Storm runs the all lady gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
1) Cat Woman/Black Cat/Cheetah (Pre Crisis)

2) Huntress/Batgirl/Elektra

3) Lady Death Strike/X 23

4) She Hulk

5) Invisible Woman

6) Spider Woman

7) Live Wire

8) Mrs. Marvel

9) Power Girl

10) Wonder Woman (Bracelets & Lasso)

11) Countdown Mary Marvel

12) 52 Isis

13) Phoenix (Jean Grey)

If you disagree with the order then say which woman/team stops her.

JasonK4
Clears it. none180

Badabing
Originally posted by JasonK4
Clears it. none180 Reported!!!!!1111one dursideup

2damnloud
She stops at WW, possibly, or (Jean) Phoenix for sure.

Old-Wizard.com
stops at she hulk

jrodslam
The fight with Sue would be something to see. Storm may be stopped there, but IF she defeats IW, she goes down to Ms.Marvel or PG.

NOTE: Invisible Woman should be after Spider-Woman imo.

SuperiorTech
Spider-Woman should be before She-hulk as well, think she stops at either She-hulk or Invisible woman.

Priest
She clears it, then beats up The Living Tribunal.

llagrok
X-23 team or She-Hulk.

Accel
Originally posted by Badabing
1) Cat Woman/Black Cat/Cheetah
Cheetah as in the Wonder Woman villain?

She get downgraded or something? Cause last I recall she was able to move as fast as Flash and duke it out with WW herself.

SuperiorTech
There is a cheetah in marvel as well.

Erik-Lensherr
How far off is she from her oponnents ?

Badabing
Standard versus forum distance.

Soljer
Stops at Sue Richards.

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
Stops at Sue Richards.

co-signed...

B.A
What about She-Huc?

Power16
I think she could take She-Hulk if she fought smart but yeah Sue is where she stops.

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
What about She-Huc?

Don't see Shulkie beating Storm.

hamboy
Stop at Invisible Woman. She geyts trapped in a force feild, that shrinks and crushes her. Or the feild is made inside her, and if expands... but that is just descusting.

Accel
But crushing her is perfectly dandy, right?

Bouboumaster
Invisible Woman

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
But crushing her is perfectly dandy, right?

It's less messy.

endrict
Originally posted by Priest
She clears it, then beats up The Living Tribunal.

Rutog98
Invisible Woman is > Spider Woman. That said, Storm has already used her powers through Invisible Woman's force-field. Storm would only have to create a lightning bolt around Sue while she's in her force-field to take her out of the fight.

Storm vs. Ms. Marvel isn't going to be that hard for Storm to win. If she sticks to her winds, she'll be able to pummel Ms. MArvel into unconsciousness. Storm's winds can lift hundreds-of-thousands of tons.

Storm vs. Diana I could see being a problem for the speed for many people. However, the fact is, Ororo has done hypersonic flight herself (she flew from Austrailia to the Savage Land in Antarctica in no time flat) etc. I honestly do not believe Diana will be able to take Storm out of the fight in the first split second of the battle with a speed blitz. That would be her only shot. If that doesn't happen, Storm throws up a blizzard to blind her or blinding rain or fog and knocks her out of the fight with her elemental barrages and wind shrapnel.

That said, Storm vs. Jean w/ Phoenix Force is the one that's going to be in question. I give it to Storm since I think its going to come down to who has the stronger spirit and will. Ororo's is stronger than Jean's. For raw power, they are too evenly matched.

2damnloud
Don't see Sue beating her.

Storm's too fast.

Sue would be struggling to breath from a tornado engulfing her, forcebubble and all.

Plus she'd have to concentrate on two modes of attack.

Fight starts, she either projects a bubble at Storm and get's struck by lightning before she can even do anything, or she puts her forcefield around herself and get's immediately engulfed by a Tornado which would ber smooothering her all the while hurling huge debris at her going hundreds of mph causing her a mental strain, so, either way, she'd be dead.

Storm is more versatile.

JediPrime
I actually kinda agree. If sue doesn't put a bubble around her from the start of the fight, she gets struck by lightning.

Kutulu
Stops at 5, Invisible Woman creates a bubble inside her head and expands it outwards.

Kutulu
Originally posted by JediPrime
I actually kinda agree. If sue doesn't put a bubble around her from the start of the fight, she gets struck by lightning.

But why wouldn't Susan shield herself right off the bat? I mean it's an arena match after all, it's not like Storm just ambushes her on the street.

B.A
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Don't see Sue beating her.

Storm's too fast.

Sue would be struggling to breath from a tornado engulfing her, forcebubble and all.

Plus she'd have to concentrate on two modes of attack.

Fight starts, she either projects a bubble at Storm and get's struck by lightning before she can even do anything, or she puts her forcefield around herself and get's immediately engulfed by a Tornado which would ber smooothering her all the while hurling huge debris at her going hundreds of mph causing her a mental strain, so, either way, she'd be dead.

Storm is more versatile. For once stop the fanboyism, think about what the other person can do and show evidence. Because otherwise its crap like always.

2damnloud
Originally posted by JediPrime

Thanx yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rutog98
Invisible Woman is > Spider Woman. That said, Storm has already used her powers through Invisible Woman's force-field. Storm would only have to create a lightning bolt around Sue while she's in her force-field to take her out of the fight.

Storm vs. Ms. Marvel isn't going to be that hard for Storm to win. If she sticks to her winds, she'll be able to pummel Ms. MArvel into unconsciousness. Storm's winds can lift hundreds-of-thousands of tons.

Storm vs. Diana I could see being a problem for the speed for many people. However, the fact is, Ororo has done hypersonic flight herself (she flew from Austrailia to the Savage Land in Antarctica in no time flat) etc. I honestly do not believe Diana will be able to take Storm out of the fight in the first split second of the battle with a speed blitz. That would be her only shot. If that doesn't happen, Storm throws up a blizzard to blind her or blinding rain or fog and knocks her out of the fight with her elemental barrages and wind shrapnel.

That said, Storm vs. Jean w/ Phoenix Force is the one that's going to be in question. I give it to Storm since I think its going to come down to who has the stronger spirit and will. Ororo's is stronger than Jean's. For raw power, they are too evenly matched.
This was just a fool. You actually think a Blizzard would blind Diana who has th eyes of A GODDESS in her head? Wind Shrapnel? As in something moving at Diana at less than the speed of sound and you think it's going to get around Diana's vambraces?

moonknight11
Sue crushes Ororo.

ExodusCloak
Storm could clear 1-4. She'd lose at 5 but Clear 6 and 7.(IRRC Live Wire has that Water Weakness)
8 is iffy, current Ms. Marvel has that uber blue healing factor and in the next issue she'll be back to her Binary Levels. Due to Ms. Marvels healing factor I don't know I'd give the slight edge to Ms. Marvel because of that. If it was Carol with just strength I'd give it to Storm but Ms. Marvels energy projection/absorption and healing factor should give her the edge, she's not at Binary levels yet so it wouldn't be a curbstomp maybe 7/10 wins to Carol. Storm would lose to 9-13.

Badabing
This but this is 2damn's first post.......

