Who in this list can beat DS while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he's at his current powerlvls and with his control over the shadow demons and the partial ALE. And only knowing full ale overcomes the power of the partial ale.

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Mr. Slippyfist
All of them.

Larceny
Every single last one of em. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
All of them.

Yet Desaad beat Dr fate, DS created Stayne while in a weaker form. Why must you be an ass all of the time?

King Kandy
Amazo, The Asgardian Destroyer, Darkseid, Death Urge, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Gog, High Evolutionary, Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Resurrection Man 1 Million, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down).

Quite a few. Maybe he should be down a tier.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Every single last one of em. smile

you think Odin can put up a good fight against Big G and even take him. You don't count.

King Kandy
When did Darkseid get put to sub-skyfather? I agree to it, but when was it discussed?

Red Shift
Most of them, seeing as how Batman can seriously affect current Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Amazo, The Asgardian Destroyer, Darkseid, Death Urge, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Gog, High Evolutionary, Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Resurrection Man 1 Million, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down).

Quite a few. Maybe he should be down a tier.

Becuz all of these beings are more durable than Superman. And all of them can resist the OE's and all of them can resist the power of the ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Red Shift
Most of them, seeing as how Batman can seriously affect current Darkseid.
You obviously don't know much about Superman batman do you? the comic is behind in it's continuity. By a fair amount. didn't you know this before you decided to open up your mouth?

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did Darkseid get put to sub-skyfather? I agree to it, but when was it discussed?

It's a shitty move. Since Highfather clearly is skyfather and he's the equal of DS. It's really shitty seeing as how DS created stayne, who is by far one of the most powerful beings in the trans list.

Red Shift
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You obviously don't know much about Superman batman do you? the comic is behind in it's continuity. By a fair amount. didn't you know this before you decided to open up your mouth?

And Darkseid was potrayed as being powerful enough to manhandle a young Superman.

He can't even begin to contest with current Superman.

He's less powerful, if anything.

Red Shift
Becuz all of these beings are more durable than Superman. And all of them can resist the OE's and all of them can resist the power of the ALE.

I find it hilarious how you cling to the ALE as if it erases the horrible showings against Superman and the like.

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet!

Superman with the Sword of Superman!

These aren't objects the characters routinely have.

You're reaching, to say the least.

King Kandy
Many of them have better durability then Superman, actually.

Also I love how you think Darkseid will be on the offense, and all these guys will be doing is letting him use his powers on them. They have powers as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Darkseid was potrayed as being powerful enough to manhandle a young Superman.

He can't even begin to contest with current Superman.

He's less powerful, if anything.

Aren't you a troll? DS just recently almost killed superman. You called me out on it and got pwned when sirius posted the scans. or maybe it was mungi. who ever. now shut up. You are obviously just a marvel wanker. your opinion means about as much to me as a vagina.

darthgoober
nvr I can't help but notice something that seems a little off. Wouldn't this...

he's at his current powerlvls and with his control over the shadow demons and the partial ALE. And only knowing full ale overcomes the power of the partial ale.

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus
... mean that the only people you'd be willing to accept as suitable answer would be characters that are in possession of the ALE? And since there ARE no people on the list that have the ALE, doesn't that mean that there's NO possible answer in your mind other than "No one on that list can beat DS"... makes the thread seem kinda pointless doesn't it?

King Kandy
resist the power of the ALE.
This isn't part of Darkseid's powerset. That's like me saying that characters fighting Thanos need to resist THOTU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I find it hilarious how you cling to the ALE as if it erases the horrible showings against Superman and the like.

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet!

Superman with the Sword of Superman!

These aren't objects the characters routinely have.

You're reaching, to say the least.

The ALE is part of DS powerset but you wouldn't know that becuz you are a marvel concubine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
nvr I can't help but notice something that seems a little off. Wouldn't this...

... mean that the only people you'd be willing to accept as suitable answer would be characters that are in possession of the ALE? And since there ARE no people on the list that have the ALE, doesn't that mean that there's NO possible answer in your mind other than "No one on that list can beat DS"... makes the thread seem kinda pointless doesn't it?

NOt really. That was the entire point.

Red Shift
Aren't you a troll? DS just recently almost killed superman. You called me out on it and got pwned when sirius posted the scans. or maybe it was mungi. who ever. now shut up. You are obviously just a marvel wanker. your opinion means about as much to me as a vagina.

Wasn't Darkseid who did it, nor was Superman almost dead.

