Gears Of War Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GEEKiN
the day after christmas there will be a gears of war tournament in The Lair in various cities in CA. Anyone want to enter? I am the host this year in SF, and itll be really cool if i get some people to go from KMC. pm me guys. Winner gets and elite and special privileges to GoW2.

Wandering Flame
n00bie alert. tongue

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by GEEKiN
the day after christmas there will be a gears of war tournament in The Lair in various cities in CA. Anyone want to enter? I am the host this year in SF, and itll be really cool if i get some people to go from KMC. pm me guys. Winner gets and elite and special privileges to GoW2.

haermm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
haermm

???

Ozone
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
???

Was there a point to doing that?

Originally posted by GEEKiN

As if I'll go all the way to California just to participate in a video game tournament hosted by someone the same age as me.

I doubt anybody here is interested.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.