professer X vs Devil hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
The fight takes place in the astral plain. Xavier at his classic levels of power

Soljer
What level of power is Devil Hulk?

Considering he's never done, you know, anything ....

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
What level of power is Devil Hulk?

Considering he's never done, you know, anything .... well it's hard to say although he didnt manifest physically it took 4/6 of bruce's fractured mind to beat him i guess psychic wise he should be pretty tough

janus77
how does what happened inside Bruce's mind transfer over to the Astral plane?

at least with a regular Hulk you know that he's got all sorts of super-natural powers (seeing/grabbing ghosts etc) but "Devil Hulk" is not even real, in the sense that he's not manifested in the world outside of Banner's head ...

lando005
i don't know i'm still trying to figure that part out

rougeredmage
i am sorrry but it may be big and fightenning for banner but for xavier it is only someone elses problem. thus metaphysically he would end up been nothing xavier cant handle as it has no power over xavier ( in the same way nightmare has no power over the sleepwalkers) i mean i would say that shadowking is alot more powerfull then this devil hulk charcter

lando005
what if the fight is moved into banner's mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.