She stops at WW, possibly, or (Jean) Phoenix for sure.

......But he been accused of fanboyism already for postng Storm beats Sue. Storm vs Sue is a close match, let's try to be civil.

Violent2Dope
IW makes a field in her stomach, and expands it to blow her in half, with her intestines and stomach hanging out. droolio

Kutulu
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
IW makes a field in her stomach, and expands it to blow her in half, with her intestines and stomach hanging out. droolio

Dude you should lay off the 4chan for a bit.jr_msn02

Violent2Dope

That said, Storm vs. Jean w/ Phoenix Force is the one that's going to be in question. I give it to Storm since I think its going to come down to who has the stronger spirit and will. Ororo's is stronger than Jean's. For raw power, they are too evenly matched. You should get shot.

Creshosk
(she flew from Austrailia to the Savage Land in Antarctica in no time flat) Scans please. smile And they'd better include a measurment of time rather than "a couple of panels she completed the feat. And its a good thing WW never flew from a point in Europe to a point in the US or vice versa in "no time flat"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

That said, Storm vs. Jean w/ Phoenix Force is the one that's going to be in question. I give it to Storm since I think its going to come down to who has the stronger spirit and will. Ororo's is stronger than Jean's. For raw power, they are too evenly matched. And here's where the fanboyism just oozes out...

They are not the same power level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
I don't get this crap. Phoenix operates at a universal level, Storm operates on a planetary level AT BEST, she has no chance AT ALL against Phoenix...or the guy in my sig. sly

KK the Great
She makes it past the first two, and then X-23 sneaks up from behind and stabs her while she's busy telling Lady Deathstrike about how great her husband is.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Kutulu
But why wouldn't Susan shield herself right off the bat? I mean it's an arena match after all, it's not like Storm just ambushes her on the street.

How would she have TIME?!?! laughing out loud

It would be over in a flash........ Literally. Sue would be smoking and twitching on the ground.

And even if it wasnt, the other scenario works just as well for Storm to kill Sue.

At the onset of the match, Sue's force bubble goes up(defensive) then, the next step is her trying to mount an offensive, while Storm does what?? Let her?? laughing out loud

You've GOT to be ****ing kidding me, here.

Let's say Sue has her defense up(her force bubble), then Storm goes offensive with a Tornado engulfing Sue. Sue would then, basically be at Storm's mercy as Storm can kill Sue at her leisure because A.) She can't see through the funnel cloud or whirling debris and B.) she'd be suffocating as the tornado would be creating a vaccum forcing the air out of Sue's lungs which would in turn **** up her concentration on her defensive manuever(forcefield) and also rendering any offensive(force field in the brain) completely NULL.
It now a waiting game.

Can sue keep her force bubble up while suffocating or will she let it down and then be either torn to shreds be debris and slammed around until she'd literally a jelly-filled bag?

Storm's too versatile and much more POWERFUL.

Storm could fly home and chill while her Tornado still rapes Sue with no lube.evil face

Let's not even get into the fact that Storm, in her expertise, can work her powers INSIDE of a forcefield.

WW most likely stops Storm because of her "speed" ONLY.

Creshosk
Storm could fly home and chill while her Tornado still rapes Sue with no lube.evil face And thus lose the match due to self-BFR.

KK the Great
At the onset of the match, Sue's force bubble goes up(defensive) then, the next step is her trying to mount an offensive, while Storm does what?? Let her?? laughing out loud

You've GOT to be ****ing kidding me, here.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Every strategy you post for Storm winning seems to rely on her pulling off some ten-stage assault while her opponent does nothing.

In this same post you go on to describe all the devastating effects of a tornado, as though Sue is going to stand there in the middle of it and not make so much as an attempt to...I dunno...move or something.

King Kandy
Nothing you've posted justifies Storm having the reaction time you claim she has.

KK the Great
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nothing you've posted justifies Storm having the reaction time you claim she has.

But she thinks with the SPEED OF LIGHTNING ZOMG!!

Rutog98
Originally posted by Kutulu

Sue's force-field is no barrier at all to Storm's powers. She can and has controlled the elements THROUGH Sue's field in the past. She just excites the electrons in the field and electrocutes Sue with a lightning bolt. The bolt will take Sue out on contact. Sue has to project the field in Storm's body and then expand it. Storm also has faster reaction time.

Rutog98
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This was just a fool. You actually think a Blizzard would blind Diana who has th eyes of A GODDESS in her head? Wind Shrapnel? As in something moving at Diana at less than the speed of sound and you think it's going to get around Diana's vambraces?

Storm's winds can project objects far greater than the speed of sound and the shrapnel would cover the battlefield. Diana is vulernable to shrapnel.

Rutog98
I don't get this crap. Phoenix operates at a universal level, Storm operates on a planetary level AT BEST, she has no chance AT ALL against Phoenix...or the guy in my sig. sly

Storm has summoned the full power of millions of stars. Her powers have been stated on panel to be near-infinite and she was paralleled with the Dark Phoenix. She recently held the essense of the cosmic entity Eternity easily and has even overpowered God-beings who were the sum of an entire reality. I have scans for all of this if you don't want to take my word for it.

KK the Great
Storm has summoned the full power of millions of stars. Her powers have been stated on panel to be near-infinite and she was paralleled with the Dark Phoenix. She recently held the essense of the cosmic entity Eternity easily and has even overpowered God-beings who were the sum of an entire reality. I have scans for all of this if you don't want to take my word for it.

God, this again?

You wouldn't be such an internet-wide joke if you just accepted and embraced your favorite character's solid mid-tier status.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Rutog98
Originally posted by KK the Great
God, this again?

You wouldn't be such an internet-wide joke if you just accepted and embraced your favorite character's solid mid-tier status.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

LOL! I'm the joke? Sorry, this is all in canon what I am talking about and these examples stretch out from the very earliest years of the character's history to present.. Heck, even CC stated that Storm was a 3-D goddess. He further stated in canon that she has the potential to transcend humanity and evolve into a real goddess. It is also canon that her powers are limited to the strenght of her will and body. With her potential to transcend, this limitation is only temporary should she choose to explore her full potential more. big grin

B.A
Yes you are a joke.

Ask any comic fan with half a brain.

Rutog98
Originally posted by B.A
Yes you are a joke.

Ask any comic fan with half a brain.

Nah. You guys don't want to accept facts. I'm just too brilliant and you guys are no match for my superior intellect, reading comprehension and logic. big grin

KK the Great
LOL! I'm the joke?

Yeah, definitely.

Stories of your fanboyism are legend on many a comic board.

B.A
Nah. You guys don't want to accept facts. I'm just too brilliant and you guys are no match for my superior intellect, reading comprehension and logic. big grin laughing out loud

Rutog98
Say what you will, but I'm right! Canon backs me up. It doesn't matter what is written about the character to you people. You have her set in a certain category in your minds for whatever reason and no matter what has been/is/will be shown in canon, you will never give the character her due. Good ol' Rutog is going to make sure EVERYBODY knows what Ororo can do. wink

KK the Great
Say what you will, but I'm right! Canon backs me up.

If you say so.

Nevermind all the creative interpretation on your part, right?

