Spiderman and Wolverine vs. Wonder-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
can the two pull it off ?

Badabing
Originally posted by 123KID
can the two pull it off ?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled-2.jpg

123KID
so they have good odds ?

Badabing
Originally posted by 123KID
so they have good odds ? No. They have the same odds, if not less, as they'd have against WW Hulk........No chance of a win.

Battlehammer
..........what. why do they have no chance of winning?

wonder man is a melee fighter.

If logan can pierce him. Then he needs no help from spiderman

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
..........what. why do they have no chance of winning?

wonder man is a melee fighter.

If logan can pierce him. Then he needs no help from spiderman Superior speed, flight, class 100 strength, etc. Using forum rules, WM gets the win.

Thor can be described as a melee fighter but on KMC he's far more versatile.

B.A
Originally posted by Badabing
Superior speed, flight, class 100 strength, etc. Using forum rules, WM gets the win.

Thor can be described as a melee fighter but on KMC he's far more versatile. Its true.

Battlehammer
Superior speed, flight, class 100 strength, etc. Using forum rules, WM gets the win.

Thor can be described as a melee fighter but on KMC he's far more versatile.

yes, but thor has long range assaults.

combat speed? Not at all.

flight not usefull in a featureless inviorment when he forced to go melee.

he just another brick. Who has to go melee and has not healing factor. If logan can pierce him. Logan would take the majority.

there a thread on the fight all ready.

Badabing
yes, but thor has long range assaults.

combat speed? Not at all.

flight not usefull in a featureless inviorment when he forced to go melee.

he just another brick. Who has to go melee and has not healing factor. If logan can pierce him. Logan would take the majority.

there a thread on the fight all ready. Flight is useless???? Nah, he has superspeed and, per forum rules, simply fights using his powers to the fullest. He has the speed and strength to one shot and bfr both of them. WM KOed Logan with one shot before.

Battlehammer
Flight is useless???? Nah, he has superspeed and, per forum rules, simply fights using his powers to the fullest. He has the speed and strength to one shot and bfr both of them. WM KOed Logan with one shot before.

yes it pritty uselss when he has to fight his opponet melee.

super speed and combat speed are not the same. he can fly very fast. Though he reaction and fighting speed are not beyond that of wolverine or spiderman nor has it ever been shown as such.

bfr. Maybe. One shot them? hell no.

Actaully WM has never KO logan. Let a lone with a single shot

Badabing
yes it pritty uselss when he has to fight his opponet melee. Flight is never useless. It gives WM options and range from his opponents. Assuming that WM has to fight melee is simply untrue and putting an artificial limit on his powers and abilities which is against forum rules.

super speed and combat speed are not the same. he can fly very fast. Though he reaction and fighting speed are not beyond that of wolverine or spiderman nor has it ever been shown as such.Spidey has been beaten by slower and less powerful opponents. Logan was recently speed blitzed but Namor. Namor was in the Mansion pool and swam through the pool wall, into the ground under Logan and finished the fight.

bfr. Maybe. One shot them? hell no.

Actaully WM has never KO logan. Let a lone with a single shot A one shot can mean a BFR also.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-6.jpg

Maybe it wasn't a one shot but........
http://web.telia.com/~u68002685/pics/WonderMan_vs_Logan_ic5.jpg

Battlehammer
Flight is never useless. It gives WM options and range from his opponents. Assuming that WM has to fight melee is simply untrue and putting an artificial limit on his powers and abilities which is against forum rules.

Oh He can fly all he wants........but what that gunna do for him? That hurt him if any thing. If he runs Logan will heal. His best option is to press the attack.

again featureless eviorment means he ahs no range options.

Spidey has been beaten by slower and less powerful opponents. Logan was recently speed blitzed but Namor. Namor was in the Mansion pool and swam through the pool wall, into the ground under Logan and finished the fight. .
He did nor speed blizt Logan at all. He went under the ground which Logan was surpized. also Logan was not KO. It also The one time namor actaully had an avantage verse Logan and surpize surprize it was in a namor comic lol. Logan has shown to be namor superior if not equal in every other encounter. so namor not really the best bet to use as evidence. When Logan has put him down to the point teamates had to save him from certain death.

A one shot can mean a BFR also.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-6.jpg.
comic world that does not happen that often. Also Logan could with out a doubt walk back from there. Which would not classify as a bfr.

Maybe it wasn't a one shot but........
http://web.telia.com/~u68002685/pics/WonderMan_vs_Logan_ic5.jpg
figure you ment this scann lol.

You do know that was after a day of fight right? You also know that was a sneak attack correct? The original poster of that scann left out a lot of details of how that went down. It was a Logan who was not at 100 percent and a Logan who got hit from behind. Also Logan was not Ko. As you can see in the last pannel he raises his head. also in the pages fallowing he runs off and keeps fighting lol.

B.A
But according to fans he wont tier due to his HF and he would have healed from anything. Mmm.

Battlehammer
Logan can tire though it takes a long time. also Logan healing factor does wear down the more he fights. sure not a lot, but it adds up if you been fighting all day.

Soljer
Wonderman.

Badabing
Oh He can fly all he wants........but what that gunna do for him? That hurt him if any thing. If he runs Logan will heal. His best option is to press the attack.

again featureless eviorment means he ahs no range options.

