Who in this list can beat Thanos while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
He has the IG. Now, the only people who I will accept as winners are the LT and TOAA. So this PROVES Thanos is in the wrong tier (In Nvr-World)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
He has the IG. Now, the only people who I will accept as winners are the LT and TOAA. So this PROVES Thanos is in the wrong tier (In Nvr-World)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

So the LT has lifted the restrictions on the IG? I'm also reporting you for bashing. And One more thing, The IG is part of Thanos's power set?

Violent2Dope
I could.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm also reporting you for bashing.
I thought you said that you never report people.

And One more thing, The IG is part of Thanos's power set?
As much as "Shadow Demons" are part of Darkseid's.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought you said that you never report people.

As much as "Shadow Demons" are part of Darkseid's.

DS called them to him. DS controls them. He altered them. They dont' even have minds of thier own. What do you think they are if they aren't part of his power set? WHAT THE ****.

King Kandy
They are what we refer to as "Soldiers" or "Minions".

SaintSmurph
haermm

One part of me wants to make a "Who in this list can cause Nvr to get his panties in a twist", and then list everybody one the forum, but the other part of me doesn't want to get in trouble for an obvious spite thread.

jockey

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are what we refer to as "Soldiers" or "Minions".

No. Soldiers and or minions have thier own minds. they think for themselves but follow orders. Granny goodness is a soldier or minion. not the shadow demons.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
haermm

One part of me wants to make a "Who in this list can cause Nvr to get his panties in a twist", and then list everybody one the forum, but the other part of me doesn't want to get in trouble for an obvious spite thread.

jockey

Reported for gay bashing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaintSmurph
They are what we refer to as "Soldiers" or "Minions". And therefore not allowed by the "No Outside Help" rule we have around here in these silly 'lil forums.

Who would've thunk it... jockey

King Kandy
No. Soldiers and or minions have thier own minds. they think for themselves but follow orders. Granny goodness is a soldier or minion. not the shadow demons.
So if Darkseid Mind Controls Daxamites, suddenly "Daxamites" are part of his power set?

That's not how it works.

Red Shift
Reported for gay bashing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh wow, more foot stomping tattling?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So if Darkseid Mind Controls Daxamites, suddenly "Daxamites" are part of his power set?

That's not how it works.

And if Dr. Strange summons a rock beast in a battle, that is not part of his powerset I guess. HA. Get lost.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Red Shift
Oh wow, more foot stomping tattling?

It was a joke you lame SHC troll.

Violent2Dope
Seriously? All of you need to shut the fvck up and get out of eachothers asses.

SaintSmurph
Reported for gay bashing. roll eyes (sarcastic) none180

I'd like to see a mod warn me for colloquialism.

jockey

King Kandy
And if Dr. Strange summons a rock beast in a battle, that is not part of his powerset I guess. HA. Get lost.
But DS didn't create the Shadow Demons; AM did.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But DS didn't create the Shadow Demons; AM did.

Your point? Dr. Strange calls upon magic which isn't his power. He uses spells. Still his powerset. According to superman, he underestimated DS power. As if it matter. The ALE does NOT alter the shadow demons. that was DS power.

SaintSmurph
And, fo' da record, Dr. Strange couldn't summon no beasties in battle... Outside Help, again.

Read da rules, biatches.

jockey

nvrbeenwthagirl
And, fo' da record, Dr. Strange couldn't summon no beasties in battle... Outside Help, again.

Read da rules, biatches.

Dr. strange can't do anything right now, His hands are broken.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

Red Shift

A ROCK BEAST.

That sounds pretty hardcore, dude.

He should of broken out some of these mythical badasses against the Hulk.

"**** Zom, I'mma use A ROCK BEAST."

nvrbeenwthagirl
A ROCK BEAST.

The patheticness of a troll rears it's ugly head.

SaintSmurph
Dr. strange can't do anything right now, His hands are broken. Nvr, this'll be pretty heavy news, but you have to trust me. I am a doctor. So, take a seat, take deep breaths...

Nvr... I'm so, so sorry, but... that was completely irrelevant.

jockey

King Kandy
A ROCK BEAST.

laughing

guy222
Just relax yall

King Kandy
Dr. strange can't do anything right now, His hands are broken.
What the f**k?

