World War Hulk is invincible: prove me wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackStorm
No one under abstracts could beat him.

He beat Black Bolt, Zom and Sentry, the most powerful guys of the galaxy.

Estacado
You fail.
Tha Black Bolt was a skrull.
Sentry can't even lift a hellicarier and is getting pwned by Ultron.
As for Zom.......Angel has handled him.
Originally posted by Estacado
Zom pwned...
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2250/62022362mu0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6619/11375083cv0.jpg

Endless Mike
It was a small fraction of Zom's essence

Nobody under Surfer or Thor level can beat him. Earths heroes stand no chance against him (as we have seen on panel over the last 6+ months).

According to KMC however, WWH is a street leveler and would be defeated by Batman.

Endless Mike
Batman beat the Spectre, of course he would win

LOL

BlackJackStorm
You fail.
As for Zom.......Angel has handled him.

laughing you are not serious

Endless Mike
It's the truth, read New Avengers Illuminati #5 and Incredible Hulk #111

ExodusCloak
Kitty Prydes showing was certainly the best showing in the WWH series. ermm

quanchi112
You fail.
As for Zom.......Angel has handled him. Estacado was Sentry going all out on Ultron? Did he treat Terrax like a bich? Terrax who went off on earth before and it took the Silver Surfer's interference to stop his actions. Seemed like Terrax seemed more than capable of fukcing shit up on earth. Sentry beat him with ease.

wink

Oh an dthat skrull would have levelled Rhode Island with that scream so it was an impressive feat still that Hulk withstood it.

quanchi112
The Silver Surfer would beat WW Hulk imo. Hes far from invincible.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Estacado was Sentry going all out on Ultron? Did he treat Terrax like a bich? Terrax who went off on earth before and it took the Silver Surfer's interference to stop his actions. Seemed like Terrax seemed more than capable of fukcing shit up on earth. Sentry beat him with ease.

wink

Oh an dthat skrull would have levelled Rhode Island with that scream so it was an impressive feat still that Hulk withstood it.
Fail.
Terrax got his as handed to Ganyemade also Thor has oneshoted him a couple of times.
Also I doubt that Sentry was holding back after all Ultron killed his wife.Not being able to lift the Helicarrier is a sign of holding back as well....eh?

It's impressive but still it was a skrull not BB.

quanchi112
Fail.
Terrax got his as handed to Ganyemade also Thor has oneshoted him a couple of times.
Also I doubt that Sentry was holding back after all Ultron killed his wife.Not being able to lift the Helicarrier is a sign of holding back as well....eh? Show me Thor oneshotting him twice.

When did Ganymede catch his axe and treat him like a child.

Estacado
He was lucky that Thanos covered his ass....
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3369/42509179ld6.th.jpg

Old-Wizard.com
Thor would pwn him. The Silver Surfer would too.

Dr. Strange held back from killing him before the Hulk broke his hands. If Strange had wanted to kill him before that, he could have.

Sentry came close, if he had a little more energy reserves, he would have snuffed out the Hulk and then whopped Banner (obviously he didnt).

grey fox
Zemo with his Moonstones would have ended WWH.

Badabing
You fail.
As for Zom.......Angel has handled him. To my knowledge, Black Bolt never did as much damage as what happened to the Moon. Rhode Island is 1,214 sq. miles (3,144 sq. kms)

Sentry still went all out....

Hulk still took all the Strange/Zom damage that was dealt. Angel used that bottle which is designed to trap Zom. Not a very good comparison.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
It was a small fraction of Zom's essence It was still full powered Strange augmented with some power of Zom. Hulk still beat him and took everything Strange dished out.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Batman beat the Spectre, of course he would win

LOL But this is supposed to be below abstract level. stick out tongue

pr1983
This thread is inflammatory: prove me wrong...

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.