He did nor speed blizt Logan at all. He went under the ground which Logan was surpized. also Logan was not KO. It also The one time namor actaully had an avantage verse Logan and surpize surprize it was in a namor comic lol. Logan has shown to be namor superior if not equal in every other encounter. so namor not really the best bet to use as evidence. When Logan has put him down to the point teamates had to save him from certain death.

comic world that does not happen that often. Also Logan could with out a doubt walk back from there. Which would not classify as a bfr.

figure you ment this scann lol.

You do know that was after a day of fight right? You also know that was a sneak attack correct? The original poster of that scann left out a lot of details of how that went down. It was a Logan who was not at 100 percent and a Logan who got hit from behind. Also Logan was not Ko. As you can see in the last pannel he raises his head. also in the pages fallowing he runs off and keeps fighting lol. Honestly, I couldn't remember the total scenario. I very much understand you're side of the debate. I can see the fight going down a lot differently in a comic but KMC rules are sometimes contradictory.

Battlehammer
Honestly, I couldn't remember the total scenario. I very much understand you're side of the debate. I can see the fight going down a lot differently in a comic but KMC rules are sometimes contradictory.

I remeber it pritty well. Thats why scanns are miss leading. I like issue numbers and titles. They leave out certain things such as the fact wonderman attacked Logan from behind which you can't tell from that scann. Lol I remeber when that scann was first posted and jinzin made the original poster look like a lieing idiot lol.

if it was a city I agree, but in a featureless enviorment it gunna be melee.

also wonderman cis would make it melee any ways.

there also a miss leading spiderman scann that use to float around and likly still does.

KK the Great
super speed and combat speed are not the same. he can fly very fast. Though he reaction and fighting speed are not beyond that of wolverine or spiderman nor has it ever been shown as such.

He's been said on a number of occasions to see the world in slow motion, and is quite a bit faster in combat than, say, someone like Beast, and he didn't have any trouble tagging Spider-Man with his first attempt when they briefly fought.

He's not on the level of even the lowest speedster, but he is one of the few Marvel bricks with legitimate enhanced reflex/combat speed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KK the Great
He's been said on a number of occasions to see the world in slow motion, and is quite a bit faster in combat than, say, someone like Beast, and he didn't have any trouble tagging Spider-Man with his first attempt when they briefly fought.

He's not on the level of even the lowest speedster, but he is one of the few Marvel bricks with legitimate enhanced reflex/combat speed.

Logan punked beast in a single pannel.

Logan been stated to see bullets in slow motion.

Logan never really had any troubel tagging spiderman for the most part.

This is true, but he still not faster combat speed wise then Logan.

B.A
Spiderman can dodge Logan for quite a whiule....

KK the Great

Logan been stated to see bullets in slow motion.

I know. It makes me chuckle every time someone brings it up.

Battlehammer
why? It makes senses given his senses, inhuman reaction speed,his inhuman speed, his feats from day one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by B.A
Spiderman can dodge Logan for quite a whiule....

if thats all he focussing on then yes. If he trying to fight Logan then no. as seen in most all there encounters. Logan has almost no toruble hitting him.

KK the Great
why? It makes senses given his senses, inhuman reaction speed,his inhuman speed, his feats from day one.

Right. Except that it doesn't make sense given any of those things.

Battlehammer
.......why doesent it make senses?

or is it more like "I don't like I so I am gunna ignore it"

KK the Great
.......why doesent it make senses?

Are you joking?

You're asking me why it doesn't make sense for Wolverine to be so fast that bullets, traveling a thousand feet per second or thereabouts, seem to be moving in slow motion in comparison?

You're seriously asking that?

As though you don't damn well already know the answer?

Battlehammer
Are you joking?

You're asking me why it doesn't make sense for Wolverine to be so fast that bullets, traveling a thousand feet per second or thereabouts, seem to be moving in slow motion in comparison?

......still don't see your problem..........he dodges bullets all the time........even after there fired..........he dodges scots blasts........de caught a bullet...........he deflect objects moving as fast if not faster then bullets...........

don't see why is so increable for him to view them in slow motion. It explains how he achieves these feats.

spiderman spider senses and abilites work in a similar manner.

Master-Borg
. It explains how he achieves these feats.

the bullet dodging feats are just shoddy writers not writing accurately to a character's abilities imo.

Wolverine is fast, but he should not be able to react and move faster than the speed of a bullet.

but it's a comic, so anything goes.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
the bullet dodging feats are just shoddy writers not writing accurately to a character's abilities imo.

Wolverine is fast, but he should not be able to react and move faster than the speed of a bullet.

but it's a comic, so anything goes.
Yet he been doing it and things superior since his 11th apearance........

as has spiderman.........

so it far from shabby writting. Actaully it be more like accurate writting.........

KK the Great
How often does he really dodge bullets after they've been fired?

Be honest with yourself for a moment.

Master-Borg
Yet he been doing it and things superior since his 11th apearance........

as has spiderman.........

so it far from shabby writting. Actaully it be more like accurate writting.........

this is why it's shoddy writing:

aside from dodging bullets, Wolverine NEVER moves or reacts at bulletspeed in other circumstances...ie when fighting other people.

If he did, others would see him only as a blur, but he doesn't.

Yet, he 'magically' becomes faster than bullets when having to dodge a bullet...doesn't that strike you as a bit odd.

Battlehammer
How often does he really dodge bullets after they've been fired?

Be honest with yourself for a moment.

...........depends on the circumstance. Most of the time it takes less energy to simply let the bullets hit him.

He done it quite a few times and things very comparable to it.

like deflect scots lasers. deflect darts, kicking a rocket lauuncher after the bottun be clicked and he 5 feet away and so on.

