Master Chief vs 20 Cyberdemons and the Spider Masterminds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Since there is the claim that Master Chief can handle even Doom, and I made a thread where he runs the gauntlet, let's make this a deathmatch.

Master Chief versus twenty Cyberdemons from the original Doom. Add the Spider Mastermind and you got one hell of a matchup. The battle will take place in Gears of War's Gridlock Multiplayer stage.

Master Chief has all of his weapons from Halo. Will he survive?

Blax_Hydralisk
Hooray for spite threads.

So childish..

Blax_Hydralisk
Good news!

This actually isn't a spite thread. After watching the Cyberdemon and mastermind fights on there hardest difficulties on youtube, I can safely say that the Chief wins.

The Cyberdemon is pretty much retarded.. it knows nothing of tactics and iit fires it's missiles in short three round bursts. The missiles fire so slowly that the Doom guy can dodge them easily. Since the Chief is probably five times faster then the doom guy that means he can dodge the missiles easily.

Basically the Chief uses his extreme speed and his sniper rifles/missle launchers to just stay out of range of the slow moving monsters and obliterates them all from a distance. If he's feeling cocky he can just run around and basically make the cyberdemons shoot each other on accident.

Chief wins this peace of cake. With no PIS involved the Doom team simply has no chance.

Remindme
Gonna ignore 19 cyberdemons and he fights the Spidermastermind AFTER he kills The remaining Cyberdemon.

Debate seriously please, spite threads waste my time, reading them, Lana's time closing them, and you just piss people off, it's uncalled for and not neccessary to get your point across.

So MC vs a Cyberdemon, I guess this does depend on the terrain, Anything too open, and MC gets blasted to bits, literally. Though I think EVENTUALLY , if the terrain was maze like enough MC is definatly CAPABLE of killing the Cyberdemon, i just think that's much less than likely. (IMO Only killing him with the Soul Cube is a gameplay mechanic thing, Put enough lead, bombs and energy in most anything and it's gonna have a breaking point)

Cyberdemon 8.5/10

MC vs Spider Mastermind.

Much the same IMO, though clever, the mastermind is still big, and not exactly agile, but it's fire power would sent MC to the hot place in no time.

Spider Mastermind 8.5/10

Blax_Hydralisk
Gridlock is filled to the brim with cover and it's large.. And exactly my point, the soulcube is PIS. Aside from that the Chief simply uses his humongous arsenal of rocket launchers, grenades, and sniper rifle to simply destroy first the Cyberdemon, then the Spider. Neither are fast enough to even hit him from what I've seen.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Gridlock is filled to the brim with cover and it's large.. And exactly my point, the soulcube is PIS. Aside from that the Chief simply uses his humongous arsenal of rocket launchers, grenades, and sniper rifle to simply destroy first the Cyberdemon, then the Spider. Neither are fast enough to even hit him from what I've seen.

Erm...I'm not using the Doom 3 Cyberdemon. This is the one I'm using:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/Cyberdemon2.jpg

Csdabest
Ok. Lets see. Halo one or Halo universe?

Burning thought
Snafu you spitest, lower it to like 5 cyberdemons and its probably more fair, what weapons does he have access to this MC? bare handed? he gets raped hard, i dont care if a halo fanboy seems to think he has hulk strength and can move like the flash, the guy will go down hard if he uses just his hands, if he uses Spartan laser then he may have a chance combine that with possibly a fuel rod and id give my 5 cybers the win 7/10 and chief actually may get some wins

and Blaxion your saying your using book feats for MC but your going by gameplay for the demons? riigghht that sounds like good judgement, lets go by MC gameplay shall we? okie he dies in one shot from a rocket, woops thats brilliant durability right there, he must be uburz, that armour is rly paying off. please, cyberdemons would punch the chief and he would be knocked out like he does when falling.

also cyberdemons are the ancient elite of hell, their not dumbasses by far, not to menstion their cybernetic, kinda like MC suit, cybernetic, tactically their far greater than MC for sure, they may be monsters but do you even understand the concept of hell? its like an eternal battle in hell, between animals, these cyberdemons are those who come out as elites, theres a reason their elite. Chiefs speed also would add up to nothing, their missles all fireing at him at once, hed be shredding, especially what with the Mastermind chaingun fire, duel chainguns mite i add, his shields will be gone in a few moments..hes swiss cheese...