Creshosk
Storm has summoned the full power of millions of stars. SmVFL

Her powers have been stated on panel to be near-infinite Hyperbole.

and she was paralleled with the Dark Phoenix. Lies.

She recently held the essense of the cosmic entity Eternity Thanks to Strange.

easily and has even overpowered God-beings who were the sum of an entire reality. A weak reality.

I have scans for all of this if you don't want to take my word for it. Too bad that doesn't mean its not BS.

Spiderman has KO'd Firelord on panel. Doesn't make the feat acceptable or valid.

Creshosk
Say what you will, but I'm right! Canon backs me up./b]As Spiderman beating Firelord is canon... roll eyes (sarcastic)

It doesn't matter what is written about the character to you people. You have her set in a certain category in your minds for whatever reason and no matter what has been/is/will be shown in canon, you will never give the character her due. Good ol' Rutog is going to make sure EVERYBODY knows what Ororo can do. wink Someone has never heard of stupid things happening for the sake of the plot...

Wolverine can take napalm with his pants intact and can climb out of barrels of molten steel without muscles.
Hulk and his clothing can take molecular disruption.

Yeah...

Creshosk
Nah. You guys don't want to accept facts. I'm just too brilliant and you guys are no match for my superior intellect, reading comprehension and logic. big grin Delusional.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Storm's winds can project objects far greater than the speed of sound and the shrapnel would cover the battlefield. Diana is vulernable to shrapnel.

Diana is vulnerable to lasers too. And they move a hell of alot faster than shrapnel. Guess what? Diana has blocked lasers. Bullets. Heat vision. Omega Beams. Wind driven shrapnel will likely kill storm when WW redirects it at storms dome piece.

Passione
I do think the order should look like this

4) Spider Woman

5) She Hulk

6) Invisible Woman

7) Live Wire

8) Mrs. Marvel

9) Power Girl

12) 52 Isis

13) Phoenix (Jean Grey)

I also highlighted who i thik would stop her.. After fighting all of these women Storm would infact be tired and a bit warn out.. And i really feel that Ms Marvel would infact finish her off.

Power girl and not Supergirl. Seriously??

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Passione

4) Spider Woman

5) She Hulk

6) Invisible Woman

7) Live Wire

8) Mrs. Marvel

9) Power Girl

12) 52 Isis

13) Phoenix (Jean Grey)

I also highlighted who i thik would stop her.. After fighting all of these women Storm would infact be tired and a bit warn out.. And i really feel that Ms Marvel would infact finish her off.

Power girl and not Supergirl. Seriously??

Though it was not stated all the fighters are most likely fully rested before each fight.

B.A

4) Spider Woman

5) She Hulk

6) Invisible Woman

7) Live Wire

8) Mrs. Marvel

9) Power Girl

12) 52 Isis

13) Phoenix (Jean Grey)

Power girl and not Supergirl. Seriously?? Invisible Women beats her. confused

Violent2Dope
Storm has summoned the full power of millions of stars. Her powers have been stated on panel to be near-infinite and she was paralleled with the Dark Phoenix. She recently held the essense of the cosmic entity Eternity easily and has even overpowered God-beings who were the sum of an entire reality. I have scans for all of this if you don't want to take my word for it. Storm summoning millions of stars? Spiderman can beat Firelord. Going by warped logic like yours he is automatically uberzor. Powers near infinate? That is quite literally impossible, your powers are either infinate or not, you can't be near it, obviously hyperbole. Powers paralleled by Dark Phoenix? I call bullshit. She needed help from Strange to hold Eternity. I am not familiar with these so-called god-like beings, but they prolly aren't that powerful to be beaten by the woman who is one shotted by Magneto, Apocalypse Thor, or Phoenix.

If Storm was real, I would have sniped her ass by now because of you.

Passione
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Though it was not stated all the fighters are most likely fully rested before each fight.

You may be able to rest your body, but what about your mind!

And Sue Richards isnt all that.. I am sure that Storm could easily take her down..

spetznaz
Storm summoning millions of stars? Spiderman can beat Firelord. Going by warped logic like yours he is automatically uberzor. Powers near infinate? That is quite literally impossible, your powers are either infinate or not, you can't be near it, obviously hyperbole. Powers paralleled by Dark Phoenix? I call bullshit. She needed help from Strange to hold Eternity. I am not familiar with these so-called god-like beings, but they prolly aren't that powerful to be beaten by the woman who is one shotted by Magneto, Apocalypse Thor, or Phoenix.

You didn't get the Memo ....Ororo is the new Pre-Crisis Superman. With her new 'million star' weather powers, and a couple of really rabid 'fans,' she is already beyond PC Supes and will, at this rate, be greater than LT.

B.A
You mean she isn't already?

2damnloud
Storm summoning millions of stars? Spiderman can beat Firelord. Going by warped logic like yours he is automatically uberzor. Powers near infinate? That is quite literally impossible, your powers are either infinate or not, you can't be near it, obviously hyperbole. Powers paralleled by Dark Phoenix? I call bullshit. She needed help from Strange to hold Eternity. I am not familiar with these so-called god-like beings, but they prolly aren't that powerful to be beaten by the woman who is one shotted by Magneto, Apocalypse Thor, or Phoenix.

I don" think it's fai that you compare Storm to SMvsFL in the sense of huge power level jump with regar to plot.

Storm has always been and always will be one of the most poweful beings on Marvel earth(stated in canon) whether it's in coherence with your little tear system is irrelevant.

In fact, she has used the stars to make lightning in the following issue( http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acantistorm11mj2.jpg )

All written by CC, who wrote maybe 80- 90% of who and what Storm is and what she could do.

She has always been written to have an almost empathic spiritual connection with certain things around her, like Plants or trees. These things have absoulutlely nothing to do with the weather.

It is logical to deduce that she could, when in the core, summon the entire thing, given it was a suicide mission

It's utterly laughable that you guys cannot point out any instances of energy manipulation that has clearly "maxed Storm out" other than her blizzard scenario in Uncanny 121 or her statement about Thor in 147. All of this BEFORE the galactic core.

It's logical to deduce that she always operates at that level, that's why she must always keep her emotions in check.

When's the last time we've seen Ororo really "go at" someone? Never.

Hell, she doesn't even use raw lightning. She always channels it threw herself to stun and not kill.

She even did that to the Brood in te scan above who compeletely screwed over her.

As we can clearly see, she was READILY operating at a level in which she could harness celestial energy from the the stars.

Is not everthrig written for the sake of a plot........IN A STORY??laughing out loud

Is not that same Jean/Phoenix combo that shitstomped Firelord, the same Jean that got owned by frickin Magneto? LMAO

You guys would readily believe, that somehow, a guy who can barely handly one aspect of the fundementals of the universe(not even the full spectrum), can best the primal force of creation itself.

It's laughable

It's clear bias.

B.A
Storm fangirls make me laugh.

KK the Great
I don" think it's fai that you compare Storm to SMvsFL in the sense of huge power level jump with regar to plot.

True.

Spider-Man vs Firelord was nowhere near as ridiculous as the galactic core incident, hereafter referred to as "LOL."

