TricksterPriest - Orion : Show Me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Shift
Feats justifying your threads of him defeating teams consisting of half a dozen Marvel top tiers, including characters like the Sentry.

Is it his constant inconclusive fights with Superman over the past twenty years?

Doing no better against the General than Superman?

Inconclusive scuffles with Black Adam?

Being given a bloody nose from one punch from Wonder Woman's mother?

Being one shotted by a Starro?

Taking an entire issue to stalemate Darkseid in a exclusively HTH fight?

I'm legitimately curious as to what examples you have of him being that powerful.

Hazsekswthurmom
Bait thread, closing......

B.A
I am a fan of Orion and a friend of Trick but I ma interested in what Trick can bring with the Orion thing.

Pwn some HC Trick lol.

But this will be closed. Try a Battlezone.

I will judge!!

Red Shift
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Bait thread, closing......

Bait?

I was under the impression one on one poster threads were encouraged here.

Hazsekswthurmom

B.A
Battlezone is.

Its a one on one debate.

Try it.

Red Shift

TricksterPriest
Read the god damn respect thread. And don't bait me, troll. I bite. miffed

Desaad
How is it a bait thread to simply ask for clarification on a position?

A position that is, quite frankly, absurd?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Red Shift
Sounds like an elaborate run around that kills legitimate debating that isn't killed by 25 other people posting in a given thread.
That's why we have something called "The Battlezone"

Red Shift
Originally posted by Desaad
How is it a bait thread to simply ask for clarification on a position?

A position that is, quite frankly, absurd?

Bait thread would be insulting him, trolling, whatever.

I'm curious why he believes in something that I think is ridiculous.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Read the god damn respect thread. And don't bait me, troll. I bite. miffed

Oh, I've been through quite a few Orion respect threads there, Tricker.

Being one shotted by Darkseid doesn't give me much faith in him being as powerful as you think he is.

Red Shift
Originally posted by King Kandy

Then I'll go down that route next time.

Excuse my newness.

Desaad
Originally posted by King Kandy

Seems ridiculously formal when a simple "hey, give evidence for your position" would do.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Between this and your other threads/posts, you've established yourself very quickly as a troll. If you want people to actually debate you, you'd do well to start treating them with respect. This is a public forum for those with a common hobby. It's not your place to insult, call out, and berate others. You'll be gone from this forum in a hurry if you don't reform your behavior.

Furthermore, if you have a problem with the rules, take it up privately with a moderator. In the meantime, this is a blatent spite thread intended to belittle someone, and will not be tolerated.

Faceman

King Kandy
Seems ridiculously formal when a simple "hey, give evidence for your position" would do.
Well this sort of thread tends to degenerate into flames even when it doesn't start out that way.

Red Shift
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs124.jpg

In the last handful of months alone Orion's lost to both Darkseid and Firestorm.

He's among the high top tier, along with Thor, Black Bolt, Quasar, and the like.

That much is pretty obvious and I'd love to see anyone prove otherwise.

Akuki
Battlezone works really well for stuff like this. It certainly worked well with Phenomenol. big grin

TricksterPriest
Losing to DS is not a low showing. He's a skyfather. And Firestorm is uber. Or didn't you check the next page when Orion effortlessly broke out of that box?

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs124.jpg

In the last handful of months alone Orion's lost to both Darkseid and Firestorm.

He's among the high top tier, along with Thor, Black Bolt, Quasar, and the like.

That much is pretty obvious and I'd love to see anyone prove otherwise.

Or he could simly NOT boomtube and Pwn All those you mentioned at Giant Size and destroy the very planets they stand up apon. Now get lost with this BS thread.

Red Shift
Losing to DS is not a low showing. He's a skyfather. And Firestorm is uber. Or didn't you check the next page when Orion effortlessly broke out of that box?

Does this change the fact that Firestorm gestured and restrained Orion?

That he could do so again, easily, with a prison twice as thick?

Darkseid hasn't been Skyfather level in decades.

If anything Orion's stock at DC has dropped in recent years. Under Walt, I'm imagining you're aware that he had an issue long fight with Darkseid.

And now he's one shotted by him.

Red Shift
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Or he could simly NOT boomtube and Pwn All those you mentioned at Giant Size and destroy the very planets they stand up apon. Now get lost with this BS thread.

Can you shoe me Orion fighting someone at Promethian Giant sizes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does this change the fact that Firestorm gestured and restrained Orion?

That he could do so again, easily, with a prison twice as thick?

Darkseid hasn't been Skyfather level in decades.

If anything Orion's stock at DC has dropped in recent years. Under Walt, I'm imagining you're aware that he had an issue long fight with Darkseid.

And now he's one shotted by him.

DS hasn't been skyfather in decades? ORLY? So a herald lvl being can create 6 billion souls, create alter realities daily, pwn all of the new gods and matter manipulate them, even the death avatar, and all in the form of just one of his avatars?