Battlehammer
this is why it's shoddy writing:

aside from dodging bullets, Wolverine NEVER moves or reacts at bulletspeed in other circumstances...ie when fighting other people.

If he did, others would see him only as a blur, but he doesn't.

Yet, he 'magically' becomes faster than bullets when having to dodge a bullet...doesn't that strike you as a bit odd.
actaully that false........

actaully he been shown as blurs or not seen at all by individuals on many occasions..........and other events comparable to it..........

funny thing is I don't see you whining about spiderman.........

Master-Borg
spiderman has spidersense...hence he jumps 'before' the gun is fired.

and I do think its shoddy writing for anyone who doesn't have SUPERspeed to dodge bullets after they've been fired...be it DD, Captain America, Batman, etc

KK the Great
funny thing is I don't see you whining about spiderman.........

Spider-Man has a precognitive danger sense, and it is strong enough to force his body to react even if he doesn't see the danger.

He's also more solidly in the superhuman speed category.

Wolverine's just in the "ZOMG hez so badazzzzz he'll dodge the bulletzz!" category.

Battlehammer
spiderman has spidersense...hence he jumps 'before' the gun is fired.
actaully spiderman has shown many many times to dodge after the bullet is fired and events comaprable to this.......

and I do think its shoddy writing for anyone who doesn't have SUPERspeed to dodge bullets after they've been fired...be it DD, Captain America, Batman, etc
both spiderman and wolverine have inhuman speed and reflexes...........

B.A
actaully spiderman has shown many many times to dodge after the bullet is fired and events comaprable to this.......

both spiderman and spiderman have inhuman speed and reflexes...........

Spiderman has another clone??

Master-Borg

both spiderman and spiderman have inhuman speed and reflexes...........

i understand they both have faster than human speed...but there is a great gap between being faster than human versus being faster than a bullet

Battlehammer
Spider-Man has a precognitive danger sense, and it is strong enough to force his body to react even if he doesn't see the danger.

He's also more solidly in the superhuman speed category.

Wolverine's just in the "ZOMG hez so badazzzzz he'll dodge the bulletzz!" category.
strength has nothing to do with reaction time............

Logan has inhuman speed as well.

funny you say it do to popularity..........when he been reacting to objects since his 11 apearance that are faster then bullets.........

hell in his 11th apearance if not mistaken he cut an adavance bullet power by rockets out of the air with ease froma foot or so away...........

This was way before he was "Popular" so much for your theory

Battlehammer
i understand they both have faster than human speed...but there is a great gap between being faster than human versus being faster than a bullet
yes, but they been showing this since day one. You can't ignore it. also it combat speed. there comabt speed is that fast. However there running speed is not. There extremely fast in short bursts.

Master-Borg
an adavance bullet power by rockets

why the hell would a bullet need to be powered by rockets?

Battlehammer
why the hell would a bullet need to be powered by rockets?
no idea lol. Thats what it was though. some guy named like war halk or some shit. fired it at logan

Silent Master
Does Wolverine really have Batgirlesque 'bullet-time' feats?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Master
Does Wolverine really have Batgirlesque 'bullet-time' feats?
No he has feats that would put him beyond bullet timing.

He can actaully dodge them after there fired. Like spiderman and capt

Silent Master
Dodging after they're fired if the very definition of 'bullet-time'.

Can you post scans of these 'bullet-time' feats?

KK the Great
No he has feats that would put him beyond bullet timing.

He can actaully dodge them after there fired.

You should get in the habit of reading your posts before you hit submit. Or sending them to me to make sure you don't embarrass yourself.

Battlehammer

.......when I think of bullet time is whena character moves before the bullet is fired.

Battlehammer
You should get in the habit of reading your posts before you hit submit. Or sending them to me to make sure you don't embarrass yourself.
you should get into the habbit of not ignore evidence because you dislike it.

Silent Master
How would moving before it's fired be 'bullet-time' as doing so would only require that the person is faster than the character pulling the trigger and not the bullet itself?

Battlehammer

here one that equivilant to it.

I don't have many scanns due to not haveing a scann and im moving so I can't get at most of my comics

Battlehammer
How would moving before it's fired be 'bullet-time' as doing so would only require that the person is faster than the character pulling the trigger and not the bullet itself?
becuases there timing when the bullet is going to be fired.

Master-Borg
becuases there timing when the bullet is going to be fired.

dodging a bullet before its fired is more of a reaction feat than a speed feat imo

lando005
I would say a good deal of this would depend on peter and logan's team work together

KK the Great
here one that equivilant to it.

I don't have many scanns due to not haveing a scann and im moving so I can't get at most of my comics

A shoot and a miss.

He just waves his claws in front of the barrel.

Battlehammer
A shoot and a miss.

He just waves his claws in front of the barrel.
.........and hit every single projectile.........are you serous?

Not to mention he deflect them so perfectly then went into one of his enemies............

please don't be rediculous.

tkitna
Wonder Man

KK the Great
.........and hit every single projectile.........are you serous?

Of course I am. It's not like he's snagging individual ones out of the air. He's just waving his claws in front of the barrel.

And they're darts.

What's next? You gonna show him dodging rocks some kid throws at him?

Silent Master
That looks more like blocking it, most feats I see used to show bullet-time consist of characters moving their entire body out of the way of bullets after they are fired, or in Cap's case, moving into the path of a bullet after it's fired so that he can block it.

All Wolverine really moved was an arm.

