Darkseid vs Thor & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Larceny
Current versions of each character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS Tells each one of them to kill themselves and they do it.

quanchi112
Ds gets the utter shit beat out of him.

Bad Ash231
Thor reflects the OE with Mjolnir. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Thor reflects the OE with Mjolnir. smile Damn straight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor reflects the OE with Mjolnir. smile
DS uses the finder Beams and the OE goes thru The hammer. Or he simply uses the ALE and tells them to kill themselves.

Kutulu
Superman wins, then proceeds to challenge Thor to an arm-wrestling match.

Avlon
Thor and Superman play a mean game of volleyball.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS uses the finder Beams and the OE goes thru The hammer. That would have been a useful trick here:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2714/mary1ke6.th.jpg

giggle00

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid

tdawg14
Team

Val
Spite? DS gets curbstomped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid gets his ass kicked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
That would have been a useful trick here:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2714/mary1ke6.th.jpg

giggle00 Nice sig but the gauntlet looks much better on Thanos.

stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Ds curpstomps them both

Of course this would have to be a non jobbing Ds

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ds curpstomps them both

Of course this would have to be a non jobbing Ds Ds doesnt jobber he just plain loses. He would lose to both of these top tiers probably one on one but two on one he plain gets raped without lubricant.

guy222
team

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds doesnt jobber he just plain loses. He would lose to both of these top tiers probably one on one but two on one he plain gets raped without lubricant.
1. It is job not jobber. You can be a jobber but you cant do a jobber, you can do a jobbing how ever.
2. Ds Has been jobbing for a while so i dont expect you to know the difference. (but one would think that somewhere common sense would come in...)

Larceny
DS uses the finder Beams and the OE goes thru The hammer. Or he simply uses the ALE and tells them to kill themselves.

Although theirs no evidence suggesting such an idea?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Although theirs no evidence suggesting such an idea?
Um yeah. DS has finder beams. Whether he chooses to imploy them or not is up to him. And DS just used the ALE to command Orion and Mr. Miracle to freeze in thier tracks. There is evidence to support both ideas.

llagrok
I dare say the Omega Beams are as strong as the Destroyer's disintegration beam, which cut straight through Thor's hammer.

Larceny
Originally posted by llagrok
I dare say the Omega Beams are as strong as the Destroyer's disintegration beam, which cut straight through Thor's hammer.

I say they aren't. As of late they've consistently been knocked away as if heat vision.

Larceny
Um yeah. DS has finder beams. Whether he chooses to imploy them or not is up to him. And DS just used the ALE to command Orion and Mr. Miracle to freeze in thier tracks. There is evidence to support both ideas.

I'm talking about going through Mjolnir.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm talking about going through Mjolnir.

The finder beams teleport thru barriers.

Larceny
The finder beams teleport thru barriers.

Yet have been deflected constantly along with the OE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yet have been deflected constantly along with the OE?

NO. The Omega Effect hasn't been deflected too many times. The Omega beams how ever have. And the Finder beams come before the Omega effect and they target and then the OE's fire, going thru all barriers with teleportation and the like.

quanchi112
The omega beams get deflected right back at Ds. WW's bracelets did it. Hell Supes negated it with heat vision.

quanchi112
Yet have been deflected constantly along with the OE? You are correct. The omega beams and all that shit isnt what it used to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
The omega beams get deflected right back at Ds. WW's bracelets did it. Hell Supes negated it with heat vision.

We already know that. Keep up.

quanchi112
NO. The Omega Effect hasn't been deflected too many times. The Omega beams how ever have. And the Finder beams come before the Omega effect and they target and then the OE's fire, going thru all barriers with teleportation and the like. WW's bracelets and Supes heat vision ring a bell.

Val
....No.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
....No. I concur.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
....No.

Becuz you say so?

quanchi112
Becuz you say so? Becuz most would say so. Its not just that he shares this view most in here have.

llagrok
Originally posted by Val
....No.

Fine, fine

Val
Fine, fine
thumb up

Mr.Biscuits
Reported for spite.

Bad Ash231

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ThorreflectOE21.png

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ThorreflectOE21.png

smile

Are you referencing a comic that shows wonder woman, GL, and CM pwning Thanos? And DS experiencing no pain what so ever in his fight with thor, surfer, and storm? Where thor gets knocked off of his feat by DS and ww picks up thor's hammer and gives it to hiM?

Larceny
Are you referencing a comic that shows wonder woman, GL, and CM pwning Thanos? And DS experiencing no pain what so ever in his fight with thor, surfer, and storm? Where thor gets knocked off of his feat by DS and ww picks up thor's hammer and gives it to hiM?

And the OE is deflected....

Val
Christ, that Thor costume was hideous.

Blast the 90s!

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Val

Blast the 90s!

Stab your eyes!

Allankles
I say they aren't. As of late they've consistently been knocked away as if heat vision.

First of all the beams being deflected by HV makes a little bit of sense. HV is first and foremost kinetic energy and kinetic energy can deflect just about anything. The Mary Marvel incident however is completely retarded, even if DS didn't intend to kill her, it was pretty retarded.

DS eye beams are inconsistent: I'll give you that.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val

Blast the 90s!
That's The Thorv costume...uhuh

Badabing
Batman beats them all! durfist

janus77
can the Batkick deflect the OE?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by janus77
can the Batkick deflect the OE?

durfused

Gecko4lif
And the OE is deflected....
The oe comes from his hands

The ob comes from his eyes

nvrbeenwthagirl

OF=Hands
OE/OB's=Eyes.

Deathstroke
If the ALE works on the team DS wins.
If it doesn't DS gets beaten down.

janus77
durfused
yeah embarrasment,
what was I thinking, of course it MUST embarrasment.

hmm, Batkick vs Heat Vision ... confused

janus77

and BO comes from his armpits?
confused

Val
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
That's The Thorv costume...uhuh
Thorv laughing out loud

Good times. biscuits

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
Thorv laughing out loud

Good times. biscuits
You were still innocent back then...biscuits

*sigh*

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
and BO comes from his armpits?
confused
big grin

Val
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
You were still innocent back then...biscuits

*sigh*
I was never innocent. uhuh

quanchi112
Are you referencing a comic that shows wonder woman, GL, and CM pwning Thanos? And DS experiencing no pain what so ever in his fight with thor, surfer, and storm? Where thor gets knocked off of his feat by DS and ww picks up thor's hammer and gives it to hiM? When did they beat Thanos?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Deathstroke
If the ALE works on the team DS wins.
If it doesn't DS gets beaten down.

Assuming he doesn't just wave his hand and pwns them? Ala firestorm.

Mr. Slippyfist
Are you referencing a comic that shows wonder woman, GL, and CM pwning Thanos? And DS experiencing no pain what so ever in his fight with thor, surfer, and storm? Where thor gets knocked off of his feat by DS and ww picks up thor's hammer and gives it to hiM? That never happened...
Except the last sentence...

quanchi112
Assuming he doesn't just wave his hand and pwns them? Ala firestorm. That wont work on these two. That only works on pussies like Orion and Firestorm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.