Red Shift
Orion AND Lightray are beaten at the same time by Agogg.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pce4350d0cf8ec5476968c03e61eec902/fbd4f358.jpg

But Agogg is killed, casually, by Darkseid.

Orion as powerful as several Marvel top tiers?

No.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you shoe me Orion fighting someone at Promethian Giant sizes?

LMAO. You obviously haven't heard of S'ivaa the world destroyer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion AND Lightray are beaten at the same time by Agogg.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pce4350d0cf8ec5476968c03e61eec902/fbd4f358.jpg

But Agogg is killed, casually, by Darkseid.

Orion as powerful as several Marvel top tiers?

No. AGOG is above the top tier.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Red is a sock and a troll and needs to be banned.

Hazsekswthurmom
Red shift=Photon009

Red Shift
DS hasn't been skyfather in decades? ORLY? So a herald lvl being can create 6 billion souls, create alter realities daily, pwn all of the new gods and matter manipulate them, even the death avatar, and all in the form of just one of his avatars?

Matter manipulation is not a Skyfather level ability. Nor do I remember claiming Darkseid was "Herald" level.

But it's quite apparent he's no longer Skyfather level or anything approaching it.

Nor is losing to Superman multiple times.

And where exactly has Darkseid created entire realities, hmm?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Matter manipulation is not a Skyfather level ability. Nor do I remember claiming Darkseid was "Herald" level.

But it's quite apparent he's no longer Skyfather level or anything approaching it.

Nor is losing to Superman multiple times.

And where exactly has Darkseid created entire realities, hmm?

It's called Seven Soldiers. Now get the **** out sock.

Red Shift
AGOG is above the top tier.

And you claim that Orion is as well.

Why was he crushed so completely, knocked out in moments, of he's also a top tier?

Red Shift
It's called Seven Soldiers. Now get the **** out sock.

Can you show where that was a literal feat instead of the narrative that Grant Morrison routinely writes.

He had Animal Man and Vixen "create" a universe as well.

So Animal Man = Darkseid, eh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you claim that Orion is as well.

Why was he crushed so completely, knocked out in moments, of he's also a top tier?

WHy has Orion withstood millions of megaton bombs per second in the center of apok? Why has orion turned aways universal destroying forces? Why has orion injured the star conquerer? Why has orion been able to hang with a completely upgraded Kalibak? Why has Orion been stated to be the physical match of superman? Why was Orion one of the cinque of power chosen to drive back the ALE? Why are you a sock?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you show where that was a literal feat instead of the narrative that Grant Morrison routinely writes.

He had Animal Man and Vixen "create" a universe as well.

So Animal Man = Darkseid, eh?

You are a sock. Obviously DS creates the reality that Seven soldiers mister miracle happens in. Dont' you feel a fool. Is that a narrative to? You SOCK.

Hazsekswthurmom
This thread seems Caturday worthy.....

http://rantasaurusrex.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/driving_cat.jpg

DigiMark007
Nvr, he's looking at your arguments and demanding even more obscure stuff simply in an attempt to upset people. By responding, you empower him. There's nothing to prove here, so I'd suggest simply ignoring him until he learns to debate with some measure of respectability.

Red Shift
WHy has Orion withstood millions of megaton bombs per second in the center of apok? Why has orion turned aways universal destroying forces? Why has orion injured the star conquerer? Why has orion been able to hang with a completely upgraded Kalibak? Why has Orion been stated to be the physical match of superman? Why was Orion one of the cinque of power chosen to drive back the ALE? Why are you a sock?

The Infinity Man withstood the nuclear reactor alongside Orion.

The Silver Surfer, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill have been in stars, which is far beyond an advanced nuclear reactor.

Orion actually lost to a more powerful Kalibak, with the belt.

You're aware of this, simply choosing to twist the truth.

Being a match for Superman doesn't make you above top tier, obviously.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nvr, he's looking at your arguments and demanding even more obscure stuff simply in an attempt to upset people. By responding, you empower him. There's nothing to prove here, so I'd suggest simply ignoring him until he learns to debate with some measure of respectability.

Sorry. I lost my cool. It's like everytime I say what he's looking for, he says something else lol. He should be banned tho. He's Photon.

Desaad
WHy has Orion withstood millions of megaton bombs per second in the center of apok?

I suspect it is because...he never has.

He survived at the heart of a nuclear reactor ON EARTH, which was described as having "a thousand nuclear explosions every minute!".

nvrbeenwthagirl

The Silver Surfer, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill have been in stars, which is far beyond an advanced nuclear reactor.

You're aware of this, simply choosing to twist the truth.

Being a match for Superman doesn't make you above top tier, obviously.

You obviously don't know your facts. The infinity man is actually more powerful than DS. He has truly infinite strength and durability and is quite abit above the top tier. Literally embarrassing superman. So saying orion survives something with IM is actually a feat for Orion. And I am talking about kalibak after he recieved his upgrade from DS. Orion still stood up to him. Now get lost. Trollina.

