Superman Prime vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Team gets 5 days of prep

Team
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid
Ronan the Accuser
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
Silver Surfer

Mr. Slippyfist
Iron Man.

guy222
Is Vulcan merged with the M'krann Crystal

tkitna
The team doesnt need prep. Superman dies.

Sirius77
No. Itll end kind of like I think that the sc war will end.

With alot of casualtys and sbp leaving the planet with blood on his hands.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370

Team
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid
Ronan the Accuser
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
Silver Surfer

Ronan, Iron man, mister sinister and apoc all die in the first pass. the 2nd blitz will take out the hulks, surfer, super skrull and mister M. Left will be vulcan who will only be allowed to live to tell the tale.

Terryc250
Surfer solos SMP

Sirius77
Originally posted by Terryc250
Surfer solos SMP

No. He gets stomped into dust.

Estacado
Originally posted by Terryc250
Surfer solos SMP
I really doubt that SMP killed 32 GLs with ease and took out Hal and Guy even if we say that 10 or 20 gls=Surfer he could still take him.On the other hand Surfer could use solar radiation on him.....
That's just ABC logic and my opinion though.

quanchi112
The team wins. This team is to much for Prime with the Surfers abilities. He could pump red solar energy into him while the others battle him.

Erik-Lensherr
SMP wins rather easily.

Estacado
If he can beat Surfer he stomps the team pretty easily.

golem370
Originally posted by Estacado

It's sounds like your saying that the Silver Surfer could defeat all of his teammates?

Estacado
Surfer is the only real threat in that team.....maybe Ronan as well.
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid

Would get beat pretty easily and fast they can't deal with Prime's speed.

Soljer
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid

Cosigned.

starlock
Team for the easy win

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned.
I love it how everyone is like "zomg it's 10 on 1 team winz!!!"

Mr.Biscuits
Apoc solos...

golem370
Well one thing Super-Adaptoid could mimic Silver Surfers abilities. Two of the Strongest version of Hulk plus Apocalypse is smart strong and very versatile

123KID

nah it's just because Prime isn't Thanos he can't demolish huge teams like this

maybe when he's uneffected by top tiers punches he will be but right now superboy and Krypto can bloody him

this team for the easy win

Estacado
Originally posted by 123KID

maybe when he's uneffected by top tiers punches he will be but right now superboy and Krypto can bloody him

Have you even read the line up?
There are no top tiers in there except for Surfer.

Newjak
Couldn't Super Adaptoid take the powers
Of both Hulks
Silver Surfer
Apoc
Mr. Sinister

That would make him very hard to beat especially if Ronan gave him his hammer.

123KID
..........you just said two of the strongest versions of The Hulk aren't top tier.......

one version of which owned Absorbing Man and Classic Cain

um....yeah don't get it

Estacado
..........you just said two of the strongest versions of The Hulk aren't top tier.......

um....yeah don't get it
So what will War Hulk do to Superman again?

123KID
irrelevant you said the only top tier was Surfer. that's wrong.

and i'd say Wa Hulk stopping Juggs is more impressive combat-wise than anything Prime has done. sure he can move planets but his punches haven't knocked out any notable characters
as opposed to Hulk who physically stopped one of the strongest top tiers at the time

Estacado
irrelevant you said the only top tier was Surfer. that's wrong.

and i'd say Wa Hulk stopping Juggs is more impressive combat-wise than anything Prime has done. sure he can move planets but his punches haven't knocked out any notable characters
as opposed to Hulk who physically stopped one of the strongest top tiers at the time
He only punched through dimensional barriers........
Who did War Hulk Ko?
Killing 32 Gl's and beating up Hal and Guy isn't impressive at all.
So what will War Hulk do to Superman again?
Knocking out a guy who survived a planatery explosion from point blank and survived 2 blasts from Am before his upgrade isn't impressive........

123KID
means nothing in his fight showings

fodder GLs

Hal has had his arm broke by Mongul and i think came back to win

knock out some teeth and stagger him because his strength is above Superboy's and Krypto's and they have effected Prime

planetary explosion survival is top tier feats

Sodam was an idiot in the fight with Prime. another non-win for Prime as he made use of his opponent's weaknesses and thus the mighty Ion was not at his best

Estacado
Hulk wouldn't even touch him since when can he deal with speed comparable to Superman?
Still he killed 32 Gls and that is more than Hal killed when he went rogue...
Since when was Sodam shown as top tier gl?

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
The team wins. This team is to much for Prime with the Surfers abilities. He could pump red solar energy into him while the others battle him.

That's the only way the team can win. Other than that they lose.

pr1983

Team
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid
Ronan the Accuser
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
Silver Surfer

f its current prime, and he takes down Surfer quickly, the rest is easy enough imo...

Gecko4lif
super adaptiod is the worse problem here

Alfheim
Hulk wouldn't even touch him since when can he deal with speed comparable to Superman?
?

Well he did own a robot that both Northstar and Nova were having trouble with. Northstar is pretty fast on his own. That was a weaker version of The Hulk.

JasonK4
Co-signed.
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Apoc solos...
uhuh

WrathfulDwarf

Team
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid
Ronan the Accuser
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
Silver Surfer

That line up is a joke. The only one I can see there is SS. But if you're talking about the SS that was put on a choke hold by T'Challa. Then SMP wins.