also he would never take them down, he would not be able to carry the ammo, the rocketlauncher has like 2 tubes doesnt it, thats like a maximum of possibly 3/4 missles.....thats not quite enough to kill 1 cyberdemon, then hes got most of his other weapons, unfortunatley, not many heavey hitting weapons, which is what you need to combat these, he will be destroyed and does not have the ammo

Diamond Kisses
Not sure who the Spider Mastermind is, but I think he can pull trough the Cyberdemon's yes

Violent2Dope
This is almost as funny as the Ayane gauntlet with people like Kintaro, Shao Kahn, and DEMITRI MAXIMOV in it, and is funnier than the Charlie vs. Demitri thread. You gotta love these ridiculous spite threads.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Not sure who the Spider Mastermind is, but I think he can pull trough the Cyberdemon's yes

Mastermind is like a large mechanical arachnid machine that is if ime not mistaken a lot moer durable than a Cyberdemon and has double chain guns

how in the world will MC beat 20 cyberdemons, the mere volley alone would blow him to pieces from 20 cyberdemons, you think he can dodge 60 odd missles all coming for him AND duel gatling guns, give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic) whats he got control over the speedforce, why doesnt he do a IM punch as well while hes doing these things

Violent2Dope
Snafu makes spite threads sometimes.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Snafu makes spite threads sometimes.

So do you . . . . .

Burning thought
although their against the rules i think a spite thread is interesting sometimes, especially informative if i dont know the characters, this one however ofc is not informative but there have been some

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Burning thought
Mastermind is like a large mechanical arachnid machine that is if ime not mistaken a lot moer durable than a Cyberdemon and has double chain guns

how in the world will MC beat 20 cyberdemons, the mere volley alone would blow him to pieces from 20 cyberdemons, you think he can dodge 60 odd missles all coming for him AND duel gatling guns, give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic) whats he got control over the speedforce, why doesnt he do a IM punch as well while hes doing these things

It is easier to fight 2 Cyberdemon's than 1. With MC, it would probably be easier to fight 20 than 10, 10 than 5 and so on smile

Burning thought
thats only because of dumb AI and game mechanics, from the fights get go, there would be demons all fireing missles and all kinds of weapons at him, i mean the chain guns as well will be blasting, the only reason in the game of doom it would be easier is because they constantly manouvre round eachother nad keep fireing through theor own side because there was no such thing as A.I rly in those days, not proper A.I at least

ESB -1138
I don't really know why people are talking like MC has this amazing speed. He's really not all that fast if you ever played Halo or Halo 2 or Halo 3. But 20 Cyberdemons? Even with all his weapons MC gets stomped! He can handle maybe 5 at the most.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
So do you . . . . . Not like Snafu. I will make one every now and again, my last spite thread was Pyron vs. Goku, and I did that because three members wouldn't shut up about how Goku would rape Pyron. Snafu on the other hand makes unclearable Ayane gauntlets where she would be lucky to beat the first guy, Kintaro, and then gets stomped by Shao Kahn. It even had Demitri Fvckin Maximov on it for Christ's sake. And he wasn't even the last guy.

Wandering Flame
Chief.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Chief.

lawls stinky mucky puppies

Wandering Flame
Chief wins based on just this. 13IJOrtsVTnTU

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I don't really know why people are talking like MC has this amazing speed. He's really not all that fast if you ever played Halo or Halo 2 or Halo 3.

durlaugh

Wandering Flame
I think we can use book feats, and just a little note to smart people, fast characters can run slower than at their maximum speed.

Superboy Prime
Why can't we use the books? People love to share the FF7 encyclopedia love with us, so why can't the chief use his book feats? Not to mention there is a CGI film meant to showcase how the Chief would move if they ever made a movie about him and it does showcase his sprinting speed--confirmed by Bungie themselves.

People thinking Chief is a slow piece of crap are simply in denial, or even worse...haters.

Violent2Dope
The books are shit incarnate.

Remindme
The books are shit incarnate.

That doesn't maske sense...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
That doesn't maske sense... It does when reffering to the Halo books.

