trusting your words, considering how much time my brother spent on it and reached just somewhat over you?

Remindme
My brother sat a lot of hours each day for multiple months to gain High Warlord rank. This was before Alterac Valley was cross realmed and he had a total of around 40.000 honorable kills.

Are you saying that YOU who have started playing relativly recent has one level 54 character and a second character with 31393 Honorable kills? stick out tongue

Are you blaming me for not trusting your words, considering how much time my brother spent on it and reached just somewhat over you?

Yep, i'm just that good big grin Your brother clearly isn't violent enough ^^

Seriously though, that is killing blows. Which i am good at getting because i only trigger off my finisher (slice & dice being an exception) when then have very low hitpoints left.

Ohhhhh, You get those ranks via killing? then i must kill more!

Who knows? if he played long ago maybe the system changed? Or maybe i'm just that much better big grin*someone whisphers* not bloody likely * SHUT UP YOU!

Diamond Kisses
They removed the ranking system when the expansion was released stick out tongue

What is your 31393 character's name? smile

My brother had some mad gear stuff shockyes

Remindme
They removed the ranking system when the expansion was released stick out tongue

What is your 31393 character's name? smile

My brother had some mad gear stuff shockyes

You must still be able to get to add things to your name, i see "Grunts" and "Senior sergeants" all the time in Orgrimmar

Why should i tell you? you don't trust me after all. cry

Violent2Dope
Back to the fight. TP Link would win, no other tho.

Diamond Kisses
You must still be able to get to add things to your name, i see "Grunts" and "Senior sergeants" all the time in Orgrimmar

Why should i tell you? you don't trust me after all. cry

If you played PvP before the expansion you got to keep your rank smile

And I do not trust you stick out tongue

Especially not when the 31393 is darker than the rest of the text roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if you DID tell me I would start trusting you again happy

Remindme
If you played PvP before the expansion you got to keep your rank smile

And I do not trust you stick out tongue

Especially not when the 31393 is darker than the rest of the text roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if you DID tell me I would start trusting you again happy

Those dastards.....

This were i'm supposed to get all defensive, and start typing to prove you wrong ^^

Doesn't work on me big grin

When you trust me, I'll tell you ^^

I don't go out of my way for people who might not be worth my time, sorry to say miss.

Diamond Kisses
I will just keep not believing you then shrug

Remindme
I will just keep not believing you then shrug

......so mean

What did i ever do to you.....

I feel so lonely

Diamond Kisses
Do not take it personal, as I still love you stick out tongue

I just do not believe you, since my brother barely pulled it trough and I know how hard he worked for it big grin

Remindme
Do not take it personal, as I still love you stick out tongue

I just do not believe you, since my brother barely pulled it trough and I know how hard he worked for it big grin

How can you love me if you don't trust me? boxed

Your brother just sit at home all day and play or something?

Violent2Dope
No one loves me...

Anyway, this is off topic.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No one loves me...

Anyway, this is off topic.

I'm your friend ^^ i don't LOVE you, but, friendship is the next best thing, and doesn't screw people over like love does ^^

So TP Link Owns it, but all others die horribly?

Okay, how about, we give him his horse, any change?

Violent2Dope
I'm your friend ^^ i don't LOVE you, but, friendship is the next best thing, and doesn't screw people over like love does ^^

So TP Link Owns it, but all others die horribly?

Okay, how about, we give him his horse, any change? Only for TP Link, he is the only one who can use his sword on horseback! haermm

Remindme
Only for TP Link, he is the only one who can use his sword on horseback! haermm

Ignore gameplay mechanics for the time being

Lets assume OoT link has the same horseback swords skill TP links does.

I make it so.... ahh the magical power of being the thread starter ^^

Violent2Dope
Ignore gameplay mechanics for the time being

Lets assume OoT link has the same horseback swords skill TP links does.

I make it so.... ahh the magical power of being the thread starter ^^ I only say TP Link because of his over-the-top physical attributes. I still say OoT will lose.

Remindme
I only say TP Link because of his over-the-top physical attributes. I still say OoT will lose.

What in your eyes, would balance this fight up best?

Violent2Dope
What in your eyes, would balance this fight up best? The bow would help, no Light Arrows tho, that would make it easy win for Link.

Remindme
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Ventus :O this is HORRIBLY out of date, my trinkets have totally changed, it's behind by 3 levels, and about 300 honor kills erm also some of my armor has changed

Okay, so, bow and some arrows,

horse?
other melee weapons?
magic?

Violent2Dope
Sorry it took so long to reply, busy with hentai. big grin

The bow is a big step foreward, Link is a smart fighter, with it he may be able to do it.

Remindme
Sorry it took so long to reply, busy with hentai. big grin

The bow is a big step foreward, Link is a smart fighter, with it he may be able to do it.
Hentai? erm perverted boy

Okies, how about, instead of the bow, we given him the chain thingy, since this is taking place in a forest (think of Jurassic park)

Violent2Dope
Hentai? erm perverted boy

Okies, how about, instead of the bow, we given him the chain thingy, since this is taking place in a forest (think of Jurassic park) 1. Yep evil face

2. The hookshot? The thing that only stuns enemies that are ants compared to Devilsaur? No man...

I don't think with just the bow it would be easy, but Link would have a decent chance.

ESB -1138
OoT Link...give him the bow and a few bombs and that's all he would need to defeat the Devilsaur...plus his trusted shield and sword.

Remindme
1. Yep evil face

2. The hookshot? The thing that only stuns enemies that are ants compared to Devilsaur? No man...

I don't think with just the bow it would be easy, but Link would have a decent chance.

I want thinking he could use it for you know, a quick get away....

Violent2Dope
I want thinking he could use it for you know, a quick get away.... To do what? Be pwned somewhere else? The only thing it could possible do is if it could latch onto the beast's head, and then stab the shit out of it's head while on top...actually that's a pretty good idea.

Cosmic Cube
To do what? Be pwned somewhere else? The only thing it could possible do is if it could latch onto the beast's head, and then stab the shit out of it's head while on top...actually that's a pretty good idea. He can use items in this fight?

By the way, Link has fought monsters that would kill that thing.

Remindme
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
By the way, Link has fought monsters that would kill that thing.

Lol that's kinda obvious, what makes this fight challenging is the basic level of equipment he has available to him

Violent2Dope
With full equipment Link would easily kill that thing.

Cosmic Cube
Lol that's kinda obvious, what makes this fight challenging is the basic level of equipment he has available to him You are the thread maker, so whatever you say goes.

With just a sword and shield, I think he could do it, but it would be difficult.

With full equipment Link would easily kill that thing.

That's what I was thinking.

What if Link just had the Fierce Deity's Mask, and nothing else? He was pretty formidable with that power.

Violent2Dope
If he had FDM, he would annihilate it.

Cosmic Cube
If he had FDM, he would annihilate it. Okay.

What about the Pegasus Boots?

With just a sword and shield, I think he'd have a lot of difficulty.

Remindme
What are the Pegasus books?

How about, you tell me the gear they he has a 5.1/10 chance of winning?

Cosmic Cube
What are the Pegasus books?

How about, you tell me the gear they he has a 5.1/10 chance of winning? The Pegasus Boots give Link super-speed.

I think they'd give him a better chance.

Violent2Dope
I think with Pegasus Boots he would still likely lose, thing is, he would realistically only be picking at its feet, I think the bow is the best choice, normal arrows only.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The Pegasus Boots give Link super-speed.

I think they'd give him a better chance.

The Pegasus Boots were only in a Link to the Past and all that did was allow Link the ability to run. Give him one of those super bombs and the Devilsaur is dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.