Your fantasies don't equate to what happened in the comic, thankfully.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This isn't part of Darkseid's powerset. That's like me saying that characters fighting Thanos need to resist THOTU.

DS has had the ALE for a while now. He's just recently been showing using it. For what ever reason.

King Kandy
So the entire point is that you're giving him extra powerups and using that to contest his ranking sans-powerups?

Boy, that's one stupid point.

darthgoober
Wait the point of the thread is so you can say "Nah he won't win"? Seems a little like a bait/spite thread to me...

And what proof is there that you HAVE to have the full ALE to beat DS if he has part of it?

King Kandy
DS has had the ALE for a while now. He's just recently been showing using it. For what ever reason.
He only has a partial ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wasn't Darkseid who did it, nor was Superman almost dead.

Your fantasies don't equate to what happened in the comic, thankfully.

Are you dumb or what? Superman says on panel, again I under estimate the power of DS. And later on, DS says, to me MY shadow demons. Superman also says the shadow demons had begun to absorb him. Please get lost you troll. You where shit colored glasses and see all dc comics thru a marvel lense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait the point of the thread is so you can say "Nah he won't win"? Seems a little like a bait/spite thread to me...

I wanted to see people's opinions. Now take that as you will. It's obvious, No one on the list can beat him while in his current form. At least to me. But not to everyone else. So a thread has to be made to discuss it.

Red Shift
Are you dumb or what? Superman says on panel, again I under estimate the power of DS. And later on, DS says, to me MY shadow demons. Superman also says the shadow demons had begun to absorb him. Please get lost you troll. You where shit colored glasses and see all dc comics thru a marvel lense.

They began to absorb him and did nothing beyond that.

Not almost "killing him" by any stretch of the imagination. Except for yours.

And if you missed it, Superman recently laid Darkseid out with three punches, bloodying him badly in the process.

Red Shift
It's obvious, No one on the list can beat him while in his current form.

Psst.

Everyone else in this thread disagrees with you.

King Kandy
Well what's the point? That a suped up DS can beat people in the same tier as regular DS?

That's like me making a thread "Thanos W/ IG vs. the Sub-Skyfathers" and using it to contest his ranking.

darthgoober
I wanted to see people's opinions. Now take that as you will. It's obvious, No one on the list can beat him while in his current form. At least to me. But not to everyone else. So a thread has to be made to discuss it.
Ok then lets discuss it...

And what proof is there that you HAVE to have the full ALE to beat DS if he has part of it?

guy222
he won't beat the destroyer

nvrbeenwthagirl
They began to absorb him and did nothing beyond that.

Not almost "killing him" by any stretch of the imagination. Except for yours.

And if you missed it, Superman recently laid Darkseid out with three punches, bloodying him badly in the process.

Sorry. DS had already been bloodied by batman's kick. So are you saying batman=superman? The other thing is DS had just been blasted by the staff of highfather and reabsorbed the omega force. All taxing. DS even commented once on how strong your body must be to even house the Omega force. Now get lost. As I said, you look at things thru shitty lenses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
he won't beat the destroyer

True. He will BFR it tho. Or mentally dominate who ever is controlling it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok then lets discuss it...

Mr. Miracle eludes to that when he talks about equation envy. Only when he manifest his full ALE does DS partial even disappear. And even the full ale wasn't able to over come DS will becuz of DS partial knowlege.

Red Shift

***Bzzzt***

Destroyer can teleport across dimensions.

Try again.

No mind to control either. Souls inhabit the Destroyer.

Bad Ash231

And has Darkseid mentally dominated someone?

darthgoober
Mr. Miracle eludes to that when he talks about equation envy. Only when he manifest his full ALE does DS partial even disappear. And even the full ale wasn't able to over come DS will becuz of DS partial knowlege.
Didn't you say that DS has had the partial ALE for like 20 years now? Cause I seem to remember Supes beating in that time period...

nvrbeenwthagirl
***Bzzzt***

Destroyer can teleport across dimensions.

Try again.

No mind to control either. Souls inhabit the Destroyer.

And DS hasn't pwned souls before and then just as easily brought them back. The ALE works on any living thing. Is a soul alive?

Red Shift
Didn't you say that DS has had the partial ALE for like 20 years now? Cause I seem to remember Supes beating in that time period...

He's lying.

That much should be fairly obvious.