JasonK4
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
That line up is a joke. The only one I can see there is SS. But if you're talking about the SS that was put on a choke hold by T'Challa. Then SMP wins.

na-uh It was an arm bar, not a choke hold. Also, Hudlin's Panther >>> that entire list.

Priest
Surfer can take Prime.

B.A

um....yeah don't get it Hulk top tier? laughing out loud

Sirius77

Appearently, you didnt read the issue where Gamora drew blood from thanos and squirrel girl... well you know the rest.

123KID
um...yes you are saying Hulk isn't top tier? if you are, you are just
WrjwaqZfjIY

except Thanos has decades of showings of not being even effected by people far above Gamora

Prime has been effected by quite a few characters over his career a single ring blast from Hal for instance

really he's been bashed around by a lot of heroes including MM

Decimus
Superman Prime retconnes the team into the muppets cast with- get this- one punch. I believe he just has not used it lately for the fact that battles would end too quickly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pr1983
f its current prime, and he takes down Surfer quickly, the rest is easy enough imo... By current do you mean countdown Prime?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer can take Prime.

Surfer can't even take Thanos. How is he gonna take someone Faster, Stronger, more powerful?

janus77
just how powerful is Prime?
seems like overkill with Surfer and Hulks...

just imagine Surfer gives both War Hulk and WWH Power Cosmic and Cosmic Glaze, the ability to fly and to project their infinite energies in the form of blasts.

seems like anyone below Galactus would die pretty easily from all that.

Estacado
crylaugh

The Mexican
What the ****?! SBP Has yet to beat a single top tier without some form of help yet! But people still claim he can take out a team with at least three above top tier people and several other that are solid top tiers themselves?! SBP is beyond screwed! The light from screwed will take billions of years to reach SBP!

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer can't even take Thanos. How is he gonna take someone Faster, Stronger, more powerful? I never said he could take either. Surfer would lose to both imo. Although Surfer is built to be more successful against Prime then against Thanos.

Estacado
Originally posted by The Mexican
What the ****?! SBP Has yet to beat a single top tier without some form of help yet! But people still claim he can take out a team with at least three above top tier people and several other that are solid top tiers themselves?! SBP is beyond screwed! The light from screwed will take billions of years to reach SBP!
Can you name those uber guys? Surfer excluded....

Oh wait you think WWH has a good fight against the JLA nevermind.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Apoc solos...
What he said.

Estacado
Where is my gift?estahuh

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by The Mexican
Man handled guy gardner and hal jordan while weakened,dont bother coming back.

123KID
Hal has fought and won fights with broken arms. so SBP didn't handle Hal because Hal could still fight and possibly even win if GLs didn't exist to llose in these events

vlaaad12345
Hal has fought and won fights with broken arms. so SBP didn't handle Hal because Hal could still fight and possibly even win if GLs didn't exist to llose in these events
Except he was down and out for that fight and guy was about to get his neck snapped after the beat down he got,prime came out on top easily in that fight,along with all the other people hes fought and won against.

quanchi112
Hal has fought and won fights with broken arms. so SBP didn't handle Hal because Hal could still fight and possibly even win if GLs didn't exist to llose in these events Ok maybe but thats a big maybe, the point is he broke his arms without even his full attention. Prime is above top tier and fighting them in packs proves that. I mean its not like Hal Jordan challenged him by himself nope. He had an army of gl's and an army of superheroes all coming after Prime.

King_Mungi

I don't think people realize he has fought multiple opponents before..and won.

lando005
isnt mister m a very powerful omega level mutant?

iceman24567
Originally posted by lando005
isnt mister m a very powerful omega level mutant? He was pretty powerful but did nothing as impressive as Prime.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well he did own a robot that both Northstar and Nova were having trouble with. Northstar is pretty fast on his own. That was a weaker version of The Hulk.

Context is everything.

Hulk literally came up from behind tapped the robot on it's shoulder and then punched him basically destroying him with one shot. It was impressive strength wise, not speed as he literally just stood there when the robot was focused else where

Sirius77
WrjwaqZfjIY

except Thanos has decades of showings of not being even effected by people far above Gamora

Prime has been effected by quite a few characters over his career a single ring blast from Hal for instance

really he's been bashed around by a lot of heroes including MM

He broke hals arm and choked guy. And conner, hal and guy are all above gamora.

Roldz
With Prep i say the team wins..

Just think about it Apoc, Sinister, Stark + 2 matter and a reality manipulator with celestial tech or its powersource teh cosmic cube, then theres Super Adaptoid and its energysource; a shard of another cosmic cube gave them 5 days to play around with those artifact, well theres just endless possibilities.. I think its spite..

B.A
WrjwaqZfjIY

really he's been bashed around by a lot of heroes including MM laughing out loud

Alfheim
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Context is everything.

Hulk literally came up from behind tapped the robot on it's shoulder and then punched him basically destroying him with one shot. It was impressive strength wise, not speed as he literally just stood there when the robot was focused else where

It still had to be fast. That robot just pawned Northstar and Nova, if that punch was not fast the robot would have had time to react.

King_Mungi
It still had to be fast. That robot just pawned Northstar and Nova, if that punch was not fast the robot would have had time to react.