Red Shift
LMAO. You obviously haven't heard of S'ivaa the world destroyer.

Oh, I've heard of him.

I've also heard of the FF fighting Galactus.

Dr. Strange and Shuma Gorath.

Thor and Mangog. Or Surtur, even.

Every top tier hero faces villains multitudes more powerful than themselves.

That's comics 101.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I suspect it is because...he never has.

He survived at the heart of a nuclear reactor ON EARTH, which was described as having "a thousand nuclear explosions every minute!". You know what I meant shit. Just fix what I mess up lol.

Desaad

To be fair, and clear, this was Orion after being exhausted by his fight with Darkseid.

Val
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Red shift=Photon009
I doubt it. He isn't debating with Armando's patented, "wall of text" style.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, I've heard of him.

That's comics 101.

Get the **** out. you ask for an example then turn around and use some lame excuse to demean the feat. I could do that to all those heroes you like to back up. use your same bs example. Now get lost sock/troll.

Badabing
Feats justifying your threads of him defeating teams consisting of half a dozen Marvel top tiers, including characters like the Sentry.

Is it his constant inconclusive fights with Superman over the past twenty years?

Doing no better against the General than Superman?

Inconclusive scuffles with Black Adam?

Being given a bloody nose from one punch from Wonder Woman's mother?

Being one shotted by a Starro?

Taking an entire issue to stalemate Darkseid in a exclusively HTH fight?

I'm legitimately curious as to what examples you have of him being that powerful. durno

Desaad
Originally posted by Val
I doubt it. He isn't debating with Armando's patented, "wall of text" style.

He's a herochat poster named Aza Chorn.

Mystery solved, I don't see what it matters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, I've heard of him.

That's comics 101.

SOCK of PHOTON. Wall of text.

Faceman
Originally posted by Badabing
durno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

Desaad
Get the **** out. you ask for an example then turn around and use some lame excuse to demean the feat. I could do that to all those heroes you like to back up. use your same bs example. Now get lost sock/troll.

Yeah, he's the troll.

Look at the shameful way you are behaving.

I think it is hilarious that the guy trying to have an honest debate is being called a troll, while others on the board are telling nvr - who is throwing insults left and right - to just leave the troll alone.

The fact that nvr posts here a lot doesn't mean you all have to come to his defense.

Red Shift
You obviously don't know your facts. The infinity man is actually more powerful than DS. He has truly infinite strength and durability and is quite abit above the top tier. Literally embarrassing superman. So saying orion survives something with IM is actually a feat for Orion. And I am talking about kalibak after he recieved his upgrade from DS. Orion still stood up to him. Now get lost. Trollina.

***Bzzzt!***

Lie.

Darkseid's casually beaten the Infinite Man.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc086560f5f6ca9b50bbe8fd46127b1ff/f9e65927.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p76eabd5cf26449412ba384ea7f6b724f/f9e658f8.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, he's the troll.

I think it is hilarious that the guy trying to have an honest debate is being called a troll, while others on the board are telling nvr - who is throwing insults left and right - to just leave the troll alone.

The fact that nvr posts here a lot doesn't mean you all have to come to his defense.

Um, I'm angry at this very obvious trolling thread. I can act out if I want and he's attacking my freind. This kind of thread is against the rules. Now if you dont' like the way I'm acting at the sock, Then you can GTFO as well. Two snaps and a lemonaide beeeeyotch.

nvrbeenwthagirl
***Bzzzt!***

Lie.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc086560f5f6ca9b50bbe8fd46127b1ff/f9e65927.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p76eabd5cf26449412ba384ea7f6b724f/f9e658f8.jpg
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. DS has beaten the IM becuz of the OE. Not in any hand to hand ever. He's always one step ahead of the IM becuz he knows the IM's power. You are so lost. YOu try to argue surface stuff without knowing the back story. Sock.

Red Shift
Yeah, he's the troll.

Yeah, it's funny how I haven't made a single insulting or "trolling" post since I got here, but being new and asking for actual factual evidence gets fingers pointed at me and accusations tacked onto me.

People get awfully touchy when they're wrong and are called on it for a change.

Hazsekswthurmom
Um, I'm angry at this very obvious trolling thread. I can act out if I want and he's attacking my freind. This kind of thread is against the rules. Now if you dont' like the way I'm acting at the sock, Then you can GTFO as well. Two snaps and a lemonaide beeeeyotch. Lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, it's funny how I haven't made a single insulting or "trolling" post since I got here, but being new and asking for actual factual evidence gets fingers pointed at me and accusations tacked onto me.

People get awfully touchy when they're wrong and are called on it for a change.

Wrong? Actually all you are doing is demeaning the feats for your purpose. Then when it suits you, you would twist the very same arguments you use against DC characters to suit your arguments for marvel characters. You say heros defeat uber villians all of the time as if it's now big deal, then turn around and say Thor xyz, and silver defeated ABC. you are obviously socking and or trolling. And this thread is Not acceptible.

