Who's the strongest of the Trans lvl beings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Shaggy Man
Despero
Thanos
All Star Superman
Fernus
Asmodel
Mangog
Morg Wol
8th day Juggy
The Composite Man

Not most durable. Don't get it confused. Strongest.

Roldz
Id have to say AS Superman...

I dont think anyone in that list other than the one mentioned could lift the mass of a giant red star..

llagrok
I'd go with Mangog or All Star Superman.

Red Shift
Er, what Composite Man, exactly.

Roldz
I think its Superman with the power cosmic and one time herald to Galactus..

Red Shift
He was called the Kryptonian, there.

Roldz
Hmmm, then i dont know.. big grin

Edit.. Its Superman + the legion of Superheroes powers..

Basicly superman with PC..

Ouallada
Someone who can copy any legionnaire's powers and appearances. Supposed to be several times as strong and durable as superman, in addition to other legionnaire abilities. Like the amazo of the legion, if you will.

Red Shift
Originally posted by Ouallada
Someone who can copy any legionnaire's powers and appearances. Supposed to be several times as strong and durable as superman, in addition to other legionnaire abilities. Like the amazo of the legion, if you will.

The Composite Men are getting mixed up.

The Legion C-Man was a Post Crisis character.

The one who was several times as strong as Superman was a Pre-Crisis one.

Completely different characters. The Legion ones even a Durlan.

Ouallada
I'm not an expert on Composite Man. I always reckoned that the Durlan one was several times stronger because he copied the powers of several hard hitters, thus becoming stronger than superman. I'm not really sure though.

Red Shift
Eh, he didn't have the powers of multiple top tiers.

Most of the characters he copied were mid-tiers, like the giant sized Shrinking Violet.

Ouallada
Ultraboy and Mon-el? People with superstrength, not necessarily top tiers.

Red Shift
Composite Man never encountered Mon-El.

Don't see where you're going with that.

Ouallada
Just checked. That was composite superman. Oops. I'l wait for the OP to confirm then if I were you.

Gecko4lif
composite superman ftw

123KID
Mangog or Thanos

Newjak
8th Day Jugg's literally manhandled Thor. Thor couldn't do anything against his strength literally crushing him in his arms.

Does that win it for him no but it definitely puts him in a huge strength class.

Galan007
Either 8th Day, or A/S.

imo.

123KID
why is A/S Supes so strong ?

his quintillion feats is below Herc/Thor level AND ASS was getting powered up for that

the feat of hitting a planet into another dimension i've heard but no tseen so unsure of context

what else does he have ?

because the quintillions feat is probably nothing Thanos couldn't do and without being powered up

Bad Ash231
Sentry...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/galactusunthousand.jpg

Proof that Sentry is above Galactus. 131fist

B.A
Son of a *****. laughing out loud

Galan007
Sentry is 999,999x > Galactus!! durfist

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 123KID
why is A/S Supes so strong ?

his quintillion feats is below Herc/Thor level AND ASS was getting powered up for that

the feat of hitting a planet into another dimension i've heard but no tseen so unsure of context

what else does he have ?

because the quintillions feat is probably nothing Thanos couldn't do and without being powered up

thumb down

Mr. Slippyfist
Mangog.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Mangog.

How many tons did he lift again?

That's what I thought.

The pussy.

Larceny
Mangog or 8th day Juggernaut.

123KID
i'm still wondering why A/S Superman is so strong

any feats ?
quintillions feat <<< Thor/Herc <<< Thanos so.....

anything else ?

vlaaad12345
i'm still wondering why A/S Superman is so strong

any feats ?
quintillions feat <<< Thor/Herc <<< Thanos so.....

anything else ?
200 quintillion tons casually>>>>>>>>>thor/herc and thanos.

strengthkills
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
200 quintillion tons casually>>>>>>>>>thor/herc and thanos.

I laughed.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by strengthkills
I laughed.
And then you cried because its true,ass with one arm physically>>>>>>thor herc and a non amping thanos in strength.

strengthkills
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And then you cried because its true,ass with one arm physically>>>>>>thor herc and a non amping thanos in strength.

I cried.

123KID
pretty sure the Earth weights more than twice as much as the moon and the moon itself weighs more than 200 quintillions though there in no weight in space and you have to go by mass + gravity to get weight right ?

but its pointless because holding up less than the moon's weight in one hand while powered up is probably not 1/4th as impressive as holding the Earth because the Earth weighs in the sextillions

Bentley
Man, if thats true that feat was completely debunked. And just when people started to do reasonable feats for Supes.