Burning thought
he doesnt have to be slow, but thinking he can move faster than anything and easily is stupid, the way Blaxian talks is as if none of them will make a move before he wins, its ridiculous, you would have to be a fanboy of MC or a hater of Doom to think MC can take on 20 Cyberdemons AND the spider mastermind, even with all his weapons he needs big hitters to defeat them, and he would not have enough ammo

not that hed get far, even if he is quick he would never dodge all 60 odd missles, the AOE itself and explosion of so many would block him to pieces and most of the map their fighting on

Violent2Dope
He ran a kilometer in 9 seconds...with a broken ankle.

Burning thought
id like to see this as proof myself and that doesnt mean he can dodge all 60 missles and volleys of chaingun fire not to menstion their not slow reload missles

Remindme
He ran a kilometer in 9 seconds...with a broken ankle.

so he can run 400km/h

or 249. mph?

Violent2Dope
id like to see this as proof myself and that doesnt mean he can dodge all 60 missles and volleys of chaingun fire not to menstion their not slow reload missles It is in the books, I don't own them as they suck ass and do not have a scanner. Also...funny thing is, MC is only an average Spartan in terms of abilities...

Burning thought
also ime not sure if this has been answered, are the books 100% canon, but regardless, my point stands as it is before

Violent2Dope
also ime not sure if this has been answered, are the books 100% canon, but regardless, my point stands as it is before They can be used in debates according to Lana unfortunately...

Burning thought
meh, they sound like overhypes to me of their own characters, id need proof myself that their canon to think so, if their not canon then MC is the soldier we see in the vid WF put there, not much faster than a man, infact maybe slower than a sprinting man

Superboy Prime
The books hardly contradict the Halo storyline, so I honestly don't see why they can't be used. Especially when people like Pyron get props for every appearence they make in all media.

Oh and about missiles...the bubble shield alone can protect Chief from heavy firepower...and I don't want to start debating the Chief's new sleek gadget that grants him temporal invulnerability.

Burning thought
prove it can survive 60 missles roughly half the size of the guy? its not like their puny tube launched halo missles, their fired from alternate launchers on the Cyberdemons arm which is large, even the non Doom 3 launcher on Cyberdemons is a large weapon in comparison to say Chiefs rocket launchers he uses.

and it doesnt matter if they contradict it, if their not actually canon or his feats in them are not canon then they cannot be menstioned, V2D says that some of his media is official canon in abilities and it is said by the creators, although ive not asked for proof, but that would be unfair, he would not have anything to debate with and debates would be boring.

Wandering Flame
Pyron gets props for every appearance he's in by fanboys exclusively.

Superboy Prime
prove it can survive 60 missles roughly half the size of the guy? its not like their puny tube launched halo missles, their fired from alternate launchers on the Cyberdemons arm which is large, even the non Doom 3 launcher on Cyberdemons is a large weapon in comparison to say Chiefs rocket launchers he uses.

and it doesnt matter if they contradict it, if their not actually canon or his feats in them are not canon then they cannot be menstioned, V2D says that some of his media is official canon in abilities and it is said by the creators, although ive not asked for proof, but that would be unfair, he would not have anything to debate with and debates would be boring.

You want proof of the Bubble Shield's durability? No projectile can get past it. Not wraith blasts. No fuel rod cannon. No Rockets. No Spartan Laser. No Grenades. Nothing. **** you can see the bubble shield protecting Master Chief in the video Wandering Gear posted earlier.

In Halo 3 Cortana talks about information that was previously only found in the book Halo the Fall of Reach. Is that confirmation enough for you of Bungie accepting the books as canon?

Wandering Flame
The books' events occur in the exact same universe. They aren't labeled as non-canonical you know.

Superboy Prime
The books' events occur in the exact same universe. They aren't labeled as non-canonical you know.

What is more valid to the books canonicity(is that even a word?) is that Bungie implemented story and events directly from the book into Halo 3's story. To be precise they used it in the Cortana story channel mode(whenever Cortana pops up in the Chief's HUD and starts speaking "nonsense"wink

Wandering Flame
Canonicity is a word. KMC just thinks it's a misspelling of monotonicity.

Burning thought
i just wnt to know if Bungie call it canon work, if everything in it is canon, his abilities and everything else, have they said the whole book is canon to the games.

also what is the bubble shield your speaking off? is it the normal shield you have in the game or a special item (doent he throw it down?) also how long does it last? obviously its not infnite otherwise he could be invulerable constantly.