Ummm...no, the duo had no problem tagging him it was power they lacked as he hit him many times but all they did was crack his armor. Also the robot didn't even see Hulk coming before he got the punch. It wasn't a speed feat at all

Soljer
Ummm...no, the duo had no problem tagging him it was power they lacked as he hit him many times but all they did was crack his armor. Also the robot didn't even see Hulk coming before he got the punch. It wasn't a speed feat at all

thumb up.

Context for the M-Fing win?

Alfheim
Ummm...no, the duo had no problem tagging him it was power they lacked as he hit him many times but all they did was crack his armor.

The robot was hitting the two and throwing them about. They were not dancing around the robot laughing, thats trouble.

Also the robot didn't even see Hulk coming before he got the punch. It wasn't a speed feat at all

Hulk tapped it on the shoulder and it turned around. I think he saw it coming because if you look at the second panel Hulk punched him in the face. So in order for Hulk to punch him in the face he had to be completely facing him.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/?action=view&current=hulkspeed1.jpg

King_Mungi
The robot was hitting the two and throwing them about. They were not dancing around the robot laughing, thats trouble.

Let's put it this way....

Nova < Northstar <<<< Superboy Prime.

Northstar got tagged three times, one time when Nova first arrived and distracted him, second when he shot a laser beam when he never showed this ability before. Only one time the robot really tagged him, but we didn't see how he did it as after Nova hit the ground it cut to Northstar caught.

Hulk tapped it on the shoulder and it turned around. I think he saw it coming because if you look at the second panel Hulk punched him in the face. So in order for Hulk to punch him in the face he had to be completely facing him.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/?action=view&current=hulkspeed1.jpg

How does that show great speed? the robot had literally no time to react or think.."who's the green guy" before getting his head knocked off. The robot was in a standing position and looking the other way, so it wasn't like he was good to go in that stance, while Hulk was.

Find it funny how Northstar couldn't do any physical damage, when he did this to Savage Hulk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

Alfheim
Let's put it this way....

Nova < Northstar <<<< Superboy Prime.

Yes I know but that Robot was dealing with two speedsters with ease. Prof hulk then easily pawned it and thats not even WWH. Obvoulsy WWH cant beat SMP but with the others he should be able to cope with his speed a bit.

Northstar got tagged three times, one time when Nova first arrived and distracted him, second when he shot a laser beam when he never showed this ability before. Only one time the robot really tagged him, but we didn't see how he did it as after Nova hit the ground it cut to Northstar caught.

Give me a break Northstar got distracted once but apart from that the robot was giving them hell.

How does that show great speed? the robot had literally no time to react or think.."who's the green guy" before getting his head knocked off. The robot was in a standing position and looking the other way, so it wasn't like he was good to go in that stance, while Hulk was.

He was not looking the other way. The robot was standing directly inf ront of Hulk, thats how Hulk managed to punch him in the face. Not the back of the head or the side of the head, the face. So obvoulsy if that robot can deal with those two speedsters like that Hulk had to be fast.

Find it funny how Northstar couldn't do any physical damage, when he did this to Savage Hulk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

So what all he did was hurt the Hulk. Hell Cap has hurt the Hulk, so what? The robot was tough.

golem370
I believe with Silver Surfers powers The Hulk's strength Super-Adaptoid's mimic powers and Iron Man Apocalypse Mister Sinister minds not to mention celestial technology they should win.

King_Mungi
Yes I know but that Robot was dealing with two speedsters with ease. Prof hulk then easily pawned it and thats not even WWH. Obvoulsy WWH cant beat SMP but with the others he should be able to cope with his speed a bit.

Yeah and what did Hulk do? Got him when his guard down, so once again how is this impressive? No it really isn't an example of being able to cope with his speed as there is such a vast speed difference between Prime and Northstar/Nova it's not even fair.

Give me a break Northstar got distracted once but apart from that the robot was giving them hell.

and I already said the other times the robot "tagged" Northstar, and really wasn't that "hellish" as Northstar has had worse, and I mean worse fights before.

He was not looking the other way. The robot was standing directly inf ront of Hulk, thats how Hulk managed to punch him in the face. Not the back of the head or the side of the head, the face. So obvoulsy if that robot can deal with those two speedsters like that Hulk had to be fast..

Ok so your telling me if I go up to a stranger tap them on the shoulder and while their turning around punch them that's fair and the guy would have no excuses? *snickers*. Hulk also punched through the area where Nova made the dent as well

So what all he did was hurt the Hulk. Hell Cap has hurt the Hulk, so what? The robot was tough.

Your not familar with Northstar are you?

starlock
Tony stark with 5 days prep has a chance in this match, the whole team....easy win

Alfheim
Yeah and what did Hulk do? Got him when his guard down, so once again how is this impressive? No it really isn't an example of being able to cope with his speed as there is such a vast speed difference between Prime and Northstar/Nova it's not even fair.

At any rate Hulk has fought faster people.

and I already said the other times the robot "tagged" Northstar, and really wasn't that "hellish" as Northstar has had worse, and I mean worse fights before.

They were still getting owned.

Ok so your telling me if I go up to a stranger tap them on the shoulder and while their turning around punch them that's fair and the guy would have no excuses?