Red Shift
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. DS has beaten the IM becuz of the OE. Not in any hand to hand ever. He's always one step ahead of the IM becuz he knows the IM's power. You are so lost. YOu try to argue surface stuff without knowing the back story. Sock.

And the OE isn't a part of Darkseid's powers?

I don't remember there being a stipulation that Darkseid had to beat him hand to hand.

You claimed Infinity Man was more powerful.

It simply isn't true, as the Omega Effect casually beating him shows.

Want to make another claim and get it debunked in about fifteen seconds?

Soljer
Uhhmmm....no need to be so hostile, guys.

People are allowed to disagree - even radically. Keep it a little more civil.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And the OE isn't a part of Darkseid's powers?

I don't remember there being a stipulation that Darkseid had to beat him hand to hand.

You claimed Infinity Man was more powerful.

It simply isn't true, as the Omega Effect casually beating him shows.

Want to make another claim and get it debunked in about fifteen seconds?

Please get real. If DS could have killed the IM, then he would have, the best he could do was BFR him. Debunk that Sock.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmmm....no need to be so hostile, guys.

People are allowed to disagree - even radically. Keep it a little more civil.

Close this thread and make this guy open up a vs thread.

Val
He's a herochat poster named Aza Chorn.

Mystery solved, I don't see what it matters.
It doesn't matter other than people can stop trying to get him banned for being a sock.

Red Shift
Wrong? Actually all you are doing is demeaning the feats for your purpose. Then when it suits you, you would twist the very same arguments you use against DC characters to suit your arguments for marvel characters. You say heros defeat uber villians all of the time as if it's now big deal, then turn around and say Thor xyz, and silver defeated ABC. you are obviously socking and or trolling. And this thread is Not acceptible.

Mhm... No.

I'm showing you that every top tier in comics has feats outside of their league, and it doesn't make any one of them several times more powerful than one another, as you seem to believe Orion is.

You're the one throwing an internet tantrum.

Your claims have been smashed by multiple posters and actual comic scans and events.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mhm... No.

I'm showing you that every top tier in comics has feats outside of their league, and it doesn't make any one of them several times more powerful than one another, as you seem to believe Orion is.

You're the one throwing an internet tantrum.

Your claims have been smashed by multiple posters and actual comic scans and events.

please get out of here. You never heard me say Orion was Several times more powerful than other top tiers. NOw his AF, I do believe is far beyond anything any of the other top tiers can crank out. Why? becuz it comes str8 from the source. You dont like it, so what. You not liking my opinion of Orion means the big donut. You thinking you are pwning or disproving my OPINION is not. It just makes you look LAME to me as if you have nothing better to do than try to change the opinion of someone based upon a comic book character. Now would you be happy if I just became a marvel zombie like 90% of the net so you could be happy and leave? Is that what you want?

Desaad
Please get real. If DS could have killed the IM, then he would have, the best he could do was BFR him. Debunk that Sock.

Would he have?

Then why didn't he kill the Forever People, when he DEFINITELY could have, but instead simply teleport them away, out of his way and out of his plans?

Infinity Man is Darkseid's brother. Whatever you want to say, he may still have a soft spot for him, and that is just fine.

There is zero evidence that he couldn't kill him, especially given how easily he was able to banish and then trap him, or how easily hew as able to immobilize him in a later Adv. of Superman issue.

Red Shift

BFR him?

Heh.

He casually separated the Forever People whom empower him with a single glance.

Nor was he attempting to kill him, so it's completely and totally irrelevant.

SwindlingSmurph
Douches create spite threads, douches debate in them.

Red Shift
please get out of here. You never heard me say Orion was Several times more powerful than other top tiers. NOw his AF, I do believe is far beyond anything any of the other top tiers can crank out. Why? becuz it comes str8 from the source. You dont like it, so what. You not liking my opinion of Orion means the big donut. You thinking you are pwning or disproving my OPINION is not. It just makes you look LAME to me as if you have nothing better to do than try to change the opinion of someone based upon a comic book character. Now would you be happy if I just became a marvel zombie like 90% of the net so you could be happy and leave? Is that what you want?

You can have any opinion you want.

I'm more interested in what comics do and have shown for decades.

One of those things being Orion never being portrayed as being anymore powerful than the Silver Surfer/Thor and other top tiers. Astro Force included.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Would he have?

Then why didn't he kill the Forever People, when he DEFINITELY could have, but instead simply teleport them away, out of his way and out of his plans?

Infinity Man is Darkseid's brother. Whatever you want to say, he may still have a soft spot for him, and that is just fine.

There is zero evidence that he couldn't kill him, especially given how easily he was able to banish and then trap him, or how easily hew as able to immobilize him in a later Adv. of Superman issue.

DS was just as easily able to banish superman. And Guess what, he didn't kill superman either. We know he can. He almost did it with his shadow demons. He was intent upon it. So then why has The IM or superman not been killed when it's obvious as you say, that he can immobilize or banish both? You know why? becuz they were characters that dc didnt' want to die yet. It's called comics. Drama. Why doesn't wolverine kill half the people he could in comics? It's called not killing of money making intellectual properties. DS considered IM a threat. Period.