Ouallada
pretty sure the Earth weights more than twice as much as the moon and the moon itself weighs more than 200 quintillions though there in no weight in space and you have to go by mass + gravity to get weight right ?

but its pointless because holding up less than the moon's weight in one hand while powered up is probably not 1/4th as impressive as holding the Earth because the Earth weighs in the sextillions

Mass should be used instead of weight in general, because mass remains constant, while weight differs because the latter is a result of gravitational forces, which are in turn dependent on mass and variables such as distance.

The Earth has a mass of slightly below 6sextillion tons. The moon, iirc, has a mass of slightly above 1% of the earth's mass.

Galan007
A/S being involved in a 'Trans-level' thread, was ridiculous in the first place -- not a 'Trans-level' character]. srsly

123KID
Newton showed that, for spherical objects, you can make the simplifying assumption that all of the object's mass is concentrated at the center of the sphere. The following equation expresses the gravitational attraction that two spherical objects have on one another:

F = G * M1 * M2 / R2

R is the distance separating the two objects.

G is a constant that is 6.67259x10-11m3/s2 kg.

M1 and M2 are the two masses that are attracting each other.

F is the force of attraction between them.

Assume that Earth is one of the masses (M1) and a 1-kg sphere is the other (M2). The force between them is 9.8 kg*m/s2 -- we can calculate this force by dropping the 1-kg sphere and measuring the acceleration that the Earth's gravitational field applies to it (9.8 m/s2).

The radius of the Earth is 6,400,000 meters (6,999,125 yards). If you plug all of these values in and solve for M1, you find that the mass of the Earth is 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (6E+24 kilograms / 1.3E+25 pounds).

Source: http://science.howstuffworks.com/question30.htm

my guess for the quintillions thing is that whoever wrote the story just chose a big number out of a hat and used it to maek people think it was some uber feat

Galan007
my guess for the quintillions thing is that whoever wrote the story just chose a big number out of a hat and used it to maek people think it was some uber feat I think it's funny when people act like casually lifting 200 quintillion tons with one arm, isn't a big deal. durlaugh

Ouallada
If actual numbers are used in the weight equation, I am pretty sure we will realise that the feat is pretty silly, but that is comicbook physics.

Besides, we have a hard number, so I tend to subscribe to that. It isn't really that big a deal when placed next to planet busting feats though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
I think it's funny when people act like casually lifting 200 quintillion tons with one arm, isn't a big deal. durlaugh

And the funny thing is it wasn't any where near his max.

King Kandy
A/S being involved in a 'Trans-level' thread, was ridiculous in the first place -- not a 'Trans-level' character]. srsly
What, you think he's above Trans? No way.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy
What, you think he's above Trans? No way.
I think Galan meant that AS was high herald.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think Galan meant that AS was high herald.

How can someone at least three times more powerful than Superman still be high herald? What kind of sense does that make?

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How can someone at least three times more powerful than Superman still be high herald? What kind of sense does that make?
And what makes you think that he's three times more powerful?

Mr. Slippyfist
And what makes you think that he's three times more powerful? Because he's three times stronger than he usually is... in an alternate reality... ermm

darthgoober
Because he's three times stronger than he usually is... in an alternate reality... ermm
Ah... now I see.

laughing out loud

Mr.Biscuits
Where's Huc? biscuits

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because he's three times stronger than he usually is... in an alternate reality... ermm
If he's the same age as the superman of the prime reality, then he's been absorbing sunlight the same rate. Given that this one may have not experienced being depowered by byrn and then repowered up, he should be stronger. And I'm sure it was the intention of the writer to make him far stronger than the current new earth version.

darthgoober
If he's the same age as the superman of the prime reality, then he's been absorbing sunlight the same rate. Given that this one may have not experienced being depowered by byrn and then repowered up, he should be stronger. And I'm sure it was the intention of the writer to make him far stronger than the current new earth version.
Let me ask you this, do you accept Exiles Surfer's as being the exact equal of 616 Surfer(as in they both have the EXACT same capabilities)? Cause the Exiles Surfer actually showed some combat speed when he caught the fist of a blitzing Gladiator...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let me ask you this, do you accept Exiles Surfer's as being the exact equal of 616 Surfer(as in they both have the EXACT same capabilities)? Cause the Exiles Surfer actually showed some combat speed when he caught the fist of a blitzing Gladiator...
Exiles Surfer showed different use of the same abilities 616 surfer has. i never thought surfer couldn't use combat speed.He just never does.

darthgoober
Exiles Surfer showed different use of the same abilities 616 surfer has. i never thought surfer couldn't use combat speed.He just never does.
Yes he does... not often by any stretch of the imagination, but it's happened. But do we get to use the Exiles showing to prove that he could catch someone like a blitzing WW, Glads, or Supes fist in mid swing with NO difficulty what so ever?