Battlehammer
Of course I am. It's not like he's snagging individual ones out of the air. He's just waving his claws in front of the barrel.

And they're darts.

What's next? You gonna show him dodging rocks some kid throws at him?
...........but he was snagging them........are you fing kidding me. He aimed them so perfectly they went into one of his emmies.........

darts shot out of a gun............not to mention an advance gun...........

please you bias hatered is rediculous.

Battlehammer
That looks more like blocking it, most feats I see used to show bullet-time consist of characters moving their entire body out of the way of bullets after they are fired, or in Cap's case, moving into the path of a bullet after it's fired so that he can block it.

All Wolverine really moved was an arm.

........and deflect ever single dart out of the air from a foot away........and deflect them into an enemy.........mean his arm had react faster then the bullets and he would of have to precieve them even faster to accomplish such a feat

SuperiorTech
The bullets jobbed to woverine shifty

KK the Great
...........but he was snagging them........

What are you talking about?

Are you sure you posted the right scan?

They're darts.

That makes the gun...

Ready for this?

A dart gun.

You post Wolverine waving his hand in front of a dart gun as your example of Wolverine "being faster than bullets" and I'm supposed to be the biased one.

Battlehammer
What are you talking about?
He deflect each one of the darts..........

Are you sure you posted the right scan??
yes there simply a second aprt, but I don't have the scann. In the next scann you see that Logan deflect them perfectly into one of the enemies.

They're darts.

That makes the gun...

Ready for this?

A dart gun.

.........which is still a gun..........and as stated a an advanced gun.........made by a guy who has very advance technology.........

You post Wolverine waving his hand in front of a dart gun as your example of Wolverine "being faster than bullets" and I'm supposed to be the biased one.
........yes you are.

your acting like it such an easy feat...........ecpt for the fact it would reguire one to have beyond bullet speed reflects and amazing skill to preform such an feat

Kutulu
.........which is still a gun..........and as stated a an advanced gun.........made by a guy who has very advance technology.........

Is this the same advanced technology that made the Nerf chain-gun?

KK the Great
Originally posted by Kutulu

Try the N-Strike Longshot, h8er.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kutulu
...........not simply the same technology that created a type of cancer that not only could over come logans healing factor, but evolve into it own entity.........

thanks for being a dick by the way

Symmetric Chaos
He deflect each one of the darts..........

yes there simply a second aprt, but I don't have the scann. In the next scann you see that Logan deflect them perfectly into one of the enemies.

........yes you are.

your acting like it such an easy feat...........ecpt for the fact it would reguire one to have beyond bullet speed reflects and amazing skill to preform such an feat

Speed of a dart =/= speed of a bullet

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Speed of a dart =/= speed of a bullet

There about the same if not mistaken and that with out adding in the fact the technology used as far advanced.

h1a8
I'm tired of this crap. So here's me putting my foot down.

There is only one instance ever, where it is even remotely arguable, that Logan has dodged a bullet after the fire. Logan might see things slower than a human because of his good reflexes but there is no way in hell he is as fast as a bullet.

Cyclops beams are very slow in comics, video games, and the cartoons. And even that was one instance (still not enough against PIS). There is no way I or anyone should believe that they are even close to bullet speed. And don't mistake dodging bullets for evasive moving away from the aim of the shooter. Because this is not dodging bullets. Yes Logan has moved away from the aim of the shooter and was appearing to be dodging bullets. But the fact remains, he is not that fast. And Logan one time catching a bullet is non-canon. It's against KMC rules to even mention such things as evidence.

Fact1: Logan has very slight super speed (on par with Captain America in the peak human range) but he has low super human reflexes though.

Fact2: There is hardly anything in Logan's entire canon history to support that he is fast enough to dodge bullets after they are fired. The one instance actually supporting it is considered PIS by definition.

Fact3: Moving out of the way of the aim of the shooter is not dodging bullets. An obscene amount of comic characters has done the evasive bullet thing (from batman to captain america).

Fact4: Deflecting darts and other seemingly very fast objects doesn't automatically put your speed on par with bullets. Good senses such as DD's, Spiderman's, and even Wolverine's can play a part in a head start to deflect and evade such things.

With that said, Wonderman wins.

Symmetric Chaos
There about the same if not mistaken and that with out adding in the fact the technology used as far advanced.

Capture guns shoot their darts at something like 70-80 m/s. Bullets leave a handgun hundreds of meters per second.

There isn't much of a comparison IMO.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm tired of this crap. So here's me putting my foot down.

There is only one instance ever, where it is even remotely arguable, that Logan has dodged a bullet after the fire. Logan might see things slower than a human because of his good reflexes but there is no way in hell he is as fast as a bullet.

Cyclops beams are very slow in comics, video games, and the cartoons. And even that was one instance (still not enough against PIS). There is no way I or anyone should believe that they are even close to bullet speed. And don't mistake dodging bullets for evasive moving away from the aim of the shooter. Because this is not dodging bullets. Yes Logan has moved away from the aim of the shooter and was appearing to be dodging bullets. But the fact remains, he is not that fast. And Logan one time catching a bullet is non-canon. It's against KMC rules to even mention such things as evidence.

Fact1: Logan has very slight super speed (on par with Captain America in the peak human range) but he has low super human reflexes though.

Fact2: There is hardly anything in Logan's entire canon history to support that he is fast enough to dodge bullets after they are fired. The one instance actually supporting it is considered PIS by definition.