Badabing

4) Spider Woman

5) She Hulk

6) Invisible Woman

7) Live Wire

8) Mrs. Marvel

9) Power Girl

12) 52 Isis

13) Phoenix (Jean Grey)

Power girl and not Supergirl. Seriously?? Power Girl has bigger.........I mean, yes Power Girl. stick out tongue

Everybody, let's refrain from the bashing. Sue vs Storm is a close fight.

Creshosk
I don" think it's fai that you compare Storm to SMvsFL in the sense of huge power level jump with regar to plot. It doesn't matter if you think it's fair. I don't think its fair for you and Rutog to grossly misrepresent the character on a consistant basis the way you do. I also don't think its fair for you guys to tarnish her reputation by grossly misepresenting her to the forum's populace. But hey, that's life. Nothing I can do about your fanboyism, and nothing you can do about the fact that that feat is SMvsFL

Storm has always been and always will be one of the most poweful beings on Marvel earth(stated in canon) whether it's in coherence with your little tear system is irrelevant. More Hyperbole. "One of the most" is used alot. Its right up there with "nigh" and "nearly".

In fact, she has used the stars to make lightning in the following issue( http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acantistorm11mj2.jpg ) Where does it say she's using stars in that scan? And note where it's noted that "It isn't easy" and how she "goes blind with pain"?

All written by CC, who wrote maybe 80- 90% of who and what Storm is and what she could do. And who had no grasp of how character's powers actually worked. Look at Jubilee and the non-sense buzz talk he gave for Jubilee explaining her own powers. Look at how he retconned some of his own events when he realized he made a mistake.

Your appeal to authority fallacy won't fly now, just as it never flew in the past.

She has always been written to have an almost empathic spiritual connection with certain things around her, like Plants or trees. These things have absoulutlely nothing to do with the weather.Nor has she ever manipulated them outside of anything a normal person can do.

It is logical to deduce that she could, when in the core, summon the entire thing, given it was a suicide missionHow is it logical when you've used nothing but fallacy to back this up? This "spiritual connection" is a red herring of the non-sequiter variety. Saying that Claremont wrote it is an appeal to authority... It's logical to deduce that this conclusion is as fallicious as the arguments used to arrive at it.

It's utterly laughable that you guys cannot point out any instances of energy manipulation that has clearly "maxed Storm out" other than her blizzard scenario in Uncanny 121 or her statement about Thor in 147. All of this BEFORE the galactic core.It's utterly laughable how you think that nothing Storm does that exceeds her limits is SMvsFL and everything undder your fan-wanked proportions is PIS.

It's logical to deduce that she always operates at that level,Wishful thinking fallacy.

that's why she must always keep her emotions in check.

Hell, she doesn't even use raw lightning. She always channels it threw herself to stun and not kill. Except for when she summons it down from the sky... It's funny how in character she never kills, yet in any given fight you have her killing... another misrepresentation on your part that goes against the very nature of the character that you profess to understand but clearly do not.

She even did that to the Brood in te scan above who compeletely screwed over her.

As we can clearly see, she was READILY operating at a level in which she could harness celestial energy from the the stars.Not without proof she's not.

Is not everthrig written for the sake of a plot........IN A STORY??laughing out loud Begging the question. Its STUPID wiriting for the sake of the plot. Like writing yourself into a corner you can't get out of you pull something stupid to get out of it.

Is not that same Jean/Phoenix combo that shitstomped Firelord, the same Jean that got owned by frickin Magneto? LMAO

You guys would readily believe, that somehow, a guy who can barely handly one aspect of the fundementals of the universe(not even the full spectrum), can best the primal force of creation itself. Red herring. We aren't talking about phoenix here, we're talking about Storm. smile Nice try though.

It's laughable

It's clear bias. On your part. wink

2damnloud
Originally posted by Creshosk
It doesn't matter if you think it's fair. I don't think its fair for you and Rutog to grossly misrepresent the character on a consistant basis the way you do. I also don't think its fair for you guys to tarnish her reputation by grossly misepresenting her to the forum's populace. But hey, that's life. Nothing I can do about your fanboyism, and nothing you can do about the fact that that feat is SMvsFL

Opinion.

No facts.

More Hyperbole. "One of the most" is used alot. Its right up there with "nigh" and "nearly".

Denying the antecedant

No facts yet again.

If it's used "a lot" then it is false??

Please. laughing out loud

Where does it say she's using stars in that scan? And note where it's noted that "It isn't easy" and how she "goes blind with pain"?

Also note how you ignore the context.

A still healing body.

Empty space bright stars and solid planets.

It says so.

And who had no grasp of how character's powers actually worked. Look at Jubilee and the non-sense buzz talk he gave for Jubilee explaining her own powers. Look at how he retconned some of his own events when he realized he made a mistake.

No grasp of how the character's powers worked, when it is he who made the character??

Ad Hominem/Poisoning the well smokin'

Strawman.

I never said she did.

@ the bolded- Lack of Proportion fallacy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No red herring because it directly correlates to the subject in question.

It would only be an Appeal to Authority if Claremont wasn't an authority.

No a non-sequiter. Where did you get that from? laughing out loud

Strawman.

Which makes me wonder how you got "non-sequiter" when you can't even properly decipher my argument. LMAO

Wishful thinking fallacy.

Strawman

"A deductive argument is sound if and only if it is both valid, and all of its premises are actually true. Otherwise, a deductive argument is unsound."

What's my argument, anyway? laughing out loud

Strawman.

I never said she would never kill. I have said she doesn't like to.

She killed the Brood and would have inadvertently killed herself, if she wasn't.........ya kow..........so ****in powerfulermmhappy

I'll finish.yes

KK the Great

Denying the antecedant

No facts yet again.

If it's used "a lot" then it is false??

Please. laughing out loud

What is it with this board and people trying to namedrop fallacies they don't understand?

There are over six billion people on Earth. Spider-Man is one of the most powerful people on the planet.

Jesus christ, kid. Citing a dozen fallacies incorrectly doesn't make you look intelligent. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Soljer
Originally posted by KK the Great
What is it with this board and people trying to namedrop fallacies they don't understand?

There are over six billion people on Earth. Spider-Man is one of the most powerful people on the planet.

Technically, if you want to get into it, even the least powerful person would be 'one of the most powerful.'

But the point you were trying to make is assisted by the Spiderman comparison.

Violent2Dope

Storm has always been and always will be one of the most poweful beings on Marvel earth(stated in canon) whether it's in coherence with your little tear system is irrelevant.

In fact, she has used the stars to make lightning in the following issue( http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acantistorm11mj2.jpg )

All written by CC, who wrote maybe 80- 90% of who and what Storm is and what she could do.

She has always been written to have an almost empathic spiritual connection with certain things around her, like Plants or trees. These things have absoulutlely nothing to do with the weather.

It is logical to deduce that she could, when in the core, summon the entire thing, given it was a suicide mission

It's utterly laughable that you guys cannot point out any instances of energy manipulation that has clearly "maxed Storm out" other than her blizzard scenario in Uncanny 121 or her statement about Thor in 147. All of this BEFORE the galactic core.

It's logical to deduce that she always operates at that level, that's why she must always keep her emotions in check.

