Wonder Woman w/Hammer vs. A.S. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Wonder Woman starts off with Thor's hammer, adding the power of Mjolner to her own. No BFR, battle is to knockout / death.
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/WonderWomanHammer.jpg

She faces a bloodlusted A.S. Superman.
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/305/b/a/Superman_All_Star_by_kryptonian_fan.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on if The hammer Thor's strength to her own or now. If she just gets the other powers, she loses.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on if The hammer Thor's strength to her own or now. If she just gets the other powers, she loses.

In this scenario, Thor's strength is added to her own.

Soljer
All Star, more likely than not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
In this scenario, Thor's strength is added to her own.

She would likely win. Thor's strength plus her own would put her close enough to AS. But then she would have her own powers and weapons plus thors powers.

xjustice69x
she wins easy i think

Galan007
She faces a bloodlusted A.S. Superman.
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/305/b/a/Superman_All_Star_by_kryptonian_fan.jpg ohhh

Did you want to post the gayest possible picture of A/S? Or could you just not find any others?

Anyhow,
He takes this..

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
ohhh

Did you want to post the gayest possible picture of A/S? Or could you just not find any others?

Anyhow,
He takes this..

I thought Supes has a vulnerability to magic somewhat though... wouldn't that carry over to All-Star Supes?

In regards to the picture, I thought it was cool looking. sulk

Galan007
I thought Supes has a vulnerability to magic somewhat though... wouldn't that carry over to All-Star Supes?In theory it should -- but to date, A/S hasn't shown any specific weakness(es) which directly correlate to magic.

srug

In regards to the picture, I thought it was cool looking. sulk Booo... thumb down

stick out tongue

Mindship
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/WonderWomanHammer.jpg
Does the hammer grant bedroom claws only on the hand wielding it?

Anyway, considering how close both regular Wonder Woman and regular Thor are to regular Superman, my feeling is that A/S Superman (being only 3x more powerful) is not as much of an upgrade as WW's+Thor's powers would be to WW.

I think she wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mindship

Anyway, considering how close both regular Wonder Woman and regular Thor are to regular Superman, my feeling is that A/S Superman (being only 3x more powerful) is not as much of an upgrade as WW's+Thor's powers would be to WW.

I think she wins.

I'm confused.

You just said the following:

X = Superman.
Y = Thor
Z = Wonder Woman.

X > Y ^ X > Z

Y+Z > 3X

confused.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm confused.

X = Superman.
Y = Thor
Z = Wonder Woman.

X > Y ^ X > Z

Y+Z > 3X

confused.

More like:

X > Y, X > Z, Y =(approx) Z

/ Z > (3X - X) / X

Y / Z > 2

Y > 2Z = Z

Allankles
Originally posted by Ouallada
More like:

/ Z > (3X - X) / X

Y / Z > 2

Y > 2Z = Z

Still doesn't make sense. Even you say Thor and wonder woman are both close to Supes individually, a combination of their powers on WW doesn't equate to greater than 3 times Superman. Superman still has the edge.

SaintSmurph
ASS wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Allankles
Still doesn't make sense. Even you say Thor and wonder woman are both close to Supes individually, a combination of their powers on WW doesn't equate to greater than 3 times Superman. Superman still has the edge.

In Strength. But Can you imagine WW with her guantlets and Thor's hammer? Supers won't get a hit in. And WW could Gowave and Godforce at the same time and out right kill ASS.

Mr. Slippyfist
WW hits ASS with the hammer so hard... ermm

Ouallada
Originally posted by Allankles

I think you completely missed the point.

janus77
spank that ASS! yes

k, I'm for WW dunno about you gays confused.

Ouallada
Originally posted by janus77
spank that ASS! yes

k, I'm for WW dunno about you gays confused.

Reported. sick

SaintSmurph
In Strength. But Can you imagine WW with her guantlets and Thor's hammer? Supers won't get a hit in. And WW could Gowave and Godforce at the same time and out right kill ASS. laughing out loud

Diana has little control over the godwave, and Thor must concentrate to the max when he's using the Godforce... why would Diana with the hammer be able to do both at the same time?

janus77
Reported. sick
in my defence. I am slightly inibriated big grin
also, I am not homophobic, not in the least... I was just using the term for comic effect (geddit, comic??? big grin)

Ouallada
Obviously I got it. Just kidding.

janus77
Obviously I got it. Just kidding.
it's difficult to separate out the more adult posters from the spotty adolescent teens, in here...
confused

anyway, chalk that one up to Swiss barmaids and conspicuous consumption of vodka mixers big grin.

