Gds Darkseid vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

quanchi112
I feel Superman wins becuz as it was stated in the comic gds wasnt as powerful as current Ds. Superman beats Darkseid yet again.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
I feel Superman wins becuz as it was stated in the comic gds wasnt as powerful as current Ds. Superman beats Darkseid yet again.

Shi-ne. no expression

Avlon
There should be a new rule stating a limit to how many threads you can make with some form of the same character.

We get that you don't like DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
There should be a new rule stating a limit to how many threads you can make with some form of the same character.

We get that you don't like DS. I like Darkseid a lot but really really hate Superman.

I just dont let my emotions cloud my judgment. If you recall I used to give Darkseid the majority over Superman but have since changed my mind. Ds has gotten embarrassed one to many times for me not to.

TricksterPriest
I like Darkseid a lot but really really hate Superman.

I just dont let my emotions cloud my judgment. If you recall I used to give Darkseid the majority over Superman but have since changed my mind. Ds has gotten embarrassed one to many times for me not to.

Kisama, omae ni, KMC wo detekui yo! miffed

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

You really don't get the point of an insult, do you?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
You really don't get the point of an insult, do you?

It's not like Quan has anything productive to say. And I can't be banned for cursing at him in japanese. stick out tongue

Soljer
I don't see anything in the forum rules that say only English insults are banned.

Further, if Quan (and most reading) can't even understand you, what's the point of even posting? Might as well just say it in your head, and not risk the warning/ban at all.

Or, hell, even post

"Oooga booga chooga-diggity-doo!!!"

and pretend like it means something else. The results are the same.

quanchi112
I don't see anything in the forum rules that say only English insults are banned.

Further, if Quan (and most reading) can't even understand you, what's the point of even posting? Might as well just say it in your head, and not risk the warning/ban at all.

Or, hell, even post

and pretend like it means something else. The results are the same. laughing

I actually laughed at this one. Good stuff. laughing laughing

quanchi112
Kisama, omae ni, KMC wo detekui yo! miffed We both like Darkseid so why cant we just get along. Please quit swearing at me in another language. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who cares.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who cares. Why post then?

fatgogeta

Watashi made wakarimashita. Watashi mo quanchi-chan zettai daikirai dayo!

quanchi112
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Watashi made wakarimashita. Watashi mo quanchi-chan zettai daikirai dayo! Did you just curse at me to? laughing

Avlon
Has this turned into a KOF thread?

Larceny

Or, hell, even post

and pretend like it means something else. The results are the same.

How often is Trickster owned? confused

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
How often is Trickster owned? confused Is 'lots' a number?

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Is 'lots' a number?

I guess it describes an over exceeding amount.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Watashi made wakarimashita. Watashi mo quanchi-chan zettai daikirai dayo!

Oh! Nihongo wo hanashimasu ka? Omae wa tadashi da yo. Quanchi wa KMC no ichiban aho da ze. dur313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
How often is Trickster owned? confused Many many times. Its not even fun anymore its just a regular kind of thing.

Galvaclaw
Okay I'll argue this with a bit of seriousness.

While there is a debate the great darkness saga is canon, I'm inclined to say it isn't. It features supergirl who in new Earth continuity has never spent time with that legion.

There's also the fact current Darkseid is been written very inconsistently. In Death of the new gods Darkseid owns Superman without even being in the same room as him, yet in Superman/ Batman he falls foul to the batkick.

Based on Darkseids feats from GDS he would beat current Superman. Darkseid did after all have a lot of power ups during the series. Mordru and time trapper are both above superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

While there is a debate the great darkness saga is canon, I'm inclined to say it isn't. It features supergirl who in new Earth continuity has never spent time with that legion.

There's also the fact current Darkseid is been written very inconsistently. In Death of the new gods Darkseid owns Superman without even being in the same room as him, yet in Superman/ Batman he falls foul to the batkick.

Based on Darkseids feats from GDS he would beat current Superman. Darkseid did after all have a lot of power ups during the series. Mordru and time trapper are both above superman. Yes but Darkseid wasnt as powerful as when Batman kicked his face off.

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest

Based on Darkseids feats from GDS he would beat current Superman. Darkseid did after all have a lot of power ups during the series. Mordru and time trapper are both above superman.

2 problems.

1. Supergirl has spent time with the legion in new earth continuity, it's just that it's sometime in the future, AFAIK.

2. DS had no powerups in GDS. He himself stated he was weakened and even after wasting those 2, he was still not at full strength.

Galvaclaw
Yes but Darkseid wasnt as powerful as when Batman kicked his face off.

stick out tongue

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Darkseid was clearly written to be weaker in that story than in GDS.

Except Karate Kid and Una have said they've never met Supergirl before only heard about her from the histories. Supergirl has spent ime with the waid legion of superheroes.

Although Supergirl plays a tiny part in it. So it could still be canon.

He also stated his memories were clouded. He was unsure how he died and what had happened to the fourth world.

We're quibbling over details though. This is just another Quanchi Darkseid hate topic. I'd be happy if we gave Darksied a break till DC gives him a consistent power level. His recent high showing put him well above top tier while the low put him in the middle of it.

Hazsekswthurmom
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Darkseid was clearly written to be weaker in that story than in GDS.

Except Karate Kid and Una have said they've never met Supergirl before only heard about her from the histories. Supergirl has spent ime with the waid legion of superheroes.

He also stated his memories were clouded. He was unsure how he died and what had happened to the fourth world.

We're quibbling over details though. This is just another Quanchi Darkseid hate topic. I'd be happy if we gave Darksied a break till DC gives him a consistent power level. His recent high showing put him well above top tier while the low put him in the middle of it. One of the main plot elements in that story, was that he wasn't as powerful as his 20th centurary. Going by context of course.

TricksterPriest

We're quibbling over details though. This is just another Quanchi Darkseid hate topic. I'd be happy if we gave Darksied a break till DC gives him a consistent power level. His recent high showing put him well above top tier while the low put him in the middle of it.

There's seems to be more than 1 LSH in continuity at the moment. Which makes figuring out what's canon to those guys lots of fun. stick out tongue

Co-signed on DS. I'm trying to ignore all topics involving him that don't border on outright redardation. I have to defend my boy, but there's no point in hitting a brick wall. laughing

quanchi112

We're quibbling over details though. This is just another Quanchi Darkseid hate topic. I'd be happy if we gave Darksied a break till DC gives him a consistent power level. His recent high showing put him well above top tier while the low put him in the middle of it. His low showing had Batman make him bleed.

Quit giving Darkseid all these breaks when he clearly hasnt bested Superman on his own in years.

Nver and starking insist on Ds being weaker in this story. So basiclaly Superman would crush him.

quanchi112
There's seems to be more than 1 LSH in continuity at the moment. Which makes figuring out what's canon to those guys lots of fun. stick out tongue

Co-signed on DS. I'm trying to ignore all topics involving him that don't border on outright redardation. I have to defend my boy, but there's no point in hitting a brick wall. laughing This Ds is weaker than the current one who needs help to defeat Superman and cant do it on his own.

Galvaclaw
Death of the new gods 3.

I appreciate your intense dislike for NVr has removed any sort of logic from you. However In this story darkseid was maiming Superman level characters like they were nothing.

Superman cannot win here. Darkseid's recent jobbing has nothing to do with a story written in 80's. Using feats from that story Darkseid is vastly more powerful than superman.

pr1983
It's not like Quan has anything productive to say. And I can't be banned for cursing at him in japanese. stick out tongue

you can if i get cresh to translate it, which i could... stick out tongue

Who wins?

spite man, honestly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.