Ok if I had Hulks strength and tried to pucnh that thing in the fcae do you kno what would happen? The robot would probably still dodge or counter the move. You know why because anything that can give Northstar and Nova problems would see my movements in slow motion so I would still ahve to pucnh very fast.

Furthermore your beating up two people and somebody pokes you on the shoulder.....uh-oh....you would expect something nasty.

*snickers*. Hulk also punched through the area where Nova made the dent as well

Im just going by speed.

Your not familar with Northstar are you?

Yeah I am not as much as you are though. Im just going by the scan you gave me. Him hurting the Hulk doesnt mean he can smash anything.

King_Mungi
At any rate Hulk has fought faster people.

Yes and THOSE are speed feats, here it's a strength feat not speed. Even that he had help from Nova's crack he created

They were still getting owned.

Not really, they could have kept fighting and didn't take any serious damage, but then Hulk arrived and with a smile pointed to where the robot was.

Ok if I had Hulks strength and tried to pucnh that thing in the fcae do you kno what would happen? The robot would probably still dodge or counter the move. You know why because anything that can give Northstar and Nova problems would see my movements in slow motion so I would still ahve to pucnh very fast..

No he wouldn't, basically he blinded sided the robot which is shown in the scan you posted. While Northstar/Nova were fighting him face to face and he was in an attack mode. Here, Hulk was ready to attack him when he was looking the other way and wasn't even fighting so he was in a tenative state. How are you comparing that to when he was bloodlusted when he was fighting the speedsters? He gave the speedsters problems as they couldn't even really hurt him until the crack happened, and that's why the Hulk was called in as they needed the power.

Im just going by speed.

Which really wasn't that impressive as the robot was in a standing prone position not ready for what Hulk was going to dish out.

Yeah I am not as much as you are though. Im just going by the scan you gave me. Him hurting the Hulk doesnt mean he can smash anything.

I assure you this fight was not a good indication of what Northstar can do. *points to respect thread, going to be remastered soon*

Estacado
Originally posted by starlock
Tony stark with 5 days prep has a chance in this match, the whole team....easy win
Are you ****ing kidding me? Tony with prep had no chance against Hulk (WWH)
Tony Stark with 5 days prep would get speed blitzed and die in the process.

starlock
Are you ****ing kidding me? Tony with prep had no chance against Hulk (WWH)
Tony Stark with 5 days prep would get speed blitzed and die in the process.

Well since tony had 24 hours prep against hulk... he got beat.

He had somtime to prep the ending of WWH using the satelites, so 5 days seems like a pretty good way fror tony to make his shields get stronger from kinetic damage, and since its a team to me it just seems like a easy win

We all have our opinons smile

quanchi112

He had somtime to prep the ending of WWH using the satelites, so 5 days seems like a pretty good way fror tony to make his shields get stronger from kinetic damage, and since its a team to me it just seems like a easy win

We all have our opinons smile Hulk let Tony live and wanted to be put down at the end. He is better with more prep but he wouldnt have even had the chance if Hulk would have decided to let them kill each other.

Estacado

We all have our opinons smile
I'm sure Hulk can move at light speed.Oh wait Hulk could killed him at the end if he wanted to....

Burning thought
SMP is a bit of a meathead in the scans ive seen, even if he has great power he doesnt have the intellect,slyness and overall tactical cleverness to defeat this entire team, hell prob go into an angry "ime mr tough guy" hissy fit and get angry and beat on the lesser beings on the list while surfer does his thing and defeats the fool

moonknight11
Team ftw. Prime was hurt by Kid Flash. Jay Garrick's helmet blocked his heat vision. He was held down by Barry allen,max mercury and Johnny Quick. Do the flashes/dc speedsters have superspeed or something?????

Sirius77
Bart was merged with the speed force and his hv has burned abstarcts, disentigrted atlantis underwater, and gone through superman.

Alfheim
Yes and THOSE are speed feats, here it's a strength feat not speed. Even that he had help from Nova's crack he created

No its still a speed feat. no expression

Not really, they could have kept fighting and didn't take any serious damage, but then Hulk arrived and with a smile pointed to where the robot was.

Give me a break! So what now we want to get into a debate about how much of a hard time they were having from a scale of 1 to 10. They have probably been through worse but landinng on your back getting thrown about, getting hit with a laser and going "arggghhh" does not equal a good time. no expression

No he wouldn't, basically he blinded sided the robot which is shown in the scan you posted. While Northstar/Nova were fighting him face to face and he was in an attack mode. Here, Hulk was ready to attack him when he was looking the other way and wasn't even fighting so he was in a tenative state. How are you comparing that to when he was bloodlusted when he was fighting the speedsters? He gave the speedsters problems as they couldn't even really hurt him until the crack happened, and that's why the Hulk was called in as they needed the power.

Which really wasn't that impressive as the robot was in a standing prone position not ready for what Hulk was going to dish out.

No no no no no no no

1. I cant say for certain but since its a combot robot I would assume that its has been programmed to anticipate different battle scenerios. Somebody taps you on the shoulder while your beating up two guys what do you thinks going to happen next?

2. When the robot get hit int the face it was directly facing the Hulk. Do you need to be directly facing somebody to see they are throwing a punch? Are you serioulsy trying to tell me that if somebody was moving in slow motion and your turning around you couldnt duck before you face them directly.