Snafu the Great
Okay, I'll reedit. Twenty is basically overkill, so instead, we'll have M.C. deal with five Cyberdemons. Spider Mastermind remains.

Burning thought
thats much fairer, okie i think Chief could actually give this a very good go and probably win a good few fights

Superboy Prime
i just wnt to know if Bungie call it canon work, if everything in it is canon, his abilities and everything else, have they said the whole book is canon to the games.

also what is the bubble shield your speaking off? is it the normal shield you have in the game or a special item (doent he throw it down?) also how long does it last? obviously its not infnite otherwise he could be invulerable constantly.

If Bungie uses direct events found only in the book in their latest, final addition to the Halo trilogy; does that not mean it is canon work to them? Especially with how delicate and overzealous they are when it comes to their property and the story. The books are official to the Halo storyline. Or do you just want the sticker saying "Canon" imprinted on them?

Obviously the bubble shield does not last forever. But it lasts long enough to come up with strategies without having to worry about getting blown up.

Blax_Hydralisk
Snafu you spitest, lower it to like 5 cyberdemons and its probably more fair, what weapons does he have access to this MC? bare handed?

Did you actually read the OP it says he has all weapons from the Halo-verse.

You don't care because you're the fanboy. I actually have canon feats and abilities to back me up, and I have reiterated and defeated your points over and over again. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again, then mudsling.

Have you actually played Gridlock? It's funny that you're not even bothering to take the level itself into consideration.

and Blaxion your saying your using book feats for MC but your going by gameplay for the demons? riigghht that sounds like good judgement, lets go by MC gameplay shall we

Does DOOM have canon books that provide more info? If all DOOM has is gameplay then all that shall be used is gameplay.
But I'll humor for this point.

Too bad Cyberdemon rockets are weaker then Halo rockets, and there slower to meaning even gameplay CHief can dodge them easily.

Except the Chief can run faster thent hey can. They'd never catch him. Ever. And because of the level there is lots of cover and high ground for the Chief to hide in, plus with the fact that he has all weapons this a curbstomp, just with gameplay. Using book feats it's even worse.

Hold on there, partner. Your last point was that you were crying ebcause it's not fair that the CYberdemon is reflected by gameplay, so I humored you. Now humor me.

Gameplay wise, the Cyberdemon's a fecking idiot that walks in circles when getting shot at.

prove it.

And Elite's from Halo care called Elite's for a reason.. yet they die in droves. What's your point? Title's mean nothing.

Again, you obviously know nothing about the map. Look up the map before making statements like this please.

Not with all the equipment he has. And even then it's not like the Chief starts off ten feet from them. There is literally loads od cover between him and the enemy.

Prove that it's just AI, please. It's easy to accidentally shoot your partner. People do it all the time.

Books ESB. Books. No one cares if there shite. They're usable.

Faster then the space marine, which moves faster then Cyberdemons yes.

Then you're hearing it wrong. Bullets move in slow motion to the Chief. My point is that he moves so fast that he can easily use all the cover available and the fact that he has all his weapons to decimate them.

And I suppose you'd just have to be an Ewok hater or Darth Vader fanboy to think that he can slaughter 20 ewoks, eh?

Yes he would. It's already been proven that you can kill a Cyberdemon with A) your fists, and B) 600 rounds of just pistol ammo. The Chief has a lot more powerful weapons then that.

Burning thought
Did you actually read the OP it says he has all weapons from the Halo-verse.

You don't care because you're the fanboy. I actually have canon feats and abilities to back me up, and I have reiterated and defeated your points over and over again. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again, then mudsling.

Have you actually played Gridlock? It's funny that you're not even bothering to take the level itself into consideration.

Does DOOM have canon books that provide more info? If all DOOM has is gameplay then all that shall be used is gameplay.
But I'll humor for this point.

Too bad Cyberdemon rockets are weaker then Halo rockets, and there slower to meaning even gameplay CHief can dodge them easily.

Except the Chief can run faster thent hey can. They'd never catch him. Ever. And because of the level there is lots of cover and high ground for the Chief to hide in, plus with the fact that he has all weapons this a curbstomp, just with gameplay. Using book feats it's even worse.