Symmetric Chaos
Goin' with my main man CompositeSuperman.

King Kandy
Because Superman is himself just barely high herald?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Rediculous

Soljer

What the f**k?

Superman is one of the most powerful high heralds, period.

King Kandy
Rediculous
Well if Superman is Low-High Herald, All-Star superman could potentialy be high herald as well.

123KID
i've seen better

from TERRAX

a low piss-ant third rate Herald

then again maybe it's all in the axe

Superman should get an axe

anyway, Mangog is easily the strongest listed and if not the SA Mangog then Thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
i've seen better

from TERRAX

a low piss-ant third rate Herald

then again maybe it's all in the axe

Superman should get an axe

anyway, Mangog is easily the strongest listed and if not the SA Mangog then Thanos

And you aren't biased at all. Despero has pwned better and more top tiers in one sitting than thanos ever has.

123KID
that's nice
not that DC has any top tiers firmly above Gladiator or Surfer so your point about better top tiers is wrong

nvrbeenwthagirl
that's nice
not that DC has any top tiers firmly above Gladiator or Surfer so your point about better top tiers is wrong
Thanos has pwned like Hulk, Thing and superman at once. That is the most i've seen him own in one sitting. I could be wrong tho. Despero has pwned the JLA and JSA at once. Night night.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Superman is one of the most powerful high heralds, period. Silver Surfur>Superman. 313

123KID
i see

Aquaman and Batman were there and everything ? wow

and the crap JSA lineup ? maybe one as powerful as the one that fought Prime in IC ?

i'm blown away. Thanos would have zero chance.

quality over quantity

Soljer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Silver Surfur>Superman. 313

I agree wholeheartedly.

Your point?

Larceny

Thor>Silver Surfur>Superman. 313

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Thor>Silver Surfur>Superman. 313

I bet you think Thor can take Despero, Takion, and the Infinity Man as well.

Red Shift
I bet you think Thor can take Despero, Takion, and the Infinity Man as well.

Can you prove that he can't?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Red Shift
Can you prove that he can't?

Despero has taken Superman, captain marvel, power girl, and wonder woman at in the same panel.

Infinity man has made superman look like a child when it comes to destructive power.

Takion, is well takion. On top of being able to pwn, flash, GL, and captain atom at the same time, I think you are just a marvel concubine troll who sees everything thru shitty glasses. Now get lost.

Violent2Dope
I agree wholeheartedly.

Your point? I have no idea. no expression I forgot most who is on the list, but I know 8th Day Juggy is on it, and since I am a fanboy, I say he wins. big grin

Red Shift
Despero has taken Superman, captain marvel, power girl, and wonder woman at in the same panel.

Infinity man has made superman look like a child when it comes to destructive power.

Takion, is well takion. On top of being able to pwn, flash, GL, and captain atom at the same time, I think you are just a marvel concubine troll who sees everything thru shitty glasses. Now get lost.

Infinite Man has been potrayed as being beyond Orion and Superman.

He's never "made him look like a child".

nvrbeenwthagirl
Infinite Man has been potrayed as being beyond Orion and Superman.

He's never "made him look like a child".
Hell yeah. Superman was tyring to destroy the automotons with his Most powerful blows, from his own mouth. Infinity man comes and just rips thru those automotons arms like a hot knife thru butter.

A child tries to open a jar of jelly with all thier might. Dad comes along and just pops the top off.

Red Shift
Your comparison is great, Nvr. We're all very proud of you.

It doesn't change the fact that the Infinite Man isn't magnitudes beyond Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your comparison is great, Nvr. We're all very proud of you.

It doesn't change the fact that the Infinite Man isn't magnitudes beyond Superman.

Becuz you said so right? your opinion is law. your opinion is flawed. you are obviously a marvel biased poster. you got pwned when I gave sufficitant reason why I said what I said and now you just have to have something to say. It just proves that you are a loser with nothing better to do.