I assure you this fight was not a good indication of what Northstar can do. *points to respect thread, going to be remastered soon*

Whys that because he was getting beaten up? He was getting beaten up therefore its not a good showing?

llagrok
Vulcan
Iron Man
Mister M
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
WWH
War Hulk
Super Skrull
Super-Adaptoid

Cosigned

Mr. Ree
WWH solos

King_Mungi
No its still a speed feat. no expression

Hardly, and as you claim is some sort of indication he could deal with Prime's speed? *snickers*

Give me a break! So what now we want to get into a debate about how much of a hard time they were having from a scale of 1 to 10. They have probably been through worse but landinng on your back getting thrown about, getting hit with a laser and going "arggghhh" does not equal a good time. no expression

Right, but your using that feat as a basis of Hulk's speed against Prime? Basically your implying then Hulk > Northstar in speed *snickers*

No no no no no no no

1. I cant say for certain but since its a combot robot I would assume that its has been programmed to anticipate different battle scenerios. Somebody taps you on the shoulder while your beating up two guys what do you thinks going to happen next?

2. When the robot get hit int the face it was directly facing the Hulk. Do you need to be directly facing somebody to see they are throwing a punch? Are you serioulsy trying to tell me that if somebody was moving in slow motion and your turning around you couldnt duck before you face them directly.

1. Not much seeing as he was already winding up for a punch while the robot was turning. Also you can't say for certain as it was never stated as such.

2. He was winding up and getting ready to hit him while he was turning. So while he was turning, Hulk was ready to attack. You act like Hulk gave him time to think and process anything, which he didn't. Basically he took an unaware opponent of him actually being there, and some how equals a good speed feat? *snickers*. So I guess that means Hulk > Northstar in speed as he had no problem hitting him eh? Faulty logic especially comparing it to Prime who is vastly faster then all mentioned.

Whys that because he was getting beaten up? He was getting beaten up therefore its not a good showing?

No, because if we go by what Northstar has shown in the past hitting him would be a feat in itself. Such as he ran on land speeds faster them mach 17 while dodging cars and buildings

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr. Ree
WWH solos I guess stupid posts like that deserve a ban.

Alfheim
Hardly, and as you claim is some sort of indication he could deal with Prime's speed? *snickers*

If you combine it with his other speed feats, yes, but this feat on its own does not do this it just gives an indication that hes fast. Anyway Hulk has better speed feats. To tell you the truth Superman Prime most likely as you said has insane speed feats for example he took on several Flashes. I think im just arguing that the Hulk inst slow.

Right, but your using that feat as a basis of Hulk's speed against Prime? Basically your implying then Hulk > Northstar in speed *snickers*

Well lets put it this way Hulk has fought people who can move faster than light. Hulk should actually be able to cope with Northstars speed if you look at some of his showings.

1. Not much seeing as he was already winding up for a punch while the robot was turning. Also you can't say for certain as it was never stated as such.

Maybe but just because its not certain doesnt mean its not a logical conlusion.

2. He was winding up and getting ready to hit him while he was turning. So while he was turning, Hulk was ready to attack. You act like Hulk gave him time to think and process anything, which he didn't. Basically he took an unaware opponent of him actually being there, and some how equals a good speed feat? *snickers*.

Look read throught my post and then answer the question please. You have not done this at all.

So I guess that means Hulk > Northstar in speed as he had no problem hitting him eh?

No it doesnt actually but it shows Hulk is fast in this showing.

Faulty logic especially comparing it to Prime who is vastly faster then all mentioned.

Yeah your right I guess I just wanted to prove that the Hulk is fast.

No, because if we go by what Northstar has shown in the past hitting him would be a feat in itself. Such as he ran on land speeds faster them mach 17 while dodging cars and buildings

Exactly he was getting hit therefore its not a good indication of what Northstar can do. You have two options:

A: The robot was very fast because it was able to hit Northstar

Or

B: The robot was able to hit Northstar therefore we can assume that its not a good indication of what he can do.

You have made the assumption that its B. How many showings had that robot had? I think only one. If a character has only one showing you can only assume that character had to be fast because you have nothing to compare it to. If the robot had another showing were he had trouble catching much slower characters then you could have come to that conclusion.

King_Mungi
If you combine it with his other speed feats, yes, but this feat on its own does not do this it just gives an indication that hes fast. Anyway Hulk has better speed feats. To tell you the truth Superman Prime most likely as you said has insane speed feats for example he took on several Flashes. I think im just arguing that the Hulk inst slow.

Hence why I said use his other speed feats, as this really isn't that impressive at all.

Well lets put it this way Hulk has fought people who can move faster than light. Hulk should actually be able to cope with Northstars speed if you look at some of his showings.

*Snickers* and you believe they were going lightspeed when they fought? There's a difference between combat speed and traveling speed, when has the likes of Silver Surfer even use speed in his fights? Also no he really can't, as Savage Hulk could do nothing to Northstar in the past .

Maybe but just because its not certain doesnt mean its not a logical conlusion.

What's more logical? Getting the robot off-guard or the robot was fully aware of the Hulk, but didn't matter as the Hulk was so fast he had no problems hitting him when speedsters couldn't? Hmmm...a stretch I know.