Fact3: Moving out of the way of the aim of the shooter is not dodging bullets. An obscene amount of comic characters has done the evasive bullet thing (from batman to captain america).

Fact4: Deflecting darts and other seemingly very fast objects doesn't automatically put your speed on par with bullets. Good senses such as DD's, Spiderman's, and even Wolverine's can play a part in a head start to deflect and evade such things.

With that said, Wonderman wins.

......cyclopes laser are as fast if nto faster then a bullet

deflecting those darts would mean his precpetion and movement speed would have to be equal if not greater then the bullets.

actaully Logan done events comparable so no it not pis. He even been stated as see them in slow motion and thats for the reasoning for how he dodges them after there fired..........

actaully I just put down two instances that support it.

as well as the novel which states it..........thats three off the top of my head........

Battlehammer
Capture guns shoot their darts at something like 70-80 m/s. Bullets leave a handgun hundreds of meters per second.

There isn't much of a comparison IMO.

........really prove it. I been looking all over for the speed and can't find it.

also don't forget it advanced technology.

lando005
anyways i think the team has a strong chance of winning this

Symmetric Chaos
........really prove it. I been looking all over for the speed and can't find it.

http://www.bearsmart.com/managingBears/CaptureTechniques.html

States a low velocity dart (not intended to do major damage) is 50m/s. If they were trying to just take him down there would be no reason to use high velocity darts (which I doubt would reach the 1000 m/s muzzle velocity you can get from a powerful handgun)

also don't forget it advanced technology.

Then prove that some effort was put into improving dart guns.

Battlehammer
http://www.bearsmart.com/managingBears/CaptureTechniques.html

States a low velocity dart (not intended to do major damage) is 50m/s. If they were trying to just take him down there would be no reason to use high velocity darts (which I doubt would reach the 1000 m/s muzzle velocity you can get from a powerful handgun)

Then prove that some effort was put into improving dart guns.

.........umm this dart gun was made to do serous damage......

the shot was not even fired at logan lol.

.......read the issue. It was the device used to spread the cancer. It was also weapon disgned to kill and the doctor personal weapn for defense.

Symmetric Chaos
.........umm this dart gun was made to do serous damage......

On impact? blink

the shot was not even fired at logan lol.

Wouldn't that support my argument?

.......read the issue.

Well it's the middle of the night here and I don't know what issue it happened in.

So . . .

Battlehammer
On impact? blink

Wouldn't that support my argument?

Well it's the middle of the night here and I don't know what issue it happened in.

So . . .
they don't care. It was made to kill people. It was also sued for the doctors protection.

no since it was no used or made to subdue

I can get you the issue number if you want it

Symmetric Chaos
they don't care. It was made to kill people. It was also sued for the doctors protection.

Kay

That doesn't have anything to do with what you said. If the dart wasn't fired at him then it would be much easier to avoid or deflect.

I can get you the issue number if you want it

laughing out loud Never mind.

lando005

I can get you the issue number if you want it it can still be made to kill and not impact with great force. Because it's a dart gun it would only need enough force to penatrate a tough hide to deliver it's payload, which a standard dart gun would already have the modifications made to it would not neccesarally have anythig to do with speed

Battlehammer
Kay

That doesn't have anything to do with what you said. If the dart wasn't fired at him then it would be much easier to avoid or deflect.

laughing out loud Never mind.

how would it be easier to deflect? He broke through a wall and had to runn over an flect darts being shot at a kid with almost no time to think about his actions.

Symmetric Chaos
how would it be easier to deflect? He broke through a wall and had to runn over an flect darts being shot at a kid with almost no time to think about his actions.

Holding back the complete context of a feat just to discredit someone is rather dickish ermm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by lando005
it can still be made to kill and not impact with great force. Because it's a dart gun it would only need enough force to penatrate a tough hide to deliver it's payload, which a standard dart gun would already have the modifications made to it would not neccesarally have anythig to do with speed

It was made with advance technology.......to protect the doctor who valued his life above all else........also if not mistaken it pierced the hide of rough-house who has bullet proof skinn......it have to be moving with great force and speed.

Battlehammer
Holding back the complete context of a feat just to discredit someone is rather dickish ermm
holding what back........it shown in the dam scann.

if you could not figure that out then your less able to comprehend then I thought.

Symmetric Chaos
holding what back........it shown in the dam scann.

if you could not figure that out then your less able to comprehend then I thought.

I hadn't seen the scan.

Battlehammer
then why were you commenting on it lol

Symmetric Chaos
then why were you commenting on it lol

I was commenting on you comparing the speeds of darts and bullets.

Battlehammer
...................which was becuase of the scann

Silent Master
The scan doesn't show him firing until Wolverine is already is front of him.

Battlehammer
The scan doesn't show him firing until Wolverine is already is front of him.
.......did I say other wise?

Silent Master
You made a big deal of the fact Wolverine had to break through the wall and run over to him, which has no bearing on the 'bullet-time' feat since the guy hadn't fired yet.

lando005
It was made with advance technology.......to protect the doctor who valued his life above all else........also if not mistaken it pierced the hide of rough-house who has bullet proof skinn......it have to be moving with great force and speed. that still does not imply it has anything to do with speed. It pearcing rough house has almost nothing to do with high speed, as a high enough caliber bullet can do the same. Same as if it was a rhino, it's pretty much bullet proof to low caliber bullets but a dart gun and high end bullets can still pearce it. It also has to do with the fact that a dart gun has a much sharper point and a smaller surface area to penetrate.