Red Shift
Nvr, I wouldn't trust you with debating a kid with downs syndrome.

Your claims to any kind of superiority are laughable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, I wouldn't trust you with debating a kid with downs syndrome.

Your claims to any kind of superiority are laughable.

And your trust matters to me? That statement was for what? So you can see your own words on the screen? Yeah, if you didn't know, puters have been doing that for years now.

King Kandy
you are obviously a marvel biased poster.
You have no right to talk after you ADMITTED you were DC biased.

Hazsekswthurmom
Why the hell has Photon, Armando, whatever th **** his real name is, not been banned yet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have no right to talk after you ADMITTED you were DC biased.

I argue for the winner. I've been accused of saying DC characters win when I hadn't. I would give the marvel character the win and then go on to argue for the DC character becuz people act like marvel characters just stomp dc characters. I've pointed this out a few times already.

Sirius77

Notice how before his powerup, as superman had trouble flying over suns... owaw superman, as well as any other non byrnes era can fly through them and even stay inside of them. So, appearently, durability wise, as superman before the powerup was alot weaker. So if anything new earth superman was stronger that as superman before the powerup.

Sirius77

Only because of versitality, not power.

Sirius77
Also, composite Superman all the way.

Red Shift
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Why the hell has Photon, Armando, whatever th **** his real name is, not been banned yet?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41139000/jpg/_41139319_baby_203.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41139000/jpg/_41139319_baby_203.jpg

Reported for trolling.

Red Shift
Reported for trolling.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/17/18/23191817.jpg

quanchi112
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/17/18/23191817.jpg laughing

Red Shift
You try to debate with the kid and he just says things like "sock! sock!".

I have NO idea what a sock is, but once the debating ends and the bickering starts, I'm all for it if Nvr wants to act like a toddler who's just crapped his pants.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/17/18/23191817.jpg

Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing

Reported for flaming.

quanchi112
Reported for flaming. Ok nver. Thats fine.

Hazsekswthurmom
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41139000/jpg/_41139319_baby_203.jpg http://www.telusplanet.net/public/jeffcruz/misc/retard.jpg

Galan007
I think Galan meant that AS was high herald. If that.

Don't get me wrong,
A/S is one of my favorites for sure -- but if a character like Firestorm is only mid-herald, there is no way A/S could possibly be above him, imo.

Let me ask you this, do you accept Exiles Surfer's as being the exact equal of 616 Surfer(as in they both have the EXACT same capabilities)? Cause the Exiles Surfer actually showed some combat speed when he caught the fist of a blitzing Gladiator... If Exiles Surfer = 616 Surfer, then that's quite pathetic on 616's behalf.

Because iirc,
Didn't Exiles Surfer get pwned by Sabretooth?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Sirius77
Only because of versitality, not power.

Versatility alone does not put a character over another. Surfer, is all together more powerful than Superman. He may not be stronger, but he does possess more power. Whether the amount of power he commands is a result of his versatility is another story.

darthgoober
If Exiles Surfer = 616 Surfer, then that's quite pathetic on 616's behalf.

Because iirc,
Didn't Exiles Surfer get pwned by Sabretooth?
Not standard Sabretooth. Galactus gave Sabretooth the Power Cosmic so that he could take down Surfer, and it's not all that big of a deal to lose to someone who was MADE to beat you...

Larceny
I still think I'm riding with Mangog or Cain.

llagrok
Not standard Sabretooth. Galactus gave Sabretooth the Power Cosmic so that he could take down Surfer, and it's not all that big of a deal to lose to someone who was MADE to beat you...

In a lot of cases, it is.

Violent2Dope
EDIT

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
In a lot of cases, it is.
Yeah but not this one.

Galan007
Not standard Sabretooth. Galactus gave Sabretooth the Power Cosmic so that he could take down Surfer, and it's not all that big of a deal to lose to someone who was MADE to beat you... I don't want to hear excuses from you!! stick out tongue

Soljer
I don't want to hear excuses from you!! stick out tongue

Context.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Galan007
Context.

Learn it, live it, love it. Umm... I was joking.

You may have missed the "stick out tongue" smilie?

Soljer
Umm... I was joking.

You may have missed the "stick out tongue" smilie?

I knew you were joking.

I'm just upset at people in general ignoring context lately.

Galan007
I knew you were joking.

I'm just upset at people in general ignoring context lately. Wondering what context I ignored?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.