Look read throught my post and then answer the question please. You have not done this at all.

*Snickers* and what question was that? Your making a lot of assumptions

No it doesnt actually but it shows Hulk is fast in this showing.

Fast enough to compare to Prime or even Northstar? Come on.

Yeah your right I guess I just wanted to prove that the Hulk is fast.

He would be a snail compared to Prime.

Exactly he was getting hit therefore its not a good indication of what Northstar can do. You have two options:

A: The robot was very fast because it was able to hit Northstar

Or

B: The robot was able to hit Northstar therefore we can assume that its not a good indication of what he can do.

You have made the assumption that its B. How many showings had that robot had? I think only one. If a character has only one showing you can only assume that character had to be fast because you have nothing to compare it to. If the robot had another showing were he had trouble catching much slower characters then you could have come to that conclusion.

Or simply the writer wanted to make the Hulk look good. Your implying Northstar < Hulk in speed as your claiming the robot was fully aware and had no excuses *snickers* So speedsters like northstar who have shown to zig zag between lightening bolts apparently doesn't have faster reflexes then professor Hulk? Errrrr...your losing points here. The most logical answer and what was shown was Hulk got the robot off-guard and then used the crack Nova created to destroy him. End topic.

Alfheim
No its not but i'll answer it when I get back.

Alfheim
Could you please do me favour could you please, read and comprehend the post please. I dont care what you think happened I just want you to do this simple thing.

In regards to the people saying that Superman's heat vision was immeasurable, yet they could measure All Star Superman's strength, well put this into perspective:

In regards to the people saying Hulk is too slow to do anything:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7091392

Hulk is a lot faster than people give him credit for here, and his accuracy combined with that is more than enough to keep up with top tier FTL brawlers.

Now let's take a look at the power difference of WWH versus the Hulk shown in the scans above.

This is what Sentry would be capable of doing to Hulk pre-WWH:
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/...idsentryfo0.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9804/voidhulkdq7.jpg

Now in WWH 5 we all see that Hulk defeats Sentry (or at the bare minimum the Hulk haters will say they stalemated, whatever). The point being is that in WWH #5 he was easily strong enough to resist a much more powerful attack by Sentry than what the Void did, and overcome it. So you can amplify the fights above by that much increased level of strength, cunning, and to an extent, speed.

Through this I have shown how Hulk has matched Marvel's equivilant of Superman type characters and defeated them. Whether you are a DC fan or not, Hulk has many times defeated characters that can bust planets, and that can move faster than light. The above battles, with the exception of Sentry, were all pre-WWH fights, where he was weaker than he was during WWH, especially at the end of #5 where his power was so overwhelming that had Sentry / Thor / Silver Surfer fought him at that point they would have gotten stomped even quicker.

Sorry not all it came out right its from a blocked thread.

King_Mungi
Sooooooo...how did any of that really relate to what I was saying at all? Did I mention anything about Hulk vs. Superman? I was talking about a situation you took out of context.

Here I'll make it simple for you using real life sitation, do you know why boxers and MMA fighters are constantly moving around? Because it's easier to dodge or step into attacks. If your flat footed, it makes it harder to evade attacks, and can make you take a harder punch as your taking the punchs full force. Now we see the robot turning around who wasn't even aware of the Hulk, wasn't even sure what he was doing and didn't have his guard up. It's not rocket science as Hulk clearly got him off-guard. Also are you trying to tell me the likes of Thor, Gladiator, etc. were all going lightspeed when they fought Hulk? *snickers* Guess that means Colossus has light speed reflexes too. Your still implying Hulk is/has faster/better reflexes then Northstar

Alfheim
Are you going to answer the question or not. Listen I dont care about what you think happened, im asking you to just read the question and answer it. Are you going to do it or not. Dont tell me about martial arts either I have done sparring you know, im not a martial arts expert but I have some experience so there no bloody point in giving me that example.

Also are you trying to tell me the likes of Thor, Gladiator were all going lightspeed when they fought Hulk? *snickers* Guess that means Colossus has light speed reflexes too

Possibly not but you didt read through the whole list did you? I mean theres a long example where somebody explains in detail how Hulk was able to move his hand at 1/9th the speed of light....you obvously didnt read it....what the point? What about the example of Jack of Hearts who is a herald level and is capable of lightspeed travel?

King_Mungi
Are you going to answer the question or not. Listen I dont care about what you think happened, im asking you to just read the question and answer it. Are you going to do it or not. Dont tell me about martial arts either I have done sparring you know, im not a martial arts expert but I have some experience so there no bloody point in giving me that example.

WHAT QUESTION? and are you nuts? That's a perfect analogy for it as basically YOUR claiming the robot was fully prepared for that attack, but even as you said had no problem dodging attacks from Northstar and Nova. So basically YOU are implying Hulk is faster then the duo, when all the feat was he got the robot off-guard and used the damage Nova created to destroy the robot. How is it that hard to get?

Possibly not but you didt read through the whole list did you? I mean theres a long example where somebody explains in detail how Hulk was able to move his hand at 1/9th the speed of light....you obvously didnt read it....what the point? What about the example of Jack of Hearts who is a herald level and is capable of lightspeed travel?