Ouallada

anyway, chalk that one up to Swiss barmaids and conspicuous consumption of vodka mixers big grin.

I've chalked many a one up to the combination of these two. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
laughing out loud

Diana has little control over the godwave, and Thor must concentrate to the max when he's using the Godforce... why would Diana with the hammer be able to do both at the same time?

Becuz Diana only has lil control over the Godwave due to her body not being able to handle all of it's power. I'm willing to bet with her strength and durability combined with Thor's, on top of thor's impressive Energy control, she'd do far better. And Diana also prays far better than thor, so her concentration would likely help in calling the Godforce. In effect they compliment each other very well.

gogogadgetgo
More like:

/ Z > (3X - X) / X

Y / Z > 2

Y > 2Z = Z

this makes even less sense.

soljer's seems more accurate

I'm confused.

X = Superman.
Y = Thor
Z = Wonder Woman.

X > Y ^ X > Z

Y+Z > 3X

confused.

like he said, if superman>=thor and superman>=wonderwoman
then supermanx3>thor+wonderwoman

but this...

I think she wins.

this makes no sense at all

supermanx3<wonderwoman+thor?? whaaa??

i have no clue as to what ass can do, but if he really is 3xregular superman then he should win this. wonder woman with thor's hammer is probably just = thor. look at brb, brb without his hammer gave thor some. following the OPs logic, brb+his hammer should make him>>thor but their more like equals in strength and power. probably coz brb got power levels similar to thor's which replaced his original power level with his hammer. but that's just me.

janus77
I've chalked many a one up to the combination of these two. thumb up
hehe,
you know that Vodka and orange juice is a popular mixer combination in Switzerland?

never heard of that myself, not really sure if she was on the level.

oh and apparently Vodka + Redbull is illegal in French bars because it can over stimulate the heart, or something like that.

man I need to learn more about mixers, getting bored with my regular drinks no expression.

Ouallada
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

but this...

i have no clue as to what ass can do, but if he really is 3xregular superman then he should win this. wonder woman with thor's hammer is probably just = thor. look at brb, brb without his hammer gave thor some. following the OPs logic, brb+his hammer should make him>>thor but their more like equals in strength and power. probably coz brb got power levels similar to thor's which replaced his original power level with his hammer. but that's just me.

Mine makes perfect sense according to what that post was writing, but obviously the equalities were used to show how badly worded that post was, with no offence meant.

janus77

but this...

Superman = x,
Thor = XY (firmly!)
Wonder Woman = XXX

there, now the maths should begin to make more sense! big grin

Ouallada

oh and apparently Vodka + Redbull is illegal in French bars because it can over stimulate the heart, or something like that.

Allows intoxication without getting tired, but can cause some danger as one is a stimulant and the other a depressant.

As far as getting bored with drinks goes, I have never heard "drinks" and "bored" used in the same sentence before.

nvrbeenwthagirl

but this...

How would Wonder Woman with Thor's hammer just be equal to Thor? She's already as Strong as Thor if not stronger. Faster. And she has her lasso and shields. Thor's hammer adds Thor's strength on top of hers and his durability on top of hers plus it combines thier magical powers.

janus77
Allows intoxication without getting tired, but can cause some danger as one is a stimulant and the other a depressant.

