Superman-Prime's Durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Low:
-been bloodied by Krypto and Superboy
-was knocked around by Martian Manhunter right after Prime knocked Black Adam away

probably more

high:
-smiled at some magic punches from Black Adam
-survived planetary explosion

and please don't say he was so depowered in his oneshot. he said himself he was almost back at full power

B.A
-Puahing planets.
-Taking on lots of D.C while weakened.

Kutulu
Originally posted by 123KID
Low:
-been bloodied by Krypto and Superboy
-was knocked around by Martian Manhunter right after Prime knocked Black Adam away

probably more

high:

and please don't say he was so depowered in his oneshot. he said himself he was almost back at full power

hysterical2

Estacado
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4445/fail24os8.jpg

Galan007
high:

and please don't say he was so depowered in his oneshot. he said himself he was almost back at full power This made me giggle.

Rorschach
Should I report someone, if I know that he's a sock? shifty

Estacado
Originally posted by Rorschach
Should I report someone, if I know that he's a sock? shifty
After we made him look like a dumbass.......I think so.313

123KID
define durability

indeed it was exactly what Prime himself said

B.A
**** durability.

Galan007
indeed it was exactly what Prime himself said Actually,
What made me giggle, was the extreme amount of idiocy, that would have been required to make the OP of this thread. doped

123KID
a list of feats ?
you have a strange definition of idiocy

Soljer
http://www.yourdailyawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/38197-spam.jpg

Sundipped
Lets just say his durability is extremely high.
How about going through 300 miles of GL energy
Shrugging off a blast from Ion (apparently GL energy means nothing to him no matter what level).
Ability to break just about every barrier known in DC universe in some way shape form or fashion.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
http://www.yourdailyawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/38197-spam.jpg

Kn4CZw3oGOQ

Sirius77
Surviving a beatdown from Superman, Supergirl, MM, Red Tornadoe in Amazos body, Powergirl, Zauriel, Starman, WW, Ms Martian, Metamorpho, Wondergirl, and Sentinel at pretty much the same time, while weakened by red sunlight, and having just gotten out of a quantum containment field (iirc) surrounded by gls at all times, over a red suneater, for one year... He survived this with a bloody lip and nose and torn clothes...

An electric blast from bl, a freeze blast, and a blast from fire a light blast from the ray (I think... it looked like him anyway, lol.), all at the same time. Still while weakened. It did nothing to him.

Zauriels sword broke on his arm.

An explosion from human bomb and damage. Unscathed.

An electric lasso to the throat.

And ww lasso.

123KID
i like how people who fight Prime have no memory or clue on how to use their powers

nvrbeenwthagirl
i like how people who fight Prime have no memory or clue on how to use their powers
They use them better than say, people who fight the hulk or thanos.

123KID
no top tier could really hurt Thanos

he's stronger, more durable, better mind powers, versatility with shields and energy and various other abilities not to mention skill

no matter what matter manipulation Surfer has or if he used his speed he wouldn't be able to make Thanos blink

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They use them better than say, people who fight the hulk Thor. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl

he's stronger, more durable, better mind powers, versatility with shields and energy and various other abilities not to mention skill

no matter what matter manipulation Surfer has or if he used his speed he wouldn't be able to make Thanos blink

Becuz you know, the people Thanos fights just go all out and put up awesome fights. Surfer does better against the runner than he does Thanos. Thanos knew he couldn't beat the runner.

Red Shift
Becuz you know, the people Thanos fights just go all out and put up awesome fights. Surfer does better against the runner than he does Thanos. Thanos knew he couldn't beat the runner.

The Runner almost killed the Surfer far faster than Thanos.

Thanos wailed on Norrin with over half a dozen amped up shots.

The Runner did far less than that.

quanchi112
They use them better than say, people who fight the hulk or thanos. Thanos just beats top tiers down. Face it you have nothing and are jealous of Thanos. He is just that damn good.

quanchi112
Becuz you know, the people Thanos fights just go all out and put up awesome fights. Surfer does better against the runner than he does Thanos. Thanos knew he couldn't beat the runner. Thanos>the Surfer.

Did you read when they both fought Odin and Surfer was oneshotted.

Thanos is just so much more than the Surfer.

Sirius77

Show me where surfer has ever tried to drain thanos, transmute him, or amp himself to thanos level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Show me where surfer has ever tried to drain thanos, transmute him, or amp himself to thanos level. Dude Thanos is just above the Surfer. He owns the Surfer.

123KID
Surfer didn't ry any of those things on Tyrant

you saying if he did it would make the slightest difference ?

fact is versatility means shit when a person is just way above you

pr1983
I really don't see the point of this thread, considering how much prime's durability seems to shift...

and the fact that people are whining about surfer... if this doesnt actually turn into some sort of proper thread, it'll be closed...

actually, no...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.