That had no relevance to the discussion.

Red Shift
"I have forsaken the Vishanti, Watoomb, even the powers of Zom himself, for I have discovered a magical creature, one of power behind them all...

I, Dr. Stephen Strange, have discovered THE ROCK BEAST."

King Kandy
My god, I wonder how THE ROCK BEAST would do against HULK KILLER HUMANOID?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

That had no relevance to the discussion.

That was my point. neither was his ignorant comment about A rock beast. which was totally not the point. Oh that people could understand subtext and dry wit.

Red Shift
Dr. Strange's new partner in crime...?

http://www.genkienglishclub.com/uploaded_images/thing-782531.jpg

Violent2Dope
Don't fvck with the Rock Beast homie. When he summons it, Dr. Strange gets 200 points added to his magic attack and his MP, and gets a +5 in the leadership skill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, this'll be pretty heavy news, but you have to trust me. I am a doctor. So, take a seat, take deep breaths...

Nvr... I'm so, so sorry, but... that was completely irrelevant.

jockey
I know. So was his ugly attempt to demean my example, which had nothing to do with the rock beast, but the summoning. Only an idiot would think it was about the power of the creature. I purposely chose something generic.

King Kandy
That was my point. neither was his ignorant comment about A rock beast. which was totally not the point. Oh that people could understand subtext and dry wit.
So your point is that you're just going to babble about irrelevant shit instead of debating the topic at hand?

Red Shift
I know. So was his ugly attempt to demean my example, which had nothing to do with the rock beast, but the summoning. Only an idiot would think it was about the power of the creature. I purposely chose something generic.

Don't worry Nvr, he's coming to bail you out of this embarassing situation!

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/Adult_The_Thing_Fantastic_Four_Costume_K5130.jpg

King Kandy
The most powerful force in the universe:

http://ds.heavengames.com/gameinfo/pix/rock_beast.gif

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your point is that you're just going to babble about irrelevant shit instead of debating the topic at hand?
shut the **** up. cuz I see pics of the thing that has nothign to do with anything. unless you are gonna tell him the same thing.

King Kandy
Dr. Strange found something better then a Rock Beast...

Doboulgyser, the GIANT rock beast!

http://dm.tcgplayer.com/db/cardimages/244.jpg

Violent2Dope
Stop picking on Nvr! miffed

SaintSmurph
I know. So was his ugly attempt to demean my example, which had nothing to do with the rock beast, but the summoning. Only an idiot would think it was about the power of the creature. I purposely chose something generic. How did

N: "Darkseid has teh shadow demonz!"
S: "That's outside help, banned by the rules"
N: "But doc strange can summon teh rock beastz!!!"
S: "No he can't, that's still outside help..."

Lead to

N: "Dat boy made fun of my 'xample!!!!"

ermmnone

jockey

nvrbeenwthagirl

http://dm.tcgplayer.com/db/cardimages/244.jpg reported for trolling.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Stop picking on Nvr! miffed

they aren't. They aren't even important. I could see if they were bran or val or smurph or somebody. these lames are just that. LMAO.

King Kandy
How did

N: "Darkseid has teh shadow demonz!"
S: "That's outside help, banned by the rules"
N: "But doc strange can summon teh rock beastz!!!"
S: "No he can't, that's still outside help..."

Lead to

N: "Dat boy made fun of my 'xample!!!!"

ermmnone

jockey
laughing

Red Shift

http://dm.tcgplayer.com/db/cardimages/244.jpg

Bwhahahhahaa.

Violent2Dope
Seriously, you all are acting immature and are obviously trolling Nvr, this whole thread was made to troll Nvr.

tjcoady
I'm sorry, I know it's completely immature, but I couldn't stop giggling about the rock beast. I'm actually going to start saying that at work or in class from now on. "Damn it! This test is impossible! I summon the ROCK BEAST!" (professor looks at me like I'm insane)

Red Shift
Nvr's gonna **** you guys up!!!

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/vi/vivid-imaginations-fantastic-4-the-thing-electric-hands.jpg

King Kandy
Nvr's gonna **** you guys up!!!

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/vi/vivid-imaginations-fantastic-4-the-thing-electric-hands.jpg
I've got you one better:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0928/4.jpg

pr1983
Spite thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.