Red Shift
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph

And the posters who enter said threads simply to whine?

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can have any opinion you want.

I'm more interested in what comics do and have shown for decades.

One of those things being Orion never being portrayed as being anymore powerful than the Silver Surfer/Thor and other top tiers. Astro Force included.

I've never seen the surfer do anything like what the astro force can do. not even thor. Surfer nor thor can generate that kind of power. Period. Now in a comic fight yes, Orion is on thier lvl. In a forum fight, here, where Jobbering is laid aside and characters fight to the best of thier abilities, Orion would win.

Akuki

laughing out loud
Are comic geniuses stick out tongue

SwindlingSmurph

laughing out loud I'm not whining. smile

Just pointing out the obvious, for my own amusement.

Tee hee.

Soljer
Close this thread and make this guy open up a vs thread.

I dunno if you noticed, but I'm not a moderator...

Originally posted by Val
It doesn't matter other than people can stop trying to get him banned for being a sock.

thumb up Good call.

Having someone's name in the title doesn't make it a spite thread. I've mostly been ignoring the 'argument,' because, well, it involves nvr, meaning I'm sure it's full of pitiful insults and very little actual logic, but regardless - the original post simply asked for some evidence.

Further, being from herochat, the original poster couldn't have known we look down on others for 'calling out' a poster - it's quite normal to do at herochat.

Desaad
You're already contradicting yourself.

You said that because he didn't kill Infinity Man, he couldn't kill Infinity Man, which is evidence that Infinity Man is above him.

Clearly we can see that Darkseid doesn't kill his enemies all the time. Which refutes your point. Your above post has nothing to do with anything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're already contradicting yourself.

You said that because he didn't kill Infinity Man, he couldn't kill Infinity Man, which is evidence that Infinity Man is above him.

Clearly we can see that Darkseid doesn't kill his enemies all the time. Which refutes your point. Your above post has nothing to do with anything.

And you sayign it has nothing to do with anything isn't a refute of any substance. DS considered Im to be a threat. We all know he did. why didn't he kill him?

TricksterPriest

thumb up Good call.

Having someone's name in the title doesn't make it a spite thread. I've mostly been ignoring the 'argument,' because, well, it involves nvr, meaning I'm sure it's full of pitiful insults and very little actual logic, but regardless - the original post simply asked for some evidence.

Further, being from herochat, the original poster couldn't have known we look down on others for 'calling out' a poster - it's quite normal to do at herochat.

This entire thread is an insult. And you are underrating Nvr as a debator. He may be DC biased, but he does back up most of what he says. Occasionally he goes overboard, but he has far more cred on DC than half this board.

nvrbeenwthagirl

thumb up Good call.

He should have requested that it be closed after he was told that he couldn't do it.

Akuki
This entire thread is an insult. And you are underrating Nvr as a debator. He may be DC biased, but he does back up most of what he says. Occasionally he goes overboard, but he has far more cred on DC than half this board.
I'm sure he'll redeem himself in the eyes of many through the current tournament.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I do forget details sometimes tho lol. But I am usually in the ball park. Like I knew orion had turned around universal forces. Just couldn't remember where.

TricksterPriest
I don't doubt it. Little bastich found a great loophole. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Akuki
I'm sure he'll redeem himself in the eyes of many through the current tournament.

I'm working on Operation Hand to hand right now. I got upset for a minute at this ugly thread and got lost in my Queeresque emotions.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't doubt it. Little bastich found a great loophole. stick out tongue

Actually more than one. laughing laughing laughing

Soljer

An insult? Hardly...

"I'm legitimately curious as to what examples you have of him being that powerful."

Looking over the first page again....

He didn't insult anyone. He said, more or less...

"You think Orion is >>>> Top Tier."

"I think Orion is top tier."

"Here's why I think Orion is top tier."

"Why do you think Orion is >>>> Top Tier?"

Insulting? How?

Red Shift
I've never seen the surfer do anything like what the astro force can do. not even thor. Surfer nor thor can generate that kind of power. Period. Now in a comic fight yes, Orion is on thier lvl. In a forum fight, here, where Jobbering is laid aside and characters fight to the best of thier abilities, Orion would win.

John Byrne disagrees with you.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5498/dg36ip7.jpg

And I'll take one of the biggest names in the business over someone who doesn't even know the history of the characters he so fervently argues over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
An insult? Hardly...

"I'm legitimately curious as to what examples you have of him being that powerful."

Insulting? How?

Becuz he said it was. If My freind calls me a fa&&ot i'm liek what ever bytch. If you call me a fa&&ot, i'm insulted. Why? cuz I said so.

Accel
This thread doesn't really seem that different from those Battlezone matches some people do. Just less formal.

I wouldn't really call it trolling.

Red Shift

Yeah, you were actually the one who was asked to provide evidence towards a point you feel so strongly about.