Hell, she doesn't even use raw lightning. She always channels it threw herself to stun and not kill.

As we can clearly see, she was READILY operating at a level in which she could harness celestial energy from the the stars.

Is not everthrig written for the sake of a plot........IN A STORY??laughing out loud

You guys would readily believe, that somehow, a guy who can barely handly one aspect of the fundementals of the universe(not even the full spectrum), can best the primal force of creation itself.

It's laughable

It's clear bias. Wtf? I hardly see why my post called for a word quilt.

1. ....What?

2. And gets one shotted by Apocalypse. By throwing Beast at her.

3. And it was not easy and she was in pain while doing so.

4. Appeal to Authority. Didn't he also do the stupid solar winds crap?

5. And...that helps in a fight how? MY UBERZ0R CUNECSHIN WIT TREES WIL GIFF ME T3H WINZOR!

6. Not without proof to back it up I am afraid.

7. Once again, what?

8. Okay. I assume that since Magneto has magnetism powers, he can magnetically move omniverse.

9. Apocalypse...Thor...Hulk...Prolly more I cannot remember.

10. What about the times she used it from the sky to kill?

11. And?

12. Lol...no. Prove it.

13. Right, it is because of that PIS or related occurences exist.

14. That was not Phoenix at full power, and Magneto is leagues above Storm, so I hardly see the point.

15. So now Storm has the power of the big bang?

16. It's laughable

It's clear bias

It happened.

Creshosk
Opinion.

No facts.
No, they're facts. You not likeing it doesn't devalue them into opinions. The feat is not backed by any other occurances of the same type of feat. she only absorbed the galactic core once.

Denying the antecedant You wish... though you never really had a strong grasp on logic so its not surprising you're using the term incorrectly. It seems whenever there's something you cannot refute you throw that out.

For example what is the "If"?

No facts yet again. On your part.

If it's used "a lot" then it is false?? Strawman.

Please. laughing out loud Please yourself.

Also note how you ignore the context.Not that you'd even know what context is. You just look at a scan, ignore the context of how it cam to be, and then try to use it as evidence.

A still healing body.

Empty space bright stars and solid planets.

It says so. And it didn't say she was chanelling the lighning through the stars. That would be ridiculous and completely ignores the distances between stars and the two opponents in the given scan.

No grasp of how the character's powers worked, when it is he who made the character??That's right. Do you know what explination he gave? Do you know what it means?

Jubilee was created as a character who could shoot fireworks. That's the character concept. How'd he explain it? With buzz speak which meant nothing in actuality.

Ad Hominem/Poisoning the well smokin' Wishful thinking fallacy.

Sorry, but its true, he has no grasp of how a characters powers work.

Strawman.

I never said she did.I never said you did. I was pointing out how this "Spiritual connection" was a red herring.

@ the bolded- Lack of Proportion fallacy. roll eyes (sarcastic) Wishful thinking fallacy/

No red herring because it directly correlates to the subject in question. It has NOTHING to do with her powerset.

It would only be an Appeal to Authority if Claremont wasn't an authority.Wrong. But thanks for proving you know nothing about what fallacies are, but then we already know that from your frequent misuse of them.

No a non-sequiter. Where did you get that from? laughing out loud It's non sequential. saying that she has a spiritual connection and citieing plants and trees does not follow the connection to her powerset.

It's misleading and has nothing to do with the topic of her powerset. Therefore its a red herring.

Strawman. Wishful thinking fallacy.

I'm sorry but you have made it clear through implications that low showings for storm are PIS...

Which makes me wonder how you got "non-sequiter" when you can't even properly decipher my argument. LMAOThis is denying the antecedant.

Wishful thinking fallacy.

Strawman How is pointint out that your argument is not valid simply because you say it is an exageration of your claims?

You make a claim I call bullshit, that's not a strawman...

"A deductive argument is sound if and only if it is both valid, and all of its premises are actually true. Otherwise, a deductive argument is unsound."

What's my argument, anyway? laughing out loud That she always operates on a level of power she's only been shown to do 3 times in current continuity when the times she's operated under that power level are alot more frequent.

Strawman.Oh really?

So this wasn't you talking about Storm KILLING Sue?

And even if it wasnt, the other scenario works just as well for Storm to kill Sue.

Oh wait it is, which means I'm NOT exagerating your claims.

I never said she would never kill. I have said she doesn't like to.I never said you said that.

Looks like you're the one that can't decipher arguments properly.

She killed the Brood and would have inadvertently killed herself, if she wasn't.........ya kow..........so ****in powerfulermmhappy Or you know, scripted not to die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll finish.yes In last place proving that ignorance is bliss...

Rutog98
laughing laughing laughing

This is ridiculous. Well, I can say SM vs. FL to any of your posts to that I don't like. lol. We can all play this game. Storm beats all the women together. If you come up with anything I don't like, it's SM vs. FL. I'm right and you're wrong.

Soljer

This is ridiculous. Well, I can say SM vs. FL to any of your posts to that I don't like. lol. We can all play this game. Storm beats all the women together. If you come up with anything I don't like, it's SM vs. FL. I'm right and you're wrong.

Good idea, I guess, except...well...

You're not.

And he's not.

smile.

Creshosk

This is ridiculous. Well, I can say SM vs. FL to any of your posts to that I don't like. lol. We can all play this game. Storm beats all the women together. If you come up with anything I don't like, it's SM vs. FL. I'm right and you're wrong. So you're the equal and opposite reaction when logic pushes?

Clearly you don't understand what SmvFl is... its not "I don't like it" its "They did something that was outside of their powerset once."

And yeah it is ridiculous for you to grossly misinterpret both the rules and what we're saying like that.

Can't argue within the Rules of KMC? Then prehaps you shouldn't argue at all since your "Brilliant" *coughdelusionalcough* mind can't grasp such a simple concept...

Badabing

You can say SMvFL but that would be in the context of Storm and her core "feat" since she's never duplicated it again and was under an alien influence/possession. happy

Storm couldn't "beat all the women together". Hell, she got run off by regular people just in the most recent BP. erm

Rutog98
You can say SMvFL but that would be in the context of Storm and her core "feat" since she's never duplicated it again and was under an alien influence/possession. happy

Storm couldn't "beat all the women together". Hell, she got run off by regular people just in the most recent BP. erm

Nope. The text lets up know that the core's power strengthened Storm and worked AGAINST the Brood. big grin That said, she is powerful enough to hold the essense of Eternity. All Strange did was transfer it into her. She defeated the Trion. Her powers are near-infinite and has been compared to Dark Phoenix. She has been able to tap into stars from the get-go. big grin

Creshosk
Nope. The text lets up know that the core's power strengthened Storm and worked AGAINST the Brood. big grinCircular reasoning. smile

The feat doesn't validate itself. You have to validate it.

That said, she is powerful enough to hold the essense of Eternity. All Strange did was transfer it into her. Sure he did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She defeated the Trion. PIS on Trion's part. smile

Her powers are near-infinite Hyperbole. You can't be "near infinite" you're either finite, or you're infinite.

and has been compared to Dark Phoenix. No, she was compared to the green phoenix before the retcon that made Phoenix a cosmic entity... You know the one who got pwn'd by magnet butt.