Battlehammer
that still does not imply it has anything to do with speed. It pearcing rough house has almost nothing to do with high speed, as a high enough caliber bullet can do the same. Same as if it was a rhino, it's pretty much bullet proof to low caliber bullets but a dart gun and high end bullets can still pearce it. It also has to do with the fact that a dart gun has a much sharper point and a smaller surface area to penetrate.
speed has to do with it. becuase the mroe speed generated to greater the force.

Battlehammer
You made a big deal of the fact Wolverine had to break through the wall and run over to him, which has no bearing on the 'bullet-time' feat since the guy hadn't fired yet.

.......actaully I dident. I said he broke through the wall ran over and started deflecting the darts......not giving him much time to think.

Silent Master
Which had no bearing on the feat itself, so why mention it.

Battlehammer
just describing it..........i dont know lol

lando005
speed has to do with it. becuase the mroe speed generated to greater the force. not always the case like i just explained surface area has more to do with it than speed.

Alfheim
I remeber it pritty well. Thats why scanns are miss leading. I like issue numbers and titles. They leave out certain things such as the fact wonderman attacked Logan from behind which you can't tell from that scann. Lol I remeber when that scann was first posted and jinzin made the original poster look like a lieing idiot lol.

I think that was me and no he didnt I just couldnt be assed to respond to him. Wolverine was fighting Shaman before he fought WM. Shaman who was holding back and who Wolverine one-shoted.....

SevenShackles
wonderman rips spidermans head off then beats wolvi silly with parkers corpse.

Alfheim
Are you joking?

To be fair Cap has said the samething as well. When they say the see bullets in slow motion I dont think its like in the matrix. I would assume they see bullets like a speed of an arrow ie slower then we would percieve but there is still a sense of urgency.

Soljer
Captain America has not said the same thing. When asked "How do you dodge bullets?" he responded with "I see faster," not "I see bullets in slow motion.

He could just as easily have meant that he can see fast enough to take note of where all the muzzles are pointing. Or he can see fast enough to take note of when someone is about to pull the trigger.

It doesn't necessarily mean that he can see the bullets themselves.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain America has not said the same thing. When asked "How do you dodge bullets?" he responded with "I see faster," not "I see bullets in slow motion.

He could just as easily have meant that he can see fast enough to take note of where all the muzzles are pointing. Or he can see fast enough to take note of when someone is about to pull the trigger.

It doesn't necessarily mean that he can see the bullets themselves.

Thats true but he could have also meant hes sees bullets in slow motion. Its open to intepretation but intepreting it as "I can see bullets in slow motion" is not a stretch.

leonidas
What the f**k?

hope this has been firmly established, because wonderman slaughters them. every. time.

lando005
i think the team can take him

Silent Master
Neither one has the strength needed to ko him, and IMO Wolverine is unlikely to be able to cut him.

lando005
the main thing here would be their team work, and these two have worked together many times over the years. Both of these guys also have a habit of taking out people outside of their leauge. I can see wolverine servins as a good distraction while spidy finds something to take him out or spidy being decoy while logan gets a kill shot set up or something

leonidas
esoteric arguments never fly very far . . . erm what is this . . . 'something' spiderman could pull before wolverine was bfr'd in the first few seconds of the fight? and how exactly would wolverine be a distraction at ALL when wm can fly . . .? confused

Tommy05
I can see team winning this. Unless Wonder-Man has some good speed rushing feats and has speed combat feats.

leonidas
why would speed matter, exactly? he can FLY. how is wolverine going to be a factor in the least? spidey is a non-factor as well -- he has no offense that can pose a threat. one-hit and spidey is done. wm CAN shockwave -- spidey can't dodge that and he only needs to be stunned for a second. after that, wolverine wouldn't have a chance 1on1.

seriously, this isn't close.

Silent Master
Assuming average or better showings for everyone(I.E. no jobbing) the team really has no way of beating him.

leonidas
Assuming average or better showings for everyone(I.E. no jobbing) the team really has no way of beating him.

indeed.

Tommy05
Originally posted by leonidas
why would speed matter, exactly? he can FLY. how is wolverine going to be a factor in the least? spidey is a non-factor as well -- he has no offense that can pose a threat. one-hit and spidey is done. wm CAN shockwave -- spidey can't dodge that and he only needs to be stunned for a second. after that, wolverine wouldn't have a chance 1on1.

seriously, this isn't close.

How often does he use shock waves? How often does he go toe to toe? Using the rules he would fight toe to toe and if he was fast enough he wins. But if he is to slow he gets beat.

If he happens to use shock waves more than HTH then he wins after a few to Wolverine.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Tommy05
How often does he use shock waves? How often does he go toe to toe? Using the rules he would fight toe to toe and if he was fast enough he wins. But if he is to slow he gets beat.

If he happens to use shock waves more than HTH then he wins after a few to Wolverine.

Not being able to fly is a huge disadvantage he can stay in the air and pelt them with anything he wants hell he could throw a building on them.

Silent Master
His speed doesn't really matter, they just don't have what it takes to ko him.

Tommy05
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Not being able to fly is a huge disadvantage he can stay in the air and pelt them with anything he wants hell he could throw a building on them. But WOULD he?

That is the question, because unless he would do that according to the rules he wouldn't.

Then go toe-to-toe and yes they can't KO him but can stab him. Unless Wonder Mans durability is stronger than Hulks.