Hold on there, partner. Your last point was that you were crying ebcause it's not fair that the CYberdemon is reflected by gameplay, so I humored you. Now humor me.

Gameplay wise, the Cyberdemon's a fecking idiot that walks in circles when getting shot at.

prove it.

And Elite's from Halo care called Elite's for a reason.. yet they die in droves. What's your point? Title's mean nothing.

Again, you obviously know nothing about the map. Look up the map before making statements like this please.

Not with all the equipment he has. And even then it's not like the Chief starts off ten feet from them. There is literally loads od cover between him and the enemy.

Prove that it's just AI, please. It's easy to accidentally shoot your partner. People do it all the time.

Books ESB. Books. No one cares if there shite. They're usable.

Faster then the space marine, which moves faster then Cyberdemons yes.

Then you're hearing it wrong. Bullets move in slow motion to the Chief. My point is that he moves so fast that he can easily use all the cover available and the fact that he has all his weapons to decimate them.

And I suppose you'd just have to be an Ewok hater or Darth Vader fanboy to think that he can slaughter 20 ewoks, eh?

Yes he would. It's already been proven that you can kill a Cyberdemon with A) your fists, and B) 600 rounds of just pistol ammo. The Chief has a lot more powerful weapons then that.

yes sorry, i missed that point, and how much ammo does each have? furthermore, i dont think his pistol carries 600 rounds.....infact doesnt the assault rifle have like 60? lawls....

yeh rite...BS asnwer, show me these feats please, youve defeated my points? is this in the imaginary world where ime a fanboy or in this thread?

false, if your just going to use gameplay then fail....gmaeplay does not mean anything, you have to break down what each weapon is, the game is full of PDA's on weapons, or you would have to take the default of items if they do not, for example a rocket is a rocket no matter what it is, jsut because in gameplay somehow rockets move slower, another stupid gameplay thing to bring up....

Halo rockets stonger? prove it.....Chief would be smothered like a baby in blankets when swarms of rockets come at him

yeh right, and he is going to run with his uburz IMP right into them barehanded? i was addressing the foolery of Chief trying to fight them hand to hand...

they die in droves because their pathetic creatures in comparison to the Cyber demon....

what equipment would defeat the demons, his heavey hitters as i said are going to be useless in ammo against all these demons. even if he can take down a good lot of them, hes going to go down hard later

prove its A.I? stupid point completly....first its gameplay so it has to be A.I, secondly no being would walk into a wall and keep on walking and shooting, thats old gameplay bad A.I, or do you think thats intelligetn demon A.I? you probably do lawls...but then to you MC is teh uburz with infnite ammos

can you show me where the bullets move in slow motion, possibly more than one quote of him doing it to see if its consistent, decimate them? lawls...none of his weapons are likely to barely damage them, especially not with the ammo he has, hell run out of ammo before demons run out thats for sure.

erm no, that would be an extreme...your comparing cyber demons to Ewoks now? lmao...fanboy ftl

its been proven in gameplay....if you look at it logically and out of gameplay (gameplay is invalid or chief gets one shotted ftw) there is no way an ordinary human could physically harm a beng like this. THe chief does not have the ammo, and half his weaposn do not equel doom weapons anyway, Spartan laser and most of his snipers are prob the only good weapons.

Csdabest
You know burning thought. You have just made it a "fact" that your wrong.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Csdabest
You know burning thought. You have just made it a "fact" that your wrong.

...what....i dont follow

Blax_Hydralisk
I concede on all points.

Burning thought
lazies laughing stick out tongue

Csdabest
Master Cheif wins..75-80%. My opinion.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't do it, Cs.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Csdabest
Master Cheif wins..75-80%. My opinion.

your entitled to your opinion wink dur

Violent2Dope
Pyron gets props for every appearance he's in by fanboys exclusively. Oh stfu. I and others have proven that UDON comics show canon feats many times, you don't like it, bite me.

Remindme
Oh stfu. I and others have proven that UDON comics show canon feats many times, you don't like it, bite me.

*begins gnawing on your arm*

Violent2Dope
Wandering Flame, I would like to apologise over how I snapped at you earlier in this thread.

hug

Blax_Hydralisk
You suck.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You suck. Off you.

Burning thought
anyway MC dies even if their all in straight jackets, have no weapons and no limbs, and thier horns are filed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.