X-Man versus Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultra Omega
X-Man at his peak of power, and Legion not limited by the fact that each of his multiple personalities has access to only one mutant power.

celestialdemon
Extremely tough battle. I'm disappointed that they didn't give more time to show off Legion's power. I actually think Legion is more powerful and would give him the win.

Ultra Omega
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Extremely tough battle. I'm disappointed that they didn't give more time to show off Legion's power.

Completely agree. I personally feel he was always intended to be a powerhouse, purely because it would seem likely that the writers would like to have Xavier's son be one powerful mofo. And he's said to possess ten times the psionic power that Xavier does, which is pretty intense. He's simply limited due to his multiple personalities and how each can only access one of his powers.

Powerwise, X-Man appears to have been one of the greatest of all the mutants, but I'd seriously question his control. With Legion not being limited like he is in the comics, I'd say he could likely take down Nate.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Ultra Omega
He's simply limited due to his multiple personalities and how each can only access one of his powers.

Ah, but he fixed that problem. In Legion Quest, it was stated he healed his mind and was able to access all of his abilities. He was even able to create a new one...time travelling.

starlock
Xman for the win

llagrok
Legion

Erik-Lensherr
I see Legion as being more powerfull

guy222
legion

id369
In a healed mind, Legion display of power just skyrocketed. His potential was also clocked at around Dark Phoenix level. Plus he seems to attain powers of those he killed. Personally if Legion would have continued he would have ended being the most powerful Alpha mutant in Marvel.

However, at his best his performance is shadowed by Shaman X-Man. Who can now wield his Psi/Tp/Tk more skillfully thanks to the merging of the alternate Nate Grey.

endrict
Legion.

Mr Marvel
I don't really Know?

I wonder how Legion could be as powerful as the mutant who was pegged as the Most Powerful Mutant, b4 the existence of Franklin Richards.

The Strongest TP and TK vs What?

llagrok
Originally posted by id369
In a healed mind, Legion display of power just skyrocketed. His potential was also clocked at around Dark Phoenix level. Plus he seems to attain powers of those he killed. Personally if Legion would have continued he would have ended being one of the the most powerful Alpha mutant in Marvel.

However, at his best his performance is shadowed by Shaman X-Man. Who can now wield his Psi/Tp/Tk more skillfully thanks to the merging of the alternate Nate Grey.

Fixed cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.