Wasn't that actually redone recently and it wasn't nearly as fast as that. It was still super fast, but not as fast as people originally suspected. Jack of Hearts has been tagged by streetlevel beings, middle-tier, etc. If your using him as a example I really wouldn't. You do know there is a difference between traveling speed and combat speed right?

Alfheim
WHAT QUESTION? and are you nuts? That's a perfect analogy for it as basically YOUR claiming the robot was fully prepared for that attack, but even as you said had no problem dodging attacks from Northstar and Nova.

Ok iml asking you nicely. Please read the question and answer it....pretty please with sugar on top....ok?

So basically YOU are implying Hulk is faster then the duo, when all the feat was he got the robot off-guard and used the damage Nova created to destroy the robot. How is it that hard to get?

NO IM NOT!!!!! This is what im saying if the Robot is capable of throwing Northstar and Nova about the robot has to be bloody fast...yes? Therefore even if you try to catch him off-guard you still have to god damn fast to do it, thats the point.

Hell how fast is Northstar and Nova to react to people like that you would see the world in slow motion. If the Hulk was punching at athletic speed the robot would percieve Hulks punch in slow motion.

Wasn't that actually redone recently and it wasn't nearly as fast as that. It was still super fast, but not as fast as people originally suspected.

Well me show me it then

Jack of Hearts has been tagged by streetlevel beings, middle-tier, etc. If your using him as a example I really wouldn't. You do know there is a difference between traveling speed and combat speed right?

Fair enough.

King_Mungi
Ok iml asking you nicely. Please read the question and answer it....pretty please with sugar on top....ok?

I'm asking you what the question is, so thus...I don't know what your question is so how can I answer it? Honestly common sense goes a long way.

NO IM NOT!!!!! This is what im saying if the Robot is capable of throwing Northstar and Nova about the robot has to be bloody fast...yes? Therefore even if you try to catch him off-guard you still have to god damn fast to do it, thats the point.

So if I go up to Asafa Powell and he doesn't know I'm there, go over tap his should and lay him out with a punch while he is turning that makes me fast? Errr....?

Well me show me it then

Believe it was Soljer who redid it, but I will look for it

Alfheim
I'm asking you what the question is, so thus...I don't know what your question is so how can I answer it? Honestly common sense goes a long way.

What the hell are you talking about, this is the third time I posted this question and your telling me about common sense.

So if I go up to Asafa Powell and he doesn't know I'm there, go over tap his should and lay him out with a punch while he is turning that makes me fast? Errr....?

Why are you comparing Asafa Powell to a robot that was throwing Northstar and Nova about like ragdolls? No replace Asafa Powell with that robot...ok?

Believe it was Soljer who redid it, but I will look for it

At any rate he was in a calm state.

King_Mungi
What the hell are you talking about, this is the third time I posted this question and your telling me about common sense.

That? I already answered that several times.

Why are you comparing Asafa Powell to a robot that was throwing Northstar and Nova about like ragdolls? No replace Asafa Powell with that robot...ok?

Wow and you missed the entire point of that example.

Alfheim
That? I already answered that several times.

No you didnt. Instead of answering the question what you did is keep repeating to me your intepretation of what happened.

Wow and you missed the entire point of that example.

The example is crap! The situation applies to a creature that has amazing reflexes even if you get it by suprise you still have to be fast, thats what your not getting into your head.

You read X-factor? Did you read the issue were Quicksilver said he percieved the world in slow motion, you really think if me and you tapped him in the shoulder we would be able to punch him? Hell hed ducked the punch anyway because we would be so slow. Clearly you would have to still be vary fast to do it.

Im not saying that Hulk is as fast as Northstar im saying looking at the performance of the robot you still have to be fast to tag it even if you get it by suprise.

King_Mungi
No you didnt. Instead of answering the question what you did is keep repeating to me your intepretation of what happened.

No I explained it with different examples, which you couldn't grasp

The example is crap! The situation applies to a creature that has amazing reflexes even if you get it by suprise you still have to be fast, thats what your not getting into your head.

You read X-factor? Did you read the issue were Quicksilver said he percieved the world in slow motion, you really think if me and you tapped him in the shoulder we would be able to punch him? Hell hed ducked the punch anyway because we would be so slow. Clearly you would have to still be vary fast to do it.

Im not saying that Hulk is as fast as Northstar im saying looking at the performance of the robot you still have to be fast to tag it even if you get it by suprise.

*Snickers* No you wouldn't if you didn't know the person was there already setting up for a punch while your turning around. Your assuming he has lightspeed reflexes, which he doesn't. You assume he was in defensive mode, which he wasn't. You assume, Hulk's reflexes are somehow faster then Northstar seeing as how easy he hit him, which he isn't

Oh ok so I guess that means the robot sees the world in slow motion too? Not even Northstar has said he sees the world in slow motion, but if QS can everyone else must be able to. He didn't even have time to do anything while he was turning around he got punched. It was a flippin sucker punch, but somehow equals a fair hit? *snickers* Ooooook.

He sneak attacked him confused , lordy lordy. Even people with the likes of Wolverine have tagged Northstar from a sneak attack, but does that mean he is anywhere near as fast as him? No.

Alfheim
No I explained it with different examples, which you couldn't grasp

No you didnt. no The irony is that I understood exactly what you were saying. What you dont get is that it dindt answer the question. If I say to you what would happen if you bang your head against a brick wall and your response is " I wouldnt bang my head against a brick wall".....that is not answering the question that is you dodging the question.