You've come up with... nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
John Byrne disagrees with you.

And I'll take one of the biggest names in the business over someone who doesn't even know the history of the characters he so fervently argues over.

You use a non canon cross over as evidence? Are you serious? Get outta here. John Byrne also had to answer to both DC and marvel editors. Now please, this just fails.

Val
An insult? Hardly...

Insulting? How?
When did we become so sensitive about insults anyway? laughing out loud

Red Shift
You use a non canon cross over as evidence? Are you serious? Get outta here. John Byrne also had to answer to both DC and marvel editors. Now please, this just fails.

John Byrne wrote just as many New God's comics as anyone.

Are you disagreeing with an actual writers belief that one of his chosen characters isn't as powerful as another?

Red Shift
And another question...!

Under Morrison, Orion blasted a Starro to no effect with the Astro Force.

He was then knocked out with one blast by it.

Oh, we're not factoring in the less impressive potrayals of the Astro Force and Orion, right?

Because that'd completely destroy the notion that he's well above top tier.

Man, actual comics... What a *****.

nvrbeenwthagirl
John Byrne wrote just as many New God's comics as anyone.

Are you disagreeing with an actual writers belief that one of his chosen characters isn't as powerful as another?

Do you think Surfer is more durable than Superman? Becuz the AF has been shown to be able to kill superman if orion didn't aim correctly. Another time I think He one shotted Superman. Now get outta here with that non cannon cross over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And another question...!

Under Morrison, Orion blasted a Starro to no effect with the Astro Force.

He was then knocked out with one blast by it.

Oh, we're not factoring in the less impressive potrayals of the Astro Force and Orion, right?

Because that'd completely destroy the notion that he's well above top tier.

Man, actual comics... What a *****.

Actually, Superman was punching starro with all his might and starro paid him no attention. Orion blasted starro and hurt him and Starro attacked back. man, context, what a bytch.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
This thread doesn't really seem that different from those Battlezone matches some people do. Just less formal.

I wouldn't really call it trolling.

Cosigned.

Originally posted by Val
When did we become so sensitive about insults anyway? laughing out loud

Since the person *cough* "insulting" was from herochat.

Red Shift
Do you think Surfer is more durable than Superman? Becuz the AF has been shown to be able to kill superman if orion didn't aim correctly. Another time I think He one shotted Superman. Now get outta here with that non cannon cross over.

More than a few do believe that Norrin's more durable than Superman, actually.

Casually being in stars as opposed to Superman nearly dying inside them when he sundips, even though it's his powersource

nvrbeenwthagirl

Why do they come over here trying to tilt a nearly balanced forum? We have some DC fanatics, Some marvel ones, and a large majority of middle of the road. Is balanced actually DC biased to them?

B.A
This is ridiculous.

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a troll in this thread but he shouldn't have made it. But they do it all the time at HC.

Trick, Nver relax. If hes a troll he will be dealt with.

Faceman
Well wish I could say it's been fun reading this thread, but it hasn't.
1. I agree the thread is an insult.
2. This has become a verbal confrontation , rather than a debate.
3. I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning. sad
4. It's obvious certain people that don't like each other, are taking advantage of this thread to bash one another.Which really makes them seem, well, stupid, cowardly.
5. I agree with an earlier comment about nvr, being one of the better D.c. debaters around here..
6. Good night motherfukers of the night.

Red Shift
***Bzzzt!***

Lie.

The scans again, so we don't forget where nvr started lying.

nvrbeenwthagirl
More than a few do believe that Norrin's more durable than Superman, actually.

Casually being in stars as opposed to Superman nearly dying inside them when he sundips, even though it's his powersource

Superman nearly dying? WhAT THE ****? Superman ran thru a red star while fighting SBP. He didn't nearly die. And that was a sun that DEPOWERS him. SO much for that theory.

Val
Cosigned.

Reported.

Red Shift
Originally posted by B.A
This is ridiculous.

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a troll in this thread but he shouldn't have made it. But they do it all the time at HC.

Trick, Nver relax. If hes a troll he will be dealt with.

I find it hilarious that I'm being watched under a microscope but EVERY single one of a the posts or a forum regular has had an insult in it...

But no one's batting an eye.

Equality. It's a beautiful thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The scans again, so we don't forget where nvr started lying.

Um, dont' dare call me a liar. I know the history of the characters. Dont' get cussed out. Call me a liar one more time and you are going to be subject to a fit of nvr post every single time you post.

Red Shift
Superman nearly dying? WhAT THE ****? Superman ran thru a red star while fighting SBP. He didn't nearly die. And that was a sun that DEPOWERS him. SO much for that theory.

And he was rendered completely powerless by an extremely short plunge into that sun.

Try again.

Red Shift
Um, dont' dare call me a liar. I know the history of the characters. Dont' get cussed out. Call me a liar one more time and you are going to be subject to a fit of nvr post every single time you post.

Liar.

Soljer
Originally posted by Val
Reported.