Silent Master
It is, Hulk is a mix of durability and healing factor. Wonderman is pretty much all about durability, off the top of my head I can only think of one time his skin was pierced and that was during the time his powers were acting up.

He is one of the few people Marvel used to describe as invulnerable

lando005
esoteric arguments never fly very far . . . erm what is this . . . 'something' spiderman could pull before wolverine was bfr'd in the first few seconds of the fight? and how exactly would wolverine be a distraction at ALL when wm can fly . . .? confused wm dosen't fight that effecently though and these two have quite a good record against bricks flight would not make that big of a difference. Spidy beats most bricks 9/10 all the time not due to power but by out smarting and out performing them, and wolverine can simply outlast most bricks and is one of the most seasoned fighters of marvel earth. That more than makes up for any lack of power they may have in a few areas

Tommy05
Got any proof he can resist it because otherwise is all speculation and opinions.

Silent Master
He seemed to fight fairly effectively the times he faced Wolverine and Spider-man in the comics.

Silent Master
Got any proof he can resist it because otherwise is all speculation and opinions.

You mean other than the fact that his skin has never been pierced?

Tommy05
You mean other than the fact that his skin has never been pierced? Has it ever been tried to cut by Adamantium?

KK the Great
Has it ever been tried to cut by Adamantium?

Yes.

Splice had adamantium blades, IIRC.

Tommy05
Yes.

Splice had adamantium blades, IIRC.

He wasn't cut I take it.

In that case then Wonder Man wins.

Case closed.

leonidas
wm dosen't fight that effecently though and these two have quite a good record against bricks flight would not make that big of a difference. Spidy beats most bricks 9/10 all the time not due to power but by out smarting and out performing them, and wolverine can simply outlast most bricks and is one of the most seasoned fighters of marvel earth. That more than makes up for any lack of power they may have in a few areas

this is without cis/pis. he would do what he needs to WIN this fight. you keep saying they would win without saying how. saying that they could out-think or outlast him doesn't do any good in this forum.

he can ohk spiderman and with one shot bfr wolverine for the win. if he doesn't just decide to drop buildings on them, shockwave them or simply fight h2h. wolverine MIGHT be able to cut him, but even if he did he is an ionic energy being -- it's not like he 'dies'. he is immortal. some of his energy would disperse, but he would still be WAYYY to powerful for either of them and he would heal.

team wins every time even IF wolverine can cut him.

Tommy05

?

leonidas
you seem to assume that even if he CAN cut him it somehow ensures wolverine a win. wolverine couldn't do enough damage before wm finished him off or bfr'd him. again, wm is immortal and composed of ionic energy. cutting him is NOT like cutting a normal person.

Silent Master
Characters weaker than Simon have punched people into orbit, if Wolverine makes him too mad he may just find himself on a trip to space or another state.

KK the Great
He wasn't cut I take it.

Only thing that was cut was his shirt.

lando005
this is without cis/pis. he would do what he needs to WIN this fight. you keep saying they would win without saying how. saying that they could out-think or outlast him doesn't do any good in this forum.

he can ohk spiderman and with one shot bfr wolverine for the win. if he doesn't just decide to drop buildings on them, shockwave them or simply fight h2h. wolverine MIGHT be able to cut him, but even if he did he is an ionic energy being -- it's not like he 'dies'. he is immortal. some of his energy would disperse, but he would still be WAYYY to powerful for either of them and he would heal.

team wins every time even IF wolverine can cut him. all battles take place in character unless otherwise stated he's not going to fight like a machine. WM's personality will be his downfall. I didnt give an exact way because there could be any number of ways the could win given a specific situation.wm could fly right at them and spidy could fast ball special logan at him at the last moment or something. It's not beyond either of their abilites to bet guys like wm because they do it on a consistant bases

Larceny

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT LEO WITH A NEW FREAKIN SIG AND AVATAR?!?!?!?!

Tommy05
Only thing that was cut was his shirt. Then I don't see why people are debating whether they can win. Their only offense is not effective.

leonidas
all battles take place in character unless otherwise stated he's not going to fight like a machine. WM's personality will be his downfall. I didnt give an exact way because there could be any number of ways the could win given a specific situation.wm could fly right at them and spidy could fast ball special logan at him at the last moment or something. It's not beyond either of their abilites to bet guys like wm because they do it on a consistant bases

fighting like a machine? you somehow don't think he's smart enough to want to, i don't know . . . AVOID claws that may or may not be able to cut him?? running into the fight like an idiot WOULD be out of character i'm afraid.

and there really are NOT any number of ways they could win. wm could pretty easily . . . move out of the way of a fastball. i think you are either very seriously underestimating wm, or over estimating the team. you said spidey has done well against bricks in the past. can you name me one cl100 brick (flier OR non-flier) he has beaten? wolvie HAS done pretty well against non-fliers who have no CHOICE but to tackle him h2h. namor was an idiot when he got stabbed. in this forum, most believe namor would demolish wolverine if he used all his abilities to the fullest. i happen to be one, but i think wolvie COULD score maybe 1 out of 10 against namor who's durability (at least his ability to heal or be cut) is LESS than wonderman's.

even if he fights like a dummy, it's hard to see a way short of letting wolverine hack him over and over, that the team could do enough damage to win this.

leonidas
Originally posted by Larceny
WTF!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT LEO WITH A NEW FREAKIN SIG AND AVATAR?!?!?!?!

maybe . . . shifty

Battlehammer
wm has no choice but to take wolverine in h2h..............not sure why every one thinks flying gunna help him in a featureless invirorment.