He'll accuse you of blatantly lying while distorting the entire histories of characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That is the point. DS hasn't used it. It's only used when in manifestation. and currently he's using it. It's also established that contact with the source wall drains DS of his omega. So how many times has DS been on that wall? Now when did DS get his full omega powers back?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's lying.

That much should be fairly obvious.

He'll accuse you of blatantly lying while distorting the entire histories of characters.

Actually, you are a retard. Cosmic Odessy for the win. I told you, don't accuse me of lying again. Your lack of knowlege or difference of opinion is not a right for you to call me a liar. And if you do it again, I'll report you. Every time you do it until you are banned.

darthgoober
That is the point. DS hasn't used it. It's only used when in manifestation. and currently he's using it. It's also established that contact with the source wall drains DS of his omega. So how many times has DS been on that wall? Now when did DS get his full omega powers back?
I understand virtually nothing of what you said right there...

Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
And has Darkseid mentally dominated someone?

He just dominated Orion in Death of teh new Gods. He's given kalibak psycho versions of the omega beams. He dominated all of the New gods in seven soldiers. ALL of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I understand virtually nothing of what you said right there...

And that is my problem? Read it. What you don't understand, quote and ask what I mean.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill.

King Kandy
Cosmic Odessy for the win.
You said it was non-canon.

Red Shift
Actually, you are a retard. Cosmic Odessy for the win. I told you, don't accuse me of lying again. Your lack of knowlege or difference of opinion is not a right for you to call me a liar. And if you do it again, I'll report you. Every time you do it until you are banned.

You are a liar. What else could I call you?

Feel free to report me. Not like I'm doing anything ban worthy. But if you want to throw your tantrums...

King Kandy
lol at NVR calling people liars...

Red Shift
lol at NVR calling people liars...

He doesn't seem to get the fact that he really is wrong, even when half a dozen people are telling him so.

King Kandy
He doesn't seem to get the fact that he really is wrong, even when half a dozen people are telling him so.
It's hilarious how he'll put unfair stipulations on a fight and then say that it reflects a legit win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said it was non-canon.

don't ever remember saying that. And It is canon as of death of the new gods.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You all white-challenged people need to turn the air conditioner on.

Red Shift
don't ever remember saying that. And It is canon as of death of the new gods.

Ahaha.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ahaha.

Is there a point?

Red Shift
Your inability to adhere to any one point without changing it.

Hilarious.

King Kandy
don't ever remember saying that.

the miniseries itself is considered non-canon by DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your inability to adhere to any one point without changing it.

Hilarious.

Dude get lost. He said that I said Cosmic Odessy wasn't canon. That I do not remember. And if I did, it was BEFORE jim just made it canon for sure by referencing it in TDONG. Now get lost.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Mind telling us which mini series? of course that could be any? tell us when I posted that? Was it before DOTNG made for sure that it was known that it was canon. That is what I thought. Do your homework before you come for me.

King Kandy
Mind telling us which mini series? of course that could be any? tell us when I posted that? Was it before DOTNG made for sure that it was known that it was canon. That is what I thought. Do your homework before you come for me.
I clipped the quote. Click it to see the original post (Which makes it clear that it was Odyssey you were refering to.)

Red Shift

Lying about lying!

We're back in elementary school, guys.

guy222

Odin/Destroyer is too much for DS

nvrbeenwthagirl
I clipped the quote. Click it to see the original post (Which makes it clear that it was Odyssey you were refering to.)

your point? did you miss my entire post about the death of the new gods making sure it was known that jim considered it canon. i guess you just missed all of that. Time reference with in context of current events is all too important when debating.

King Kandy
your point? did you miss my entire post about the death of the new gods making sure it was known that jim considered it canon. i guess you just missed all of that. Time reference with in context of current events is all too important when debating.
The point is that you denied having said it, and I caught you. That's me proving you wrong right there.

Violent2Dope
He said he didn't remember. There is a difference.

SaintSmurph
Mind telling us which mini series? of course that could be any? tell us when I posted that? Was it before DOTNG made for sure that it was known that it was canon. That is what I thought. Do your homework before you come for me. Fun fact: You can click the blue post button to see even MORE idiocy.

This time comes packaged with context too!11!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
The point is that you denied having said it, and I caught you. That's me proving you wrong right there.

when did I deny it? please enlighten us. Show me denying it?

King Kandy
when did I deny it? please enlighten us. Show me denying it?
Look back at the post where I QUOTED IT! Seriously, what sort of attention span do you have?

pr1983
Closing this one too... christ guys, honestly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.