*Snickers* No you wouldn't if you didn't know the person was there already setting up for a punch while your turning around. Your assuming he has lightspeed reflexes, which he doesn't. You assume he was in defensive mode, which he wasn't. You assume, Hulk's reflexes are somehow faster then Northstar seeing as how easy he hit him, which he isn't

Do you need to be facing a person directly to see they are throwing a punch?????????

Oh ok so I guess that means the robot sees the world in slow motion too? Not even Northstar has said he sees the world in slow motion, but if QS can everyone else must be able to. He didn't even have time to do anything while he was turning around he got punched. It was a flippin sucker punch, but somehow equals a fair hit? *snickers* Ooooook.

He hasnt said that by how the hell do you think he dodges bolts of lightning and do the **** he does. You cant do Northstars feats and have the same perception of time that we do. Quicksilver sees the world in slow motion because hes reflexes are so fast....that the whole bloody point! The faster your reflexes are the slower the world is......good grief!

King_Mungi
No you didnt. no The irony is that I understood exactly what you were saying. What you dont get is that it dindt answer the question. If I say to you what would happen if you bang your head against a brick wall and your response is " I wouldnt bang my head against a brick wall".....that is not answering the question that is you dodging the question.

Haha alright then, so basically I gave multiple reasons which you didn't like as you earlier took the fight out of context so you can use it as a proper guage of Hulk's speed? Oh yes, I'm being the irrational one here. The robot was simply caught off guard, is it really a speed feat? No, because if that were the case Wolverine would be much faster then Quicksilver and Northstar

Do you need to be facing a person directly to see they are throwing a punch?????????

*snickers* Soon as he was facing Hulk, he already hit the robot. Northstar was directly Wolverine but he still got killed. Sooooo Wolverine > Northstar

He hasnt said that by how the hell do you think he dodges bolts of lightning and do the **** he does. You cant do Northstars feats and have the same perception of time that we do. Quicksilver sees the world in slow motion because hes reflexes are so fast....that the whole bloody point! The faster your reflexes are the slower the world is......good grief!

Because he has hightened reflexes, doesn't mean he sees the world in slow motion it means he can react to what he sees quicker then whatever else can. Actually that's horribly incorrect, as now your going into something else which isn't reflexes but almost pre-cognitive powers as the world is slowed down which isn't about reflexes. As reflexes is reacting quickly to an eternal stimuli in real time, not seeing the world in slow motion.

Alfheim
Haha alright then, so basically I gave multiple reasons which you didn't like as you earlier took the fight out of context so you can use it as a proper guage of Hulk's speed? Oh yes, I'm being the irrational one here. The robot was simply caught off guard, is it really a speed feat? No, because if that were the case Wolverine would be much faster then Quicksilver and Northstar

*sigh*

Not answering the question

A: Do you need to be facing somebody directly to see they are throwing a punch?
B: He got blindsided

Answering the question

B: (Yes or no answer)

*snickers* Soon as he was facing Hulk, he already hit the robot.

No he hadnt hit the robot already....he waited for it to turn around fully...then punched it...

Northstar was directly Wolverine but he still got killed. Sooooo Wolverine > Northstar

No its just a low showing. Quicksilver has been hit by Hulk but hes made himself invisible thorugh speed as well. you know im not arguing that Hulk is faster than Northstar and im just saying that Hulk is damn fast.

Because he has hightened reflexes, doesn't mean he sees the world in slow motion it means he can react to what he sees quicker then whatever else can. Actually that's horribly incorrect, as now your going into something else which isn't reflexes but almost post-cognitive powers as the world is slowed down which isn't about reflexes. As reflexes is reacting quickly to an eternal stimuli in real time, not seeing the world in slow motion.

How does he do it? So what your telling me is that Northstar percieves the world like you and me but can move at mach 17 and still avoid people?

King_Mungi
*sigh*

Not answering the question

B: He got blindsided

Answering the question

B: (Yes or no answer)

Of course you can hit someone facing them, what your missing is the context of it, which isn't suprizing. He literally did get blindsided as shown in the scans. That's the answer, which I have said many times already.

No he hadnt hit the robot already....he waited for it to turn around fully...then punched it...

What? While he was turning Hulk was swinging his punch so when the robot fully turned out facing Hulk all he got was a faceful of knuckle and then used the damage Nova caused to destroy the robot.

No its just a low showing. Quicksilver has been hit by Hulk but hes made himself invisible thorugh speed as well. you know im not arguing that Hulk is faster than Northstar and im just saying that Hulk is damn fast.

and yet multiple times Wolverine has tagged QS, same with Spider-Man tagging QS & Speed-Demon doesn't make them faster then the speedsters. As even Captain America/Wolverine/Daredevil/basically any peak human has tagged Spider-Man in the past doesn't mean their superhumanly fast. I never said he was slow, but compared to Prime? Yeah he definetly is.

How does he do it? So what your telling me is that Northstar percieves the world like you and me but can move at mach 17 and still avoid people?

His real-time reaction is amazing and that's what was said, even Captain America can "see" bullets in slow motion doesn't mean he can do the same things Northstar/Quicksilver can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.