Badabing
Originally posted by Larceny
WTF!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT LEO WITH A NEW FREAKIN SIG AND AVATAR?!?!?!?! Damn.....shock I thought it was just another n00b.....embarrasment

leonidas
cuz he could just sit up there and shockwave repeatedly until wolvie can barely stand then hit him so many times he scrambles his brains ala hulk . . .?

or just divebomb him at max speed and even if the claws hit it won't matter wolvie will be pulp?

confused

Battlehammer
cuz he could just sit up there and shockwave repeatedly until wolvie can barely stand then hit him so many times he scrambles his brains ala hulk . . .?

or just divebomb him at max speed and even if the claws hit it won't matter wolvie will be pulp?

confused
....shock waves you mean thunder claps? which Logan litterally made jokes about after hulk did one.

ya WM in character would sit above logan doing shock waves lol that in character for him.

dive bomb............and get stabb through the head and die. ya good strat there.

sorry but dive bombing wolverine won't KO him.

hit him so many times in the head? with out getting stabb? not likly.

If logan can stabb him logan wins if not well wm.

Silent Master
It's true, Wonderman would never use flight to get the drop on Wolverine

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/106459748_05beb410f5.jpg

lando005
fighting like a machine? you somehow don't think he's smart enough to want to, i don't know . . . AVOID claws that may or may not be able to cut him?? running into the fight like an idiot WOULD be out of character i'm afraid.

and there really are NOT any number of ways they could win. wm could pretty easily . . . move out of the way of a fastball. i think you are either very seriously underestimating wm, or over estimating the team. you said spidey has done well against bricks in the past. can you name me one cl100 brick (flier OR non-flier) he has beaten? wolvie HAS done pretty well against non-fliers who have no CHOICE but to tackle him h2h. namor was an idiot when he got stabbed. in this forum, most believe namor would demolish wolverine if he used all his abilities to the fullest. i happen to be one, but i think wolvie COULD score maybe 1 out of 10 against namor who's durability (at least his ability to heal or be cut) is LESS than wonderman's.

even if he fights like a dummy, it's hard to see a way short of letting wolverine hack him over and over, that the team could do enough damage to win this. wm's not an idiot but he's not as cleaver or adaptable as pete and nowhere near as skilled as logan. Flight is not that big of a problem for these guys because they have faced fliers befor and have come out on top. You want a brick spidy has beaten? hyde comes to mind quite as he embarrased him quite easily on their first encounter, he also did quite well against mason thor, taking out titanna during the secret war is also a good example, as for logan this is someone who would look forward to a 12 hour scrap with the hulk so we wont even go there(which by the way he was able to cut even while enraged, enraged hulk durability > wonderman durability). I'm not under or over estimating anyone, but facts speak for them selves that these two do quite well against bricks

leonidas
wm's not an idiot but he's not as cleaver or adaptable as pete and nowhere near as skilled as logan. Flight is not that big of a problem for these guys because they have faced fliers befor and have come out on top. You want a brick spidy has beaten? hyde comes to mind quite as he embarrased him quite easily on their first encounter, he also did quite well against mason thor, taking out titanna during the secret war is also a good example, as for logan this is someone who would look forward to a 12 hour scrap with the hulk so we wont even go there(which by the way he was able to cut even while enraged, enraged hulk durability > wonderman durability). I'm not under or over estimating anyone, but facts speak for them selves that these two do quite well against bricks

hyde is cl50 and cannot fly. titania is closer, but can't fly and was utterly inexperienced in sw. mason thor also inexperienced and never in danger and THAT's the class wm is in. but he IS very experienced. hulk can't fly.

meh, believe what you will. you've given no logical way the team can win other than the airy and unconvincing 'they could out-think him'. we'll agree to disagree. wink

lando005
hyde is cl50 and cannot fly. titania is closer, but can't fly and was utterly inexperienced in sw. mason thor also inexperienced and never in danger and THAT's the class wm is in. but he IS very experienced. hulk can't fly.

meh, believe what you will. you've given no logical way the team can win other than the airy and unconvincing 'they could out-think him'. we'll agree to disagree. wink you said flyer or no flyer dont see what's the problem. Very well we'll agree to disagree

leonidas
....shock waves you mean thunder claps? which Logan litterally made jokes about after hulk did one.

ya WM in character would sit above logan doing shock waves lol that in character for him.

it would only take one to stun him, get him off balance and the fight would be over for logan.

laughing out loud

well, he could try to hit him in the head i suppose, but if wm goes in, i don't know, FEET FIRST, that may be a problem. and logan would do what? stab his feet? sure that would put him out. meanwhile, having a high cl100 hit you at a couple hundred mph likely WOULD pose a a problem for wolverine. IF he could cut him at all . . .

again -- IMMORTAL ENERGY BEING.

doesn't have to. just stun him. though wolverine has been ko'd by a lot less a whole bunch of times. he's the hardest character on earth to determine what is and isn't pis for.

well, worked for hulk . . .

if you think wolvie can beat him if he can cut him for anything NEAR a majority, that really ends this discussion because it would pretty clearly state where you fall on the wolverine-love chart. erm

anywho, been fun. smile

KK the Great
enraged hulk durability > wonderman durability).

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

Tommy05

dive bomb............and get stabb through the head and die. ya good strat there.

sorry but dive bombing wolverine won't KO him.

hit him so many times in the head? with out getting stabb? not likly.

If logan can stabb him logan wins if not well wm. Accept he can't be cut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.