Oh, right, I have a herochat account, too.

****!

nvrbeenwthagirl
And he was rendered completely powerless by an extremely short plunge into that sun.

Try again.

The point is, Let u or i plunge thru a red sun. We'd be dead. I guess you missed the point.

SwindlingSmurph

Further, being from herochat, the original poster couldn't have known we look down on others for 'calling out' a poster - it's quite normal to do at herochat. Actually, creating a thread with the intended purpose of using sarcasm and wit to belittle the beliefs of another poster is a pretty tectbook example of a spite thread.

And, you may have a point, if his response to my post you quoted was anything showing surprise. Instead, it was more of a "well, it may not follow the rules, but you can get out of the thread!1!!" type response.

So, I can change my comment to "douches ignore their mistakes blindly" if it will make you feel better. ermmnone

nvrbeenwthagirl
Liar.

I'm warning you. I'm being as nice as I can be to you. Cool your boots sweety. Before I insult you in ways you wont' be please about.

SwindlingSmurph
I'm warning you. I'm being as nice as I can be to you. Cool your boots sweety. Before I insult you in ways you wont' be please about. I would say "Ooh, I'm sure he's shaking in his little booties", but you kind of ruined that by actually saying he had boots.

Red Shift
The point is, Let u or i plunge thru a red sun. We'd be dead. I guess you missed the point.

Red Suns are actually far less powerful than yellow ones.

Regardless, being inside one for the briefest of moments depowered him.

Under Byrne the sun was shown to be able to kill him and even in recent years sun dips are absolute last resort trump cards that are extremely, extremely dangerous for him.

B.A
I find it hilarious that I'm being watched under a microscope but EVERY single one of a the posts or a forum regular has had an insult in it...

But no one's batting an eye.

Equality. It's a beautiful thing.

Don't be aiming that crap at me. I was at HC. I know what we do but they're different. Its true everyone is blowing this out of proportion for a mistake you made.

We swear at each other, KMC shows respect. Two different forums. The fact is HC has been watched like a hawk for a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I would say "Ooh, I'm sure he's shaking in his little booties", but you kind of ruined that by actually saying he had boots.

You are evil and all your seeds will be evil. You are promoted from Elitist to the cinque of Evil.

SwindlingSmurph
You are evil and all your seeds will be evil. You are promoted from Elitist to the cinque of Evil. Hmm...

I wonder if they sell drugs for evil sperm at my pharmacist.

Red Shift
I'm warning you. I'm being as nice as I can be to you. Cool your boots sweety. Before I insult you in ways you wont' be please about.

You're about as scary as a 11 year old with fetal alcohol syndrome there, kid. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Red Suns are actually far less powerful than yellow ones.

Regardless, being inside one for the briefest of moments depowered him.

Under Byrne the sun was shown to be able to kill him and even in recent years sun dips are absolute last resort trump cards that are extremely, extremely dangerous for him.

You do know that Superman has been powered up twice since byrn on top of his constantly growing durablity. You wouldn't as you are obviously NOT a DC fan. If a red sun depowers him and yet he survives, that is testamant to his durability. Oh yeah, he's survived a lil thing called a double black hole. Thanos got his hide ****ed up by one.

SwindlingSmurph
You're about as scary as a 11 year old with fetal alcohol syndrome there, kid. laughing out loud Lulz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're about as scary as a 11 year old with fetal alcohol syndrome there, kid. laughing out loud

I bet you are all comfortable saying that in your moms basement, in your size 42 pants, with your nasty smelling hair, and coffee and cigarette stained teeth. Prolly why you are trolling another poster. U can't no satisf ACTION.

B.A
Wheres Quan Chi when you need him.

Red Shift
Originally posted by B.A
Don't be aiming that crap at me. I was at HC. I know what we do but they're different. Its true everyone is blowing this out of proportion for a mistake you made.

We swear at each other, KMC shows respect. Two different forums. The fact is HC has been watched like a hawk for a while.

Erm, no.

In this sole thread... this SINGULAR thread, I've seen dozens of insults, mostly from a single poster.

Same thing in other threads.

That isn't "respectful" by any stretch of the imagination, and trying to paint the whole of KMC as some friendly, perfect utopia of message boards doesn't hold any water.

It's just like any other forum, HC included.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Wheres Quan Chi when you need him.

Val
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/iloled-pam.jpg

Red Shift
I bet you are all comfortable saying that in your moms basement, in your size 42 pants, with your nasty smelling hair, and coffee and cigarette stained teeth. Prolly why you are trolling another poster. U can't no satisf ACTION.

Bwahaha.

Honest question time.

How old are you, nvr?

I know you're not any older than 15.

Have at me. I know you're going to lie and beat your chest on the internets like the big badass you are, but humor me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Erm, no.

In this sole thread... this SINGULAR thread, I've seen dozens of insults, mostly from a single poster.

Same thing in other threads.