She has been able to tap into stars from the get-go. big grin Wishful thinking Fallacy. Post her very first appearence. and if she isn't tapping into stars in it this is a blatent lie. doped

Doctor-Alvis
Heck, even CC stated that Storm was a 3-D goddess. He further stated in canon that she has the potential to transcend humanity and evolve into a real goddess. It is also canon that her powers are limited to the strenght of her will and body. With her potential to transcend, this limitation is only temporary should she choose to explore her full potential more. big grin
I want you to know that this applies to almost every single comic book character.

Passione
Power Girl has bigger.........I mean, yes Power Girl. stick out tongue

Everybody, let's refrain from the bashing. Sue vs Storm is a close fight.

Oh its the hooters huh??

Yes i do feel that it would be a close fight, but storm has stamina and agility and I am afraid that Sue simply doesnt.. I feel that storm would win in the end.. Leaving Ms Marvel ready to stomp her out.

2damnloud
The only way they can invalidate her feats is to show that it's outside her powerset.

I haven't seen anything that explicitly proves why she can't do the things she's done other than a label that was put on her "weather manipulation."

This why I was so gung ho about Doctor_Alvis explaining his reasonings, or anyone else for that matter.

Frankly, the reasons are not enough for me.

Additionally, Storm has more higher end showings of energy manipulation than lower.

She's never "duplicated it", but she's done higher and higher.

Name someone who duplicates each and every feat they do.

2damnloud
Anyway, yes she does kill Invisible woman.

If it wasn't for WW speed, Storm would kill her, too.

Badabing
The only way they can invalidate her feats is to show that it's outside her powerset.

I haven't seen anything that explicitly proves why she can't do the things she's done other than a label that was put on her "weather manipulation." That clears things up on your reasoning. cool

This why I was so gung ho about Doctor_Alvis explaining his reasonings, or anyone else for that matter.

Frankly, the reasons are not enough for me.

Additionally, Storm has more higher end showings of energy manipulation than lower. I guess it's all in perception and what people "get" from the comic.

She's never "duplicated it", but she's done higher and higher.

Name someone who duplicates each and every feat they do. That's the crux of the matter. Most of us consider it as a "one time" feat and not within her ability to duplicate given her typical power set. Sort of like Cosmic Spidey. Sure he had the power once but it's not in his typical power set to duplicate.

B.A

If it wasn't for WW speed, Storm would kill her, too. laughing out loud

SuperiorTech

First of all storm is not killing Wonder Woman even if you take away her speed.And whats the reason for wanting to handicap one character so yours can win.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I really think that Invisible woman can beat storm for the majority. Don 't get me wrong, Storm can kill sue if she can get the uptake. Take her breathe away, freeze her, ect. But Sue has many more options and she will also be harder to hit. Better protection on top of being able to go invisible. Bubbles to the brain or lungs and it pretty much a done deal.

2damnloud
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.

No Mentioning Events of PIS

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Was Storm unusually powered up?? If so, by what?

2damnloud
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I really think that Invisible woman can beat storm for the majority. Don 't get me wrong, Storm can kill sue if she can get the uptake. Take her breathe away, freeze her, ect. But Sue has many more options and she will also be harder to hit. Better protection on top of being able to go invisible. Bubbles to the brain or lungs and it pretty much a done deal.

Her invisibility does not serve her.

Storm could still see her.

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energyworld38nt.jpg

Onset of the fight, Storm thinks, raw energy somes down at 93,000 miles per sec. Sue is dead.

If, for whatever reason, Sue get's her bubble up. Tornado comes down in a literal heartbeat(Mangeto). Sue is now blind and being bombarded with debris causing her mental strain AND she's suffocating.

She has no hope for survivalerm

Storm goes home and chills

B.A
Where do we see her seeing invisible people??

SuperiorTech
Her invisibility does not serve her.

Storm could still see her.

Onset of the fight, Storm thinks, raw energy somes down at 93,000 miles per sec. Sue is dead.

If, for whatever reason, Sue get's her bubble up. Tornado comes down in a literal heartbeat(Mangeto). Sue is now blind and being bombarded with debris causing her mental strain AND she's suffocating.

She has no hope for survivalerm

Storm goes home and chills

So Storm can use her powers faster than sue now and who says she has to put up her shield and then go on the offensive why not both at the same time.

2damnloud
So Storm can use her powers faster than sue now and who says she has to put up her shield and then go on the offensive why not both at the same time.

What do you mean by "Now"?

2damnloud
Originally posted by B.A
No, we see her not needing photons to see.

She see's matter(Sue) as energy.

SuperiorTech
What do you mean by "Now"?

Sue just needs to think to use her powers how are you telling me that storm gets a jump on her.

2damnloud
Sue just needs to think to use her powers how are you telling me that storm gets a jump on her.

Storm as well.

B.A
Then why would Storm be so much faster?

B.A
No, we see her not needing photons to see.

She see's matter(Sue) as energy. Where?

Show me on the scan?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by B.A

We don't. Fairly recently in the Black Panther Series (Black Panther #30 Volume 4) the New Fantastic Four consisting of T'Challa, Ororo, Ben and Johnny were attacked by an alternate reality Skrull version of the Fantastic Four.
In the following scan Storm douses the flames of the Skrull Human Torch version by causing it to rain. However this also reveals the Invisible Skrull Women trying to launch a sneak attack, due to the rain T'Challa's super senses can pick her movement up and he manages to incapacitate her. As far as I can recall Storm has not been shown to see invisible people.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3401/blackpanther30dcp0007ap3.th.jpg

B.A
Later appearance = owned

2damnloud
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
We don't. Fairly recently in the Black Panther Series (Black Panther #30 Volume 4) the New Fantastic Four consisting of T'Challa, Ororo, Ben and Johnny were attacked by an alternate reality Skrull version of the Fantastic Four.
In the following scan Storm douses the flames of the Skrull Human Torch version by causing it to rain. However this also reveals the Invisible Skrull Women trying to launch a sneak attack, due to the rain T'Challa's super senses can pick her up her movement and he manages to incapacitate her. As far as I can recall Storm has not been shown to see invisible people.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3401/blackpanther30dcp0007ap3.th.jpg

Doesn't say that on the scan.erm

2damnloud
Originally posted by B.A
Later appearance = owned

Nope.

PIS.

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

ermmhappy

Follow the rules, damnit.

2damnloud
Originally posted by B.A
Then why would Storm be so much faster?

The resultant action is faster.

SuperiorTech
The resultant action is faster.

No its not .

Creshosk
Follow the rules, damnit. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

You break the SMvsFL rule and tell others to follow the rules?

Oh and no you've still failed to prove its within her powerset. You don't make a claim and then when others call BS have them prove it was BS. You need to prove it was valid which you have consistantly failed to do to date.

2damnloud
No its not where are you getting that.

Sue has to project a field and then concentrate to expnad it.

Storm doesn't even have to be LOOKING at Sue to kill her.

She can turn a hurricane on and off with a thought.

Sue goes careening head-first into a brick wall at 200 mph.

She has absolutely no hope for survival.