As far as getting bored with drinks goes, I have never heard "drinks" and "bored" used in the same sentence before.
first time for everything ...
been experimenting with random mixers of late, hate beer so confined to spirits and now running out of ideas for new areas of spiritual development confused

janus77
How would Wonder Woman with Thor's hammer just be equal to Thor? She's already as Strong as Thor if not stronger. Faster. And she has her lasso and shields. Thor's hammer adds Thor's strength on top of hers and his durability on top of hers plus it combines thier magical powers.
does she also get his umm ... reproductive organs? confused

darthgoober
If we're talking about adding Thor's powers to WW's then I could see WW taking this. But if it's just her + Thor's strength + a hammer she doesn't know how to use for anything more than melee then I see Supes taking it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
If we're talking about adding Thor's powers to WW's then I could see WW taking this. But if it's just her + Thor's strength + a hammer she doesn't know how to use for anything more than melee then I see Supes taking it.
Getting hit with THAT hammer, with someone with the combined strength of WW and thor would seriously EFF an MFer up. big grin But she has all of his powers for this thread.

gogogadgetgo
Mine makes perfect sense according to what that post was writing, but obviously the equalities were used to show how badly worded that post was, with no offence meant.

no, wait, it should be like this

x=zk
x=ym

where k and m are constants

so we have

3x=zk+ym+w

where w is boost in power from the fussion where in

w=the poewr of a 100 trillion exploding fireflys??

rolling on floor laughing

gogogadgetgo

like i said, the hammer inscription says something like, if your worthy then ya get the power of thor. so you become like thor. so if your already stronger then you get a downgrade laughing

but if your weaker then you get an upgrade laughing

like my example, brb without thor's powers was able to give thor some trouble. but brb with his version of thor's hammer is just around as powerful as thor. so that didn't equate to brb+hammer>thor more like brb+hammer=thor. and like i said, its my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

but if we follow the OP's logic, then hammer+wonder woman = thor + wonder woman without the knee high boots.

janus77
man, no way can WW win this without the knee high boots or the corset.
maybe she could compensate with a catsuit but that's still speculative confused.

gogogadgetgo
catsuit? wonder woman? ungh....no thanks...all that muscles...probably not pretty to look at

janus77
catsuit? wonder woman? ungh....no thanks...all that muscles...probably not pretty to look at
I'm thinking spandex catsuit ... could be the drink talkin' confused.

Mindship
I'm confused.

X = Superman.
Y = Thor
Z = Wonder Woman.

X > Y ^ X > Z

Y+Z > 3X

confused.
Allow me to clarify. Apparently I interpret how Thor's hammer would affect WW differently.

You're taking a pure arithmetic approach, and on that ground I agree: it doesn't add up. But I was thinking: If Mjolner can turn ordinary mortals into gods, what in God's Name would it do to someone already close to god level?

SaintSmurph
Becuz Diana only has lil control over the Godwave due to her body not being able to handle all of it's power. I'm willing to bet with her strength and durability combined with Thor's, on top of thor's impressive Energy control, she'd do far better. And Diana also prays far better than thor, so her concentration would likely help in calling the Godforce. In effect they compliment each other very well. Strength is irrelevant then, and durability isn't combined with Thor's afaik. Unless she suddenly gets an asgardian physiology.

How exactly do you know the strength of Thor's prayers, or concentration? Not that it matters, because she still wouldn't be able to concentrate on summoning the godforce and controlling the godwave at the same time...

Soljer
Allow me to clarify. Apparently I interpret how Thor's hammer would affect WW differently.

You're taking a pure arithmetic approach, and on that ground I agree: it doesn't add up. But I was thinking: If Mjolner can turn ordinary mortals into gods, what in God's Name would it do to someone already close to god level?

Barely amp them at all.

"Who so ever holds this hammer, yadda yadda yadda, given the power of Thor!"

Diana would get a slight bit stronger, and have the power of the storm, and have Mjolnir.

Not impressed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Barely amp them at all.

Diana would get a slight bit stronger, and have the power of the storm, and have Mjolnir.

Not impressed.
The OP said her powers woudl COMBINE with Thor's. As in Stack.

King Kandy
Barely amp them at all.

Not impressed.
Don't forget that she'd get all the magical/exotic powers of the hammer. Not to say that she'd know how to use them.

Mindship
Barely amp them at all.
I guess that might explain why only one hand gets the red nails.

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Don't forget that she'd get all the magical/exotic powers of the hammer. Not to say that she'd know how to use them.

I assumed that was included in "and have Mjolnir."

Kutulu
The OP said her powers woudl COMBINE with Thor's. As in Stack.

^^ Exactly.

Mr. Slippyfist
Diana wins without.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.