That isn't "respectful" by any stretch of the imagination, and trying to paint the whole of KMC as some friendly, perfect utopia of message boards doesn't hold any water.

It's just like any other forum, HC included.

Are you referring to me? The entire thread was an insult. As it was an insult, I insulted back. Trick is a former mongoose. Don't mess with the ex mongooses. And if you've seen me insult other posters, So the muck what. I could pull hundreds of incidents where I was insulted for over a year with no one being banned. So maybe that is why i get a lil grace. cuz I took my fair share.

Red Shift
I see your lolcat and raise you...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/funny-pictures-reporting-live-phill.jpg?t=1196748702

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bwahaha.

Honest question time.

How old are you, nvr?

I know you're not any older than 15.

Have at me. I know you're going to lie and beat your chest on the internets like the big badass you are, but humor me.

Beat my chest? LOL. You obviously haven't seen me. Beating your own chest is for sissies. I'm a round the way Biiitch. 5"11 200 pounds of muscle sweety. Trust me, The one thing I dont' have to beat, is my own chest. Take that how you will.

UniOmni
Ass Corn(credit to Godking) is good peoples, and a better debator than the guy he challenged.

And the guy who showed up to defend his mans honor is getting whomped for his troubles.

Ass Corn>> You two.

Red Shift
Are you referring to me? The entire thread was an insult. As it was an insult, I insulted back. Trick is a former mongoose. Don't mess with the ex mongooses. And if you've seen me insult other posters, So the muck what. I could pull hundreds of incidents where I was insulted for over a year with no one being banned. So maybe that is why i get a lil grace. cuz I took my fair share.

E-Gangs, broken English, and enough bullshit to start a farm all in one post.

Go, nvrbeenwthagirl! Your name is telling!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Ass Corn(credit to Godking) is good peoples, and a better debator than the guy he challenged.

And the guy who showed up to defend his mans honor is getting whomped for his troubles.

Ass Corn>> You two.

Getting whooped? by someone who uses non canon to prove a point? And coming from you, whom i consider one of the WORST debators, and most biased, I take your insult as a compliment.

Soljer

Nvr is an openly homosexual poster. Pointing out the "never been with a girl, haha!" thing is not only tired but pointless.

Red Shift
Originally posted by UniOmni

Ass Corn>> You two.

His man is pretty accurate.

He may of never been with a girl, but bedded down with a few posters here.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I'm queer you unobservant noob.

B.A
I am waiting for Guy to come and lay on some ownage.

Red Shift
Nvr is an openly homosexual poster. Pointing out the "never been with a girl, haha!" thing is not only tired but pointless.

This... complicates things. laughing out loud

B.A
I'm queer you unobservant noob. laughing out loud

You got him there.

Red Shift
I'm queer you unobservant noob.

Oh, you don't mind me molesting you this bad on here then, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl

How about I change my name to nvrlikeyoueversinceilaidyourmommabeeeyootchandshem
ademegay

B.A
That was just plain offensive.

Gay insults are not allowed. Keep it on HC.

nvrbeenwthagirl

If your piece where bigger, then I'd say i felt something. You self wanking about my molestation should be a regular thing for you. Self wanking that is.

Soljer
How about I change my name to nvrlikeyoueversinceilaidyourmommabeeeyootchandshem
ademegay

I actually read through that shit.

B.A
ademegay laughing out loud

TricksterPriest

Reported. Say goodnite, Gracie. wink

Red Shift
Originally posted by B.A
That was just plain offensive.

Gay insults are not allowed. Keep it on HC.

Gay insult?

Worse than a "I'm ****ing your mom" joke, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gay insult?

Worse than a "I'm ****ing your mom" joke, right?

Honey, We don't make queer jokes. black jokes are ok. So are pink jokes. even fat jokes. But leave the gay jokes up to me mmmk.

Val
I see your lolcat and raise you...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/funny-pictures-reporting-live-phill.jpg?t=1196748702
I.....like this guy.

thumb up

B.A
Gay insult?

Worse than a "I'm ****ing your mom" joke, right? NEVER!!

Mums are off limits!! Now silence your whore of a mother so I can lay a beat down on that fiend!! mad

Just in case you didn't realize I am joking. happy

darthgoober
ademegay
Ok even I have to give you points for that one. You made me spit out my soda laughing out loud .

Red Shift
Reported. Say goodnite, Gracie. wink

Even if I am banned, I'll end my little stay here with the knowledge that you couldn't so much as begin to make a point on here, instead waiting in the rafters for your "friends" to show up.

omg11! Orion is... SAVE ME FELLOW KMC'ERS.

Red Shift
Okay, this one quickly went the way of the pissing contest.

I'm going to get back to actual point making and debunking.

Nvr, do you have a single fight of Orion's where he shows dominance over another top tier, to show that he's several times above one?

B.A
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok even I have to give you points for that one. You actually made me spit out my soda laughing out loud . I think we should all have a go.

NverneedstoSTFUorGTFO.

My first time to.

Its a joke Nver I swear. cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>