ExodusCloak
Doesn't say that on the scan.erm

Doesn't say what on the scan? What's wrong with what I said? confused

Originally posted by ExodusCloak *We don't.

Well do we?

Originally posted by ExodusCloak *Fairly recently in the Black Panther Series (Black Panther #30 Volume 4) the New Fantastic Four consisting of T'Challa, Ororo, Ben and Johnny were attacked by an alternate reality Skrull version of the Fantastic Four.

Fair enough I could have provided these two pages to support these few lines.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/170/blackpanther30dcp0000hm3.th.jpghttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7514/blackpanther30dcp0002bi9.th.jpg

Originally posted by ExodusCloak *In the following scan Storm douses the flames of the Skrull Human Torch version by causing it to rain.

Skrull Version of Human Torch: "You...WITCH! Once I burn through this, I--"

Storm: "You'll do no such thing."
*Art depicts Storm Dousing Skrull with rain*

T'Challa: "Wise choice, beloved. Not only does the rain wash out his cannibalistic intentions--
*Art depicts T'Challa identifying the Invisible Skrull and throwing an object(Object later stated to be an Energy Dagger in the final panel) at the Invisible Skrull Women*

Originally posted by ExodusCloak *However this also reveals the Invisible Skrull Women trying to launch a sneak attack, due to the rain T'Challa's super senses can pick her up her movement and he manages to incapacitate her.

T'Challa: "--But it reveals the attempts of the invisible skrull to launch a sneak attack."

Invisible Skrull Women: "Argh! Not again"

T'Challa: "The Energy Dagger Scrambles her thoughts momentarily, but she quickly recovers. How can they recover from severe brain trauma like that?"

Originally posted by ExodusCloak *As far as I can recall Storm has not been shown to see invisible people.

Well has she?

2damnloud
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

You break the SMvsFL rule and tell others to follow the rules?

Lying

Conversely, it is you who breaks the rules.

Full Capacity

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Again, if Storm was unusally powered up, then by what means?? What tech, what enchantment. Did she secretly have the IG, or Cosmic Cube in her bra??

Nope.

She has already been proven to have this level of Power.

It's as simple as that.

SuperiorTech
Sue has to project a field and then concentrate to expnad it.

Storm doesn't even have to be LOOKING at Sue to kill her.

She can turn a hurricane on and off with a thought.

Sue goes careening head-first into a brick wall at 200 mph.

She has absolutely no hope for survival.

Sue thinks and bubble in the brains or put a spike right through storm like she did galactus or puts a bubble over he head no air.Since when does sue need to concentrate to expand her shield.You keep throwing out what storm can do to invisible woman like sue has not powers and will stand there and say storm kill me.

pr1983
Lying

Full Capacity

Again, if Storm was unusally powered up, then by what means?? What tech, what enchantment. Did she secretly have the IG, or Cosmic Cube in her bra??

Nope.

It's as simple as that.

Actually no, you're wrong... full capacity has to be consistently shown on panel, and/or reasonable given the characters power-set/capabilities...

Please stop abusing the rules simply because you don't like them, it's setting a bad example for the other posters...

2damnloud
Doesn't say what on the scan? What's wrong with what I said? confused

Well do we?

Fair enough I could have provided these two pages to support these few lines.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/170/blackpanther30dcp0000hm3.th.jpghttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7514/blackpanther30dcp0002bi9.th.jpg

Skrull Version of Human Torch: "You...WITCH! Once I burn through this, I--"

Storm: "You'll do no such thing."
*Art depicts Storm Dousing Skrull with rain*

T'Challa: "Wise choice, beloved. Not only does the rain wash out his cannibalistic intentions--
*Art depicts T'Challa identifying the Invisible Skrull and throwing an object(Object later stated to be an Energy Dagger in the final panel) at the Invisible Skrull Women*

"--But it reveals the attempts of the invisible skrull to launch a sneak attack."

Invisible Skrull Women: "Argh! Not again"

T'Challa: "The Energy Dagger Scrambles her thoughts momentarily, but she quickly recovers. How can they recover from severe brain trauma like that?"

Nope.

PIS.

ermmhappy

Follow the rules, damnit.

Doesn't have to.

The nature of Sue's powers let's me know that Storm can see her, for Storm doesn't see matter, she see's everything as energy.

Sue bends light around herself(matter).

Matter is irrelvant to Storm's second sight.

emporerpants
you know what needs to be done? you know what the best way to beat 2damn and rutogs insane fanboysism? people just need to stop using storm in vs matches. if people just stop using her, then there won't be a venue for the retardation those two constantly spout. also, if they make the vs matches, just ignore them, don't respond to the threads.

as far as you're concerned 2damn, why would you destroy your favorite character like this? don't you realize that by turning up the bs factor so high and making all these stupid claims that you're destroying your character? many people like myself used to like storm alright until you started wanking her to these retarded levels. i mean, the degree of fanboyism is astounding. now, i hate storm completely, and its all because of you. i'm not the only one either. if your goal was to create as much anti-storm sentiment on this board, then mission accomplished.

2damnloud
Originally posted by pr1983
Actually no, you're wrong... full capacity has to be consistently shown on panel, and/or reasonable given the characters power-set/capabilities...

Please stop abusing the rules simply because you don't like them, it's setting a bad example for the other posters...

Flash was the example.

He does not consistently clock people in a picosecond.

He has shown the ability, so it is usable.

laughing

SuperiorTech
Doesn't have to.

The nature of Sue's powers let's me know that Storm can see her, for Storm doesn't see matter, she see's everything as energy.

Sue bends light around herself(matter).

Matter is not is irrelvant to Storm's second sight.

So basically your guessing at something you have no proof of to suit your view.

2damnloud
Originally posted by emporerpants
you know what needs to be done? you know what the best way to beat 2damn and rutogs insane fanboysism? people just need to stop using storm in vs matches. if people just stop using her, then there won't be a venue for the retardation those two constantly spout. also, if they make the vs matches, just ignore them, don't respond to the threads.

as far as you're concerned 2damn, why would you destroy your favorite character like this? don't you realize that by turning up the bs factor so high and making all these stupid claims that you're destroying your character? many people like myself used to like storm alright until you started wanking her to these retarded levels. i mean, the degree of fanboyism is astounding. now, i hate storm completely, and its all because of you. i'm not the only one either. if your goal was to create as much anti-storm sentiment on this board, then mission accomplished.

Same sad sorry-ass song.

sick

pr1983
Flash was the example.

He does not consistently clock people in a picosecond.

He has shown the ability, so it is usable.

laughing

he has consistently shown the ability to do so, even if he doesnt use it... so again, you're wrong.

i've asked you once, have some courtesy please...

2damnloud
So basically your guessing at something you have no proof of to suit your view.

And I could say, you're guessing that Sue could make a bubble in Storm and her powers work faster because she's never done it to.......ya know.........STORM.

SuperiorTech
And I could say, you're guessing that Sue could make a bubble in Storm and her powers work faster because she's never done it to.......ya know.........STORM.

And what your not you have not proof that storms powers would work faster than sue you have no proof storm can see sue when invisible other than you wanting her to be able too.Then you come up with all these ways storm can kill sue ignoring that sue has just as many if not more to kill storm.You dont even take into account that although they both have very powerful offensive capabilities sue has powerful defensive capabilities in the force of a shield and storm does not.

2damnloud
Originally posted by pr1983
he has consistently shown the ability to do so, even if he doesnt use it... so again, you're wrong.

i've asked you once, have some courtesy please...

The FC rule says abosolutely nothing like that.

It is assumed that they use any powers at their disposal.

The example regarding Flash was in stark opposition to "consistency".

For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.

2damnloud
And what your not you have not proof that storms powers would work faster than sue you have no proof storm can see sue when invisible other than you wanting her to be able too.Then you come up with all these ways storm can kill sue ignoring that sue has just as many if not more to kill storm.You dont even take into account that although they both have very powerful offensive capabilities sue has powerful defensive capabilities and storm does not.

So neither one of us has any proof.

Guess the Sue vs Storm match is out.

Sue's eliminated. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl

Sue's eliminated. big grin
Sometimes people just get tired of beating thier heads against Brick walls.

ExodusCloak
Storm doesn't see matter, she see's everything as energy.

To be fair the art in these two scenes here depict her viewing certain objects as energy and then other objects as solid matter once she has altered her perceptions. erm

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5931/energyworld42xc.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7523/energyworld24lq.jpg

You can see that she's still able to see the solid outlines of the pipes and that object containing the fire.

2damnloud
To be fair the art in these two scenes her depict her viewing both solid matter and energy once she's altered her perceptions. erm

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5931/energyworld42xc.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7523/energyworld24lq.jpg

You can see that she's still able to see the solid outlines of the pipes and that object containing the fire.

Good/ Bad art depending on how you look at it.

In some instances, everthing is all psychodelic and swirly.

It still doesn't take away fromt he caption and the fact that everything is clearly transluscent.

Creshosk
Lying

Full Capacity

Nope.

It's as simple as that. No she hasn't. You're using circular reasoning to try and validate a scan that is not backed by a similar occurance of a feat of the same nature.

Spiderman wasn't powered upo by anything in his fight with Firelord either.

You still have yet to prove it was a valid feat. The feat is invalid and is not addmissible to ascertain her power level. UNTILL you validate the feat its not breaking the full capacity rule. Otherwise I could say that Wolverine beats Galactus and claim that anyone who shows anything LESS than that level of power is breaking the full capacity rule for Wolverine.
Wolverine has not proven to be on a level capable of beating Galactus, And Storm has not proven to be on a level capable of on her own absorbing the Galactic core.

Persist in breaking the rules and you will be reported for trolling.

Either validate the feat or retract your usage of it otherwise you are trolling.

Creshosk

Sue's eliminated. big grin So since neither one of you can prove your case, you win by default?

Sorry it doesn't work that way. a 50/50 match is still insufficient to prove that she should move on to the next match.

Doctor-Alvis
If she has a 50% chance of winning then that's a 50% chance of her continuing. Right?

If you guys are just going by yes/no and not doing chance and probability, yeah, 50/50 would be pushing it.

Passione
What has Bada started?

Soljer
What has Bada started?

One more storm thread to throw on the pile.

2damnloud
One more storm thread to throw on the pile in which she wins like she always does.

I know, right! eek!

B.A
I know, right! eek! Even know 80 percent of the time your wrong.

Soljer
I know, right! eek!

Right!

Right up till she has to fight Sue Storm, anyways.

2damnloud
Right!

Right up till she has to fight Sue Storm, anyways.

You're right, technically that wouldn't even be a fight because any scenario would probably end with Sue being dead. confused

Soljer
You're right, technically that wouldn't even be a fight because any scenario would probably end with Sue being dead. confused

Indeed. Of old age. Many decades after she burst Storm's head with an invisible bubble.

2damnloud
Indeed. In an alternate reality called Soljer's wetdream where she burst Storm's head with an invisible bubble.

Now you got it. eek!

Badabing
What has Bada started? You were right to say that I'm evil!!! shocklaugh stick out tongue

Kutulu
You were right to say that I'm evil!!! shocklaugh stick out tongue adult-smileys

Passione
You were right to say that I'm evil!!! shocklaugh stick out tongue
Always to them baby, never to me

Tommy05
It depends on who has quicker reactions out of Sue and Storm.

Badabing
Always to them baby, never to me I can handle that bella.

Bouboumaster
Storm is maybe faster, but the forcefield are created on an instant. It's not the case of the storms and tornado. Sue could blow up the head of Storm before she could do anything.

I admit that a non-blood lust Sue would loose, but not a "I'm using all my powerto kill you" Susan.

Plus, I think that Sue's powers are greater and more powerful: She's one of the few being that scratch a celestial... And that's not a little feat.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Storm is maybe faster, but the forcefield are created on an instant. It's not the case of the storms and tornado. Sue could blow up the head of Storm before she could do anything.

I admit that a non-blood lust Sue would loose, but not a "I'm using all my powerto kill you" Susan.

Plus, I think that Sue's powers are greater and more powerful: She's one of the few being that scratch a celestial... And that's not a little feat.

Cut the Bullshit.

Storm can do it before she can react.

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncannyxmen120158zu.jpg

Magneto's got 1450% above human reation. It didn't save him.

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandmagneto1vm.jpg

Storm can summon a hurricaine with LESS than a conscious thought.

http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lessthanacnsciousthoughfo4.jpg

Before anyone present can react.

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=undergroundmosoon6lj.jpg

LITERALLY in the blick of any eye(special note by Claremont)

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frozencolossus8kl.jpg

Please

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fasterthanlightningqi1.jpg

And AGAIN

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quickgale1bi9.jpg

Yet Again

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airpressurea2cr.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airpressureb4bl.jpg

2damnloud
And the only reason Sue was able to do that to a celestial was because her powers come from hyperspace.

Storm kills Sue EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY TIME and then moves on.

Tommy05
And the only reason Sue was able to do that to a celestial was because her powers come from hyperspace.

Storm kills Sue EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY TIME and then moves on. How?

2damnloud
Originally posted by Tommy05
How?

I've already said how sue dies a LONG time ago.

The fight starts Storm thinks and lightning comes at 93,000 miles per second. Sue is fried.

Let's say Sue get's her shield up. So what. Storm can call a tornado to smoother Sue while she'd IN her shield. The tornado will also subsequently be hurling cars and the like at sue which causes mental strian and she eventually let's down her shield and dies from suffocation or being impaled or beaten to death with debris.

Soljer
I've already said how sue dies a LONG time ago.

The fight starts Storm thinks and lightning comes at 93,000 miles per second. Sue is fried.

Let's say Sue get's her shield up. So what. Storm can call a tornado to smoother Sue while she'd IN her shield. The tornado will also subsequently be hurling cars and the like at sue which causes mental strian and she eventually let's down her shield and dies from suffocation or being impaled or beaten to death with debris.

Or, at least, that would be possible if Storm's head hadn't already been blown to pieces from the inside. doped.

pr1983
Or, at least, that would be possible if Storm's head hadn't already been blown to pieces from the inside. doped.

yup...

celestialdemon
Storm stops at Sue.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>